Wrestling, with a Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"M-make m-me" she tried to speak, lips quivering in pleasure.

"Whff diff ooo vay?" I replied with a mouthful of her sex.

"Cum. Make m-me cum!"

I was already ahead of her; my lips sucked her clit between them and massaged the swollen flesh with my tongue. Two of my fingers entered her hot body and vigorously gave the gspot attention. The orgasm hit hard and fast. Her legs clamped onto my head, thighs instantly having tea with my ears for what felt like a day of pleasure. Her upper body rose off and fell back into the mattress in the wildest form of crunches her abs had ever experienced. Her breathing sounded like she was left nude in the snow, complete with teeth barely clicking against themselves. It was all so sexy.

When the pleasure faded, I climbed up her body and laid beside her, fingernails tracing her breasts and giving gentle pinches to her nipples. Motor skills returned, she pushed me onto my back. Her legs straddled me just below my pelvis, and she felt a hardness pressing against her lower abdomen.

"I want you inside me." the declaration was strong.

"Then let me in."

Instead of grinding against my cock, she guided me inward. Her pussy was wet and warm and astonishing. With me deep inside, she started rocking her hips back and forth and in clockwise and counter-clockwise rotations. I stayed sheathed in her body, occasionally popping my hips upward to make her yelp in pleasure. Her hands alternated from holding her breasts and playing with her nipples to placing her palms on my stomach and truly rocking herself into my cock, heavily stroking her gspot. A familiar sensation ran up and down the length of my dick and soon she cried out what was happening to her body.

"Gonna' cum... I'm gonna' cum." and then it hit her. "Oh, God. I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

I felt every inch of her insides fluttering along my shaft, completely out of control. Her fingers, once flat on my stomach, now curled into talons as she rode out her orgasm. I rapidly thrusted up into her body, continuously striking her gspot and causing her orgasm to last longer than she thought believable. A familiar wetness dripped onto my stomach, warm and sex charged. Her eyes begin to cross before finally rolling back into her head and tongue sticking out: full on ahegao. An earthquake rattled her body. Unable to take any more she collapsed on top of me. I quickly caught and held her close to my warm body as she trembled and spasmed from the aftershocks. My dick, still in her, didn't help stop her from shaking any time soon. My fingers ran through her hair easing her racing heart until her breathing returned to normal.

She lifted her head off my collarbone and kissed me deeply. My hips sunk into the mattress and then slowly lift upward. This causes my cock to slide out and then back into her. My movements caused sparks between her legs before reigniting the fires of her lust. She broke away from my lips and whimpered a moan into my ear. Being close range, I kissed her neck and gave gentle little nips into her flesh. I could feel her trying to move and so I rolled her onto her back.

I slowly pushed in and pulled out of her pussy, maintaining the same pace. It felt incredible to the both of us. And then I paused. She saw me almost stiff as a board, locked in place. She flexed her muscles holding my dick inside her and she saw me start to shake.

"Looks like this match is over?" she mocked me with a smile.

My resolve strengthened and my focus on her consumed my being.

"I didn't hear a bell." I responded.

I moved myself so that I was kneeling but still inside her. My hands took hold of her strong legs and moved them until her knees were almost parallel to her breasts. My hands planted themselves firmly on the back of her thighs, more or less holding her in place. Knees bent; her soles dangled in the air for me to admire. I pulled my cock out of her body and rapidly rubbed it over her hyper sensitive clit.

"Yes" she hissed in approval, eyes closed and becoming tighter with every passing second.

She felt me moving between her legs and before she could inhale, I pushed myself back into her wet passage. My thrusting was slow and steady but it began to build up rhythm. Over and over my shaft spread her folds, brushing her gspot and kissing her cervix. Each thrust into her body pushed her closer and closer to having another orgasm, guaranteed to be stronger than her last.

Faster and faster, I fucked her. Quicker and quicker the climax approached. Her mouth hung open, tongue going dry from her rapid breathing. Her breasts bounced and rotated in sync with my thrusts as well as each "OH" I forced out of her body. Just a few more thrusts... and now her body submitted to the pleasure. I swear sparks were firing out of her pussy and burning my rod. Her forbidden rosebud winked over and over. Her inner walls massaged my shaft with no control. Her face twisted into an image of agony but we both knew it wasn't pain. It's pure, lust driven pleasure, and the slight rolling of tears from the corners of her eyes were proof. That and the sudden wetness of her girl-cum dripping off my shaft.

"FUCK ME! OH... SHIT!" she screamed "GOD, I'M CUMMING SO HARD RIGHT NOW! HOLY SHIT!"

Her thunderous uproar received all of my attention. She barely noticed me working my lower half into the best position. The image before me was so much to take in. Her sex impaled by my cock, toes curled close to my face, and her body thrashing in all directions still riding out the orgasm of her life.

"CUM... HARDER." I grunted with my final thrust.

I grabbed her ankles and my lips and tongue returned to servicing her toes and soles. I pushed inward, pressing firmly against her gspot before plunging as deeply as possible into her sex, bottoming her out. Her spasming nethers milked my cock without control. Though still locked in orgasm, she could feel me about to rupture. My dick, firmly rigid within her, began to shake on its own. Followed by the rest of me. She felt the unmistakable sensation of the fluid surging down my length, passing between her folds and building up at the tip pressed against her deepest barrier. And finally, the explosion. She felt my molten hot seed spraying inside her like a broken hydrant and mixing with her girl cum. Her pussy now a fully loaded, orgasm latte, stirred by my still cumming cock. And she came harder. So much harder.

Her eyes snapped open and dilated. Never blinking. Her face became expressionless, mouth stuck open with no signs of her breathing. Her whole body went rigid save for the slight twitch of her fingers and toes in my mouth. That and the fluttering of her inner walls still milking the cum out of my dick. Our mixed fluids leaked from between her legs. Back to her eyes, they continue to stare. Not at me but through me. Past the ceiling and toward the heavens. Piercing the clouds and out of the atmosphere. Traveling between the stars and into what some might call sub-space.

It felt like forever until the world around us returned for just a moment. Long enough for her to blink. To release all the air she held in her lungs and begin breathing again. And finally, the world crumbled and she slipped out of consciousness and into a very deep slumber. I didn't know what to do with this beautiful naked woman out cold in my bed, knowing full well she had a room of her own and chances were another wrestler from the female roster was bunking with her. I decided to say fuck it and try to figure out something by morning. Gently moving her, I was able to get her under the covers on one side of the bed, and I laid beside her and finally went to sleep. The dreams I had were very lucid, and being honest excessively sex driven. And for good reason.

The next morning, I woke up with my dick between Carmen's soles and the tip in her mouth. She had edged me in my sleep, waiting for me to wake up long enough for me to look into her eyes right before exploding. She winked at me and started flexing her feet while sucking hard on my crown. She felt me tense up and her lips came off of my cock with a loud smack. At the same time my cum ruptured out of me and landed all over my crotch and her soles. She took a moment to move her feet up and down my cock, using my cum like a newly purchased moisturizer.

"Thank you for last night," she said "by the way, you still have a lot of time on your hands."

Soon she got dressed, put wet feet back into her flip flops and walked out of my hotel room. My head crashed into the pillow under me and all I could do was laugh like an idiot for what happened that night. I looked at the time and remembered the entire crew was meant to be at a bus station in a few hours. The plan was to take several charter buses to the next venue which would be televised the following night.

It didn't take long for me to get myself cleaned up, organized, packed and ready to go. The majority of us had breakfast in the hotel's dining area. I sat with my friends and Carmen with hers from the women's roster. From time to time, we would make glances at each other, and when her friends looked at me and started giggling like high school girls in the cafeteria, I knew I Carmen had said something to them about the previous night. The look on my face said everything: Guilty as Shit.

The crew arrived at the bus station right before it was time to head out. As I was walking toward the bus I intended to get on, Carmen approached me. I almost couldn't bring myself to look at her. But she broke the ice between us and spoke up first.

"You know I had to tell them something, right?" she asked.

"Yeah, I guess. But what?" I answered.

"I told them I came to your room to cash in on that comment you made yesterday, loaded up on your hidden snack stash, and enjoyed my foot rub so much that I actually fell asleep on your bed... that and being in a sugar coma didn't help. I actually do have a thing about sugar, I eat too much I have a sugar high and then a crash ultra-hard. They've seen me do it so they'll definitely believe what I told them. I also told them you were nice enough to cover me up and you fell asleep in the chair on the other side of the room."

"Thanks," I tried to smile. "So, what now?"

Carmen smiled at me and took my hand.

"No one has gotten on the last bus yet. We can get on that one and claim the bench seat in the very back. I've got a blanket that can cover us both up and you can rub my feet the entire ride. You do have a several hours to complete your task and this trip is a bit of a long one."

"That smells like a setup." I finally chuckled.

"Maybe it is."

We did what Carmen suggested and headed for the final bus while a majority of the crew hopped in the ones ahead of us. Before entering she slugged me in the arm and informed me several of the women were very curious how good I was at giving foot rubs. She gave me top marks but for now I was her "foot bitch" until every minute for every step she took the night before was accounted for.

During the ride to the next venue, Carmen pulled out the blanket, and true to her word it covered us both up. From there she kicked off her shoes and I rubbed her socked feet for some time. At moments she would tease me, rubbing her foot into my crotch knowing nobody could see her do it. Eventually she got sleepy and decided she wanted to use me as a pillow to lean against. I didn't object and we dozed off as the convoy drove through the day and finally reached where we were going by the late afternoon. That night I snuck into Carmen's room, and we had another enjoyable evening. But that's a story for another time.

12