Wrong House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert then pushed my head down on his cock and began guiding me to bob my head up and down as I sucked and licked his hard cock. Knowing I didn't have a choice and recognizing that this was at least better than concentrating on Thomas's roughly fucking my ass, I closed my eyes and gave Robert's hard cock all of my attention.

Robert then moaned out, "Thomas, do you remember those 19-year-old twins we tag-teamed last year in Switzerland? Those two cock gobblers almost drained our balls dry by the time we were all finished. Those two blondes were the cutest fuckboys we've ever shared. Well, this boy is so much cuter. It was so hot watching my hard cock sliding between this boy's ass cheeks and skewering his asshole. Seeing his lips wrapped around my cock makes my balls go into overdrive pumping out more cum to fill him up."

Thomas listened to Robert's monologue and watched as I began enthusiastically sucking his partner's hard cock. Apparently wanting to add his voice to my shameful behavior and reactions, taunted, "He's right, little buddy. With a bubble butt like yours, this sweet-tasting tight little asshole, and a mouth that loves a hard cock, you were born to be in this position. Look at yourself and your behavior tonight. You moan as you voluntarily suck a hard cock and swallow cum. You almost came as Robert fucked and bred your virgin asshole. You aren't begging or arguing anymore, are you? I think Robert's right. You're almost ready to accept your role as our new fuckboy."

Thomas grunted and continued to roughly fuck my ass as he moaned out, "I saw the look of embarrassment and shame leave your eyes when Robert was fucking your ass. All of your fight drained from your face when your lips were wrapped around my hard cock. You're only proving us right when you moan around our hard cocks. You're the only boy we've shared that's been able to deep-throat our hard cocks without gagging and without any discomfort. Admit it, little buddy, you're proud of your newfound cock sucking talents. Why don't you go ahead and suck Robert off again? We all know how much you enjoyed it when we filled your mouth with cum right before you swallowed every drop. A good little boy like you should know to never spill a drop of cum that's been fed to you by a real man."

Trying to ignore both of their taunts, I concentrated on sucking and licking Robert's hard cock. I did hear Thomas order me to suck Robert off and decided that I would rather suck them both off than have them cum in my ass after fucking me, but I doubted they would give me a choice. I continued bobbing my head as I sucked and licked Robert's hard cock while trying to ignore any further taunts or observations by either man. I again found myself moaning in pleasure as I trailed my tongue over the veins in Robert's hard cock. I made it a point of not looking up at Robert, knowing he had likely heard me and would be smirking again.

As I licked and sucked Robert's hard cock I was once again reminded that I could taste and recognize the difference between the two men's cocks. I wondered if they would learn about this if they ever made me tell them about my thoughts and feelings about the evening's events. Considering their enjoyment of taunting me, I was actually surprised that they hadn't done this already. Then I realized that I had spent almost every second since the porno ended with a hard cock in my mouth and so I hadn't actually had a chance to answer any questions. As I considered this, I was hit with an embarrassing thought: what if they discovered that I could tell the difference between their hard cocks by the taste alone and made a game out of it. I suddenly pictured myself on my knees and blindfolded while each man took turns feeding me their hard cocks. Would they take mercy on me and give me a break from all of this if I identified them correctly or more likely simply continue on as we had been? Would they think of some sort of punishment if I chose wrong?

Again hoping that they would never ask me for my thoughts and opinions about tonight's activities, I was hit with another realization: I was sucking and licking a cock that had just been in my ass! Why didn't it smell like shit and taste bad? Why couldn't I taste any difference from the last time that I sucked his cock? Had he quickly washed his cock because they weren't into ATM play? I certainly hoped that was the case. They were clean and tidy men. Their house was so clean that it was damn near sterile. Weren't gay guys known for their cleanliness and fastidiousness towards looking their best? Maybe that was just a stereotype, but it looked to be true at least for these two.

As I sighed in relief about this pleasant turn of events, I returned my attention to Robert's hard cock. I tried to stop being embarrassed and ashamed when I would occasionally moan in pleasure from sucking and licking Robert's cock and from Thomas's rough ass fucking. I decided that I was in this situation against my will and through no fault of my own. I needed to just gut it out and get through the night. If I received any pleasure or arousal from this, it was better than being in pain and being disgusted by everything.

Without warning, Thomas thrust his hard cock deep into my ass, striking my prostate like an incredibly pleasurable punch. The force of his thrust drove my mouth deeper into Robert's hard cock and elicited a deep moan of ecstasy from me. I had never experienced a feeling like this. All of the other times their hard cocks had struck or massaged my prostate had been incredible, but this one shot pleasure straight to my hard cock. I felt my cock throb painfully as I moaned again at the amazing feeling.

As Thomas started battering away at my ass and continuously striking my prostate, I had to force myself to chant "Don't cum," over and over again as I tried desperately to return my focus to Robert's hard cock. I was desperate to ignore my building pleasure, knowing that if I couldn't control myself I would cum and that was not something I wanted to experience with a hard cock blasting my ass as I sucked another. I began to redouble my efforts and enthusiasm to suck Robert off. I used all of the techniques that I had enjoyed when a girl blew me and everything I had done to both of them as I had previously sucked their cocks to orgasm.

Robert seemed to enjoy my enthusiasm and techniques because he gently trailed his fingers through my hair as he moaned in pleasure. I glanced up at his face hoping to gauge his reaction and saw that he was looking down at me through lidded eyes as he continued to moan. He seemed to take a great deal of pleasure in watching me suck his cock and I was transfixed by his gaze. I continued to bob my head up and down as I sucked and licked his cock. I trailed my tongue over his shaft and would flick my tongue up and down as I brought my head up. I was able to focus on this and slowly began to ignore the amazing feeling of Thomas's hard cock plunging in and out of my ass.

I was moaning in pleasure and exertion as I disregarded my embarrassing behavior. Robert's moans of pleasure began to grow in volume and frequency as I worked his cock to orgasm. Thomas seemed to be on the verge of cumming too, as his grunts and moans increased the same as Robert's. Though I didn't agree with it, I could acknowledge the extreme eroticism of the moment as I thought back to the threesome scene from the porno. Concentrating on sucking and licking Robert's hard cock and watching his reactions and expressions, I was finally able to ignore my own pleasure. I tried to memorize this technique and state of mind in case I needed to do this again tonight, though I hoped this wouldn't happen again. I still didn't understand why these two men were so interested and determined to make me cum as they fucked my ass.

With Thomas working himself into a frenzy behind me and Robert moaning continuously, I knew that neither of them would last long. Reluctantly accepting the fact that both of them would soon cum inside me again, I grudgingly acknowledged that I had no choice in the matter. I again reluctantly vowed to get through this night no matter what I had to do or experience. Knowing I had no choice and feeling that I could make it through all of this gave me a little comfort and hope that this couldn't last forever. No matter what they said, both men would eventually wear themselves out and need to sleep. Both of them worked, so it's not like they could keep me here. They had joked about me coming back voluntarily for more or calling me over if they missed me, but I really wasn't worried about either of those possibilities. I just had to make it through tonight.

As I reached these decisions and set my goals, I heard Thomas moan loudly. He then thrust his hard cock deep inside my ass. This time his deep and hard thrust drove my mouth to the base of Robert's hard cock. I moaned in surprise as his cock head entered my throat. I then moaned again in pleasure as I once again felt the warmth of hot cum being sprayed inside my ass. I moaned again and swallowed automatically around Robert's cock head. Robert then moaned and I felt his cock twitch in my mouth as his cock head swelled in my throat. I swallowed several more times as I automatically tried to clear my throat. I moaned in surprise and embarrassed comfort as I felt Robert's cock begin sending spurt after spurt of hot cum directly down my throat. I continued to swallow as Robert spent himself down my throat. I moaned again as I reluctantly enjoyed the feeling of his hard cock twitching in my mouth, his hot cum spurting down my throat, and Thomas's hard cock filling my ass with my second load of hot man-seed.

When they both had spent themselves inside me, they slowly withdrew their still-hard cocks from my mouth and ass. I automatically sucked and licked Robert's cock head and felt a chill go up my spine when I tasted the last of his cum flow onto my tongue before I swallowed. I stayed on my hands and knees breathing hard as I calmed myself and felt half relieved and half disappointed that I hadn't cum. My balls had begun to hurt as I developed blue balls, but I refused to think of my discomfort or hope for release. I again told myself that I just had to last the rest of the night and then it would be over.

I was a little disconcerted by the fact that both of them were still moving around with plenty of energy and their cocks were still rock-hard.

I shuddered remembering what they had said about their stamina and vitality. How long could these two go? Thomas had cum twice already and Robert had cum three times. Neither of them showed any signs of slowing down. As I pondered this, Robert stepped off the bed, grabbed my ankles, pulled me to the edge of the bed, and flipped me onto my back. He then smirked down at me as he placed my ankles on his shoulders and leaned down forward to press his hard cock against my asshole. I moaned softly as I felt him push his hard cock into my asshole. I then sighed in relief as I felt how easily he slid into me. I didn't feel any discomfort and I figured all of their cum acted as a natural lubricant.

Robert pulled my hips to the end of the bed so that he could stand up straight as he fucked my ass. Once I was positioned to his liking, he began to slowly fuck my ass. I was actually surprised that he was taking it easy on me now that my asshole was relaxed and well lubed, given how energetic they had been both times they had fucked me before. I sighed again as I relaxed until I felt his hard cock once again stimulating my prostate. If my last two times being fucked in my ass had their hard cocks punching my prostate, this time Robert's cock was massaging my prostate. I felt my already throbbingly hard cock and painfully blue balls react to this new stimulation, causing me to gasp in surprise as my hard cock actually jumped.

Robert saw this and smirked down at me as he continued his slow and steady pace. Thomas crawled up next to me, straddled my face, and pointed his hard cock to my mouth as he said, "Here you go, little buddy. I think we all know what you want now. A hard cock in your mouth always makes you feel better, doesn't it? Now open up and you can suck my cock again."

I automatically opened my mouth as he guided his hard cock inside. I wrapped my lips around his shaft and immediately began sucking and licking. I moaned around his hard cock as I trailed my tongue up and down his shaft as I sucked. It was a difficult position to be in to suck cock, but I managed to tilt my head back and strain my neck enough to work my mouth up and down his cock. I realized again after the fact, that Thomas's cock also tasted the same as the first time I sucked him off. There was no foul odor or taste at all. Finally knowing that they must have a pack of wet wipes nearby, I sighed around his hard cock knowing that was one thing I could count on: both of them were clean.

Thomas moaned as he once again fed the boy his hard as he watched Robert slow fucking the boy's ass. He smiled at his partner, knowing that after having edged the poor boy for this long, a slow fuck specifically targeting the boy's prostate would result in a powerful orgasm. Thomas smiled as he looked down at the boy's rock-hard cock and licked his lips. He was just leaning down to suck the boy's cock when Robert put a hand on his shoulder and silently mouthed, "No, don't."

Thomas frowned as he looked at his partner, knowing Robert knew how much Thomas loved sucking cock. Thomas huffed and gestured a silent, "Why not?"

Robert smirked as he mouthed, "I want this boy to cum without anyone touching his hard boy-cock. You know he was a virgin when I first fucked him. He's never had an assgasm before. It will blow his mind when it happens."

Thomas nodded sullenly as he accepted his partner's reasoning. Too bad the boy is just great at acting like a straight boy in over his head at the mercy of two gay musclemen. If this boy really was straight, an assgasm after all of this and such a long buildup would probably wreck the boy's fragile little hetero mind. Thomas chuckled as he imagined this. Looking back at his partner, he saw Robert silently mouth, "You can put the boy in 69 tomorrow morning while I fuck his ass again once we wake up. I promise."

Thomas nodded his head as he accepted the plan and went back to enjoying watching Robert slowly fuck the boy's ass while the boy continued sucking his cock.

I was oblivious to what was happening above me. My vision was completely blocked by Thomas's shaved balls and smooth muscular thighs. I just concentrated on sucking Thomas's hard cock from this awkward angle as Robert continued to fuck my ass. I tried my best to ignore the discomfort in my hard cock and balls, but the constant stimulation of my prostate and "everything else" had me beginning to get desperate to cum. I had to constantly fight with myself between stamping down on my arousal or embracing the pleasure that was being forced into me. Would cumming right now really be that awful? So what if I was busy sucking a hard cock as another fucks my ass? Why didn't I deserve a little pleasure after all of this? But it was because of all of this that I was in this state of painful arousal as well. I sighed in confusion at what I should do if I even could do anything...

As I continued to suck Thomas's cock, I began to get the hang of being in this position. I was still able to lick his cock shaft as I sucked and I was able to back my head away so I could concentrate on sucking and licking his cock head. Coming to peace with my enjoyment of sucking and licking their cock heads had been difficult, but I couldn't deny that I enjoyed tracing my tongue over their bulbous heads and up their piss slits. Tasting precum on my tongue from time to time was just an added bonus that still troubled me.

Robert kept his pace excruciatingly slow but still managed to work my prostate until I was almost sobbing around Thomas's hard cock. At some point, I brought my hands up and held onto the backs of Thomas's thighs as I sucked his cock with even more enthusiasm. I was moaning and groaning as I tried to force myself to concentrate solely on Thomas's hard cock and not on my growing pleasure. My tongue was lashing his cock shaft and I couldn't even enjoy backing off to suck and lick his cock head anymore.

My hands shook with the effort of holding his hard cock deep in my mouth and I just wanted all of this to be over. Thankfully, Thomas then moaned out, "Here, little buddy, let me help you."

He then began thrusting his hips forward to fuck my mouth and throat. I sighed in relief as I was finally able to concentrate on this new way of sucking cock. I then moaned in pleasure as I was able to suck and lick all of his hard cock that was in my mouth, then swallow rapidly as his cock head slid into my throat. I began guiding Thomas's hips towards my face faster by pulling his thighs into me. I moaned around his hard cock in desperate need of further relief or release Robert's slow and steady pace broke through my concentration and hit me harder than ever. Robert was still specifically targeting my prostate with a slow massaging from his hard cock. I squirmed on the bed, unable to stay still as my hard cock throbbed painfully and my balls felt like they were about to burst.

I was on the verge of pulling my mouth off of Thomas's hard cock and begging them to let me cum, when all of a sudden I felt an explosion in my ass. I moaned around Thomas's hard cock and pulled him into my face as hard as I could burying his cock head in my throat. I then went completely rigid and felt my back arch up off the bed. Robert suddenly moaned loudly and thrust hard into my ass as his hard cock began twitching against my prostate. I moaned deeply as I felt Robert fill my ass with another load of hot cum. I was still moaning as I felt Thomas go rigid as his hard cock twitched inside my mouth and his cock head swelled in my throat. I swallowed rapidly desperate for more distractions from the pleasure in my ass growing painfully. I moaned and held Thomas's hard cock in place as he emptied another load of cum down my throat. I tried to keep swallowing, hoping that the excess stimulation would help me in some way. But as Robert and Thomas continued to fill my holes with their hot cum, my pleasure finally reached its breaking point.

I shook from head to toe and cried out a muffled scream around Thomas's hard cock as I felt my hard cock bounce up and down against my stomach as I began spewing cum all over my stomach and chest. I held Thomas's hard cock in place even after he had stopped cumming, as I was desperate to hold onto anything for support. I don't know how long my orgasm lasted or how much cum erupted from me, but I finally sagged back onto the bed and sighed in relief and release. Thomas removed his cock head from my throat but kept it in my mouth. I gratefully sucked and licked his cock head as I came down from my orgasm high. I was panting around Thomas's cock head as I felt one or both of them wiping my cum from my chest with some kind of wet wipes.

I continued to moan around Thomas's cock head from time to time as aftershocks rolled through my body.

Feeling both drained and ecstatic at finally getting my release, I lay there on the bed contentedly sucking and licking Thomas's cock head. I felt Robert slowly pull his hard cock out of my ass and lay my legs back on the edge of the bed. For the first time tonight, I felt empty without a hard cock in my ass. Even after the longest and most incredible orgasm of my life being brought on by being fucked up my ass continuously, I silenced the inner voice that called out for more. Of course, given that Robert and Thomas's cocks were still hard, I doubted I would need to ask. I felt a tingling sensation in my asshole as I thought about what they would do to me next. I justified my reaction by saying that it was going to happen anyway and it was only natural that I would be curious as to what it would be. That flawed and delusional justification didn't stop me from moaning around Thomas's cock head as I continued to suck and lick it in contentment.