Wrinkles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little by little Desi settled onto Juan's cock, she never imagined it possible, to have such a big cock inside her. "Oh my god!" Desi said as her ass rested on Juan's legs, "I did it! You're all the way in me!"

Juan looked at the young wife as she beamed with pride, he almost felt guilty for his silly game. Almost. He knew his cock would be sore tomorrow, just as painful as her cunt would be. But right now all he wanted to do was fuck her and then come on her pretty face and give her his imaginary wrinkle cream.

"How does it feel my princess?" asked Juan.

Desi looked at Juan, "It feels like I should have done this a long time ago," she said, "I don't know how I can go back to my husband's tiny dick now."

"Don't worry," he said, "in a day you will shrink back. Right now I want to fuck you."

In several moves, Juan managed to position Desi on her back with him between her legs. His cock had slipped a bit but never left her pussy, and in one push he was once more buried entirely. "Your cunt is so tight!" Juan said as Desi winced at his thrust, "Are you ready for me to fuck you hard?"

"Yes, I want it," Desi smiled, "fuck my cunt with your big cock!"

Juan fucked Desi slowly not wanting to withdraw too far so she could get used to his size. Her cracked voice encouraged him to 'give it to her,' and Juan was pleased to see she was no longer a reluctant victim of his ruse. Desi was vulnerable in this position as his cock stabbed into the deepest part of her with no resistance. Juan had a new level of courage as he assaulted Desi with the relentless exploitation of her naivete.

Desi was a willing partner now as she spread herself for Juan and his big cock. She felt guilty of cheating on her husband, but Juan's wrinkle cream would keep her beautiful in the years to come. In her twisted mind, she was making a sacrifice for her husband, and this wasn't adultery. Desi let out an audible gasp as Juan increased the speed and force of his thrusts.

The aggressive abuse of Desi's body prompted Juan to declare in his mind if she was willing to do this then she would do anything for him. As he approached his orgasm, he clawed back the feeling to extend his dominance over her.

Desi ignored the pain in her pussy as pleasure radiated through her body; she couldn't believe the difference between sex with her husband and Juan. The intensity was building as parts of her body were being touched for the first time, this experience threatened to spoil her forever. No longer was this a nightmare for her, and she couldn't wait to receive his extraordinary cum. The pleasure and promise Juan was giving her would bind her to sexual enslavement for as long as he wanted her. Desi's only worry was Juan would grow tired of her too quickly, and she vowed never to let that happen; she would suffer any evil to keep him happy.

The facial expressions and beauty of Desi hypnotized Juan, he was breaking her emotionally and physically, and she was responding with enthusiasm as she screamed out in pleasure. He had turned her iceberg personality into an erupting volcano. Her passionate scream filled the house when her orgasm hit, her squinted eyes focused on his as her body went into spasms and her subsequent piercing screams continued. The challenge for Juan now was where to come as his orgasm approached. If he came into her cunt, she would be suspicious of him. If he came on her face, then the sex would be done for today. He decided to see what Desi wanted, "You look so beautiful when you come," Juan said, "I am close too, do you want me to come the first time in you?"

Sexy was not the first thing Desi thought of as she looked at Juan during the best orgasms of her life but she was mesmerized by his intensity and enthusiasm in this odd coupling. Her future beauty no longer seemed so bleak or dark to imagine, all thanks to a chance meeting with Juan and their new sexual relationship.

Desi didn't know if Juan was testing her or not. "Can you come again today?" she asked and was relieved when he nodded yes, " then I want to feel you come inside my cunt." She knew it was the right answer as Juan smiled down at her. She was getting used to his toothless smile and ugly face. "Kiss me, Juan, kiss me as you come into my cunt!" Desi was flirting with Juan now as she pushed him to come inside her. Never in her life had she experienced anything close to what was happening today. She felt like a slut and was proud of that feeling, "Oh darling, I want to be your slut!" Desi whispered passively into his ear, "fuck my cunt with your big cock."

Juan wanted to complete the possession of her body. He lifted Desi's legs onto his shoulders and knew this position would cause the most discomfort to her. "This may hurt you," he said quietly and waited for her to reply.

