Wrestler Wrestles Whores, Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The biggest sexual offenders were the bride, her sister, her mother, her grandmother, the sister of the groom, the mother of the groom, the grandmother of the groom, and the bridal party. By far, they were the biggest whores at the bachelorette party. The biggest whore of the bunch, the soon to be married bride, was quick to take my cock in her hand before taking me in her mouth. Explaining why there were no men at the party, Ashley was blowing me. She was sucking my cock.

Her maid of honor, Christine, Ashley’s sister, followed suit, as well as, Carol, her soon-to-be sister-in-law, and her three bridesmaids, Jennifer, Emily, and Sammantha. Then, the mother of the bride, Hellen, and the mother of the groom, Nancy, took my erect prick in their hands before taking my big dick in their mouths. Never have so many women seen, touched, held, stroked, and sucked my prick.

I couldn’t believe that these 40-something-year-old women were blowing me. Finally, Ashley’s grandmother, Mary, and her fiancé’s grandmother, Edna, took my prick in her hand before taking me in her mouth. I couldn’t believe that these 60-something-year-old women were blowing me, too. I couldn’t believe these respectable looking women expected me to fondle their naked breasts and finger their erect nipples while they stroked my cock and sucked my cock.

Three generations of women, grandmothers, mothers, daughters, and sisters all stroked my cock while sucking my prick. Never have I been as sexually excited. Never in my life have I received as many hand jobs and blowjobs as I received that day. I don’t know how I didn’t cum but, somehow, I didn’t.

F F F

Learning so much about women by how they acted at a bachelorette party, the next group of women that totally surprised me were women of color, black and brown women. With three black women and two brown women at the party, suddenly, they all turned into whores. They not only wanted to see my naked prick, stroke my erect cock, and suck my big dick but also, they wanted to show me their naked breasts and wanted me to feel their naked breasts while fingering their erect nipples.

As if they were horny men at a bachelor’s party and I was the only female stripper, they were all over me. Never have I had as many women touch my prick, feel my prick, stroke my prick, and suck my prick. Never have I kissed as many women. Never have I felt as many naked breasts and fingered as many erect nipples. They’d all allow me to fuck them if I pushed them back on the sofa or on the carpeted living room floor.

Interestingly enough, there were two Asian women there, one Chinese and the other Japanese. They looked embarrassed. When I approached them with my erect, naked dick, they turned away. They didn’t look at my prick, never mind stare at my prick. They didn’t touch my prick or take my dick in their hands before taking my cock in their mouths as did all of the other women.

Clearly, feeling embarrassed that I had flashed them my big dick, I had respect for them. As if I had sexually abused them, they made me feel ashamed. I walked away from them with my apologies.

“Sorry,” I said while covering my erect cock with my hand.

As if I was a stripper at a CFNM (clothed female nude male) strip club, all of the other women voluntarily grabbed my naked cock. They willingly slowly stroked me while staring up at me. They stroked me faster. They stroked me harder. Seemingly, determined to make me cum, if I had allowed them, they would have masturbated me.

They kissed me. They wanted me to feel their breasts while fingering their nipples. They wanted me to suck their nipples. They wanted me to stick my hand beneath their short skirts to feel their pussies through their panties, that is, those who were wearing panties.

F F F

As if I was the groom honeymooning with my new bride, Ashley, the soon to be married woman, stroked, and sucked my prick the most. She knelt front of me and took my big dick in her hand before taking me in her mouth. While her sister, her mother, her grandmother, her future mother-in-law, her future sister-in-law watched, and her future grandmother-in-law watched, she stroked me faster and she stroked me harder. Determined for me to cum in her mouth, Ashely blew me.

She stroked and sucked my cock as if I was her newly married husband on her honeymoon. While all of her friends watched her, she stared up at me while stroking my cock and sucking my prick. I never thought that a woman who was about to be married would be such a whore. With her a very talented cocksucker, never have I had a woman suck my cock in the way that Ashley sucked my prick. Her husband is a lucky man.

Nearly every woman, but for the Asian women, removed their naked breasts from their blouses and bras to show me their naked breasts while staring up at me and smiling. They all wanted me to see their naked tits, to feel their naked tits, to fondle their naked tits, and to finger and suck their erect nipples while they stroked and sucked my cock. As if a game that they all secretly played, determined to make me cum in their mouths, on their tits, or all over their faces, they continued stroking me faster, stroking me harder, and sucking me deeper.

Surrounded by so many drunken, topless women, they wrapped their arms around my neck, pulled my head down, and wanted me to suck their erect nipples. Suddenly, I felt as if I was in a wrestling match with thirty, drunken, horny women. Then, not stopping there, surprising me, even the most respectful looking women were unembarrassed and unashamed to take me in their mouths in front of all of the other women. With some women much better cocksuckers than others, they sucked my cock as if they wanted me to cum and expected me to cum in their mouths.

I quickly discovered that two of the older women were high school teachers. Three of the older women were librarians. Shocking but true, I found out later that the one woman wearing a big crucifix around her neck, a talented cocksucker and who gave me a wonderful blowjob, was an ex-nun. I couldn’t believe that an ex-nun exposed her naked breasts to me. I couldn’t believe an ex-nun stroked and sucked my cock in the way that Ashley did.

“God bless you sister. Thank you for sucking my cock. God be with you.”

‘Wow! Every one of those women not only had my big dick in their hands but also in their mouths,’ I thought.

The next group of women who were aggressively sexual were the overweight women, women who weren’t as good looking as their slim and shapely counterparts. They were all over my naked prick as if they’ve never seen a naked prick and touched a naked prick. They all wanted to stroke me while sucking me. They not only stripped themselves topless but some even stripped naked while hoping that I’d fuck them.

F F F

Interestingly enough in those types of situations where there are so many drunken women, I’m not thought of as a man with feelings. I’m thought of as more of a prop. In the way that men have treated and sexually abused female strippers, I’m thought of as a sexual object at their parties. With me there for their sexual entertainment, I’m hired as if they’re hiring a clown for a children’s birthday party.

Yet, with women not slapping my hands away, instead, welcoming my inappropriate, sexual touches and feels, I got away with all sorts of things. I touched women where they wanted me to touch them. I felt women where they wanted me to feel them. Something that they normally wouldn’t show a man that they just met, I saw women in their bras and panties, topless, and even naked.

Women ask me to lift them. They loved it when I picked them up in my arms. Once they’re in my arms, I’ve had women wrap their arms around my neck, lean forward, and kiss me on the lips. I’ve had women part my lips with their tongues and French kiss me while reaching their hands down to grope my bulging prick through my pants and my wrestling briefs.

They loved it when I put a hand to their butts and lifted them over my head with one arm as if I’m a giant cheerleader and they’re the head cheerleader. As if they’re a child at a parade, in the way that Arnold Schwarzenegger used to pick up women and put them on his shoulders, they wanted me to put them on my shoulders. A couple of drunken women asked me to put them on my shoulders but with them facing the other way with their panties nearly in my mouth, and some weren’t wearing panties.

Surprisingly, as if I’m wrestling them in the ring, they wanted me to pick them up and body slam them on the couch. Then, they wanted me to jump on top of them as if I’m pinning them to the mat. While exposing their panties, their bras, their naked breasts, their naked pussies, and their naked asses to me and to everyone else, they wanted me to put them in all kinds of wrestling arm and leg holds. Never have I seen as many morally modest women suddenly turn into such immorally immodest whores.

Seemingly, they don’t care if they’re wearing low-cut blouses that will surely give me down blouse views of their cleavages and low-cut bras, that is if they’re wearing bras. They don’t care if they’re wearing short skirts that will surely give me upskirt peeks of their panties, that is if they’re wearing panties. They don’t care if they’re not wearing bras and/or panties. If I submitted to them in the way that they willingly and voluntarily submitted to me, they’d want me to have sex with them. They’d want me to fuck them.

Ashley, the soon-to-be-bride was the biggest whore, followed by her sister, Christine, her future sister-in-law, Carol, her mother, Hellen, her future mother-in-law, Nancy, her grandmother, Mary, and her future grandmother-in-law Edna. Clearly, as if they were the Kardashians, whoredom ran in their family. They all held my naked prick in their hands while I felt their naked breasts. They all stroked me. They all sucked me. They all wanted to have sex with me.

Continuing to grab my erect, naked prick, nearly every woman at the party constantly stroked my naked cock. Determined for me to cum on their tits and/or in their mouths, they took me in their mouths and sucked my big prick. They treated me as if I was the last man standing. I wonder what Ashley’s fiancé would say if he knew that his fiancée had stroked and sucked my cock while allowing me to fondle her big, naked breasts and finger her erect nipples.

F F F

Then, as the bachelorette party was soon to end, Ashley grabbed me for one last time. Again, while everyone watched, she knelt in front of me. She took my erect prick in her hand before taking me in her mouth.

She stroked me faster. She stroked me harder. As if she was Linda Lovelace in Deep Throat, deep throating me, she sucked me deeper. She sucked my cock as if I was her husband on her honeymoon.

Unable to hold back any longer, I put a gentle hand behind her pretty head and unloaded a huge load of cum in her mouth. Then, as soon as she removed my cock from her mouth, I ejaculated another load of cum all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts. With her determined to make me cum, clearly pleased that she got me to cum, she quickly wiped herself with some napkins.

Not giving me a chance to stand, she pulled me on top of her. She reached her hand down and positioned my cock by her pussy lips. With a quick and hard hump, I was inside of her. I was fucking the bachelorette. She humped me again for me to slide in deeper.

She continued humping me. She humped me faster. She humped me harder. Instead of making love to me, she fucked me. I returned her fast and hard humps with my fast and hard humps. Showing her friends and family the whore that she was, after she blew me, I fucked Ashely in front of everyone.

Having already ejaculated twice, fortunately, I didn’t cum in her pussy. The last thing that I wanted to do was to impregnate this bride-to-be before her wedding. Yet, as soon as I fucked Ashley and tried to stand, women swarmed me. They were all over me.

Her mother, Hellen, quickly removed her panties and sat on my face. Her grandmother, Mary, removed her panties and sat on my cock. Women wanted me to eat them or fuck them. I licked her mother’s pussy while fingering her cunt. I allowed her grandmother to stick my still erect prick in her pussy.

Then, taking turns, Ashley’s future mother-in-law, Nancy, sat on my face while her future grandmother, Edna, sat on my cock. In the way that I briefly ate Hellen and fucked Mary, I ate Nancy and fucked Edna. Never have I had sex with as many horny and drunken women.

Then, with the women not done with me, Ashley’s sister, the maid of honor, Christine, sat on my face while her future sister-in-law, Carol sat on my cock. Then, once done with them, her bridesmaids, Jennifer, sat on my face while her other two bridesmaids, Emily and Samantha, took turns blowing me.

Finally, the ex-nun, Sister Mary Elizabeth pushed all of the women out of the way. She mounted me in the sixty-nine position. I fingered and ate her pussy while she sucked my cock.

As if my big dick was a volcano about to erupt, as soon as I gave the good sister an orgasm with my mouth, my tongue, and my fingers, I exploded a huge load of cum in her holy mouth. As if thanking God for allowing her to have sex with me, she swallowed my cum while anointing herself.

From that day forward, instead of earning my living as a professional wrestler, I became a professional stripper. I hired myself out to bachelorette parties and other women’s drunken parties. With women knowing that I’d go all the way to sexually please them, I was solidly booked by younger women my age to older women my mother’s age, and much older women my grandmother’s age.

To be continued…

12