All Comments on 'Wren Likes to Dance...'

by make me watch

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes....

....please continue this hot story.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Tags are wrong

in 6 months she may be a hotwife... why even bother getting married, surely it would be the ultimate turn on for poor cucky boy to lose the woman even before they get to the altar. Then again, cock boy probably doesn't like commitment and it's far easier if some poor sap puts up with the day to day shit of being in a relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
First off - wrong category

They aren't married. Period. This is a girlfriend story. And why would he even consider marrying a woman that he KNOWS is a slut and will be cheating on him before the ink dries on their marriage certificate? Does he want to raise another man's baby or catch some nasty disease she passes along? This is a story about a soon to be willing cuckold and his slut girlfriend/wife. Is anybody really THAT stupid?

1 star

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
i foresee a lot of heart ache in your future

not even married yet and she wants others

you will be her meal ticket and that s it

she ll be spreading for every tom dick and harry while you get to take care of her when she is sick when she is poor when she gets in a pissy moodand when she gets std

boy what a nice life to look forward to

good luck wimp you ll need it

1* 10 limp dicks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great First Chapter!

This was a very exciting story that both my wife and I liked. We especially enjoyed the way Wren cleverly jacked Ed off and got him to confess what his fantasy was. She later told him “I kind knew you were going to like...what I shared last night. …you actually like it when I dance with other guys... you even like watching me do it. That's kind of a sign. And you bought me that dress. It's so hot. Every piece of clothing you've ever bought me is, well... hot. That's another sign."

Unlike your story, my wife never discovered the browser history of my cuckold sites because I erased them. However, she did start putting two-and-two together when I started buying her very sexy dresses, took her out to dance clubs, got her drinking, and then encouraged her to dance sexily with other men. I would even discretely snap some pictures or short videos of her dancing and show them to her later. I told her they were to boost her self-esteem because they proved she was drop-dead sexy to any man!

My wife did not question me directly about my behavior. Instead, she started pushing the envelope further and further each time we went out. We would return home, after an evening out, and the sex would be incredible. She noticed that the naughtier she was with other men, the hornier I was.

Eventually, without even discussing cuckoldry, she started insisting that I drop her off at the front door of the clubs, and that I go park our car myself, instead of using the valet. By the time I would get inside she would be dancing with another man. Or, she would be the center of attention, sitting at a table full of eager men. I was content to sit at the bar and just watch her dance, make out, and get fondled.

Then, one night when she was dancing with another man, she excused herself and went to the bathroom. And I got this text from her “I’m going with Michael to his car, in the far corner of the parking lot. Come watch, if you can be discrete!” 😊 I was flabbergasted, but thrilled.

That night I stood in the dark, partially hid by a tree, and I saw her fucking passionately. In the heat of it, she got on top of him and gave me a wonderful view, as she came hard on his cock.

When we got home, she slipped out of her dress, pulled down her panties and showed me the copious amounts of cum in her panties. As I was stooping down to get a closer look, she abruptly grabbed my head and mashed it against her cum covered pussy and shouted, “If you get to watch, you have to clean me up!”

At first, I resisted, but then gave in to my cuckold tendencies and ate her to orgasm. That was 10 years ago, and we have been doing this ever since!

We hope to see additional chapters about Ed and Wren soon!

Digger66Digger66over 5 years ago
More, please!

Ignore the trolls.

Incredibly hot story. I love the teasing. Please write more!

make me watchmake me watchover 5 years agoAuthor
So . . . interesting comments.

Hello everyone! I wrote this story. Roughly once or twice per decade I spurt out a little jerk off fodder on Lit. A bit of fun is all. I don't really care about ratings but hope that like minded pervs get some satisfaction from reading my story. When I last posted something here many years ago, there were a few associated caustic comments but overall the story came and went with a few folks even favoriting it. This go round I've been frankly impressed by the anger/rage/vitriol my short, silly story has elicited from a surprising number of bravely anonymous readers. At first I thought maybe it was that these intrepid souls were offended by a component of the story but as such stories go it's in fact pretty bland. Then I wondered if it was maybe just a bad story. Well, it's not good. I admit that. But it's not exactly meant to be. In fact it's short and to the point with the ultimate goal of causing someone's penis to vomit. I'm left to wonder, why in the hell would these cuck haters seek out my sad little cuck story, spend time reading it, then spend even more time typing an angry, insulting comment. People are so very funny. Well, I do hope while reading my tripe some of them shamefully found themselves stiffening up a bit even as their anger grew. To those truly disgusted by my cucky story, I say please don't obsessively read things that affect you in this way. It can't be good for your health. To others, maybe I'll post something else soon. To those that wrote encouraging comments, I'm very grateful. If you like cucky/hotwife content but you feel my story was lame, I will keep trying to improve. Thank you all!!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Hi make me, it's a very good cuck JO stroker. It's ok as a story. Most guys won't relate or like, ex ept as a fantasy only.

Dude there was no rage, or vitriol, a or anger in the criticims to date. They were just derisive and dismissive. They were laughing at you too.

FWIW, I think if a woman can find a cuckold doormat who supports her disrespect and derision of him in the sexual arena, she should treat him like he is made of gold. A guy who can hold up for the Long haul under a steady diet of hard core cucking is a rara Avis.

I totally don't understand, I admit to kind of dismissing Cucks out of hand, but if you can last and have a good life outside of the sex scenes, that's a hell of an accomplishment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Regard

With regard to the last sentence,don't bother.

tbonehuntertbonehunterabout 4 years ago
Decent story

I thought it was well written and gave decent insight into the characters for as short as it is. And don’t sweat the vitriol - I’ve noticed there’s a very vocal portion of the “loving wives” base who think anything other than BTB is a crime against nature. I think it’s based in the oddly prevalent idea that wives are their husbands’ property.

In this story, both partners are going into the marriage on the same page about what they’re looking for. No harm done.

You’re good enough I’d read more if you write ‘em.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 4 years ago
Good story

Don't listen to the Haters. It was a good start to the story. Write more soon.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Well Mr. Make Me, your little cuck and whorewife story is definitely fodder for jerkoffs. Glad you don't care about ratings either. Why wouldn't someone who hates cuck stories read this? How else can we honestly tell you how much it sucks?

Starrman14Starrman14over 1 year ago

Hot story, not long to read and hit all the right points. Don't listen to the 5 graders that cannot write and are jealous as they stroke.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous