Wrestling Tim Ch. 03

Story Info
Wrestling, College Jock Tim, It's a battle for domination!
1.3k words
4.49
6.4k
4

Part 3 of the 20 part series

Updated 01/07/2024
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part of me felt bad, cumming under the library desk isn't cool? I'm sure it's been done before? I felt as though Tim made me do it. Ok he didn't use his choke hold to force me, but he could see how turned on I was by him? Honestly, I hadn't expected to be aroused, wrestling him.

It must have been at least thirty minutes after he had gone, before my cock settled down. The library had started to fill. Fortunately no one sat near me, the smell from his socks was heavy, and there was no mistaking the pungent odour of my cum.

Thinking back, I treated his wet socks like some kind of treasure, placing them in a special pocket of my gym bag. Without realizing it, I was already addicted to him. I pretty much spent that night sniffing his socks and jerking off, to thoughts of him.

The next morning I woke with a massive hard on, his socks were on my pillow and my cock was raw. That was the first time, I ever experienced 'phantom headlock'. It felt as though I was still clamped by his powerful arms, it lasted all day.

About five minutes after I showered, my phone buzzed, a new message: 'did I go too hard on you yesterday?' It had to be Tim? 'youre socks came in handy!'. It was him, he added me, I could see his profile now. Before I had a chance to reply, he messaged again 'I enjoyed that, get used to it', see you later!

The conversation at lunch, turned to Tim. Colm said he'd bragged about submitting me. We all agreed it was odd, immature, starting mess fights at age 20. Still I had to defend my reputation, to let John and Colm know, Tim had launched an unprovoked attack, so it wasn't a fair exchange. Colm laughed 'seriously I've scrapped with you loads of times and fair enough you're strong, taller than me or Tim too, but he could take us both, have you seen the legs on him, I'd kill for legs like that'.

Colm's aural depiction of Tim's muscular beauty and fighting prowess, lasted half an hour, everyone nodded and agreed. Tim was both admired and envied. John threw in a note of caution 'you have to watch him though, he enjoys fighting too much, a couple of times he had me, I submitted and he just kept me there, imprisoned, demanding more submission. It was messing but it was strange too, he seemed to get a thrill out of it'.

Colm shared multiple storys of Tim's love of domination. One in particular stood out 'it was after a rugby match and you know the way Tim likes to strut around naked, before a shower, showing off! Anyway I don't know why, but David and Tim started some banter, David's a big fucker, strong too, but when they started to grapple, Tim floored him, pinned him, like a normal pin, his knees on his arms, his bare ass on David's chest but when David lifted his head up to try and push Tim off, Tim stuffed his face into his crotch and locked him in there, squeezing his thighs together. Everyone was laughing, all we could see was Tim's massive dick, it is big let's be honest, he's blessed! Somewhere under there David was trapped, smothering, gagging. It was fucking crazy. Like John said Tim had no desire to let David out, he fucking loved having him buried in his crotch. David tried to scissor Tim from behind or throw him off, but Tim was solid on him. David just kept getting weaker under Tim, the heat, the stench, Tim's weight maybe? They were still there after we showered and I'm not the only one who noticed, David was hard as fuck, under Tim.'

The image of David, struggling under Tim's crotch, is seared into my mind. It's a powerful and deeply erotic representation of domination. For Colm and John it was odd, particularly the suggestion David might have enjoyed his ordeal. I got it though, and it made me crazy with lust. I wanted both of them, I wanted to be David in that moment, I was jealous of him too. But I also wanted to do it to Tim, to crotch smother him like that, to see his cocky face struggle in my crotch.

Whatever desire Tim had ignited in me, it was fired up now, I found myself hard again, this time in the restaurant, full of students. I couldn't move, my bulge was out of control, precum had already trickled. I tried to stop thinking about Tim, focus on my lunch and it almost worked.

Straight away I knew those were his legs, coming down the stairs. He was wearing my ankle socks but his own white Adidas trainers. I found that odd, why a day later, still wear my socks? The way his legs moved was nothing short of magnificent. He was decending the stairs, facing us, the edges his calf muscles were visible, that's how big they were. His thighs exploded with each step, blasting with solid rippling muscle, his balls looked massive in his white shorts and his bulge impressive.

Everyone at our table was silent, we just stared at him. He sat down right opposite me and joked: 'Im in bits lads, leg day at the gym'. Colm replied 'Tim you have fucking beastly legs man, fair play, you don't need leg day'. Everyone laughed,Tim was almost bashful, in his response.

The rest of lunch was normal, until Colm and John left for class. Tim didn't go, neither did I, we both knew we had unfinished business. He didn't waste any time 'bet you felt a bit wrecked today? I was messing with you though, only getting started'. As he said it, he pulled his hoodie off and started flexing his arms. It wasint like he sat there doing a full double bicep pose, it was more subtle, intended to remind me how strong his headlock was. He gripped just above his bicep, forcing his arms to thicken with vascularity. He stared at his arms, we both did, watching them swell with muscle and vigor. It was like a shared celebration of his physical excellence.

He looked beautiful and menacing at the same time. There was no denying his handsome, youthful looks or the muscle he packed. 'yeah I kind of felt like I was still in you're headlock Tim, weird a day later'..' that was nothing, I was only messing with you, you were the one wanking in the library!'

I froze, had Tim seen me cum while he choked me into submission? It took me a minute to respond 'fuck off Tim, you just lunged at me for no reason'...'No reason' he replied, 'you were eyeing me up, gagging for me'.

When something is that true, you can't hide it, it shows in you're expression. Tim understood the sexual power he exercised over me. We were way passed what would be considered normal, we had in a very short time connected at a physical level. We both wanted it, even if we didn't understand it.

The conversation was only ever going to go, one way. Tim wanted to challenge me to a fight: 'come on it's you're chance to get me back for yesterday, just grappling, wrestling, no strikes, punches or anything. I don't want to hurt you, just own you!'

Every cell in my body responded, screaming yes! I wanted to wrestle him! Tim was thrilled, it was planned for later that week, at my place, just the two of us, grappling! 'I can't wait' he said, his cocky gaze fixed on me 'I'm going to have you!'

I felt a shudder, at the base of my cock, a feeling of energy in my balls, sparks of ectasy shot through my shaft, until my entire cock was erupting with intense pleasure. Tim just stared at me, watching my eyes roll, as cum flooded my jocks. It was as though he already owned me!