Wrestling Tim Ch. 18

Story Info
Three Rugby Jocks Wrestle for Dominance.
1.3k words
4.24
2.6k
2
0

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 01/07/2024
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

National rugby trials were a big deal. Would Tim have the athleticism and skill to make the selection? The fact he was called up to the trial was an achievement in itself only the cream of young players were afforded that honour. Tim took it in his stride, he was always confident about his physical ability.

This lad with long muscular thighs sat beside me on the bench. His calf muscles were impressively peaked and covered in light short strands of blondish hair. He wore white socks and navy white Nike trainers. His smell was strong a stench of athletic sweat. I heard him clear his throat and he spat right onto my ankle.

For a moment I was stunned turned on by him but determined to rebuke him for spitting on me. I heard his deep voice 'Sorry man fuck, that went the wrong way'. Before I responded his rough strong hand was on my ankle rubbing his spit off me. It felt incredible and I'm certain we both sparked with sexual arousal.

Even after I turned to face him he left his hand on my calf rubbing and stroking my lower leg. His eyes were grey-blue and inviting. I couldn't break his stare it was too inviting and sensual. He smiled 'I'm Aaron, sorry bout the misfire there, haha, are you here to trial?' His adams apple, chiseled jawline, strawberry blonde colored tightly cropped hair topped an impressive six-foot-four physique the envy of any aspiring athlete.

Aaron was lean muscular, and broad-shouldered with meaty pecs, a v-shaped torso, six pack, and incredible legs. I managed to visualize all of that in an instant. He had light freckles in all the right places and almost reddish hair in his armpits.

I struggled to form a response and it sounded feeble ' Ah no problem eh no I'm here watching'...'So you don't mind me spitting on you then, let's go again?' He cleared his throat as if to spit but grinned 'Only messing with you so are you watching all the lads?'...'No just Tim, eh I mean he's my mate he's here to see if he makes the selection'...' Him? fuck he's a definite look at the power in his thighs they are massive for his size!'

Tim's astounding legs had impressed Aaron and as we watched him pace around the pitch we heard selectors describe him as a 'tank, wall of muscle, power-packed force of nature'. Turns out Aaron knew Tim 'I was in school with him, used to wrestle me all the time and hate to say it he beat me, he's an animal at wrestling, loves it choke holds especially'.

I wanted to hear more about Tim's past but that section of his trial had ended and he made his way over to us. Aaron stood up to shake his hand and I got my first view of his tight impressive ass. He towered over Tim but Tim outmuscled Aaron. They both threw shapes to establish dominance as they chatted about past times.

The three of us sat at the side of the pitch for almost an hour waiting for the next trial session. Aaron brought up their wrestling past. 'Remember the time Tim you got into a fight with a lad from college, you were only 18 and you had him on the ground pinned like a bitch begging for mercy, we had to pull you off you were loving it too much!'...'I remember having you in a few tight spots too Aaron and hearing you plead for submission haha'...' Wouldn't happen now Tim I reckon I'd kick your butt!'

The whistle sounded and Aaron was up for his assessment. He didn't disappoint demonstrating impressive strength, speed, and skill. Tim didn't want to hear any words of praise I had for Aaron he was pissed because Aaron had challenged his dominance.

I congratulated Aaron on an impressive trial and Tim gave me that look he gives when he owns me. 'Why don't you come back and have some beers Aaron catch up on old times?'...' I'm not even showered Tim I was planning on cycling home for that'...'He doesn't mind come on!' I nodded enthusiastically thinking the sweatier Aaron was the better!

Three jocks in my student flat me and the two elite rugby lads, some beers, a bit of gaming, a real lads night! but things took a strange twist. It was Aaron who instigated it after a few cans 'Who wants to challenge me to a wrestle?' Tim responded instantaneously 'You fight him, Aaron, I own him already in every fight so you fight him and then the winner gets me?' Arron licked his lips 'Come on man let's have you!'

I stripped off my t-shirt and faced off with Aaron. He was slightly taller than me and pumped up with more muscle. He went for ankles to take me down but I locked his neck in a guillotine choke. It didn't take long before I had him on his knees fading. By bicep was deep into his neck and Aaron couldn't get out. 'Submit Aaron....come on...you want to...submit'. Somehow Aaron managed to survive my deep choke. The longer it went on the sweatier we both were until he was was slippery with it and wriggled his way out of the guillotine. Even though he looked drained I was impressed by his cardio and endurance and he took charge immediately finally getting his takedown.

I can't remember exactly what happened next but I was on my back and Aaron was straddling me. He pushed down burying me under his massive chest. He used his legs to prise mine apart so I couldn't kick out and he held my arms down and wide.

This was a brutal slow smothering submission attempt. All Aaron had to do was stay on top and every second he did I was assaulted by the intensity of his body heat and sweat.

It was a deeply erotic experience for me and I couldn't help but go hard. Aaron was hard too and I felt he really wanted to fuck me. In the background, Tim quipped 'Get on with it lads book a room if you're going to fuck, is this a fight or what?

My senses were completely overwhelmed by Aaron my nose mouth and eyes buried under his lean muscular torso and filled with his sweaty discharge. He demanded submission and I muffled a response 'fuck you'...' Bad decision boy I can stay here all day'. He shifted a bit and I felt his cock at my ass now, mine was somewhere near his belly and already leaking.

Another twenty minutes of sweaty domination passed filled with his jock stench. I was struggling to contain my arousal and fading under his powerful body.

We were out of beers Tim offered to go the off license 'Lads have this fight over by the time I'm back seriously I can't wait to beat the winner'. As soon as the door shut Aaron grunted, sat up on me, and plugged my nose 'Take it...all the way in, no fucking teeth, that's it submit!

My mouth was loaded with Aarons thick cock and it kept getting bigger until he had my throat owned too. He was merciless as he plunged into me filling my mouth with warm vigour. I slurped, gurgled, tongued, and sucked to satisfy his angry cock head until he exploded and filled me with his load so much it filled the back of my nose too. He shook and shrieked with pleasure and demanded I submit. His seed tasted creamy and almost sweet I felt so close to him swallowing it.

Overwhelmed by Aaron's impressive dominance I was ready to cum. Just then we heard the door, Tim was back, Aarron pulled his cock out of my mouth and pressed his chest down on my again to smother. I was back in his submission hold and he had managed to conceal his act of sexual dominance from Tim.

Tim might not see Aaron's cock but I felt it and it was wet and hard, we both were, if we broke our wrestling embrace our secret would be revealed. Somehow we had tame our arousal but how when all we wanted was each other?