Wrong House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I unconsciously moaned in pleasure around Thomas's hard cock as Robert flicked his tongue inside me, sending chills throughout my body. Thomas moaned softly and held my gaze as I felt his hard cock twitch and erupt inside my mouth. I swallowed quickly as I continued to suck and lick his hard cock. It wasn't until he remained hard for several minutes after he came that I grew confused. My cock always softened after I came. Even when I was really worked up and horny, my cock softened a little bit. I then realized that Robert's cock hadn't softened either. How were both of them staying hard? Then the truth of my situation hit me. I had thought they might be able to get hard again after a short break and cum maybe two or three times until they were exhausted. But with as jacked and in shape as they both were and the fact that their cocks remained hard after cumming, these two might actually be able to keep going for hours with rest.

Thomas smirked down at me and then announced, "I think our little buddy has finally registered what we have in store for him, Robert."

Robert laughed as he let his tongue slip out of my asshole. He moaned as he placed a possessive kiss on my now relaxed and spit-slick asshole, before saying, "Little buddy, you are in for a wild night of getting fucked and sucking cock nonstop. You can forget Viagra. The pills we have not only keep us hard but keep our balls producing man-seed. You get to be the proud recipient of all of our loads of hot cum."

Thomas smiled lustily down at me and added, "We take these pills daily. The only drawback is we need to cum at least twice a day, otherwise, we get blue balls. Now that we have you, we won't have to worry about getting blue balls any time soon. Just imagine sucking our hard cocks and having your cute little asshole fucked several times a day by both of us. You're in fuckboy heaven now. Are you ready to have your pearly gate entered?"

I blinked up at him, unsure what to say as I automatically continued to suck and lick his hard cock. Robert then said, "Let's move this to the bedroom, Thomas. I think our little buddy is ready for the main event."

With that, Robert leaned down and easily picked me up and hoisted me over his shoulder as I weighed next to nothing. He groped my ass cheek as he began walking through their house followed by a smirking Thomas. I was still shocked into silence, as Robert walked us into the master bedroom and deposited me onto the bed. I landed on my ass and looked up at them fearfully and finally found my voice to plead, "Please don't do this. I'm really not gay. I don't know what's going on, but I don't want this."

Both of them laughed as they joined me on the bed. Robert trailed his hand to my hard cock and squeezed the base of my cock and balls again as he argued, "If you don't want to get fucked, little buddy, why is your cock still rock hard?"

Thomas sidled up on my other side and trailed his hand to grope my ass cheeks as he added, "Why did you suck both of our hard cocks without complaint or hesitation? Why did you moan as you licked our cocks? Why did you put so much enthusiasm and attention into sucking our cocks?"

Robert continued to grip my cock and balls as he added, "Why did you moan as you swallowed our hot cum? Why didn't you shy away when we took turns eating your sweet little asshole?"

Thomas tightened his grip on my ass cheek as he moaned into my ear, "Admit it, little buddy, you know you're going to enjoy getting fucked up the ass. You want to feel our hard cocks deep inside you."

Robert moaned into my other ear, "You want to feel what's it like to have us breed you. You want to feel us coat your insides with our hot cum."

I was being hit from multiple angles with them both moaning erotically into my ears, gripping my hard cock and balls, and groping my ass cheek. The overstimulation was making my brain foggy and making it difficult to speak. I finally whispered weakly, "No, I really don't."

They both chuckled at my weak response as Thomas replied, "Tell that to your rock-hard cock and greedy asshole. Your cock looks painfully hard, little buddy. It won't be long before you get blue balls from being this horny. Your asshole trembled and clenched around our tongues as we rimmed you. We both have had bottom boys with assholes as needy as yours and they all wanted our hard cocks deep inside them."

Robert added sympathetically, "It's OK, little buddy, we'll do all the work. Just be your natural bottom-boy self and you'll see what you've really been craving."

I was still in shock as they began positioning me on my hands and knees, facing the headboard. Thomas slid in front of me on his back with his legs spread on either side of my body as he smirked up at me and lewdly stroked his hard cock right in front of my face. I felt the bed move as Robert positioned himself behind me on his knees. I felt him grip my ass cheeks and begin teasing my asshole with his hard cock head. I breathed out a weak, "No," as I felt Robert's hard cock begin sliding into my asshole.

I took in a deep breath as I felt his hard cock head stretching my asshole. Thomas smiled at my reaction as he trailed his cock head across my lips. Robert moaned and I let out a breath of relief as his cock head popped past my sphincter and came to rest inside my ass. I sucked in another breath as I felt Robert begin to slowly push his hard cock inside my ass. Thomas moaned as he locked eyes with me and said, "Don't kid yourself, little buddy, you're already enjoying this. Look at you. You look so fucking hot right now. You're naked on your hands and knees, your cocks rock hard and leaking precum, and you're feeling your tight little asshole being stretched to perfection around a muscle man's rock-hard cock."

I tried to voice my descent, but all that came out was a quiet grunt as Robert's hard cock finally came to rest deep inside my ass. I tried to calm my breathing and force myself to relax, but Robert's moan of pleasure sent a chill up my spine. I let out a shaky breath as I felt Robert begin pulling his hard cock out of my ass until only his cock head remained inside me. He then slowly pushed back inside me. I grunted again as I felt him bottom out inside me.

Thomas then slid his cock head into my open mouth and said, "Here you go, little buddy. You had so much fun sucking my cock. Why not show me how enthusiastic you get with a hard cock in your mouth? You can be just like the new stripper in the threesome you liked so much. If you concentrate on how much you enjoy sucking a hard cock, you won't have to focus on the hard cock in your ass. Don't worry, you'll be moaning around my cock in no time at all once you get used to Robert's cock in your ass."

As if on autopilot, I immediately wrapped my lips around his cock head and began sucking. I couldn't stop the moan of pleasure as I licked his cock head. I moaned again as I trailed my tongue along its edges and up his piss slit. I continued sucking and licking his cock head until I realized that I had closed my eyes and couldn't feel any pain in my asshole anymore. As I opened my eyes, I moaned uncontrollably as I felt Robert's hard cock had sped up and was now fucking me a little faster. My eyes dropped and I moaned in surprise and pleasure when I first felt his hard cock stimulating my prostate. I learned about the prostate a few years ago when I heard someone refer to it as "the P-spot." Learning about how men found it incredibly pleasurable to have their prostates massaged had been an eye-opener for me, but I never expected to find out firsthand. Not being gay and having no desire to experience receiving anal sex, I didn't give it much thought after that. Experiencing the pleasure now, I thought back to Robert and Thomas's taunts and promises that I would become a willing fuckboy once I experienced orgasm from just being fucked up my ass. I panted in fear as I felt my pleasure increasing with Robert's increased speed and force as he fucked my ass. I absentmindedly licked and sucked Thomas's cock head as I fearfully begged for their promises not to come true.

As I moaned around Thomas's cock head at the amazing pleasure that Robert's hard cock was giving me, I suddenly felt Thomas's hand on my head guiding me to suck more of his cock as he moaned out, "Go ahead, little buddy. Suck my cock. I want to see how you react with a hard cock in both holes."

Feeling my arousal and the tingling in my prostate increase, I was overwhelmed and immediately began bobbing my head up and down Thomas's hard cock. I automatically licked his shaft as I sucked, moaning at the feeling of his pulsing veins on my tongue. Robert then added, "There's no point denying it now, little buddy. I've heard you moaning as I fucked this tight little ass. Just wait, this gets so much better."

Why did he have to taunt me? Why did I look forward to cumming from having my prostate stimulated by his hard cock? Why was I so enthusiastic about sucking Thomas's hard cock? Why was I looking forward to more? What was happening to me? I'm straight and I have no inclination toward men or gay sex, so why was I moaning in pleasure as I sucked Thomas's hard cock while Robert is currently fucking my ass? Why was Robert speeding up and adding more force to his thrusts into my ass?

As the force and speed of Robert's thrusts racked my body, I tried to ignore the intense pleasure erupting from my prostate and worse, the amazing sensations blossoming from my asshole as it was stretched and stimulated by Robert's thrusting cock. I tried to focus on sucking and licking Thomas's hard cock as I bobbed my head up and down. I couldn't silence the uncontrollable moans coming from my intensifying pleasure. Why did this have to feel so amazing? I closed my eyes and tried to ignore the pleasure of being ass fucked as I concentrated on sucking Thomas's hard cock. It was several minutes before I realized what I was actually doing. I was barely hanging on to my heterosexuality. Why did gay sex and sucking cock have to feel so good to me?

The horror of the moment, my reactions to everything tonight, and my growing arousal hit me like a ton of bricks. What would happen if I actually did cum by being fucked in the ass by Robert while sucking Thomas's hard cock? Would I even care that I wasn't gay? Would I really become what they had both said I would? Would I gladly and enthusiastically embrace being a fuckboy? I already enjoyed having my prostate stimulated and my asshole fucked by Robert's hard cock. I was already enthusiastically sucking and licking Thomas's hard cock. What would happen to me when or if I orgasmed? I could already feel myself letting go and enjoying the situation I was in. Would I really come back for more after they finally let me leave? No matter what happened tonight, they couldn't make me gay, could they?

As my inner monologue threatened to bring me to a screeching halt, Thomas suddenly bucked his hips, driving his cock head into my throat. He held my head in place with his cock head firmly resting in my throat and smirked as I looked up into his eyes. He smirked as he said, "Sorry, little buddy, but I recognized that look in your eyes. You can either keep freaking out and ruin all our fun just because you're enjoying yourself so much, or you can let go and keep sucking my cock while Robert fucks your cute ass."

Robert grunted and added, "He's right, little buddy. You aren't going anywhere tonight before we have our fun with you anyway, so you might as well enjoy yourself and stop worrying about it. It's your choice, dude."

Thomas nodded down at me as he let go of my head, allowing me to back off his cock. I absentmindedly started sucking Thomas's hard cock again, as Robert continued to fuck my ass. After a few seconds, I realized that they were right. I sighed in submission around Thomas's cock before I returned to sucking and licking. Robert then snacked my ass, as he said, "That's our good little fuckboy. I knew you'd make the right decision."

As I concentrated on sucking Thomas's hard cock, Robert was still busy blasting my ass. I realized that for some reason he was fucking me at a faster pace, but keeping his thrusts shallower than before. I sighed around Thomas's hard cock as I recognized that Robert's hard cock was no longer battering my prostate. I felt a weight being lifted off my shoulders as my building orgasm began to back off. Maybe I could make it out of this without cumming after all. This hope spurred me on and I redoubled my efforts and attention to Thomas's hard cock.

Thomas moaned at my renewed enthusiasm as I sucked and licked his hard cock as well as I knew how. Judging by his moans of pleasure, I was succeeding. My attention was then snapped back to my ass, as Robert suddenly slammed his hard cock deep inside my ass, striking my prostate perfectly, making exquisite pleasure shoot through my body. I moaned deeply around Thomas's hard cock as I heard Robert moaning loudly behind me. I then felt Robert's hard cock twitching inside me as I felt a growing warmth inside my ass. At first, I worried that I was building up to orgasm again, but I was soon relieved to realize that Robert had just came. I sighed in relief as I felt Robert's hot cum erupting inside my ass.

I reluctantly admitted to myself that feeling Robert's hot cum spraying inside my ass was a pleasant and slightly erotic feeling. I disregarded my begrudged feelings and simply returned my attention to sucking and licking Thomas's hard cock.

Robert shuddered after the intensity and pleasure of his orgasm as he watched the boy enthusiastically sucking Thomas's hard cock. Thomas and Robert made eye contact and smirked at each other, as Robert silently gestured for her and Thomas to switch places. Thomas nodded, as Robert slowly pulled his hard cock out of the boy's asshole. Robert was still surprised at their luck and fortune in finding a young boy-for-hire who was not only still a virgin but was also this good of an actor. This kid should definitely be in front of a camera if he could pull off and keep up with his character of a straight boy unwillingly seduced and coerced into gay sex that Robert and Thomas had requested from the boy's employer. The fact that this kid had gone the extra mile and played the part of a pizza delivery boy earned the kid top marks in their books.

The two men had also decided to edge the poor boy until he begged to cum. It was a tricky proposition to keep this cute, young, and enthusiastic fuckboy on the edge of orgasm and not accidentally let him cum in their moments of passion. Robert had already had to back off from blasting the boy's prostate to keep the boy from cumming too soon. Luckily even in the boy's heightened state of arousal and need, he still hadn't broken character and remembered to play his role. Robert and Thomas had been slightly worried at first because the boy didn't look a lot like his pictures. Both men chalked the discrepancy up to make-up, professional lighting, and possibly photoshopping. Neither man cared though. If anything, this boy was cuter in person. The pictures and videos of his luscious bubble butt and sweet asshole did not do him justice either. This boy was well worth their money.

