Wrong House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas then withdrew his cock head from my mouth and lay down on the bed on his back, as he looked over at me and huskily said, "Come over here, little buddy. It's time to make you a cowboy."

I twisted onto my hands and knees and crawled towards him as he guided me into his lap, saying, "Just slide that hard cock inside you, like a good little boy."

I straddled his hips, reached down to grasp his hard cock, and guided it to my asshole."

Thomas slid his hands up my thighs as he moaned out, "Just sit back and take that big hard cock in your ass."

I slowly eased back and down onto his lap, guiding his hard cock inside me. I sighed in relief and pleasure as I slid into my ass easily. I then sat up on Thomas's lap as he moaned out, "That's my good boy. Now why don't you show me how a good little boy plays cowboy. Bounce on that hard cock and don't stop until you hit a geyser."

I nodded as I began moving my hips forward and back, left and right, and up and down as I tried to learn the best technique to fuck myself on Thomas's hard cock. Robert then stood up on the bed and came over to us. He smirked down at us as he said in a fake old west accent, "You gents mind if I join you?"

Before either of us could respond, Robert stood over Thomas's head and lowered his asshole down to Thomas's grinning mouth. Thomas reached up and pulled Robert down to sit on his face as he stuck out his tongue invitingly. Robert moaned in pleasure before looking at me and saying, "Come here, little buddy. This should give you the proper incentive to ride like a cowboy." He then reached forward and pulled my head down to his crotch. I eagerly opened my mouth as he guided me to his hard cock. I immediately began sucking and licking his hard cock as I rocked my hips forward and back. This technique worked wonderfully well in forcing Thomas's hard cock in and out of my ass. Soon we were all moaning in pleasure. I was moaning around Robert's hard cock as I fucked myself on Thomas's hard cock. Thomas was moaning into Robert's asshole as he licked deep inside his lover's asshole while having me fuck myself on his hard cock. Robert moaned as Thomas rimmed his ass and I sucked his hard cock. I smiled around Robert's hard cock as I thought, "Who says that guys can't multitask?"

I moaned again as I began rocking back and forth alternating between driving Thomas's hard cock deep into my ass and forcing my mouth down onto Robert's hard cock. As our moans of pleasure filled the room, I realized that I had blown both of them to completion twice and this would be the fourth time tonight that I have been fucked up the ass. I moaned around Robert's hard cock as I reveled in the sensation of having a hard cock in both of my holes. Was this why they kept referring to me as a fuckboy? As I trailed my tongue over the veins of Robert's hard cock, I wondered why it had ever bothered me when they had referred to me by that term. I smiled as I silently argued, "It's not like I had the best orgasm of my life as these two smooth-bodied muscle men fucked me from both ends. It's not like I've been moaning as I sucked their hard cocks and swallowed their cum from the very start. I certainly haven't enjoyed exploring their hard cocks with my tongue. I would never moan in pleasure while someone fucked me up the ass and filled me with their hot man seed. Why would any of this make me a fuckboy?"

I smiled at my own wit as I continued to spit roast myself on their hard cocks. Feeling a growing sense of desire and naughtiness, I began adding more speed and force to my movements on and off their hard cocks. I moaned in pleasure as I drove my asshole and mouth deep onto their hard cocks in my growing haze of desire. Feeling their hard cock being forced so deep into my ass and mouth had me moaning in pleasure.

Robert moaned loudly as he watched me fucking myself and sucking his hard cock faster and with more determination than I had previously shown. As I looked up into his eyes, he smirked down at me and moaned out, "God, boy, you look so fucking cute with a hard cock in both of your fuck holes. We told you that you were a natural fuckboy. You want to feel our hard cocks deep inside you, don't you, boy? Look at yourself, boy. You're moaning like a fuckboy in heat as you bounce between my hard cock in your mouth and his hard cock in your ass. I bet you're already jonesing to feel me cum in your mouth as Thomas cums in your ass, aren't you, boy?"

I moaned affirmatively around Robert's hard cock as I held his smirking gaze. I felt my arousal rise as I held his gaze and continued to enthusiastically suck his hard cock and fuck myself in Thomas's hard cock. Looking him in the eyes and knowing he was watching me suck his cock and fuck myself caused my softened cock to begin to harden again. I was surprised when I felt my cock grow to full hardness so fast. I had never gotten hard again so soon after cumming before. And no one had even touched my cock during my orgasm or now. I moaned around Robert's hard cock as I felt my cock completely harden. I already felt the desire to orgasm again from being fucked, though this time I hoped for a shorter and less painful buildup.

I'm not sure if Robert saw my cock grow hard again or just knew that I'd want to cum again, but he continued to hold my gaze as he huskily taunted, "You want to cum again, don't you, boy? I've never seen a boy cum so much or so hard as you with both of your fuckholes filled with a hard cock. I've seen the look on your face when we've filled you with our cum. You love having your tight little ass bred and swallowing cum, don't you, boy? After all of the hot cum we pumped into your little body, you finally shot your cum all over yourself. No one ever touched your hard boy-cock either. This means you shot your load only from being fucked up the ass and sucking cock. Only a true fuckboy cums without having his cock touched. I bet you've never had an orgasm that powerful, have you, boy? Don't worry, Thomas and I will make sure we fuck another orgasm out of you tonight."

I moaned in desire around Robert's hard cock as he promised to give me what I wanted so much. I looked up at him through lidded eyes as I redoubled my efforts and attention to his hard cock. I was rewarded by seeing him moan loudly as he looked down at me possessively. Thomas then joined the conversation from between Robert's thighs, as he continued rimming his partner he moaned out, "Don't worry, little buddy, we're both going to pump at least two more loads of cum into your cute little body. As soon as you make us both cum here, we're going to put you back on your hands and knees to blast your fuckholes deep and hard, just the way you love it."

I moaned around Robert's hard cock as I listened to Thomas's promises. Wanting to show them both my appreciation, I added even more speed and force to my movements. I was now slamming my asshole in Thomas's hard cock and then forcing my mouth forward until Robert's cock head slipped into my throat. I was moaning in pleasure and determination, as Robert and Thomas moaned along with me.

Robert then moaned out, "Thomas, I love it when our new fuckboy gets worked up. This cute little boy can't claim he straight anymore, can he."

Thomas moaned out, "Not after he's moaned from sucking our cocks, swallowing our cum, being fucked up the ass, and having his cute ass bred. Maybe our new fuckboy thinks he can go back to his normal life as a straight boy after he leaves."

Robert laughed as he continued to hold my gaze and mocked, "He can say whatever he wants, but he's going to miss having a hard cock inside him. I wish you could see the look of desire in our fuckboy's eyes, Thomas. He knows what he wants and he's going to get it."

I moaned as I felt Thomas squeezing my ass cheeks as I continued to roughly fuck my asshole in his hard cock and suck Robert's cock. Thomas then moaned out, "We've been telling you all night, little buddy, your cute ass was made for fucking. But you got really lucky that you love sucking cock so much."

Robert then added, "And you're good at it too, boy."

Thomas continued by moaning out, "You love taking our rough and hard ass poundings as much as our slow and steady fuckings. You moan like a true fuckboy when we breed your cute ass. You suck our cocks with the skill and enthusiasm of a lifelong cock sucker. You have no gag reflex. You love swallowing our cum. Admit it, boy, you love your new role as our personal fuckboy."

Thomas and Robert both chuckled at this as Thomas returned his attention to plunging his tongue deep inside his partner's asshole. Robert continued to gaze down at me as I spit-roasted myself between their hard cocks. With my lips wrapped securely around Robert's hard cock and given my refusal to let his cock out of my mouth just to answer Thomas's rhetorical question, I simply held Robert's gaze as I continued to worship his hard cock. Seeing the possessive look in his eyes and the smirk on his face, I'm guessing he knew my opinion on that subject.

I felt Thomas's grip on my ass cheeks tighten as I heard him moaning louder, guessing that he was close to cumming and wanting both men to cum close to each other, I tried my best to suck Robert's cock harder. I was already using all of the techniques and skills for sucking cock that I had learned tonight. I didn't believe in holding back. Between using my tongue, sucking as hard as I could, and swallowing around his cock head whenever I would deep-throat his cock, I really couldn't think of anything else to do to make Robert cum faster.

When I finally realized what else I could do, I felt like an idiot for not thinking of it sooner. In my defense, all of the other times I had sucked cock I had been on my hands and knees, or else Thomas had simply fucked my throat. I brought my hands up to grasp his hard cock as I moaned in pleasure. Surprisingly, I moaned in appreciation as I trailed my fingers over his hard cock shaft. I had already stroked both of their hard cocks while we watched the porno. Why did it feel so different now?

I gripped his shaft with one hand to begin stroking him into my mouth as I sucked. I brought my other hand to his shaved balls and began massaging them as best I could. Remembering how excruciatingly amazing it had felt when Robert had gripped my cock and balls, I began gripping his balls and gently pulling them downward.

Robert moaned louder as I furiously stroked and sucked his cock while smashing my asshole on Thomas's hard cock. Thomas still had a tight grip on my ass cheeks as I rode his cock and he licked deep inside his partner's ass. I couldn't help but smile around his hard cock as Robert had to grip the headboard of the bed to stay on Thomas's face. Robert began moaning out, "Suck that cock, fuckboy. Suck my hard cock. You love sucking cock and swallowing hot cum, don't you, boy. I'm gonna fill your mouth with another load of my man seed and then I'm going to blast your ass until you cum like the true fuckboy that you are. Get ready boy, cause here it comes."

I then quickly deep-throated his hard cock and began swallowing rapidly around his cock head. Robert moaned louder as his hips bucked. I felt his shaft twitch in my mouth as his cock head swelled in my throat. I gripped his balls tightly in my hand as I felt him begin shooting his hot load of cum right down my throat. As I deep-throated Robert, I gripped his back to pull him with me allowing me to continue smashing my asshole on Thomas's hard cock. Thomas moaned and suddenly thrust his hips up, driving his hard cock deeper into my ass. I moaned around Robert's cock as I felt Thomas's cock explode deep inside my ass. I loved the feeling of my ass being filled with hot cum. Feeling each twitch of their cocks and every spurt of cum inside my ass left me tingling from head to toe.

I continued to swallow around Robert's cock head and hold my asshole on Thomas's hard cock until both of them stopped cumming. Moaning softly I made sure to make eye contact with Robert as I began pulling back and licking along his cock shaft until I reached his cock head. I then treated myself to sucking and licking his cock head as I moaned quietly and held his gaze. I smiled around his cock head as I watched him shake off a cold chill. Robert then smirked as he watched me sucking his cock head.

Thomas then smacked my ass cheek as he indicated that he had to go to the bathroom. I moved off his lap and Robert moved off his face, letting him get off the bed. As Thomas walked to the bathroom, I dropped down to my hands and knees to continue sucking and licking Robert's cock head as Robert knelt on the bed. Robert moaned softly and trailed his fingers through my hair as I sucked and licked his cock head.

I heard the toilet flush and the sink begin running in the master bathroom. A short time later Thomas walked out of the bathroom and laughed as he argued, "Robert, I thought you were going to blast this boy's ass and I was going to take my turn in his mouth. If you want to forfeit your turn in his cute little ass, I'll gladly take your place."

Robert laughed and shook his head as he turned back to me saying, "Turn around, boy. It's time for me to blast that ass of yours."

I quickly let his cock head fall from my mouth and turned around, placing my ass right I. Front of him. I moaned as I felt him teasing my asshole with his fingers and trailing his other hand over my ass cheek. Robert moaned out, "Boy, you have the cutest bubble butt that I've ever seen. This asshole is so cute and tight even after all of the times it's been fucked tonight. I could eat this ass for hours, but right now I want to fuck you again."

I then felt Robert smack his hard cock against both of my ass cheeks before teasing his cock head up and down between my ass cheeks, teasing my asshole. Thomas then climbed up on the bed and knelt in front of me as he began trailing his cock head around my lips.

Robert moaned huskily, "Do you want this hard cock in your ass again, boy?"

I nodded and breathed out, "Yes."

Thomas smacked his cock head against my lips as he asked, "Do you want to suck this hard cock, boy."

I licked my lips as I gazed at Thomas's hard cock as I admitted, "Yes."

Robert continued to trail his cock head between my ass cheeks as he moaned huskily, "Tell us what you want, boy. A fuckboy like you must always be prepared to beg for what he wants."

I felt a tingling sensation in my hard cock as I looked over my shoulder, gazed longingly at Robert's hard cock, and finally voiced my desires as I said lustily, "I want you to fuck my ass until you fill me with your hot cum."

I then looked up at Thomas and said honestly, "I want to suck your hard cock until you blow your load down my throat."

Robert smacked my ass cheeks with his hard cock as he asked, "What are you, boy?"

I felt my hard cock jump as I announced, "I'm a fuckboy."

Thomas patted my mouth with his cock head as he asked, "Who do you belong to, fuckboy."

I looked up into Thomas's eyes, as I declared, "I belong to both of you."

Robert and Thomas both moaned at my desires and admissions as they positioned themselves on either end of my body. I smiled up at Thomas as he slowly pressed his cock head into my mouth. I had hoped to suck and lick his cock head for a few minutes as I started, but Thomas pushed the entire length of his cock into my mouth until his cock head slid into my throat. I moaned around his cock head as I started swallowing rapidly, massaging his cock head with my throat. I moaned again as I felt Robert pressing his cock head into my asshole. I clenched my asshole around his shaft when his cock head popped past my sphincter.

Without warning, Robert then gripped my hips tightly and slammed the entire length of his hard cock deep into my ass. He then grunted as he set a punishing pace as he roughly fucked my ass. I was moaning around Thomas's hard cock as he began to pull his cock out of my mouth before thrusting back in. My body was now being pushed back and forth between them as they blasted my fuckholes with their hard cocks. I was moaning nonstop as I did my best to suck and lick Thomas's hard cock as Robert fucked my ass.

Feeling myself being spit-roasted again I was brought back to my arousal at the threesome from the porno. Like the character from the film, I was being fucked from both ends by two boyfriends who were enthusiastically and passionately fucking both of my holes. I moaned at the eroticism of the moment and hoped to have an encore someday. I smiled around Thomas's hard cock realizing that a mere half an hour ago I would have been aghast to think of being in this position again or coming back after tonight.

Both muscle men were grunting in exertion and moaning in pleasure as they fucked me deep and hard. I still found it difficult to give Thomas's hard cock the attention it deserved as he continuously fucked my mouth and throat. As I felt my hard cock swinging up and down as my body was racked by the force of their thrusts I began to feel the exquisite ecstasy of my growing prostate orgasm. Recognizing the feeling, I was overjoyed knowing that I would soon reach my orgasm. I just had to ensure that both Robert and Thomas reached their orgasms before or at the same time as I did.

I moaned around Thomas's hard cock as I enjoyed the feeling of Robert's deep and hard thrusts striking my prostate over and over. The feeling of my asshole stretched around his hard cock and the feeling of his hard cock sliding into my asshole added further amazing sensations. Robert's tight grip on my hips allowed him to pull my ass back to meet his hard thrusts forward driving his hard cock deeper and harder into my ass. The hard thrusts of Robert and Thomas had my body moving forward and back so energetically that my hard cock was continuously striking my stomach adding to my growing ecstasy.

I began thinking about the differences between the positions they had fucked me in. Doggie style practically guaranteed that I would be ass fucked deep and hard. The prostate stimulation was like someone striking my P-spot with a great deal of force. The missionary position could be used for an energetic ass fucking but also for a long drawn-out fuck that had my whole body tingling. When I rode Thomas's hard cock, I controlled the speed and depth that I worked his cock in and out of my ass. Bouncing on his hard cock was a highly erotic position that left me exhausted by the effort. I smiled around Thomas's hard cock as I considered that I would suck a cock in any position they put me in. I had come to love sucking cock and hoped to have the opportunity to suck their hard cocks on my knees. I had seen numerous men in the porno drop to their knees to suck cock and couldn't wait to experience this too.

Robert looked down at their newly deflowered boy-for-rent and felt a pang of regret that this scenario wasn't real. This boy had played his role perfectly and his cute body and tight asshole were well worth the money they'd paid. The boy had used the perfect amount of argument and weak pleading to make everything believable. Robert and Thomas had enjoyed the faux seduction and forced arousal of the supposedly straight boy immensely. The boy's reaction to taking his first hard cock in his ass, even after his deep rimming, had been perfect and so hot.

This boy had looked intimidated and out of his depth as the two partners had trained him to suck a hard cock and swallow their cum. Seeing the boy's first ever assgasm had been extremely hot. He almost felt sorry for the boy's long build-up. The boy's admissions of pleasure and desires had been so arousing that both men had wanted to pound the boy again. Too bad this was just an act and that if they wanted to see the boy again they would have to make an appointment and pay. They would have to speak with the boy before he left about retaking his videos and pics. The ones he had did not do this cutie any justice.