Wrestling Tim Ch. 17

Story Info
Tim (20) works his headscissors to sexually dominate me!
910 words
4
2.5k
2

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 01/07/2024
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim's headscissors were absolute, perfectly locked into the back of my neck and held secure by his tightly locked ankles stretched out before me. His thigh muscle was so immense even at rest it almost buried me and when he did flex in it was devastating.

Escape was impossible and even an attempt at liberty would trigger a force so great it might sleep me. He had already submitted me it was brutal and left me drained. Now I waited for what would come next, another powerful flex of his quads to crush and force me to yield? Some form of punishment or humiliation?

He was wet I could feel his sweaty thighs around me the result of his powerful assault and my efforts to survive his impressive strength. Our bodies intertwined produced a soup unique in its essence the smell of struggle with the victor's scent dominant. He was warm too his thighs radiated an undeniable power.

Every few seconds came a reminder of his dominance in the form of a targeted flex using one muscle at a time to dull my recovery. He made it clear my time between his legs was going to be an ordeal.

The contrast couldn't have been more defined between my pain and his pleasure. I felt him hard and throbbing behind the base of my skull. His thick cock was thrilled to have my head as it's prize. I could see him in the mirror across the room, his big hairy thighs crushing me into obscurity while he lay back on the bed, hands clasped behind his head, cocky beyond description.

We both knew this would be a long and grueling session it always was. I would be at his mercy for as long as he desired.

At some point satisfied he had beaten any ability to resist out of me he was ready to play. His sweaty foot was on my face again held firmly over my mouth and nose not to sleep me but to remind me of his power. It was harder to breathe and each breath was toxic with his foot stench. My breath misted and mixed with his sweat making things wetter between us. Aroused beyond any measure of self-control by the intimacy of his smell I started to cum uncontrollably. Ecstatic elated high and stimulated by a flow of tingling cum I hardly noticed him grab my nose between his toes until he twisted it sharply. Then I felt the pain. Tims toes were fucking strong. 'fucks sake you prick shooting you're cum all over the place, did I say you could pleasure yourself, do you think it's ok to pelt me with your seed?'...' fuck Tim it just happened I didn't touch myself I swear, please I submit your destroying my nose'.

Tim was mad I could almost feel him shake but as always he pulled back and showed me mercy. My nose was still wedged between his toes but it was bearable with less pressure applied. 'Your going to have to clean all that cum up, I'll let you loose to do it but straight after you get back in between my thighs and I swear if you don't obey you will regret it ok?'I had no choice but to say yes.

I felt so light without the weight of his meaty thighs around my neck. I was free for as long as there was cum to clean. He pointed to his damp Adidas gym sock near the bed, 'Use that'. The volume of cum on him impressed me, did I pump that much out? It was deeply erotic wiping puddles of creamy seed from his abs, shoulder, and face. He looked at me with a scowel 'Don't ever dirty me like that again get back between my thighs and give me that sock!'

I obeyed and it felt almost normal to be crushed again. He was ferocious about it though subjecting me to one brutal flex in after another counting by multiple submissions out loud until he was satisfied I had learned my lesson.

Still hard and wrecked after his punishing headscissors assault I felt him jerk and shudder behind me. The smell confirmed my suspicion Tim was wanking. Was it the thrill of punishing me that exited him? His orgasm was manly deep and sustained I could feel the pleasure flow though his massive cock bulging behind my head. As if to deepen his orgasm he locked the headscissors hard again. He used my neck to stimulate his balls and my head to excite his shaft.

This was a full-on headscissors wanking session for Tim and he roughed me up savagely to satisfy his almost endless sexual appetite. The more he grunted with pleasure the more I wilted and groaned. By the time he was done, I was soaked in sweat and exhausted. 'Open your fucking mouth don't even ask why!' I obeyed and felt his sock laden with his abundant wet seed and my spent cum inside me'. It was the taste of our combat, the story of his victory and dominance over me and it was utterly overwhelming.

My eyes watered with tears of lust, I bit on the sock as his thighs powered into my neck and it released a torrent of creamy man juice filling my mouth. Scissored, gagged, and high on our seed I longed to cum again but Tim would see me, I couldn't risk that?