Robert smiled as he thought of their faux seduction of the boy. It had been surprisingly simple to ease the boy into performing an erotic show and lap dance. The way the boy acted uncomfortable and shocked as they tricked him into watching gay porn was brilliant. Seeing the boy's reluctance and hearing his weakening pleas and arguments had impressed and turned both men on. The boy was a natural actor and a consummate professional at staying in character.

I sighed quietly in begrudging acceptance as Robert and Thomas switched places. Guessing that Thomas now wanted his turn at fucking my ass, I stayed still as I waited for Thomas to start fucking my ass. Before he did, Robert gently guided my mouth to his still-hard cock as he moaned out, "Come on now, little buddy, you know that you feel best with one of our hard cocks in that cute mouth of yours."

I dropped my eyes in shame as I opened my mouth and allowed Robert to pull my mouth onto his hard cock. I began sucking and licking automatically, but Robert soon stopped me as he moaned out, "No, little buddy. Not like that. I'll give you a treat for being such a good little fuckboy. I want you to suck and lick my cock head. We both know that's your favorite part of a hard cock. Go ahead, little buddy, enjoy yourself."

I closed my eyes in shame as I recognized that he was right, but also at the fact that both of them had realized it too. I then obeyed and began sucking and licking his cock head. I sighed in defeat as I began enjoying myself again. I felt a sense of extreme shame flow over me as I unconsciously moaned as my tongue trailed over the bulbous head. Licking all along the edges and over the piss slit of a hard cock had quickly become my favorite thing to do. I found that if I had my lips wrapped around the edges of the cock head, I could lick all parts of the head as I sucked. My sense of shame notwithstanding, I concentrated on whatever pleasure and enjoyment I could find in my current unfortunate situation.

I was even more ashamed when I moaned loudly around Robert's cock head as I felt Thomas's hard cock slowly sliding into my asshole. I let out a deep and long moan as I felt him slowly force his entire length of hard cock into my ass. Feeling so full of hard cock filled me with both shame and a reluctant sense of calm that I couldn't explain or comprehend. Maybe I was just embracing the feeling of calm before Thomas started fucking me. As I looked up, I saw Robert smirking down at me. Knowing that he had heard my moans, I blushed and continued to suck and lick his cock head in quiet shame. I sighed around Robert's cock head as Thomas finally started fucking me. Hoping to fight my growing arousal, I again took up my strategy of concentrating on the hard cock in my mouth, ignoring the shamefully growing pleasure of being fucked in the ass, and constantly chanting "Don't cum" over and over in my head.

Unfortunately, Thomas seemed to have other ideas as he began roughly blasting my ass and targeting my prostate. Against my will, the rough ass-fucking felt amazing and already had my hard cock throbbing and leaking precum. Shamefully, I moaned in pleasure as Robert looked down at me with a knowing smirk on his face. Unable to control my growing arousal and uncontrollable moans, I tried my best to concentrate on the hard cock in my mouth. Looking up into Robert's eyes, I tried to gauge his reactions to everything I did to his cock. Concentrating on Robert's hard cock at least had the result of focusing my attention away from the pleasure I was receiving from Thomas's hard cock pounding my ass.

Robert smiled lustily down at me and tenderly caressed my cheek as he moaned out, "You are an amazing catch, little buddy. You're smart and respectful. You have the cutest body and complexion. Your bubble butt could make a dead man's cock hard. You have the best lips and tongue to service a hard cock. Your sweet asshole was made to be licked and fucked. All you have to do to be perfect is stop fighting your love of sucking cock and being fucked up the ass. You're already moaning when you suck a cock, have your asshole rimmed, get fucked, swallow cum, and have your ass filled with hot man seed. I think you'll accept your new role as soon as you cum with a hard cock in your tight little ass. As soon as you feel your boy-cock spraying cum while one of us fucks your cute little ass, you'll know that you're a true fuckboy."

I lowered my eyes in shame and fear as I listened to Robert's descriptions of me, observations of my reactions, and his prediction about my breaking point. Thinking of my line in the sand as my breaking point seemed to steel my resolve not to be broken by these two musclemen. They could do whatever they wanted to me and make me do whatever they wanted to them, but I resolved not to break. As I raised my eyes to look up at Robert, he must have seen the change, because he smirked and whispered, "Don't worry, little buddy, we'll help you get there. Soon enough you'll be happily bouncing your asshole on our hands cocks, begging us to pound your ass, and smiling as you enthusiastically suck out hard cocks. Of course, you're already enthusiastic about sucking cock, aren't you? Here, show me what a good cock sucker you are."