Wrestler Fucks for Dorm Rent Pt. 08

Story Info
Short Wrestler Brings Her Off for Free Dorm.
885 words
3.43
3.4k
2
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers

Marshal Moore (20 yrs.) stands at 5'6'' who weighs 133 lbs. He's a sophomore and a powerful athlete for his size. He's got wavy black hair with bangs that fall over his eyes. He's been talking with his coaches about a different dorm. He can't sleep because his roommate is too wild. All of his coaches have told him to go and visit the athletic housing office. He might be able to wrangle a single dorm because his scholarship covers everything.

Susan Asherman (32 yrs.) handles student athlete housing and financial payments. She's single and a former athlete (32-24-32) whose black hair falls to her shoulders. Marshal had made an appointment to see her, but he's late. It's almost closing time and she's getting impatient.

She begins to put things away inside of her desk. Her eyes look out of the office window and Marshal is walking toward the front door. He had taken a shower whose black hair is neatly combed from his face. His hands are inside of his tight jeans who wears a college t-shirt. Susan's eyes grow big because he is ruggedly handsome.

She whispers, "I'm taller than him, but what a hot body."

Marshal walks into the door and catches Susan's eyes. She smiles as he strides over toward her.

Marshal: Hi Susan, sorry I'm late. I finished wrestling practice and was in the shower. I forgot.

Susan: It's okay, you got here before closing time.

Marshal: You know my situation. I can't sleep because my roommate is a party animal.

Susan: Can't sleep at all?

Marshal: Can't you tell? I had to cut my practice short today. Because I'm tired.

Susan: You look pretty strong to me.

Marshal: Thanks, my scholarship will cover a new dorm.

Susan: Yes, I looked at your paper work. I found a dorm that's quiet, but it isn't near the athletic village.

Marshal: I'll take it without looking at it.

Susan: I can show it to you tomorrow night. A student dropout is going to leave in the morning. We can go from there.

They both smile at each other. She quickly glances over his short stature, but solid and muscular body.

Thursday night inside a small dorm. It is empty with just a desk, a chair and a single bare mattress. Marshal is standing in front of the bed with his shirt off. His jeans and underwear are pulled down to his ankles. He still has on his socks and shoes. Susan is naked and kneeling on the carpet floor. The hair is tied into a ponytail.

Her right hand grips his 5-inch cock and her lips cover his left testicle. The tongue gently licks it in a slow circle. His eyes are closed and mouth is dropped open.

He whispers, "Shh-Shit.!! I-I fantasized about this... A woman... Sucking-My-Balls."

She glances up at him as he throws his head back. Her tongue keeps the circular motion over his tender testicle.

He whispers again, "Shitt... Lick-It-Right-There... Shit... That-feels-so-good... So-Fucking-Good."

Her lips move over to the smaller testicle. Her warm mouth covers it completely. The tongue flicks it slowly, but more forcefully. His body flinches.

He says, "Ohh-Shit... Shittt... Shit-That's-Good...!!"

Her hand begins stroking his throbbing cock.

He whispers, "Shitt... Work-My-Balls... Work... My... Fucking-Balls."

Her lips let go and the left hand grips his balls. The right-hand squeezes his shaft. Her lips cover his cock-tip and her wet tongue begins licking forcefully.

He reacts, "Sh-Shitt... Shit... Lick-My-Cock.!!"

Her tongue moves to the left side of his cock-tip and licks hard. His body flinches.

He yells, "Shit-Shit.!! It's-Cumming... It's fucking cumming.!!"

She tightens her grip on his shaft and keeps licking all over his cock-tip.

Marshal explodes, "Sh-Shiiiitt... Shiiiiiiiittt... My-Gawd-Shiiiiittt.!!!"

25 minutes later.

Marshal and Susan are naked and on top of the bare mattress. His back leans against the wall and she also lay's back into his hard body. Her head is pushing over his right shoulder. His left fingers are pinching her left nipple. Her own right fingers pinch her other nipple.

His right middle finger is rubbing her clitoris in a circular motion. Her body bucks and squirms.

He whispers, "You're so fucking wet."

She reacts, "Unnhh.. Uh-Unnh.. Unnnhh.. You-Make.. Me-Wet.!!"

He adds his fore-finger with the middle finger and rubs her out.

She screams, "Uhh-Unnnhh.!! Unnnh.!! Unnnnhh.!! Uhh-Uhh-Unnhh.!!! Don't Stop.!!!"

He rubs a little faster.

She jerks her head, "Ohhh... My... Gawdd... Unnnhhh.!! Uhh-Unnhh.!! Unnnnhh.!! Faster-Faster.!!"

He whispers, "Is that what you want?"

She answers, "Yes.! Yes.!! Oh-My-Gawdd.. Yesss.!!!"

His two fingers rub faster against that wet clitoris.

Her body bucks even harder as his other fingers pinch tighter on her nipple.

She screams, "Uhh-Unnh.! Unnh.! Unnnh.! Cumming.!! Cumming.!!!"

His fingers keep rubbing fast.

Susan explodes, "Ohhh-My... Uhh-Uuuuunnnhh.!! Uuuuuuunnnnhh.!!! Unnnnnnnnhh.!!!"

Her body bucks as an extreme orgasm shoots through her body. He lifts his fingers from her shaved pussy. He rests both of his hands over her stomach as she comes down.

She grunts, "Ohhhh... Ohhhhh... My-Fucking... Gawd... Marshal... That-Was-So-Fucking-Good.!!"

Susan comes down as he wraps his arms around her.

He whispers, "You okay?"

She whispers back, "I'm fucking good."

He asks, "I like my new quiet dorm. But, you're so loud."

She laughs, "It's yours for free."

He smiles, "Free? Really?"

She answers, "You have all night to pay up."


HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers