Write Your Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Approaching sent word in the case of a shout sounding through the walls. In seconds a woman approached, clearly armed with a rifle, and intent to use it if need be. Without pause Alaric raised his arms with caution. He didn't wish to show up like an idiot, giving off the wrong idea.

This woman was busty, slightly thick really if he were honest. Like a pornstar, if she ever wanted to go that route. Thick waist without being fat or even chubby, nice bust, large ass, the whole shebang. Her dark auburn hair fell straight as an arrow to her shoulders, her piercing blue eyes matched the authority held by someone wielding a gun.

The white blouse billowed a bit around her wrists as she leveled her weapon at the man and his companions. Galina and Eric both were present as simple friends and nothing more currently. Technically Eric was hired under the guise of a Bodyguard position. But I mean...

Flipping cars versus being able to break some bones. It's all an image that had to be upkept.

"Stop right there!" The young woman shouted. Alaric placed her at about 34, but he didn't want to scan her properly. His mother would deserve that respect until she proved guilty of something.

"We mean no harm!" Alaric shouted out from across the field. They continued their slow approach carefully, hands still up, "We just came here for some information! We are entirely unarmed and will not cause a single issue while here I guarantee it!"

The woman paused, gun still leveled at his chest, "What information? And I said stop!"

Finally halting, he was now close enough to notice the small flicker of red he had been seeing was the long cloak that hung behind her from a strap around her neck. At first the strap had seemed like just a black cloth choker for style. Now he saw it held a beautiful silken cloak, that came with a large hood that would drape over her head for protection from the elements when she needed it.

She reminded him of the adult version of Little Red Riding Hood.

"Sorry, we just didn't want to shout so hard!" Alaric said quickly, waving hands to show they still weren't being alarming, "Look, I can pay you for your time if you could just bring myself somewhere where I can speak with you or someone else who lives here.

"How about $20,000?" Eric began to interrupt when Alaric said that, considering they had brought the cash under the pretense of a lie. Alaric had known the cash could come in handy. Not to mention he was indeed aware he could have shot lower.

"Bullshit. No one has money like that!" She shouted, but after she began Alaric snapped a finger and gestured to Eric.

The balding giant in a shitty black suit with a plain t-shirt underneath, growled but did as was expected. He stepped forward and offered the briefcase he held. When Alaric cracked it and revealed the money inside, all held together in bundles of a thousand US dollars, she damned near fainted.

"I can and will transition it to pesos if you wish!" Alaric called. Money to him had never been important, and even his living situation and home never would require more than what he had already. So giving away to a woman in need, one potentially his mom, what was the problem there?

"Please, dear God my manners, come, come here!" The woman stammered now, practically throwing her rifle to the ground when she made her decision. Offering her own hands to show she now too was unarmed, they all resumed a neutral stance.

The duo moved around the side of the home, leaving his friends to stand in the dusty expanse. He however observed this woman, and wondered if it could be possible. His dad spoke of his mother sometimes with adoration but other times with hatred. If stories were true, they had been young when he was born, 16 reportedly. So the math could be right.

In a few minutes they sat by what had obviously been a fire circle, with stones placed accordingly and ash everywhere. While she was on an old wicker chair he reclined in a lawn chair. They both eyed each other, his never wavering, but her's did every so often. She was imagining how life could be changed for her and her own, with 20 thousand dollars, but trying to be objective.

"How can I help you, Mr," The woman paused, waiting for him to fill the blank.

"No Mr, call me Alaric please." Alaric said calmly, and she responded well to that, seeming to even relax ever so gently, "You are?"

"Jo, please. It's technically Josephine but I hate that name." Her anxiety was showing a bit despite her state of calm.

"Alright Jo, you did as I requested already by default, so here," At this Alaric moved the briefcase across the ground toward her, "that is fully yours and earned. Please feel free to check it, make sure it all is marked properly and counted well if you want."

Jo clung to the case for a moment then set it down so softly it seemed she thought it would explode. After it was down he noticed she began to roll the fabric of the cloak between her finger and thumb, pressing them together and moving the fabric back then forth. He had seen similar in OCD cases, where the fabric manipulation actively released all the best chemicals for the mind.

Now she relaxed far more though, crossing a leg under her skirt, her white socks held by a garter or something at about mid thigh. When she met his gaze she smiled a bit before biting her lip.

Before he realized what was happening, Alaric was on his back clutching his head. Apparently when your mind literally melts, you lose track of time because Jo was frantically attempting to get him to return to consciousness. She was clearly worried a man had approached her home with a bulky man out front to defend him and now the visitor was dead.

"Alaric! Wake the fuck up! If you die how do I ex-" Jo was shouting as she slapped his face a bit.

