Wrong House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could do this, just try not to think about the feeling of their hard cocks in my hands, their smooth muscled bodies rubbing against both sides of my body, and the fact that the threesome scene was growing more energetic with all three guys moaning in pleasure. Even Max seemed to be having more fun than the other two guys. Was anal sex and sucking cock really that enjoyable? No! Stop that line of thought! Would they really just let me go if I didn't have a hard cock at the end of the movie? They did promise and make me a deal. There was just too much stimulation right now. I couldn't concentrate on anything or distract myself with my own thoughts. I began to concentrate on anything else and found myself examining the surround sound system with all of my concentration.

Unfortunately, my plan was demolished when the threesome scene ended and after a few minutes of dialogue, the scene became an orgy at the club. I was shocked and interested as I had never seen anything like this before. Half of the guys were on their knees sucking cock or having their assholes licked. Did guys enjoy licking another guy's asshole? I admit that I was interested in experiencing this, but I also knew that this would likely progress as it did in this and the other scenes into receiving anal sex. Though all of the guys in the movie seemed to love getting fucked in their assholes, I had never considered this and didn't believe I would enjoy it. I looked down horrified as I saw that my cock was rock hard and throbbing in arousal. How was I going to get out of this?

Robert seemed to pluck my inner monologue from my head as he moaned out, "Your cock is rock-hard, little buddy. You're thinking about it, aren't you? You're imagining what it will feel like to suck a hard cock, have someone plunge their tongue into your tight asshole, and have someone slide their hard cock into your spit-slick asshole. I can see it going around in your head. You're wondering what all of it will feel like."

Thomas joined the conversation as he moaned into my ear, "That's why you're here, little buddy. You want to find out. We can show you. You're losing the bet and you know it. You're wondering how you'll get out of this. You won't. But that's OK. We can show you what you've been missing out on. Once the movie ends, we're going to make you our fuckboy. You're a natural bottom. We saw that as soon as we met you. That's why we invited you to stay."

They both chuckled at this and then moaned in pleasure. I was startled to realize that I had gripped their hard cocks tighter as I stroked them. I tried to let go of their cocks, but they both grabbed my hands as Robert whispered, "We had a deal, little buddy. You stroke our cocks until the movie is over. If you stop, then that's a forfeit and you get to find out if we are right about you that much sooner."

I felt a chill run up my spine as my cock throbbed. I began stroking their cocks again as Thomas whispered, "Look at them, little buddy. They love those hard cocks, don't they? I know you will too."

I watched as the scene changed between different men being fucked doggie style as they sucked another hard cock, one guy being roughly fucked missionary style as he moaned in pleasure, two other guys bouncing on hard cocks, and three guys positioned in a circle as they sucked each other's hard cocks. Thomas was right, they did love those cocks. But I didn't think I would, no matter how hard my cock was. I tried to explain my hard cock, my willingness to stroke both of their hard cocks, and my unquestionable fascination with the orgy on the screen by saying that it was just unexpected and new. How could I not be overwhelmed and confused?

I continued watching the scene unfold into more kinky positions and acts as I absentmindedly stroked Robert and Thomas's hard cocks. I began to wonder if the guys in the movie enjoyed sucking cock and being fucked in their assessment so much, maybe I could get through this. I still doubted I would enjoy any of this, but if I submitted to them, didn't put up a fight, and simply relaxed as much as possible, maybe I could avoid discomfort and pain. Didn't anal sex hurt, at least the first time? As the money shots started to come, I watched as the guys gladly took cum in their open mouths, on their faces, on their chests, and sprayed across their asses and backs. When the credits rolled, Robert grabbed my hard cock and announced, "I think our little buddy is interested in finding out more about hard cock. We should show him."

They both stood up and faced me with their hard cocks still in my hands. Thomas pressed his cock towards my mouth as he said, "Open up, little buddy. It's time to keep your word."

I looked from their hard cocks to their faces and stuttered, "But I'm really not gay. I...I don't want this."

Robert then added, "Now, now, you made a deal with us and lost. If you had won, you could have walked out of here. So come on, open wide and enjoy."

Robert then held my head as Thomas pressed his hard cock into my mouth. I instinctively wrapped my lips around his hard cock and began sucking. I was surprised that I wasn't disgusted by the taste. At least he was clean and shaved smooth. I experimentally flicked my tongue over his piss slit and couldn't control the moan as I looked up at their smiling faces. Thomas moaned in pleasure as Robert said, "You see, little buddy? A nice hard cock in your mouth is perfect for a boy like you."

I continued to look up at them in confusion at what Robert said as Thomas began sliding his hard cock in and out of my mouth while I sucked and licked automatically. Without conscious thought, I began stroking his hard cock as I sucked. Robert then pressed his cock forward saying, "My turn, little buddy."

Knowing I had no choice and telling myself to just get it over with, I removed Thomas's cock from my mouth and switched to Robert's. I let out a soft embarrassed moan as I tasted the difference between their cocks. I concluded that it wasn't a bad taste either, just different. Robert began slowly sliding his cock in and out of my mouth as I stroked and sucked his cock, as Thomas declared to Robert, "I love watching a new fuckboy suck your cock. Look at him. We really chose right with him. We're definitely going to bring him back for more after tonight. Who knows, maybe we will make him our permanent fuckboy. We could even keep him as our houseboy to have him suck our cocks and fuck him whenever we want."

Robert moaned and nodded his head as he observed, "Yeah, he'd make a great houseboy. I wonder how many loads of our cum he can hold inside him. I'm sure we'll find out."

This statement shocked me, but for some unknown reason, I continued to suck his hard cock without thinking about it. They intended to fuck me without condoms? They actually intended to fuck me multiple times? I thought that their comments about fucking me all night was just talk. Did they actually intend to literally fill me with cum?

Thomas must have seen my eyes widen at this statement because he stated, "That's right, little buddy. You heard right. You get to experience us fucking you until we're spent and you're full of cum. You're in for a treat, boy. Hardly any young bottom boy gets bred by two hot men for his first time. Imagine what your friends and family would say and think about you if they knew you got fucked by us and sucked our hard cocks until we were exhausted. I'm sure you'll enjoy the feeling of your first breeding. Just think, by tomorrow you won't have to wonder what it's like to suck a hard cock or feel a hard cock slide into your tight little asshole."

Robert smirked at my shocked expression even as I continued to suck his cock. Locking eyes with me, Robert said, "Don't worry, little buddy. By tomorrow you'll come back to us, beg to suck our hard cocks, and happily get fucked up the ass. Think about it, boy. When you left for work this afternoon, did you ever think you would end your day like this? Did your parents ever imagine their son would be sucking two hard cocks without complaint? When you see your parents tomorrow, they'll have no idea that you spent your evening moaning around a pair of hard cocks and being sodomized. It just goes to show, big cocks do cum inside good little bottom boys."

Both men laughed at this as Thomas replaced Robert's hard cock in my mouth. I still couldn't truly comprehend how I had ended up like this. Why did these men choose me as their fuckboy? And did they really think I would ever come back here? Were they out of their minds? They actually thought that I would want more sex after tonight. Maybe they were just delusional. I sighed around Thomas's hard cock as I imagined what lies I would have to tell my family to keep this night's activities from them.

As Thomas enjoyed his blowjob, Robert repositioned me on my hands and knees on the couch. He moaned in admiration at my delectable bubble butt and cute puckered fuckhole. Robert smirked as he thought, "Well it's not a fuckhole yet. But soon it will be."

Robert trailed his hands over my ass cheeks as he asked, "Tommy, would you like the first taste of this tight young asshole? Just look at it. All puckered and cute. It's never been fucked or licked before. I bet this boy's never even imagined what it's like getting his tight little asshole blasted with hard cock and filled with hot cum."

Thomas moaned as he replied, "Yeah, I do love licking a tight young asshole. Especially if it's a virgin ass."

Thomas then slipped his cock out of my mouth and knelt behind me to examine my asshole. He moaned as he trailed his fingers over the puckered hole. He watched as Robert took his place in my mouth as Thomas leaned forward and gently bit each bubbly cheek. I squirmed a little as I felt him bite me, but tried to relax as much as possible. I was finally able to once Thomas began massaging and kneading my ass cheeks. I felt myself blush as he continuously moaned when he would spread my ass cheeks to reveal my asshole. I looked up at Robert fearfully as I heard Thomas moan out, "You have such a luscious ass, boy. Your adorable cheeks look and feel amazing when I squish them in my hands. And your lovely asshole is just begging for attention. Don't worry, dude, Robert and I will give this tight little asshole all the attention it deserves."

I gasped around Robert's hard cock as I felt Thomas bury his face between my ass cheeks and plunge his tongue deep inside my asshole. I couldn't hold in the moan of pleasure as tingles shot from my asshole to my throbbing cock. Robert moaned above me and I looked back up at his face as he moaned out, "That's it, little buddy. You love that tongue up your ass, don't you? Look at yourself moaning like a slut around my hard cock while he tongue fucks your asshole. I bet you never expected to experience this, did you, little buddy? Thomas is going to lick that sweet hole of yours until your tight little hole is relaxed and soaked in spit. Then I'm going to have a taste and by the time we start sliding our hard cocks into your virgin asshole, you'll be so turned on and ready for a deep ass-fucking that you'll moan then too."

I was shocked that it felt so amazing. Were they right? Would I enjoy anal sex after this? I couldn't deny I was loving Thomas's warm wet tongue in my asshole, but a hard cock? How could I enjoy being fucked up my ass? Without thinking, I began sucking and licking Robert's hard cock with enthusiastic determination. For some reason my excitement and pleasure from being rimmed translated to my increased attention to Robert's hard cock.

Robert moaned in pleasure and began taunting me by saying, "Yeah, suck that cock like a good little fuckboy. You were made to suck a hard cock and get fucked in the ass. You aren't complaining or arguing now, are you, little buddy? You're loving that hard cock in your mouth as much as you're loving that tongue in your ass and you'll love our hard cocks in your ass even more. I bet Thomas and I can fuck you until you cum, little buddy. You won't be able to deny that you're just a cock crazy fuckboy after you start cumming with a hard cock in your ass. Only a true bottom bitch will cum without anyone touching his cock. I can't wait to see the look on your cute face as you feel your cock explode as we blast your tight little asshole with our hard cocks."

Thomas was thoroughly enjoying himself as he continued to eat my asshole. I could vaguely hear his moans and grunts of pleasure as he plunged his tongue deep inside me and licked all over my insides. I was barely aware of Robert's hard cock in my mouth and was just going on autopilot as I continued to suck it enthusiastically. I didn't snap out of it until I felt Robert's fingers affectionately trailing through my hair. I looked up in time to see the look of ecstasy on his face just as his cock twitched inside my mouth just before it exploded and began spurting hot cum into the back of my throat.

The suddenness and surprise of his orgasm shocked me, but my natural instinct had me quickly swallowing all of his hot cum. I was again surprised that I wasn't disgusted by the taste of his cum as I continued to suck and lick his still-hard cock. Robert moaned again and gazed down at me with a satisfied smirk on his face as he triumphantly moaned out, "Do you see now, little buddy? You love sucking that hard cock, especially with Thomas's tongue in your ass. Look at yourself. You're completely relaxed and in your natural element with that hard cock in your mouth. You even swallowed all of my hot man seed without hesitation or being told, like a good little fuckboy. We told you. You're a natural bottom fuckboy. And very soon you'll get to live up to your natural state as we fuck that ass of yours."

I was still shocked at the fact that I had sucked Robert's cock and swallowed his cum without even thinking. Were they right about me? Was I actually gay without realizing it? No, I couldn't be gay. I had never been attracted to other guys before. The thought of sucking a hard cock or being fucked up my ass never entered my mind. This was just the culmination of their seduction and built-up stimulation that had clouded my mind and unsettled my judgment.

My inner arguments were cut off as I heard Robert say, "Ok, Thomas it's time I had a taste of that sweet asshole. You've got to try his mouth again too. This little fuckboy is finally coming into his own. He made me cum already and he's still sucking my cock. This poor little fuckboy must want more hot cum. Why don't you help him out with that?"

Thomas laughed into my ass before slipping his tongue out of me and slapping both of my ass cheeks as he said, "Yeah, I could use a nice blowjob after the day I've had. Giving our little buddy what he wants and needs is just icing on this fuckboy cake."

Both men laughed at their own banter and Thomas's innuendo, as they switched places. I was breathing a little hard and before I knew it, Thomas had slid his hard cock into my mouth as I felt Robert's tongue plunge into my asshole. I shook in surprise and pleasure at Robert's tongue in my ass, as I automatically began sucking and licking Thomas's hard cock.

Robert didn't build up slowly like Thomas had. He plunged his tongue much deeper into my ass and licked even more enthusiastically than Thomas had. I moaned around Thomas's hard cock as I licked his piss slit. Feeling Robert roughly kneading my ass cheeks as he plunged his tongue deep into my ass, had my arousal peaking causing me to enthusiastically suck Thomas's hard cock.

I moaned around Thomas's cock again as I tasted the now-familiar drops of precum leaking from his cock head. As I sucked, I began exploring Thomas's hard cock with my tongue and observing his reactions. I admitted that I enjoyed sucking and trailing my tongue along his sensitive cock head, and judging by his moans of pleasure Thomas enjoyed it too. I then began trailing my tongue up and down his cock shaft as I sucked. I absentmindedly counted the veins in his cock as I trailed my tongue over them. Without conscious thought, I suddenly deep-throated his hard cock as I tried to see how much I could fit into my mouth.

I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't gag or feel any discomfort as I experimented with having Thomas's cock head nudged in my throat. I experimentally swallowed around his cock head, earning me a deep moan from Thomas. I felt myself blush and get embarrassed by my behavior when Thomas moaned out, "Robert, this fuckboy just deep-throated my cock without gagging. We're definitely keeping him. I don't care if we have to fuck him until his balls are completely empty and we pump our hot cum all through his body, we're going to show this boy that all he needs to be happy is our hard cocks shoved inside his fuckholes."

I backed off Thomas's hard cock and resumed my blowjob as I felt several slaps to my ass cheeks. I squeaked around Thomas's hard cock as Robert remarked, "Yeah, our little buddy must have secretly been fantasizing about hard cock for years before he had the good luck to knock on our door."

With that, Robert plunged his tongue back into my ass and moaned against my asshole as he gripped my cheeks tightly in his strong hands. Why did I keep reacting this way to these two gay men? I knew I wasn't gay, but everything they did and said seemed to turn me on and arouse me to the point that I was enthusiastically sucking a hard cock again. What was wrong with me? I hadn't been overly horny tonight when I arrived. Did they slip me some kind of "Spanish fly?" I always thought those things were fake. Were they just this good at gay seduction of a straight teenager? They had built up to this over several hours. Had they planned this as soon as I arrived?

My inner dialogue was stopped as I felt a strong hand grasp the base of my balls and hard cock in a tight grip, causing me to moan in pleasure and subtle pain. Having never experienced any form of domination or BDSM, I hadn't considered that it would have such an effect on me. As I moaned, I re-energized my attention to Thomas's hard cock. I moaned again in pleasure as I returned to sucking and licking his cock head. I looked up to gauge Thomas's reaction, as I trailed my tongue over his sensitive cock head. Thomas had his eyes closed and was moaning nonstop as I watched his facial features for any signs of reaction. I was fascinated when I watched him trail his hands up his smooth muscular chest and begin tweaking his own nipples. I moaned again as I was enraptured by the sight above me.

I began sucking and licking his entire cock as I watched his face. After several minutes I felt like I had been caught with my hand in the cookie jar when Thomas suddenly opened his eyes and saw me watching him. I felt myself blush as Thomas smirked down at me and stated, "When you suck my cock until I blow my load down your throat, I want you to be sure to tell us that you're not gay and you don't want this. After you've swallowed your second load of hot cum tonight, I want to hear you tell us that you don't love cock."

I tried to drop my eyes, but his piercing gaze held me in place as he dropped a hand to trail his fingers through my hair as he moaned out, "I want you to keep looking up at me, boy. I want you to look into my eyes when you suck me off. You're going to look me in the eyes as you feel my hot cum explode into your eager mouth. You're going to look up at me as you swallow my hot cum. Then you can see the look on my face when I tell you what a good little cock sucker you are."

I was transfixed as I continued to energetically suck his hard cock. I still absentmindedly felt Robert tongue fucking my asshole and tightly gripping my cock and balls, but all of my attention was on Thomas's face and his hard cock. I trailed my tongue up and down his hard shaft as I sucked and found myself yearning for his approval, just as I had enjoyed Robert's compliments when I sucked his cock and both of thier compliments as they tongue fucked my asshole. Why did I keep responding to their domination like this? How did they control me so easily? Were they really so experienced in sexually dominating a straight boy or was I just overly susceptible to their natural dominance? It was true that they were both intimidating men, with their tall muscular bodies and big cocks. But they hadn't intimidated me when I first got here. I hadn't been intimidated until they held me on the couch, took out their hard cocks, stripped me naked, and told me to stroke their cocks while we watched that gay porno.