All Comments on 'Written In the Stars Ch. 04'

by LivANDJay

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love this

Just wish the each section was longer.

LivANDJayLivANDJayover 5 years agoAuthor

Hi anon,

Thanks for your comment. We're glad you're enjoying the story so far. Sorry if the chapter feel a bit short. They average around 5,500ish words each, and we're trying to keep the same sort of content/themes within a chapter. We're treating it like chapters in a novel more so than a series of interconnected stories. Also, we're trying to keep the same themes/time frame within the one chapter. The next one should be us within the next week or so (also dependent on Lit's approval process). Things will really be intensifying for Nate and Nessa over the next few chapters, so hopefully the content will make it worth the wait.

Thanks again,

~LivANDJay

mcollectmcollectover 5 years ago
Just found this story

And I am hooked. Keep up doing what you are doing, pace, character, and voice are great.

Comentarista82Comentarista8210 months ago

It gets cuter, from Lewis asking for "more stories" since Nate was going to miss the first night due to his exhaustion, and all of them enjoying the pavlova. Still cute banter with plenty laughs, although I had so little idea of the pow-wow in the kitchen, which seemed so intense, but the story didn't reveal hardly anything through Nate's eyes.

Lovely installment. 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous