Wrong Address

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, yeah!!" he moaned, and a second orgasm surged through me, and I came again, spurting my load onto the bed.

He remained inside me, his cock twitching, and I felt a sense of satisfaction and fulfillment unlike anything I had ever experienced.

"Fuck, that was good," he said, finally pulling out of me.

"It was incredible," I said, my voice weak and shaky.

"Thank you," I told him. "This was an amazing experience. It was even better than what I had dreamed it would be like."

"It was my pleasure," he replied, a smug look on his face.

"Would you... uh... like to stay the night?" I asked, hoping I didn't sound desperate.

"Sure," he answered, a smile spreading across his face. "But don't expect to get much sleep."

"I wouldn't dream of it," I said, smiling back.

"By the way," he asked, "what's your name?"

"Rodrigo," I told him. "Rodrigo Villagomez."

"Nice to meet you, Rodrigo," he said, his voice a mix of humor and desire. "I'm Ezra Greenfield."

"I'm pleased to meet you, too, Ezra," I replied.

He laughed and shook his head.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Nothing," he said. "You're just so damned polite."

"I've always been told I have excellent manners," I said.

"I'll say," he answered. "You definitely know how to welcome a visitor."

And, with a wink, he wrapped his strong hand around my waist and pulled me toward him.

"Now," he whispered, his lips brushing against mine, his eyes staring into mine, "why don't we see what else you can do to welcome me."

With that, his mouth crashed into mine and our lips met, and I had my first kiss. I smiled into the kiss, suddenly realizing the humor that this first kiss was coming after those other firsts I'd just experienced.

Ezra and I made great use of the different rooms of my grandmother's empty house that night.

Later that night, Ezra had laid me down on the hardwood floor of the front entryway, lifted my legs and pounded me mercilessly until we both came.

We had a late-night snack of cheese and crackers, followed by me being taken on the dining room table.

After a shower, Ezra fucked me from behind while I was bent over the downstairs bathroom sink.

Around 4am, we went outside and Ezra fucked me hard up against the garage door. I didn't even attempt to stifle my moans and cries of pleasure outside in the middle of the night.

Finally, at 5:15am, the two of us fell into a sweaty, spent, and exhausted sleep in my grandmother's bed, the cum-stained sheets still crumpled on the floor.

A couple hours later, I woke up, sore but happy, the smell of sex in the air.

I gently extricated myself from under Ezra's heavy arm and quietly got dressed and went downstairs. I tidied the house a little bit, throwing the bed sheets into the washer, setting the coffee maker, and doing some basic food preparation for breakfast.

At 7:30am, when the coffee was done, I heard Ezra's heavy footsteps on the stairs, and soon, his muscular arms were wrapped around me, and he was kissing the back of my neck.

"Good morning, sexy," he said.

"Good morning, Ezra," I replied.

"How's your ass feeling today?" he asked, his voice amused.

"Pretty damn sore," I answered with a chuckle.

"Hopefully not too sore for another round," he said, his hand running along the crotch of my pants, cupping and squeezing.

"I think I could handle a little more," I replied.

"I hear the washing machine running," he said suggestively, his eyes dancing with mischief.

"Yeah," I said, my cheeks turning red.

"Let's strip off these clothes and make a memory on top of the washing machine," he said, unzipping my jeans.

I was completely naked a few seconds later.

"Get the olive oil," Ezra told me urgently.

I smiled, realizing I definitely would be reliving these moments in my head every time my grandmother cooked with olive oil.

I returned to the kitchen, grabbed the bottle of olive oil and handed it to Ezra.

"Follow me," he said.

As soon as we stepped foot in the laundry room, Ezra began removing his clothes, tossing them aside, the washing machine in the corner of the room, loudly in the middle of the spin cycle.

"Get on top," he ordered, his erect cock already glistening with the oil.

I climbed up and sat facing him, and he moved his body closer.

"I'm going to fuck you while the washing machine runs," he said, his tone playful.

"Sounds like fun," I replied.

"Here you go," he said, his strong hands grabbing my hips and lifting me slightly.

I held his broad shoulders as he positioned himself and thrust upward, entering me easily.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped, enjoying the familiar feel of his cock filling me.

"There you go, boy," he grunted, his hands sliding down to cup and squeeze my buttocks, holding me tightly.

"Yes, Ezra, fuck me!" I urged, my cock leaking precum.

He began to thrust, slowly and deliberately.

"Oh, yes!" I cried, loving the feeling of his dick filling and stretching me.

"I'm going to pound your tight ass," he promised, increasing his tempo, slamming himself deeper and harder.

"Oh, it feels amazing!" I cried.

He began fucking me furiously, and the washing machine rocked and clattered beneath me as it neared the end of the cycle.

"Yes, yes, yes!!" I screamed, the intensity and volume of the washer's movement building, and Ezra's thrusting intensifying, his hips slapping against me, the friction and fullness inside me building and building and building.

"Fuck, Rodrigo, I'm gonna cum!!" he yelled.

"Give it to me!!" I begged. "Fill me!!"

"I'm gonna fuck you until I cum," he promised, and the washing machine reached its crescendo, the drum rotating and spinning at maximum capacity.

"Oh fuck!!," I shouted, "I'm cumming!!"

"I'm going to give you every drop!!" Ezra roared, and he buried his cock deep inside me, and his load shot into me, and the combination of the pleasure and the forceful spin cycle and the knowledge that I had been a virgin less than twelve hours ago and had now been fucked in nearly every room of my grandmother's house set off a second, mind-blowing orgasm.

My dick erupted, spraying the glass door of the washing machine and the metal front of the dryer with a sizable and thick load.

The washer was still going, the spin cycle starting to slow.

Ezra looked into my eyes, his breathing slowing, and the two of us shared a laugh.

"That was awesome," he said, his eyes gleaming.

"Totally," I agreed.

We quickly disengaged, and, a moment later, the washing machine stopped.

"Now," Ezra said, his hand gripping his now soft penis, "I need a shower before heading back."

"Me too," I admitted, my own dick sticky and coated with a mixture of the two of us.

"Shall we?" he asked, extending his hand to me.

I nodded, and took his hand, and the two of us, completely naked, walked out of the laundry room and down the hallway and up the stairs to the shower.

A half hour later, the two of us were clean and dressed.

"I guess this is goodbye," Ezra said, after he had finished the cup of coffee I had made him.

"Thanks for the most memorable night of my life," I told him, blushing.

"Believe me, the pleasure was all mine," Ezra said, and kissed me, hard and passionately.

"I'm so grateful you came to the wrong address," I said with a sly smile. "That poor guy at 4827 N. Westchester Lane missed out on the most spectacular virginity loss anyone ever had."

Ezra laughed. "Yeah, for all I know that guy's still waiting ass up for me to come take him. But I got exactly what I wanted last night. That was the most fortuitous mistake I've ever made."

I was at a loss for words and could only smile at him with moist eyes.

"Hey," he said, reaching into his wallet, "if you're ever in the market for a new dentist I'd be willing to offer you a significant discount." He handed me a business card. I looked at it and read:

Ezra J. Greenfield, DDS, Top Jewish Dentist in Halligan County

I chuckled as I reread the words.

He was definitely a top all right.

And he was definitely skilled at drilling.

"You know, I've never much cared for dentists," I told him with a suggestive smile, "but I'd let you drill me anytime."

He laughed and then regarded me for a long, silent moment.

"Take care, Rodrigo," he eventually told me, before turning and heading out the front door.

"Goodbye, Ezra," I called after him, feeling a wistful pang inside me that was hard to describe.

And then he was gone.

I sat down on the living room couch, feeling the soreness in my butt.

"Holy shit," I said aloud, realizing how much my life had changed in the past ten hours.

I saw the shredded remains of my underwear that Ezra had destroyed upon arriving at the house the night before. I picked them up and found myself hugging them against my chest and I sat and reflected upon my life-changing night.

Five minutes later, there was a knock at the door.

I looked through the peephole, and my jaw dropped.

Ezra was standing there, smiling.

"Did you forget something?" I asked him, opening the door with a confused expression.

"No," he replied, holding up his phone. "I was on the app looking for someone to spend the rest of the day with and I actually got to the right address this time."

"I'm still not on the app," I said slowly, my heart pounding in my chest.

"No, you're not," Ezra replied, fire in his eyes. "But you're definitely the person I'm looking for."

I pulled him into a passionate kiss, and we shut the door, locking the rest of the world out.

And then, together, we proceeded to make even more memories.

12