Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have seen my dick... It's too... well, too big."

I could not believe that I had said that. He remained silent.

"And my ass too... You said it yourself, Coach, too fat."

He got even closer to me.

"So, you are fine if I am looking at your arms or pecs, but if I looked below, to your genitals, or behind you, to your ass, then you get self-aware."

"Yeah, basically."

"This is imperative that you get over that. On the mat, I need you to be focused on your match and your match only. There is no place for insecurities!"

Maybe he was making a point but at this point, I just wanted to go back to my dorms, forgetting about the damn picture and this conversation.

"Yes, Coach."

"I admit, that ass of yours is something, but we are working on that and as for your dick, well, you have a horse cock, enjoy it my boy. We are not going to cut it off. Now, look at me. No, not my face, look at my crotch."

"Coach, I...."

"Oh my god, LOOK AT MY DAMN CROTCH."

I looked a bit below to his nylon short but I could not maintain my gaze. This was just too weird.

"You do have a problem with body image! For God's sake, you leave me no choice." He pushed on my shoulders, he was so damn strong: "On your knees, boy or I know you will avoid to look at my crotch."

"Coach, I don't understand."

I knelt down; he was now leaning against his desk in front of me.

"Shut up, boy. Just look at my crotch, my bulge. Is there anything wrong with it?"

"No, no, there is not."

He grabbed his bulge.

"I'm not wearing any underwear, can you see?"

"I guess..."

"And am I self-aware? Am I unease?"

"No, Coach, you're not."

"No, I'm not because I'm ok with who I am and with my body. I feel no shame of having a big penis in between my thighs. I am a man, why should I try to conceal my fat dick? Why should I be uncomfortable of it? I certainly don't wish I'd have a pussy there."

He removed his shorts and exposed his flaccid uncut dick only a few inches from my face. I was so taken aback. It was fucking big. I did not know how to react anymore.

"We are just men here. Part of the same team. And you assure me you were not gay, right?"

"Yes, I'm not! I... Why do you..."

"Then, there is no problem whatsoever for me to be naked in front of you. My big dick is just a proof that I'm a man, always willing to fight and to compete. Don't you think you need to be a real man to be a wrestler?"

"Coach, I... Yes, I guess."

He was now caressing his cock, getting it semi hard. How did we get there? I had no idea anymore.

"A real man has nothing to hide. As long as you will be ashamed of your dick, you'll be less than a man. I'll admit, your fat girly ass does not help but you absolutely need to fight your insecurities. How is seeing my big alpha male cock make you feel?"

"I don't know, Coach."

He got even closer now his dick dangling less than an inch away from my eyes almost touching my nose.

"How does that make you feel?"

"I'm... I don't know... I guess I'm impressed."

It was the first word that came out my mouth.

"I bet you are! That's confidence, boy. And this is what you want others to feel when they look at you."

He moved back and leant butt naked over his desk, proud to have made his point.

"Now take off the singlet."

"Coach?"

"I want you to be proud of what you're hiding underneath. See, I did it first. Nothing weird. Nothing to be embarrassed of. You are struggling with your identity, ashamed of your penis but you have to remember that you are a man. You have to own up to the fact you have a large dick. You would not wish you have a pussy, boy? Please, reassure me on that."

"No... No, Coach."

Without thinking too much, slowly, I removed the straps from my shoulders and then my singlet entirely, revealing my big ass and dick to my coach.

"See, I'm looking right at it now. As you asked of me when you required that I go to the school website. How does it make you feel?"

I had a hard time processing what was going on. He was saying that I asked him to look at my dick. But I never did. I just wanted to go on the website to check the picture. I was lost.

"I don't like it, Coach."

"Mmmm... See, that's the problem. Turn around, show me that ass."

"Coach, please, I don't want to."

"Do you want my help or not? Don't you want to become a real man? Telling me that you don't want me to see your big ass makes it even more important that we do this exercise."

The more I resisted, the more he was making his point about me being too embarrassed of who I was. I turned around.

I felt him getting closer to me. His breath behind my neck.

He laughed.

"Ok, that's a big fat ass as I rarely saw one." He grabbed it.

"Coach..."

"But that's ok, boy. See, I'm looking at your ass, touching it, you're naked in front of me and the world has not stopped spinning. It's all good! You need to accept your body."

"Yes, Coach."

He was so close. I swear I could feel his dick against my bare ass.

"I'm glad you came to me, Scott. It is not good to rehash our own insecurities. We need to confront them, learn to conquer them as men!"

He put his shorts back on, I was still naked. He was now sporting a huge bulge under his shorts. I wondered if he got a full hard on.

"You have an immense talent for wrestling, and I want to make you a champion but you'll need to trust me and above all, to trust yourself and your body to get there."

I remained silent.

"Do you think you got what it takes to win?"

"Yes, Coach." I mumbled.

"With more confidence boy! Do you have what it takes to fight like a real man?"

"Yes, Coach!"

"Now, that's what I want to hear. Don't stay naked like this boy, dress yourself up. But we'll work on this again. I think we just pin pointed one of your biggest issues but I'm sure we will be able to fix it in no time."

He smiled and I tried to smile back, but I was still too shaken up. I put my singlet back on, it was now easier each time.

"Was it everything you wanted to talk to me about?" Asked the coach.

"Yes, Coach, it was all."

I got out of the office, completely forgetting why I had come in in the first place.

[MORE TO CUM]

Notes from author: Thanks for your support on the first couple of chapters, guys. Wait for this story to get crazier and kinkier! How far do you think Scott will go?Please, feel free to share your feedbacks and comments as they are my main source of motivation to keep posting!

12