The sexual coercion of Desi was unconditional as she gave in to her sexual predator. The promise of beauty and everlasting youth overshadowed her common sense. "I don't care, sweetie," said Desi with a smile, "if it pleases you, then I want it too."

That was all Juan needed to hear as he attacked her with all he had left in the tank. He was oblivious to the pain he inflicted on her concentrating only on his pleasure. His new abuse reflected the overall uplifting feeling of superiority and dominance over her. He could feel her legs bouncing against him, and her screams reached his ears as he manipulated her body to suit his needs. He was devoid of empathy as a force drove him on until like a cannon he exploded deep into her pussy with overbearing confidence. He collapsed onto her body bringing her legs with him as he turned her into a human pretzel. The sounds of her crying brought him back to reality, and he debated what to do next. With a concentrated effort, he pulled his cock from her tight pussy and rolled off her to gather his breath. Utter obedience was what he wanted from Desi, and it started right now. "Suck my cock clean," Juan said to her as he undercut her emotional meltdown.

Docilely Desi gathered her thoughts and emotions as she struggled to get her body to respond to Juan's pressing order. Her pussy felt destroyed, and her stomach was cramping up. She knew that her usefulness to Juan was dependent on obeying him and wondered if she was capable of doing this every week. She decided not to dwell on that thought as her mouth and tongue found his commanding cock. Desi did Juan's bidding and licked and sucked his cock clean as well as his sizeable balls. Through closed eyes, she tasted their combined fluids until eventually her energy was depleted and she collapsed in his groin.

With certainty, Juan declared psychological victory as he exerted a form of mind-control over Desi. Her body was his to use any way he wanted, and he would satisfy any lingering fetishes he kept locked up inside himself. Juan infused his superiority over Desi and the rare opportunity to take advantage of her insecurities.

Nestled between Juan's legs the shock of what just happened hit Desi. It wasn't guilt that hit her it was fear, with so much at stake she needed reassurance he wasn't disappointed with her efforts. She struggled to broach the question to him as she tried to imagine what he was thinking. The uncertainty was killing her, but she had gone into this with her eyes wide open. She would have sex with Juan, and he would provide his magic wrinkle cream to her. After today it was crystal clear her body would take a beating from his extra-large cock, but she would enjoy it as well.

Juan felt the ceiling fan as it cooled their glistening sweaty bodies. He ran his fingers through her blonde hair and smiled to himself. He perceived that despite her naivete she was intelligent. Desi had responded better to honey than intimidation, and Juan would remember that for the future. He could browbeat her into any sex act, but he wanted a willing partner who would enhance the experience.

"Did you enjoy the cream?" asked Juan as he massaged her face, "you have just started your treatments."

"I did?" said Desi confusedly, "you said that you would come on my face."

"It is more than that," said Juan as he started to make up a new story on the spot, "the cream in your cunt is still potent."

Desi shuffled around so she could look up at him, this ugly man who had just ravaged her body so savagely and yet brought her to the most fantastic orgasm of her life. In some perverse way, she had enjoyed being taken so harshly, used like a common whore. She knew what she was doing would be deemed unacceptable by her social circle, and the judgment would be severe. Her voluntary choice to proceed had been purely reactionary, a bias that beauty was more important in society than intellect.

"Can you afford me?" asked Juan ponderously, "five hundred dollars a week is a lot of money. Will your husband notice?"

A lack of funds was not an issue for Desi; her monthly allowance was more than Juan made in almost a year. Her husband was one of the city's most prominent philanthropists, and he made sure his wife lacked nothing financially. The issue Desi was more concerned about was stealth and privacy and the chance of accidentally being discovered. Desi had an idea she would run by Juan later.

"Yes, I can afford you," Desi affirmed, "what do you need me to do with the cream in my cunt." Desi was having a hard time using the 'c' word, but she knew it would please him.

"You still have an opportunity to benefit," said Juan urgently, "but you must act fast."

Some people lack the skill to determine when an individual is lying; Desi fell into this category. Right now Juan wielded power to affect her mental stability. With a casual word or action, the side effects he inflicted would cut deep into her psyche. It didn't matter about the appropriateness of their interaction; results would differentiate whether this was the single stupidest thing she had done in her life.

