All Comments on 'Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 33'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
bienclarbienclarover 1 year ago

Thank you for all your hard work creating this story. I had been rooting for Damian but oh well. Not really a happy ending, but that wouldn’t fit with the rest of the series anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I- wow. I don't even know what to say. Conflicted about this ending, but I don't think I'm alone in saying that I'm very happy the grasp this story has had over me is finally done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After 33 chapters of this, I don’t know what I expected but this is not what I hoped for. The conclusion (up until the epilogue) was a satisfactory way to conclude this sad, sordid tale. Ransom was exposed (with his own undeniable words no less!). Others that played a part were also exposed to more or less degrees. Travis was the hero here, who really fought for his friend until the end. And Scott was brave to rip the lid off the whole thing asap. But the depressing epilogue was a huge let-down as an ending. Scott is damaged beyond belief. It’s not about whether he’s gay or not, it’s about his loss of self-respect. He has stopped at nothing in his pursuit of lust and money. There are no winners in this story and certainly no happy ending for anyone. Erotic fiction or not, I can’t help feeling disappointed in the way this story concluded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for the amazing story. I've been following every week. I think the ending is appropriate. As another commenter said....you wrapped it up in the only believable way possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I disagree with with MLF it was not the only believable ending it wasn't evening the most believable, like the court thing showing his porn as a defense it was still manipulation! Consent?!!?!!? Anyone in the legal field would clearly label that as duress and also I like that we all agree that we are disappointed but happy the chokehold has been released

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Congratz on finishing the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, let’s just say no other erotic story have ever brought out all these feelings like this is ending did. Is art. Is conflicting and that’s what’s art is about, making you feel things. Some will like it other will not but it is the author’s story so his vision is all that matters.

That said, I would like to know what happened to Damian during this story. I doubt he was fucked for the first time by Scott and he was probably slowly turned too. And I would argue the was fucked way before Scott did.

Anyways, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great job!!! Your stories got me off multiple times :)

LebluesummerLebluesummerover 1 year ago

Maybe a Victor, Damien, & Travis story? And you can also include Tom too.

AlwaysDissingDaddiesAlwaysDissingDaddiesover 1 year ago

Daddies are the worst thing in the world, am I right :)?

consciousdomconsciousdomover 1 year ago

great ending to a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Could you do a follow up book where Scott falls in love and is loved and respected by a handsome man?

monarc7monarc7about 1 year ago

Damien spinoff pls!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great way to end the series! I wasn’t sure how you were going to end it without it just… stopping (like a lot of other series on this site), but I think this was a very realistic ending. As you mentioned in your comment, not every story has a straight up “hero” or “villain”… Anyways, thanks for a very well thought out series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story was amazing, I really enjoyed Scott's sexual adventures. I also liked the ending. But in my alternate ending Scott exposes the coach in front of the whole team. The revenge is another gangbang. The highpoint: the super macho Ranson double-fucked by Scott and Damian, and he gets fucked by feminine Robert de Portier too.

brasileiro34brasileiro344 months ago

Uma estória muito boa! Que tesão! Quanto talento para escrever e cativar! Adorei cada parte! Obrigado!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_Lodge@Thomas_Lodge
Please send me your feedback! Contact me to read my stories in Portugese! Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES