Wrinkles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desi would have collapsed if Juan had not been holding her hips. Desi's moans and crying made Juan feel some sympathy for her. He didn't know if she had experienced large cocks in her ass before and decided to use some lube to ease the pain.

Juan eased Desi to the bed and picked up the lube, "yes, I think I may have caused a little pain," he laughed as he looked down at the young wife and her gaping ass. "I think a little lube would help me fuck you, your ass is as tight as your cunt," he said.

"Yes, thank you!" Desi answered as she looked in awe at the size of his cock once more and wondered how it ever fit in her. Her heart leaped into her throat when Juan said he was going to fuck her hard now. Her body tensed up and tried to forbid entry to her ass, but the lube did its job. Slowly his obscene cock stretched her ass and pushed inside. She wanted to call him a sadistic bastard and every other dirty word she knew but kept it to herself.

The verbal feedback from Desi's moans of pain mixed with pleasure drove Juan. He didn't know what the future would hold, but right now this young wife was his to enjoy. His cock reached deep into her ass, and he found a 'sweet spot' that rubbed him the right way. His fraudulent use of Desi's body and mind was like hitting the lottery jackpot. He wanted one more shot of coming, and this time he decided it would be in her mouth. The fury of his power thrusts tied to the looming orgasm building within.

This experience from hell emphasized Desi's vulnerability to peer pressure as she grasped at receiving Juan's elixir. It was just a matter of time now; Desi knew that Juan's groans had turned to a more urgent need. Somehow she had to get him to come on her face and not in her ass. She wanted to trust his word but feared that she would have to use his cream mixed with her ass juices. Desi had no power over Juan and this blinded her as she continually thanked him for fucking her ass.

The reaction of Desi's acceptance and thanks as he mistreated her ass heightened his pleasure. His role in today's faux play and excellent acting was deserving of an award or at the very least a nomination. He would never have predicted the outcome of his meeting today, and if he played his cards right, this wasn't the end. His staying power was near the end and although he was disappointed his sore cock would welcome the release. "Are you ready?" he asked, "Are you ready for my cream?"

With a sigh of relief, Desi was anxious to end the pain in her ass, "Yes! Please, Juan, come on my face!"

Her moans were joined by a scream as Juan roughly pulled his cock out and slapped her skinny ass. Anxiously she twisted around to face his cock and could see it was dirty again. Desi thought she would die when Juan asked her to suck his cock once more, but her ability to resist was gone. Desi was in a bubble as the emotional bond they shared gave her permission to commit this provocative act. The first shot of his cum hit the back of her throat, and she fought not to swallow the precious cream. Juan pulled out and emptied the balance of his seed on her face before collapsing on the bed beside her.

Juan watched as Desi coughed up his cum and smeared her face with what she had been led to believe was magic anti-wrinkle cream. The insane idea now seemed reasonable to her, and when finished, she smiled at him. "My god Juan," said Desi excitedly, "You did it!"

He wasn't sure what she meant by 'it' but if she was happy then so was he. Juan had a golden goose in his hands, and he intended to profit financially and sexually from his scheme. Juan perched himself on his elbow and leaned over Desi as she lay on her back. He massaged his cum into her face, and his toothless grin said it all, he was on top of the world.

"The cream is in your skin now, and you are safe for a week," said Juan, "I had reservations when we first met today, but you have changed my mind, with your body and your new attitude." Juan dipped his cum covered finger into Desi's mouth, "I am a fair-minded person, and I know you are only using me to keep your beauty but I am okay with that," he said as she sucked on his finger. "For your first time you did okay, not as good as my wife but once you learn to worship my cock, you will do better. At least I hope for your sake you will."

Desi felt the significance of his words, somehow she had messed-up and not pleased him. Even though she had given her body to him and let him use it any way he wanted; it wasn't enough. She knew he was right; her focus concentrated on receiving and not pleasing, Desi hoped it wasn't too late to make amends today. "Do you have to rush off?" Desi asked sweetly. Her heart was heavy with worry, and she didn't know if he was telling her it was over. "I could wash up and just cuddle with you." Desi felt a pit in her stomach as she rewound all that had happened today and realized not once did she offer love.

Juan had no idea what was going on with Desi, he had just savagely abused her body, and now she wanted to cuddle with him. He couldn't go to work, and he wasn't due to pick up Maria for many hours yet but instinctively knew he had to question her motives. "What makes you think I would want to do that?" he said harshly.

Desi shrank in her skin as she inadvertently thought she had guessed right, "I'm sorry Juan, I should have been more loving to you today." she said, "I want a chance to make it up to you. Please don't go away mad!" she begged.

By Desi's body language and tone of her voice, Juan knew she was freaking out. Somehow she had misconstrued his words and thought he was mad at her. "I'm glad you realized your mistake before it's too late," admonished Juan, "I want to feel like we both share the same desire to keep you beautiful." Juan shook his head in mock displeasure as his cold brown eyes looked into her moist blue ones.

"Please Juan, I'm so sorry!" she said, "How can I thank you?"

"I think you know what I am feeling right now," he scolded, "I was having second thoughts about your gratefulness, but I appreciate you realize how selfish you are. Do you realize what my wife is giving up for you?" Before waiting for an answer, Juan got up and straddled Desi's white body with his brown one. He sat on her tummy, and his soft brown cock rested between her almost non-existent breasts. His cum was drying on her pretty face, and she looked like a clown from the circus with a bad make-up job. He pinched her nipples between his fingers, "this is not just your hurt," he said as he squeezed, "it is my hurt and my wife's hurt. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she said guiltily, "I deserve to hurt, pinch them harder Juan."

"No, I think the hurt needs to stay in your heart," said Juan as he patted her tiny left breast, " you always need to remember your beauty comes at the sacrifice of someone else." Juan was getting used to her tiny tits and squeezed what little she had in his hands. "I am feeling generous," he said, "go wash your face, your cunt and ass then come back to bed. I want to see if you have learned your lesson." Juan leaned down and kissed her on her nose before getting off. "Don't make me wait long!"

For Desi the excitement matched Christmas, "thank you, thank you!" she exclaimed, "I will hurry, I promise!"

Desi rushed into the bathroom, and the image in the mirror brought her crashing back to reality. She looked like a woman in a porn movie, her cum covered face and messed up hair gave her a just fucked look. She ran the tap until the warm water came out then rinsed and rinsed her face. The pain from her pussy and ass made her wince as she gently washed with a mild facecloth. She was a little alarmed to see red on the washcloth and promised herself to investigate further once Juan was gone.

"Here let me do that," he said as he startled her, "bend over." Juan took the wet cloth from her and gently cleaned her two lower holes.

Juan's sudden presence did startle her, but his gentle touch was doing wonders for her aching ass and pussy. She felt him move behind her and was shocked again as he started kissing her ass. They were soft unexpected kisses, and she had a scary feeling of something like love. No man had ever kissed her ass, and she couldn't stop the sudden spike in arousal and let out a moan.

"I need to pee," blurted Juan, "come help me."

Desi stood up a little shocked; she had never watched a man pee let alone help one. "What do you want me to do?" she said curiously.

Juan knew it was wrong, but he was starting to get feelings for this woman. This strange, naive woman who was not as tough as she thought she was. And yet, much stronger than he imagined to endure the abuse he gave her today. "I want you to hold my cock in your hand and aim it," he laughed, "Can you do that?"

Not wanting to seem like a prude, if that was possible after today Desi agreed. She led him by the hand to a separate room in the massive bathroom that contained a toilet and a bidet. She could see Juan was confused and let him know what the smaller one was. He just shook his head and told her it always amazed him how rich people spend their money. Desi hugged Juan from behind and held his cock in her fingers, she screamed in surprise as the flow started and she quickly adjusted her aim. She laughed and squealed with delight as she made circles in the bowl until he finished. Following his instructions, she shook it several times as the last drops fell into the water. Not sure what to do next she wiped the end with some toilet paper and flushed everything away. Desi was feeling naughty now and holding his cock led him back to the sink where she washed his cock. "Come on lover-boy," she teased, "let's go back to bed."

Juan let her take control and set the pace; her happy mood was rubbing off on him as she giggled like a school-girl. Either she was the best actress in the world, or she was starting to like him. Desi pushed him back onto the bed and jumped on top of him. She smothered him with soft kisses all over his body, but when she kissed him on the mouth it was with passion and love, he could feel the difference. He relaxed and just let her express her appreciation, and soon he found himself drifting off to sleep.

Desi looked down at the ugly brown man sleeping in her bed and shook her head in amazement. Yes, she said to herself he was ugly on the outside, but inside he was more handsome than her husband. Desi found it hard to admit, but Juan had brought her so many orgasms today through the pain she lost count of them. Desi had read about women who experience pleasure from pain but never thought she was one of them. Just thinking about his monster cock abusing her pussy was making her wet. She knew it was fucked up, but sex with her husband would be boring now. She let Juan sleep and went back to the bathroom to make herself beautiful for him.

It was a dream that he didn't want to wake up from, he could feel lips on his cock licking and sucking gently. Gradually Juan woke and found Desi between his spread legs; it wasn't a dream. When Juan stirred Desi looked up with doe eyes, she took his whole soft length into her mouth and hummed her appreciation. She wanted him to know how much she loved him and his cock. Juan could feel himself growing in her mouth, and her electric blue eyes never left his. Desi wanted Juan to feel her appreciation, so her sucking became more urgent. Even when he reached his full-size, she continued to take all of him teasing the sensitive underside of his shaft. Juan basked at the moment, and when he exploded in her mouth, he watched with pleasure as she swallowed it all.

"That was beautiful," he said with heartfelt thanks, "you're so beautiful."

"Hmm, your cum tastes so good!" Desi said as she licked her lips, "I could do that all day to you."

Juan realized he didn't know how long he had slept, "What time is it?" he asked.

"Almost three pm," Desi smiled, "you had a good sleep."

"Fuck!" Juan said, "I have to pick my wife up at Wildwood Hotel at three thirty."

Desi jumped up and rushed around getting all of Juan's clothes for him, "you should have time," she said in support. She admonished herself for letting him sleep, and now she was going to make him late. "Can you call her?"

"No," said Juan as he quickly dressed, "she doesn't have a cell phone."

Desi quickly searched for a pen and paper and wrote down her cell number. "Please Juan, call me. Here is my cell number, and I want to meet with you next week. That is if you still want to?" Desi said desperately.

Juan shoved the paper into his pocket, more worried about his wife than Desi right now. "Yeah sure," he absently said as he rushed out of the house leaving a confused woman behind.

A curious thought raced through Desi's mind, Juan was going to pick up his wife at the hotel, and she had the opportunity to see his wife in person. Every minute counted as she threw on a yoga outfit and rushed to the garage only cursing as she had to rush back into the house and grab her purse. Desi decided on the black BMW rather than her new eye-catching red convertible; the last thing she needed was for Juan to notice her.

The drive down the canyon roads was scary as Desi drove way too fast in her rush and almost lost control several times. She cursed at every red light until finally, she skidded her car to a stop across from the hotel. She didn't know what kind of car Juan drove as she searched for him on the street. Her body was vibrating with anticipation and worry that Juan had already picked his wife up. Just before she gave up hope, she spotted him as he walked towards the hotel on the opposite side of the road. Desi's heart was racing, she honestly believed Juan was telling the truth about his wrinkle cream, but still, there was that nagging doubt.

Desi didn't know it but in her rush to get to the hotel, she had passed Juan and even cut him off. As Juan saw her drive by he knew she was headed to the hotel to see Maria. He walked to the hotel and spotted her car quite easily. Desi was parked directly across the road from the hotel, and the taillights on her car were lit up from her foot on the brake pedal. He nonchalantly looked in her direction and could see she was slouched down in the car seat, waiting for Maria to come out.

Desi almost screamed out as she watched Juan approach the hotel and stop at the corner of the lot. She wondered what she would do if he were lying, it had been the best sex of her life, and for a second contemplated meeting him again because of that.

Several women were walking towards Juan, and she saw him wave at them. Desi couldn't breathe as one of the women broke off and ran towards Juan. "Oh my god! Oh my god!" shouted Desi as she saw the same woman from the photo album, "Juan is telling the truth!"

Juan watched Marie coming towards him and marveled at her beauty, "Hey beautiful," he said as he hugged her and kissed her cheek, "How was work today?"

"Not bad," his daughter said, "I made good tips! Every little bit helps for my college fund. Right!"

"Oh," Juan said as he put his arm around his daughter, "by the way thanks for doing up that fake photo album for me, it turned out to provide more fun than I imagined!" Juan laughed out loud and scooped up his daughter twirling her around as she screamed into his arms.

Juan peeked over and saw Desi was watching him from across the street, with her mouth wide open. He guessed she was probably peeing her pants with excitement at seeing his daughter and thinking it was his wife. "I see someone in a car across the street I need to talk to," said Juan, "can you wait a few minutes for me? I'll be right back."

Maria watched her dad run across the street and approach a blonde woman in a BMW. The woman rolled down the window and Maria could see she was very beautiful and wondered how he knew her.

"Hi Desi," said Juan, "Looks like you made it in time."

Desi was thoroughly embarrassed at being caught by Juan. "I'm sorry Juan," she said, "I just had to see for myself. Please don't be mad at me."

"No, I rushed out and should have invited you," he said, "are you satisfied now?"

"Oh my God! Yes!" Desi bubbled, "Can you meet me next week? I'll pay you again! Even double!"

Juan ignored her question, "How's your body?" he asked, "I was a little rough on you today."

Desi debated whether to tell Juan how she felt and decided to be honest with him, "I liked it, Juan," Desi almost whispered, "I liked how rough you were with me."

Juan raised his eyebrows at this surprising news, but in hindsight, it made sense now. The way she reacted and withered under him as he fucked her holes, he thought it was in pain, but it must have been a pleasure. "Good," Juan said, "next week I will bring my camera. You will model for me."

It wasn't a question, and Desi knew he was preparing her in advance, "I would like that Juan," said Desi as she smiled at him, "we can keep track of how the wrinkle cream works on me."

Her answer was almost comical, and his hearty laugh echoed across the street to his daughter. "You do know I will be taking pictures of more than your face right?"

The thought of Juan taking pictures of her naked and as he fucked her was exciting Desi. She could feel the heat rising to her face. "Yes," she said as she looked down at her steering wheel and squirmed on the seat.

"Good," he said, "now put your hand in your tights and finger your cunt while I walk across the street. When I look back, I want to see you sucking your finger clean."

Desi was so horny she didn't wait for Juan to leave as she slid her fingers in and out of her stretched cunt. "Thank you, Juan," she said as she fingered her cunt, "I promise to take good care of you."

"That's a good slut," he said, "but next week you are going to have to be extra special if you want more of my wrinkle cream!"

"I will Juan! I will!" Desi said to his back as she watched him slowly cross the street. When Juan reached his beautiful 'wife,' he turned towards her and Desi greedily sucked on her finger just like he asked and waved goodbye to him.

Juan waved back at Desi then with his arm around his daughter they retreated down the sidewalk to his car. "I think I found a way to pay for your college," Juan said, "that woman will make it happen."

"Really?" said Maria curiously, "Are you going to tell me why?"

"Oh Maria, wait until I tell you the story, you won't believe it!" Juan laughed, "I still don't".