With an urgency that surprised even Desi, she had an overwhelming desire to do what Juan said. There was no debate whether it was the right choice the message was clear, the cream was still potent. The ordinarily conservative woman rolled over on her back and lifted her legs in the air to not lose any precious cream. "Help me, Juan! Please!" Desi begged, "I need your cream!"

"This is a critical step," cautioned Juan, "but I am here to guide you along the way. Lift your bum up, and I will slip a pillow under you." In this position he could see her swollen red pussy, she was probably in a lot of pain, but her adrenaline was masking it. "You have done a wonderful job so far Desi, don't disappoint me now," Juan lifted her legs and placed them on his shoulders as he knelt between her, "I am looking forward to being with you each week and supporting you in maintaining your beauty."

The impact of Juan's words made Desi giddy; he just agreed to help her stay beautiful! She envisioned what her future would look like and knew her girlfriends would be jealous of her. "Thank you Juan!" she said excitedly as the news transmitted into her infectious smile. "I know I have; functional difficulties, but I am willing to accept any pain it causes."

Juan had her trapped on her back for his entertainment. "Use your fingers to dig out my cream and paint your face. Do it now before it is too late! Hurry!"

Juan split her legs apart and smiled as the fingers on both of her hands alternately scraped the inside of her pussy searching for his cream. She would hurriedly look at her fingers each time to see how much she found before rubbing it on her face. Desi concentrated on the areas of her face she imagined needed the most attention. With each successful exploration, she would moan and shout out her satisfaction. Luckily for Desi, her pussy was still stretched out from Juan's weighty cock, and she could insert two fingers in at once to their full length. Her long pink fingernails were leaving skid marks inside her tight tunnel that would take days to heal.

When Juan saw her explorations no longer found any cream, he pushed her legs together to force her to stop. "It's clear there is no more cream inside you," said Juan, "you're only hurting yourself now." Even though he had compromised his integrity, he didn't enjoy seeing her self-inflict internal injuries. "We have many stages to go through, and there may be a little discomfort but my years of experience will benefit you, and I am sure you will quickly adjust."

The desperation on Desi's face spilled over to her voice, "Please Juan, I need more!" she implored, "I want to make sure the cream is effective."

Juan clinically inspected her face like a licensed doctor for several long moments, "you're right," he said, "you do need more cream. But you're cunt is too damaged, perhaps we should wait until next week." Juan assumed she would agree to wait a week and be satisfied with today's results, but he threw out an option, "unless..."

Reluctantly Desi knew Juan was right; her pussy was screaming out in pain, it was his last word that got to her. "Yes?" she said with hope, "unless what?" Her deep-rooted fear of not being beautiful enough for her husband prodded her to ask.

Juan's thoughts were deeper and darker than he imagined possible. "There is a way," Juan said, "but it will involve more pain for you. Perhaps we should wait until next week?"

Missing from Juan's face was any indication he was upset, but Desi wanted to make sure he left today with a smile on his face, and the desire to come back next week and every week after that. Perceptively she knew what he was inferring to, and he was right it would mean she would endure more pain. Desi knew now was not the time to be timid, "I think I know what you mean Juan," she said, "and I want you to do it. Please fuck my ass!"

Faith breeds hope, and Desi put all her faith in Juan. She could not deny herself the opportunity to receive more of his wrinkle cream. She swung her legs to side offering her ass to Juan; and he could see a small amount of blood trickle out of her pussy.

After today Juan didn't know if she would ever let him fuck her again, once she sobered up and re-thought her actions. He decided to take advantage of her offer. Juan tried to push the head of his cock into her, but she was too tight. Juan's spittle landed on her rosebud to give him some lubrication. Slowly and with a lot of force, his cock entered her tight hole. Juan didn't allow Desi time to adjust as he tried to keep pushing into her.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck! Please, Juan, use some cream?" Desi begged. "My ass is on fire!"

"If you want extra lube, you will have to suck my cock." Juan said, "suck the cock that was just in your ass. It's your choice." he said with a hollow laugh.

"Yes! I will do it," Desi said with relief, "Please let me." As Juan pulled his cock out in one harsh yank, Desi thought her insides came with it. "FUCK!" Desi screamed as the pain reached her brain and her body thrashed.

