Wrong Number

Story Info
A text from a stranger leads to an unforgettable night.
902 words
4.6
11.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel was so bored. It was Friday night, and she was recently single. What a life; she wanted to go out drinking but her friends were all busy but all that changed with a simple text.

Hearing her phone buzz, she reached for it.

"I know you found a boyfriend but I miss your pussy so much."

She stared at the message, didn't recognise the number, then giggled to herself and texted back.

"I think you've got the wrong number, but you can have my pussy." She hovered over the send button... did she dare? Pushing send, she waited.

"Oh, My God. I'm so sorry. I think you're one digit off from my ex, so embarrassing."

A huge smile spread across Rachel's face She texted back a laughing emoji. Then, as her phone buzzed again she read words she had not expected.

"My name is Philipa. What's yours?"

Wait, a woman? She had never thought about women in that way before, but the thought of a woman between her legs...

"Rachel. Pleased to meet you. I just recently broke up with my boyfriend; how did you guys break up?" Her heart thumped in her chest as she waited for an answer.

"Well, she'd never been with a girl before and was always in denial that she was a lesbian. Finally, she started dating her brother's friend, but I know it's a mistake."

Rachel could empathize it must be difficult. "Sorry to hear that; were you dating long?"

It wasn't long before her phone buzzed again.

"We were childhood friends, but we only hooked up recently before we left for college. We got drunk one night and wound up in a gay club. We'd never been to one before, but, after a few drinks, we were dancing and one thing led to another and...."

How was she so wet thinking about this? This was wrong. Wait, she'd just started college?

"How old are you?" Watching the bubbles indicated that she was typing a reply.

The simple "Nineteen" came up.

"God, you're half my age (Forty)." She blushed as she typed the words.

"Yum, I like an older woman."

Thinking, she replied, "I thought you were new at this Lesbian lark." Send.

Her phone quickly replied.

"I am, but after I was dumped, I quickly resorted to MILF porn."

Smiling, she had to reply, "Well, I'm not quite that old, and I'm straight."

Again the reply was quick. "That you know of."

That caused her to pause. Would she?

Sending a blushing emoji, she typed, "All well and good teasing me about it, but we probably don't live near each other, and I don't know what you look like."

When her phone buzzed next, it wasn't a text. It was a WhatsApp, a photo... a naked photo. Her breasts were amazing, 36D at least, and her puffy nipples looked erect.

"How am I supposed to respond?" she asked in her WhatsApp reply.

"Thumbs up? Thumbs down?"

She had not seen many naked women, to be honest, but... "Definitely, thumbs waaay up."

She got a blushing emoji, then, quickly, "I wonder how wet your panties are?"

She couldn't tell her they were wet, and she didn't want to lie. What could she do? The childish idea came into her head and she messaged back.

"Not wearing any, why?" By the time she got the reply, it was true, as well, as she had taken them off.

"Can I see? You saw me naked."

Blushing even more she thought long and hard about it. "Why? Are you wet too?"

The photo reply was all the evidence she needed, a wet pussy spread by two manicured fingers, so wet. She felt guilty, but she relented and sent a photo in reply, an obviously soaking wet pussy--her soaking wet pussy.

"Oh, God, that looks so tasty," was the quick response. Then, "Are you playing with it now?"

No, she was not, she wanted to reply, but good God, she wanted to. Slipping a finger into her wet, inviting pussy, she replied.

"I am, now. Wish it was your fingers instead." Her engorged clit throbbed as her fingers teased.

"Oh, I couldn't do that," she read with disappointment, but, almost immediately, there was another message.

"My tongue couldn't wait that long to taste it."

Almost cumming at that message, she quickened her pace.

"God, you have no idea how much I want that." Then, not waiting for a reply, she asked, "What about you? What are you doing?"

This was followed by an audio clip from her mysterious texter moaning with the distinct sound of a wet pussy being fingered. God, it sounded wet, and her pussy was sounding just as wet, her nostrils flaring as her orgasm approached. She was past caring and hit the microphone to record her own audio clip. She moaned and furiously fingered her wet pussy, thinking how much she wanted this stranger's tongue, how much she wanted her tongue on this girl's clit in return. How... how...

With one last moan, she came harder than any orgasm she'd ever experienced before, and she let go of the microphone, ending her audio message.

Gasping for breath after the intense orgasm she typed, "Your ex doesn't know what she's missing"

Finally catching her breath, she read the reply. "Mmm, I wish we could show her."

Smiling she slowly typed out, "Maybe one day, we will."