Wrong Number Ch. 03 - A Debt Repaid

Story Info
Time to repay a debt.
1.8k words
4.43
2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a really shit week for Beth. To start with, her work had been exhausting, another thing was her boyfriend had pressured her to sleep with him, and it had been awful. He'd lasted seconds and she had felt unfulfilled.

Slumping into her Livingroom chair she relaxed. She didn't love her boyfriend, the only reason she was dating him was to get over someone else, and it hadn't worked.

Honestly, she wasn't happy with the romance in her life, and the last time she had orgasmed--in fact, the last time she had felt anything was...

Her phone buzzed, breaking her chain of thought. Picking up her phone and unlocking it she saw she had a WhatsApp. Opening she saw it was a photo, a photo of a woman, a photo of a naked woman. The woman had a soaking wet pussy and it was spread by her fingers, making it look so inviting. It was the first pussy she had seen in months, and it made her panties wet with desire. It looked so tasty. Lifting her skirt, she was about to slip her hand in...

What am I doing? She thought she had been through this already, she was straight! She didn't like girls. Being with women was wrong, and it was a sin... But as she looked at the juicy pussy, she licked her lips...

Getting her control back she replied, "I think you have the wrong number." Trying to stop herself from slipping her hand into her knickers, she added, "My name is Beth and I'm a woman." And finally "You don't want to send that to a woman." Hitting send she put her phone down. She should delete the photo, but something made her stop. Why was she so turned on right now? Hearing her phone buzz brought her back from her horny thoughts, she picked it up and read the reply.

"Oops so sorry, yes that wasn't meant for you." Then another message, "My name is Rachel, and although it wasn't meant for you, you're wrong when you say it wasn't meant for a woman." This was followed by a wink emoji. Beth gasped, this woman was sending naked photos to another woman. Who?

"That's disgusting. Why are you sending naked photos of yourself to another woman?" She hit send and then instantly regretted it. Who was she to judge? Had she not gotten drunk months ago? Had she not had a night of unbelievable sex with... But that was wrong, it wasn't going to happen again.

But if it was so wrong, why was she so wet? Why was she desperate to slip her fingers into her panties? And.... the phone buzzing once again shook her from her lust-filled thoughts.

"It's actually how my girlfriend and I met. I 'accidentally' sent her a naked photo of me. We've been Fucking every night this week because of it." Gasping as she read the message, Beth replied.

"I don't believe you. That wouldn't work on anyone." Sending the message, Beth felt uncomfortable. Why was she so wet? It must be the frustration after her boyfriend had lasted so short a time. Once this insane woman was gone she would relieve herself, then she wouldn't think about this crazy night again. Taking her panties off in preparation, Beth heard her phone once again.

"I'm hurt you don't believe me. How can I prove it?" This was followed by another message. "I know how about I prove it this way." Another buzz and a photo appeared. This photo was of the same woman but this time with her face buried in a beautiful, young girl's pussy. The girl was clearly younger, and beautiful, and the look of ecstasy on her face was a sight to see.

Once again Beth felt conflicted. One part of her was disgusted seeing the lesbian act, the other part she now realized was the reason she had taken her panties off, why she was trying desperately not to slip her finger into her pussy. Realizing something, Beth then sent.

"What do you mean 'accidentally' did you not do it by accident?" Reaching down Beth ran her finger slowly up her pussy. This was so wrong, but she needed relief.

"Ha ha, nope it was all a plot to get her into bed. And it worked." Followed by a wink emoji, then the buzz indicating another photo. Clicking on the app Beth felt her pussy moisten at the new photo this one was of the two girls scissoring. The look of pleasure on both girls' faces made Beth so wet, but she typed out a one-word response.

"Disgusting." Putting the phone down she swore to herself that was the end of it. Yes, she was masturbating, but it was because of her boyfriend, not these women. But when the reply came back she still picked up her phone.

"And yet you're still talking to me. I wonder if you're as wet as me right now?" Feeling her orgasm growing Beth lied.

"No, I am not," she typed.

"Liar," was the response. Then a few seconds later "If this was so disgusting you wouldn't still be talking to me. Admit it, you're rubbing your pussy as we speak." God, how did she know? This was so wrong, but something inside her made her text back.

"OK, I admit it. Happy now?" What she saw next made her heart jump.

"Actually no. I'd be happier seeing the effect I've made." This was unbelievable.

"What do you mean?" Beth asked, relaxing she continued to rub her clitoris. This was wrong, but it felt like bliss.

"I mean: you've seen my pussy, let's see yours." What was Beth thinking? Why had she not just ignored these messages? She would ignore them from now on.

