All Comments on 'Wrestling Buddies Ch. 03'

by guybothways

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
..definetly the best / bi sex-charged yet..! ! !

definetly tell us more about bi dad and his stud/jock son...and bud..

chapter# 3 was definetly the best yet...with bi dad getting into the action..and only hope that the comment from a reader after chapter #2...is indeed reality...where jeff's mom and dad are both into their stud /jock son...with both dad and jeff into mom's cremepie filled pussy..and mom into dad and jeff's cremepie filled butt...as well as some hottt watersports outside by the pool...for women/moms like myself and bi couples like us...your scenerio..especially dad/son bi fun..and hot family fun..we can most definetly identify with...either from actual longtime experience or for many wishful/hopeful fantasy..so please...tell us more...terrifc posts...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

the daddy stuff freaked me out- him catching them would have been fine- but him doing them was totally wrong- ruined the story for me. when it went from 2 buds to 2 buds and an incestous old man- it grossed me out...re-edit plz_ just let it be about the young, hung, 'n full of cum- young dudes, friends, mates....let daddy leave to do mommy- like all proper daddies should.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
excellent erotic story

Very erotic a.d perhaps to some individuals a true story.FD

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wrestling

I was a wrestler at high school and our sports master brought in a skills coach ( Luke ) .. we practiced after hours in a small dance studio adjoining the sports complex at school ...

Luke taught everyone from beginners to more accomplished wrestlers like me ...

By 8 pm , most of the class had finished and left, leaving me , Luke and our sports master ( Mr Thomas ) as the only ones .. at 8:30 Mr Thomas announced he was leaving and asked Luke to make sure he locked up for the night .

I was 18 and Luke was 25 , blonde and good looking with a toned smooth torso ( most wrestlers shaved off body hair ) ..whereas I had dark hair and wasn’t quite as good looking as him... my body was nearly as well toned though and I was proud of the way I looked - a bit narcissistic I suppose !!

We carried on grappling for at least 30 minutes until he got me in a hold I couldn’t break , laughing in my face to submit - at first I refused , but it became apparent he wasn’t going to stop - then the unthinkable happened , he leaned down and kissed me full on the mouth !!.. I was shocked but unable to move .. I tried to turn my head away , but he persisted forcing his tongue into my mouth ... it felt wrong but I strangely liked it and returned it with my own !!.. he eased his hold and I wrapped my arms round his sweaty body as we kissed passionately , rolling about on the mat locked together ( I hadn’t thought it possible I would enjoy kissing another man )

As we kissed I could feel his hard cock pressing against me and I reached to pull his trunks down , releasing his thick , hard cock !!

He gasped as my fingers danced up and down the length .. then moved to lean over me , his cock in front of my face .. without thinking I licked the head .. it tasted musky , sweaty and manly !!... Luke was groaning as I devoured his cock

“ Oh fuck I was right about you Charles .. I knew you were a cocksucker first time I saw you “

I tried to speak but couldn’t ( my mouth was full ) .. Luke now knelt beside my head and fed me more of his cock .. as he did he reached down and freed mine , stroking it as I sucked ... he pulled out of my mouth , stood up and gave me his hand

“ Showers .. now “ he said in an emotion charged voice

He held my hand as I numbly followed ... we didn’t make it to the showers, in the changing area there was a massage bench , Luke pushed me down on my back , legs over the end and quickly mounted me - I was so turned on I felt no pain as his cock entered me .. I cried out in ecstasy as his cock nudged my prostate when he went as deep as he could .. he fucked me like a man possessed , slamming into me with such force , I slid up the table !!... I held on to him tightly as he lunged and came , Filling me with his cum before collapsing on top of me !!

We lay entwined kissing and cuddling for a few minutes before heading to the showers where Luke expertly sucked me off .. I nearly drowned him !!

We were secret lovers for 4 years until he left the area - but I visit him regularly even now - always a torrid session or two

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous