Wrinkles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desi was confused, this despicable little man had somehow made her pussy wet, and she was now enjoying his big finger inside her. "Oh fuck," Desi moaned, "what are you doing to me?"

Juan was pleased with himself; he had taken control and excited this skinny white woman. Her tight pussy was leaking heavily now with her juices and probably her husbands too. Her head was nestled on his shoulder as she worked her hips on his finger. He grabbed her blonde ponytail and pulled her head back to look at her pretty face. Desi's glazed blue eyes filled with lust and shame.

"Take your top off, show me your tits," said Juan as he pushed his finger up higher.

This time Desi didn't argue, she crossed her arms and pulled her top over her head dropping it to the concrete floor exposing her white matching lace bra. In a couple of motions, the bra found a spot on the floor next to her top. Desi tried to cover her breasts, but Juan slapped her hands down. Desi was embarrassed about her breasts and always wore padded bras to hide how small they are from everyone.

Juan tried not to laugh at the size of her breasts, but he couldn't help himself. "That's it?" he laughed, "This is what you were trying to hide?"

The roar of Juan's laughter and taunting further demeaned her. "I'm sorry," Desi said for no apparent reason other than humiliation.

Juan laughed as he pinched one of her nipples between his fingers. "So," he said, " you have the tits of a ten-year-old girl and the cunt to match. You were lucky to find a husband who doesn't want a real woman."

"I know," said a defeated Desi, "That's why I need your cream, I need to stay beautiful, so I don't lose my husband."

Juan stroked her face and looked at her in a new light. She was a desperate woman who appeared to have it all and yet she was no different than him. They both had their day to day struggles.

Desi's face winced as Juan withdrew his finger from her vagina. It hurt to be in her but also hurt to not have it in her. Her orgasm was building against her own free will with this man. When Juan presented his finger to her lips, she sucked on it tasting her juices and her husbands. Because of her tight pussy, she could keep his seed in her all day or until she went pee. Desi liked oral sex, but she had never tried to taste her husband this way and found it strangely exciting.

"That's a good girl," said Juan, "Suck the juices off my finger before I put it back in you."

Juan enjoyed the moans coming from Desi as she sucked his finger clean. "You have a big finger," whispered Desi, "It's bigger than my husband's penis."

"Are you kidding me?" said Juan, "Wait until you see my cock then!"

"Juan, we need to talk," said Desi, "my pussy is very tight, but I have learned to use my mouth to please men. I promise you will be not be disappointed."

"What about your ass?" Juan asked.

"Sometimes," answered Desi hesitantly, "it depends on how big the man is."

"Take my cock out," Juan ordered.

Desi reached for the zipper on Juan's worn pants; her hands were shaking a bit at the thought of seeing his cock. Every man was different, and Desi had seen many over the years, but since she had married five years ago, she had only seen her husbands tiny one. She reached into Juan's off-white underwear and circled her hand around his warm penis. She tried not to gasp at the size and could feel he was big, not the biggest she had touched, but several times the size of her husbands.

As soon as Desi's fingers touched his cock, Juan almost lost it. Her small fingers circled his cock, and she stroked him in his underwear. "Look at it," he said, "tell me what you will do with my cock."

Desi pulled Juan's cock out into the morning sunshine. "This is crazy," she mumbled to herself as she got her first look at his cock. "You're too big for my pussy," said Desi as she stroked him, "I can suck you though and maybe if you are careful you can use my bum. But only if I get the wrinkle cream as you promised."

Juan knew he should just leave, but his lust wouldn't let him. Never had a beautiful white woman been so intimate with him, he wondered how far he could take her in this made of game of his.

"Suck me," said Juan, "get on your knees and suck my cock into your pretty mouth."

Desi felt herself obeying Juan as she knelt down. Her tennis skirt gave her knees some comfort from the harsh concrete surface but not much. Juan did have a nice cock she thought, not too big or thick, just the size she liked. She was surprised to find his cock smelled fresh and clean as she nuzzled her face into him. It had been a long time since she had a cock in her mouth that had substance. She sucked him as deep as she could and dreamed of being beautiful forever, even if she had to do nasty things with Juan, it would be worth it.

Juan's cock grew in this foolish woman's mouth, her oral skills were excellent, and he didn't want to come too soon. He grabbed her by the sides of her head and forced his cock deep, holding her there while she gagged and slapped his legs. "Put your hands down," Juan ordered, "or I will tie them behind your back."

Juan loved the power he had over her as he watched her obey and slowly lower her arms. He pushed his cock the rest of the way in, he wasn't huge, but even his wife couldn't take all of him. Her gagging was turning him on, but he didn't want to have her pass out, so he slowly pulled back. With a loud gasp, Desi sucked in air as Juan's cock left her mouth. "You bastard!" she screamed as the tears rolled down her face dragging her mascara with them, "you almost killed me!"

Desi tried to get up, but Juan held her down, "I thought you said you could suck a cock," he laughed, "that was a pitiful attempt. I don't think you want the cream."

"Please Juan, let me try again," Desi begged as she re-grouped, "it's just been so long since I had a cock as big as yours. I can do better!"

"You're just a skinny white spoiled rich girl. Are you willing to give up all this?" Juan said as he waved his arms through the air at the house and pool. "I don't give a fuck about you. I don't know you, and I don't like you." Juan stepped back one pace, "In fact maybe I should just give my cream to your girlfriend instead, she was interested too and said she would pay me more than you."

Desi panicked as she looked up at Juan, "NO!" she pleaded, "It was that fucking Susan wasn't it, she has always been jealous of me!"

"Maybe," said Juan as showed her his toothless smile, "she said you faked everything and would fake it with me."

"That bitch! She is the one with fake tits and nose! Wait till I see her!" Desi said.

"You will not say anything to her," Juan threatened, "if you ever mention me to her you will never see me again. Is that clear!"

Desi was still angry, but she put it aside, this was more important than a petty dispute with her soon to be ex-best friend. "I'm sorry your right," Desi apologized, "tell me what you want. Please!"

"Make my cock hard again then take me all the way in your mouth. You will not hit me, and you will not try to escape. I will hold it there as long as I want." Juan didn't have a mean bone in his body, but this woman brought out the anger in him. He resented her privilege and her racist attitude. "If you can't do it then the cream will go to your girlfriend."

Desi never said a word only opened her mouth, and with pleading eyes looked up at Juan as she waited for him. Juan stepped forward, and Desi sucked madly on his cock, using all her old tricks to make him hard again. Desi vowed she would take it down her throat; there was no way that bitch Susan would get HER cream.

"Very good," said a pleased Juan, "that is much better. You like sucking a real man's cock I can tell."

Desi moaned in appreciation, Juan was right, she did love doing this, and she could feel her pussy dripping onto her tennis shorts. Desi felt Juan's hands in her hair and to please him instead of waiting for him to use her throat she pushed forward as far as she could. There were still several inches to go and in one motion Desi buried took his cock to the hilt, past her gag reflex. His strong hands held her there as he waited to see if she would panic.

Juan started counting the seconds, five, ten, at fifteen seconds her body was moving side to side, but she made no effort to escape. At twenty seconds Juan pulled his cock out. "That's much better," Juan said, "just remember Susan will always be available if you don't please me."

Desi struggled to stay calm, just the mention of Susan's name infuriated her. "Thank you, Juan; I promise you will not be disappointed with me."

"Now I fuck you, ass or cunt?" asked Juan.

"What about the cream?" Desi begged, "When do I get the cream?"

"The magic is in my cum. That is what keeps my wife young and beautiful," said Juan, "she rubs it on her face, and it stops the wrinkles."

Desi didn't have to pretend to be shocked, she was. She couldn't believe the wrinkle cream was Juan's cum. She had never heard of such a thing and wondered once again if Juan was telling the truth. "How often does she have to do this?" Desi asked hesitantly.

"When she was younger only once a week," said Juan, "but now that she is older she needs it every night." Juan looked at Desi and could see she was in shock. "If I give my cream to you, then my wife will have to miss out once a week, and she will start to age. I haven't decided if you are worthy to receive it or not. Perhaps I should meet with Susan first?"

Desi thought she could just give Juan a quick blowjob, get the cream and then never see him again. This new knowledge changed everything. One thing she vowed was her fucking girlfriend Susan would never get the cream, no matter what. "So, we would need to meet every week?" said Desi, "and you would have to what, come on my face?"

"Yes," said Juan, "and of course you would need to pay me five hundred dollars each time." Juan couldn't believe this silly woman was so naive as to believe this story. "If I decide you are the one, then you will also allow me to fuck all your holes." he continued, "even your tight cunt."

Desi went white at that thought; she knew the pain would be unbearable. "Would you be satisfied with just my ass?" Desi desperately asked.

"Would you like me to call Susan?" Juan sneered at her.

"No," said a defeated Desi, she couldn't bear the thought of Susan being beautiful instead of her. "You can fuck my pussy too."

"When you are with me it's called a cunt," ordered Juan, "now tell me what I can do to you every week."

Desi could see there was no compassion in Juan's brown eyes. She had to make an ugly choice, "Juan please meet with me every week so I can receive your special wrinkle cream." she conceded, "I want you to fuck my mouth, my cunt, and my ass and come on my face. I will do whatever you ask of me, and I hope you will find me worthy."

Juan wanted to scream out to the world; this beautiful young white woman had just willing given herself to him. She was his to fuck every week until she realized there was no magic wrinkle cream, and she was going to pay him to do it! Like the best poker player in the world, his face showed no emotions as he looked down at her on her knees in front of him. "You will be my willing sex partner, and you will pay me," he said simply, "and in return, I will provide my wrinkle cream to you ."

"Yes, I agree."

"Good!" said a smiling Juan, "I think it is time to see how tight your cunt is! Do you have any cream or do you want me to use your spit?"

"Do you have a condom?" asked Desi hopefully. Never in her wildest dreams did she imagine she would be having sex with a strange man that just entered her life. Especially one so ugly.

"Do you have a disease?" said Juan as he stroked his fat cock.

"No, but..." Desi started to say.

"Then it will not be necessary," interrupted Juan, "my bare cock will go in all your holes."

Desi knew that sound traveled easily from estate to estate and she didn't want the neighbors to hear her scream when Juan invaded her pussy with his big cock. "My lubrication cream is in the bedroom," Desi said, "can we go inside please Juan?"

The idea of fucking this woman on her bed was appealing to Juan, "You want to fuck me on the bed you share with your husband?" he laughed, "maybe we can invite him to watch next time?"

Desi froze at that suggestion, "NO!" she screamed, "he must never find out!"

Juan's laugh was so loud Desi was sure her neighbors heard him, she had to get him into the house quickly before one of them called her. "Fuck me, Juan, fuck my cunt! Let's go inside now." said a desperate Desi.

Juan reached out and helped Desi up as her shorts and panties fell from her legs. Desi bent over to pick them up and realized her mistake when she felt Juan's hand on her back. "Stay like that," he said, "I want to look at your ass and touch you. Hmm, such soft skin." Juan murmured. "Pull your cheeks apart for me."

A shiver ran through Desi's body as Juan caressed her bum, she could feel him pushing his thumb into her bum. "Please, Juan can we use some cream? You're hurting me."

Juan switched to her cunt and pushed his finger into her once more. "Okay," he said as his finger went it easier this time, "I can't wait to feel your tight cunt!" Juan pulled his finger out and slapped her ass hard making Desi jump.

"Ow!" said Desi rubbing her ass, "that hurt!"

"That's for making me wait," said Juan as he stroked his cock, "Hurry before I slap your ass again!"

Desi grabbed her clothes and hustled to the patio door knowing Juan would be right on her heels. This time she held the door open for him and let him enter first, showing him some respect. "Please follow me," Desi said, "my bedroom is just down the hall."

Everything in the bedroom was huge, the bed, the furniture, the windows, the closets and even the adjoining bathroom. Desi was very nervous as she prepared the bed, she pulled back the fancy bedspread to reveal pale green satin sheets. "I need to get a towel," said Desi as she walked into the massive bathroom. Juan had never laid on satin sheets before, his hand slid effortlessly across the surface, and he looked forward to leaving his mark on them.

Desi returned with a towel and some lube which she placed on the nightstand. "How do you want to do this?" she asked nervously. Desi was having a hard time maintaining eye contact with Juan as he started to undress.

Juan's naked body was short like Desi's, just over the five-foot mark. His body didn't have much fat on it from years of physical labor, and his weighty cock was semi-hard. However, his body could never make amends for his ugly face.

"I am your lover now," said Juan confidently, "your only concern is to make sure I am pleased so that I keep coming back. Otherwise..."

"I understand," said Desi as she moved towards him, "would you like me to suck you again or you can fuck my ass."

"What about your cunt?" said Juan with a big smile revealing his missing teeth.

"We can try," Desi hesitantly said knowing full well the pain it would cause, "whatever pleases you, Juan."

Juan picked up Desi by the waist and effortlessly lifted her up, so her cunt was just on his cock. Desi wrapped her arms around Juan's neck and waited knowing no matter which hole he chooses it was going to bring her pain.

"I could force my cock into you," said Juan as he looked into her scared eyes, "or I can let you do it. Which do you prefer?"

"Please Juan, let me put your cock in me," Desi urgently said, "I need to go slowly, or it will hurt me."

"Okay," said Juan, "this time it is your choice, but next time it will be mine."

Desi was overcome with gratitude, "Oh thank you, thank you," she said as she smothered his face in kisses and even pushed her tongue into his mouth. "You're a kind man inside," she said as Juan gently lowered her onto the bed, "I just know it."

Desi held onto Juan and continued to kiss him. "You're right," he said with a softening voice, "but your attitude made me mad."

"I'm sorry Juan," she said submissively, "I will never do that again. Ever!"

The two new lovers exchanged kisses and explored each other's bodies. Juan had joined Desi on the bed, and he rolled her on top of him. "Use your lube on my cock and then sit on me," said Juan as he pinched her nipple.

"Yes, Juan," said Desi as she brought the lube and towel onto the bed. She squeezed a large glob in her palm and wrapped her hand around his cock. Her fingers didn't touch, and even though the pain was only moments away, she was excited to feel his cock in her. "You have a beautiful cock," Desi said as she leaned down and took the head into her mouth. She swirled her tongue in circles as she stroked his shaft, making it as slippery as possible.

"Fuck me, woman!" Juan exclaimed, "your mouth feels so good on my cock!"

Desi smiled and moaned at Juan's compliment, "Thank you, Juan," she said, "would you like me to keep sucking you or do you want my ass or pus...cunt now?" Desi almost forgot that Juan liked to call it a cunt.

"I think it's time to stretch your tight cunt," Juan said as he smiled at her, "come sit on me, you can go as slow as you want to."

"Thank you for being nice to me," Desi said, "I'm scared it will hurt a lot."

Desi straddled Juan and reached under her to guide his cock into her pussy. Repeatedly she tried to get it inside her, but she was just too tight. Desi was panicking that Juan would leave or he would force it himself. "I'm sorry Juan, I'm trying!"

"Relax Desi," said Juan as he played with her nipples, "just relax your body and it will slip right in. There is no rush."

"Thank you, Juan I am tense," she said as she bent down to kiss him.

Juan held her to his body as he massaged her back and bum, he could feel her muscles start to relax as he rubbed her. "You're a beautiful woman," he whispered into her ear, "I am a lucky man to be with you, and I want you always to be beautiful Desi; let me help you."

"Hmm, I love the way you massage me," Desi moaned, "I am melting into your arms."

"Try Desi again," Juan encouraged, "relax your body and let me in."

Desi reached between them and this time she could feel herself opening up, slowly she pushed against him. "Relax sweetheart," said Juan, "your flower will open for me. Don't rush, just let it happen."

Some how a switch went off in Desi's mind, Juan didn't seem so ugly to her now, and she did want his cock in her. With no warning, his mushroom head slipped inside, "Oh fuck Juan, it feels like the first time!" Desi moaned, "Your big cock is in me! I did it!"

"You're amazing Desi," Juan coaxed her, "such a sexy woman!"

The flattery and the sudden change in Juan's tone allowed Desi to let go of her inhibitions and free herself to him. She could feel more, and more of his out-sized cock enter her hole, this was the most massive cock she had ever allowed inside her. "Oh Juan, it's beautiful, I feel so full," Desi purred, "how much is left to go?"

Juan reached down and could feel she only had about half of him inside her, "only a little more, keep pushing back," he urged, "maybe sit up a bit and fuck me. Keep your hands on my chest and bounce up and down."

Desi tried to take more of Juan's big cock, but she was too tight, "I'm sorry Juan, my cunt is too small for your cock."

"I love your tiny tits, and your big nipples," Juan said as he tried to distract her, "can you swing your legs forward, over my shoulders? I will hold your bum up while you switch."

There was no way Desi could have seen this coming, as soon as her legs were out in front of her she could feel Juan letting go very slowly. "Can you feel it Desi?" asked Juan, "the rest of my cock is finding a home."

All of her weight was now forcing Juan's cock up deep, deeper than any man had ever been. "Let me go, Juan," said Desi bravely as she looked between her legs, "I want all of you inside me!"