"Sorry, no I'm ok, I hear you." Alaric said quickly, trying to stop his onslaught. When the pain began to subside he noted an odd feeling. How would one explain it, really. It was as if now suddenly after living in the same home for literally decades, you noticed a new piece of furniture and never had a clue of its origins.

Paying attention to this new sense, he suddenly saw it light up and he felt weird for a moment. It was like he was heating up from the inside out. Fuming from his very pores the heat was so great. Fire through the veins, but as the magma began to flow, it turned to fuel. His cock became steel, eight inches of shaft capable of denting tungsten rods.

Almost a feral moan escaped his lips. One hand went to his face to try using the coolness of his palm against his flesh, while the other went to his center where the flames began. In the center of his torso was a napalm explosive that needed to be doused. But he couldn't.

Vaguely the young man heard the woman speaking to him over time. He couldn't be sure because time seems to dilate under pressure, but a guess shot at least ten minutes this woman crouched over him and spoke to him in attempts to bypass the pain.

But after a time her touch became cool. As if she held the very source of all ice, an air conditioner set to it's max simply couldn't compete - even in the middle of December. This was ridiculous, causing soft moans as she began to progress from a hand on his shoulder to soft strokes along his arm.

When it began to grow a bit more firm in its attempts, his mind cleared a bit. The cure was this woman. Make her help him.

He reached out with the hand near his stomach. This freed his massive snake stretching down his pantleg to be fully revealed. She took the hand and he couldn't be sure she saw or paid attention.

She held his hand, cradling his head in her lap now as she murmured to him. Instincts she couldn't explain kicked in and she wished to help him. But something else stirred. She couldn't place it but instead focused on his presence. He set her aflame with just a touch that she couldn't understand. in just a few brushes of the skin she now was near ready to beg to continue if she needed.

As luck would have it, her pulling away seemed like a death sentence. His face on her lush thighs was heaven. Not even for anything sexual. At least he didn't think so. But one couldn't think much when he seemed to press the self destruct button in his mind.

But she soothed him. Soft touches and strokes. She grazed her nails against his arm then softly touched his face, before moving down to touch his back - wait where did his shirt go? He tried to focus but anything other than this woman and her cure caused pain so the thought drifted away.

Tattered remains hung to his side as she drew patterns on his back that made him shiver. It was as a lover would do after sex. But instead he simply moaned in appreciation. His cock thrummed with energy, ready to burst through its confinement.

When she lifted him to shift his body better, now more onto his back, she claimed it was to help him relax through the pain. Yet she immediately was drawing circles around his areola and nipples. These new sexy drawings began to cool him further than any other touch. He moaned a noticeable bit this time.

Her smile set him aflame. Taking his cock in hand - the fog in his mind was clouding so much he wasn't aware of his surroundings. She was ripping his clothing to shreds to expose him, now seemingly driven by a force not of her own, while he felt like he was exploding. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize he was pushing energy into the air, and had no clue he was doing it.

The result seemed to be a woman who was becoming more and more dedicated to Alaric by the second.

His cock was receiving a bit of pleasure as be teased the tip a bit, just trying to get it to stop throbbing. Her touch made him jump in every way a man can, she sent a jolt that made his cock lurch, his body leap, muscles spasms. It was amazing as she cradled his dick in her hand, already wet seemingly from spit. She adores it, immediately one could tell as she began to show it love.

In moments she was leaning over his body to suck his cock. He moved a bit, she leaned some but they got it. His monster was being loved by a woman he had never met. To top off the blowjob, he was coming to mentally. She seemed to be legitimately sucking the heat out of him.

Reaching out he began to remove her sneakers so he could caress her feet. He didn't know her, didn't care, and had a foot thing. Sue him. She didn't seem to mind though as he caressed her feet, the sexy feeling of her soft socks only pushing the tipping point.

An orgasm like no other occurred that day. It seemed as if she sucked every single ounce of life out of him. But she enjoyed it, relished it even. And come on guys, a beautiful thick woman sucks your cock and swallows? Right!

"My information," Alaric was panting, trying to maintain consciousness. Without a joke, he was literally spent. Something had happened here but he would figure it out later

Returned already to cradling his head in her lap, she murmured down at him, "What do you need to know?"

"Ever know a man named Zander Zar'os?" He murmured slipping a bit into unconsciousness.

She froze a bit, tensing as she examined him a bit, "It can't be." The pause hung in the air for a moment..

His last breath said, "Hello mom, I'm Alaric and I've spent my life looking for you." Then he slipped unconscious.

His dreams were images he couldn't decipher. The woman from the gym, only she had never had such perfect skin and lips. Now she was vibrant and powerful. The woman who seemed like him mom even wore a red cape.

A pen that gave the owner the power to change reality. Given to a man who loves old books and cartoons and lore, literature and that. Huh. Maybe his mother now literally was some odd Red Riding Hood. The woman he changed now a Snow White of sorts.

Huh.


12