Continuing to play with herself, she looked at the photos her strange texter had sent. Looking at both girls, Beth felt her orgasm build. She was so horny. Taking a photo of her wet pussy, she promised to send it to her boyfriend later and wouldn't send it to her mysterious woman, but she was so conflicted, she also wanted desperately to send it to this crazy woman.

She dare not send it, she should delete the photo right now, but as she was trying to convince herself not to do it she hit send. She was immediately hit with instant regret. What had she done?

"Oh my," was the reply then, "That looks so tasty." This made Beth's pussy twitch, she thought how good it would feel to have this woman's tongue in her, or better yet both women licking her all over.

Another message buzzed on her phone. "My girlfriend is here now though so I'll say goodbye." Beth felt relief at this, but that relief died when she saw the next message, "Unless you want to see?" Beth felt so conflicted.

She really shouldn't but she was so horny she instead sent her one-word reply. "Please." Almost instantly another photo was sent, this time of the young girl who had her mouth clamped hard over Rachel's pussy.

Beth orgasmed at the sight, coating her fingers in her juices. Taking her fingers to her lips Beth hesitated, she didn't want to taste pussy again, she told herself. Then why was she considering this? Relenting Beth licked her fingers clean. She had missed that taste, she realized.

As she finished tasting her juices, Beth felt guilt beyond belief, she put her phone down. This was awful, this was sinful, what had she done? Hearing her phone buzz one last time she looked again.

"I have a surprise for you if you open your front door." Hearing her front door, Beth froze in fear. What was happening? The girls couldn't know where she lived, could they? Getting up when she heard her front doorbell again, Beth opened her front door. And was greeted by her best friend, Philipa, months ago they had got drunk, months ago they had...

"Hi," Philipa said walking up to her childhood friend, and kissing her passionately, Beth wanted to resist, people would see them. But as Beth kissed her friend she realized, this was what she wanted, "Rachel kind of owed me a favor." Phillip said between kisses, "So we thought we'd show you how horny you are." Beth's pussy dampened, as she kissed her best friend again. And she had her answer.

No words were exchanged, and none were necessary as Beth let Philipa in. Kissing her friend, and both girls tearing at each other's clothes, Philipa lay Beth down and kissed her naked body.

Beth had missed this, and as Philipa kissed down her body and sucked a nipple into her mouth Beth moaned. Continuing her journey down, Philipa kissed her friend's belly button and then further down, holding her breath Beth knew what was coming and looked down at Philipa. Seeing the look of lust in her friend's eyes, Beth tried to hold it back but Philipa was taking too long, just staring, she needed Philipa's tongue, NOW. Grabbing her head Beth guided Philipa between her legs and gasped as she felt her friend's tongue.

God Beth had missed this, as Philipa licked her clit Beth thought how wrong this was, but also how good it felt. Screaming in her orgasm Beth went limp. Coming up once again to kiss her, Beth could taste her juices on her friend's lips. How she had missed the taste of her friend's wet pussy.

Dipping a finger in her friend's pussy now Beth took her finger into her mouth, savoring the flavor.

"Do you like that? Or do you want to taste it from its source?" Philipa asked spreading her legs invitingly. Her pussy looked so good, so wet, so... Giving into her urges, Beth began licking her friend's soaked cunt, Philipa moaned as she enjoyed her building orgasm.

"Fuck I've missed this," Philipa cried. "Fuck I've missed your tongue. I've missed YOU!" Grabbing both her friend's legs Beth pulled them further apart and buried her tongue deep in her best friend's cunt, feeling Philipa's juices on her tongue. Beth was desperate for more of those juices now.

Running a finger up Philippa's slit and then into her lover's cunt, she heard her friend scream one last time, then was met by the gushing juice she had so missed. Her face soaked Beth kissed Philipa, the girls rubbing their breasts up against each other. Pulling away Beth asked.

"So how did you manage to set this up?" Hugging her lesbian lover close to her, her hands ran over Philipa's naked body, as they kissed.

"Well, believe it or not, I accidentally messaged Rachel, and I awoke her Lez side. I arranged for her to hook up with her girlfriend, and they both wanted to pay me back." Kissing Beth's neck, Beth felt her pussy pulse once again.

"Well, aren't you clever?" Beth said kissing her girlfriend, then as she kissed down her body she said. "I think such a devious slut deserves a reward." Gasping in pleasure Philipa closed her eyes, as Beth reached her pussy, she gasped and said.

"I think Rachel has more than repaid her debt to me."