Juan grabbed a handful of blonde hair and pulled the naive wife up to her knees; she was crying in pain and humiliation at the whim of this little brown ugly man. Tears were running down her face, and Juan watched her reach one hand behind to check on her stretched hole. "You are very tight, but I will fix that!" He laughed, "now lick my cock clean, and we will try again."

Desi breathed a sigh of relief when she found nothing 'extra' hanging out of her hole. She could see Juan's cock was not very 'dirty' with residue from her ass, but she still reached for the towel to clean it off. Just before her fingers could grasp it, Juan pulled her back by her blonde hair. "No, you will use your tongue to clean me," ordered Juan. "Next week you may want to clean your ass better unless you like the taste of your ass," laughed Juan.

"Juan, please, that's disgusting!" Desi begged, "I promise next week I will be clean."

Juan just stared at her, letting her mind make amends with what he asked her to do. It was as if he could read Desi's thoughts as he looked at her. He knew she believed him now and would do anything to get his wrinkle cream. "Now I want to watch you clean your filth off my cock," said Juan, "Are you going to obey me? Do you want my wrinkle cream?"

Desi looked at Juan's dirty cock; she could see some slight staining from her ass. Defeated she agreed, "I will do what you ask me to do. I need the cream."

"Good girl," said Juan, "that is the smartest thing you have said all morning." Juan dragged Desi by her hair and spread his legs. "Do it!" he said simply, "lick me clean. Do it Desi, and I will give you my cream! Isn't that what you want? To be young and beautiful?"

It was now, or never Desi had to make an undignified decision. As she looked at the ugly man brown man kneeling on her bed in front of her, she shivered in disgust. She kept telling herself it would all be worth it, but before she received his special cream, she had to perform a disgusting act on him.

Juan saw she was defeated. "Now Desi," said Juan, "I want you to lick my cock clean without touching me with your hands. Are you ready to do what it takes to get my cream?" He said. "I asked you a question!" Juan said with authority when Desi didn't answer him.

Desi winced, "yes," she said in a daze, "I'm ready." Her tongue hesitantly reached out and licked the tip of Juan's cock. She tried to block out the smell and image as she repeatedly licked and swallowed. When she had the top clean Juan lifted his cock up, and she did the same to the underside. Juan would laugh each time she gagged and ask if she wanted to stop but Desi would shake her head no each time.

"You're my slut now," laughed Juan, "a dirty ass slut!"

"Please Juan," begged Desi, "I'm not like that."

"Really?" said Juan as he looked at her brown stained face, "what if I wanted you to lick my ass clean, would you do it?"

Desi didn't see the building that figuratively fell on her, but she felt it. She wondered if there would ever be an end to the disgusting acts she would have to commit. Demurely she looked up at Juan, "If you want me to lick your ass I will," said Desi with a forced smile.

Juan didn't intend to take it this far, but he couldn't resist, "Do it," he said as he, "if you do a good job after this you can have my cream."

"Thank you, Juan," said a submissive Desi as she buried her face in his ass. Desi felt so degraded in her current position as she listened to Juan describe how good it felt to have her tongue up his ass.

"Yes," said a pleased Juan, "you will do this to me each week." Before Desi had a chance to object Juan added, "or I will call your friend Susan, she said nothing was off limits."

Desi was not sure if she could do this each week, his ass was clean, but it was beyond anything she would willingly agree. The mention of Susan's name triggered her resolve, "Oh fuck Juan!" Desi blurted out as she used both hands now to pull his asshole open wider. "Please don't call her, I will do it."

"Yes, you will!" Juan said indolently. "You are the woman who wants to steal my wife's beauty from her."

"No, never!" Desi hesitated in how best to word her response, "I only want to share a little of your wrinkle cream. Just once a week."

"Get on your hands and knees, I am going to fuck your ass like a dog," he ordered, "ask me nicely, or you will never see me again!"

"Juan, please fuck my ass," Desi begged as her legs shook, "use my ass."

Juan didn't know if the neighbors could hear Desi's screams from the pain he was causing, in his mind, the white bitch deserved everything she was getting.

"Are you all the way in?" moaned Desi in extreme pain.

Juan laughed at the discomfort, "I'm halfway in, and you are tighter than my wife was on our wedding night."

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" Desi begged. "I can't believe how bad your cock is hurting my ass!"