Wrong Number? Maybe Not! Ch. 03

Story Info
My first threesome makes us bank!
1.9k words
4.48
2.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers

Charlie, Tony and I are in bed. Last night was filled with new sex for me...and the guys seemed to enjoy it, too. Heck, I got so many compliments for my body, and the effect I had on them, that this morning finds me hot to trot; and aching to film my first threesome.

"Guys. Guys. Wakey, wakey. Let's show the subs every bit of what hot morning wood looks like." I'm poking and prodding the two hot bodies flanking mine. I only left the bed long enough to set the camera on a tripod, then the timer started to film once I got back between them. "Rise and shine and let's put on a good show. Damn, Charlie, you're already hard as fuck."

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Suck it. Suck it good!" I don't need any direction for this shoot. My 18 year old brain is already on fire, thinking of ways the three of us can get it on. "Tony. Hey, Tony. Get a load of our baby boy having his first feeding of the day."

"Oh, honey...you are one lucky puppy to get Charlie's salami this early in the day. I usually have the privilage of taking his waking tool for a suck-and-fuck...but as you are the guest of honor..." Charlie's 'salami' is wedged in my throat and I love it! I had no idea before yesterday that cock sucking was so very much in my wheelhouse. The velvety texture with its warmth and rigid flexibility...Man, I can not get enough.

"So... maybe Tony will just help himself to some cake. I love a little dessert before breakfast...and your plump Parker Roll buns are ripe and ready to butter. With my tongue, that is." As I lift off my cocksicle to play with the leaking head...

"Oh, yeah! It felt good before, Tony. Now it feels thrilling. Eat that cake. Get me good and loose. We both know that Charlie will be up for a poke-and-pee any minute now." Just as I start to melt to Tony's mouth on my sensitive taint...

"That's it. This party needs some fucking. Tony! Slide your ass to the edge, and get on your back." He sounds like a drill sergeant. "Rock. Stand on the carpet and plug his hole. Your own sweet ass is mine, you wonderful piece of fresh-faced meat!"

As I fist my cock and hold it to Tony's pucker, Charlie tells me: "Hold up, son." He darts up and moves the camera so it can capture the three of us at a better angle. Then he moves in close to the lens and grins. "Getting what you're paying for yet?" The sound of tips floods the room even louder now, and gives us all a boost.

"Aye. Joven! You are blessed with the gift of youth that fills my heart with joy, as you fill my body with your cock and cum. Do you know how beautiful you are, Stoney?" I'm at a very slow pace with my fuck. It just feels good this way, so early in the morning. Tony can see by my smile that his words please me. I just nod my approval. I'm too into feeling the sensations of his flesh against my skin to answer with words. The subs must agree, because the sound of tips is increasing. I wonder...

"OKAY! OH, yeah. That was a big surprise!" The tips were for what they could see and I could not - Charlie steering his python toward my recently virgin-fucked ass. "Thanks bud. You went in with one big push. Just proves the job you did on me yesterday was real good, right?" His big arms are around me in a bear hug. I like this a lot.

"You know it, kid. You and I make a good match now. Nothing sweeter in this world than your tight hot hole on my hard and happy pecker." I am still at a slow pace inside Tony; but Charlie is serving up a good helping of pound-town-penis to me. In combination with Tony sheathing me, I think we are all in a good mood. "Let's switch this up a bit."

Part 2 -

"Rock. Take the position on your back. Give some room at both ends. This'll get their attention." I do as Charlie says; and pause a few seconds to flex for the camera; and give the subs a real good mouth-watering look at my hole. They show great appreciation.

"Tony. Suck his cock. Show him those skills that drive me up the wall." Looks like I am going to be the centerpiece this time. I do not mind one bit. The bed is undulating like waves in the ocean. Charlie is on the move.

"Here I am, Rock." As I lift my head and tilt it backward, about the only thing in my line of sight is one humongous precum dripping cockhead; slowly advancing to my mouth. "Gonna take this nice and slow for us both. Open wide!" I do my best, I really do. His cockhead alone is a stretch to get fully into my mouth. I just know that Charlie will not be fully satisfied until he buries that thing all the way down my gullet.

"Stoney, I feel for you. Just think of all the times you swallowed a big chunk of meat at dinner. It all goes down." And down it goes! Charlie is burying his cock into my throat. Tony is starting to lick and massage me all over my crotch. Man. It all feels soooo good.

"That's it, Rock. You did good, son. Took the whole damn thing. Look at that, Tony! Look at his throat! Looks like when that python swallowed the rabbit whole on the Nature Show!" I feel Charlie stroking my distended throat in the most gentle way. It's like he is jerking his cock, only with the skin of my throat between his hand and his meat. So sexy!

"One last time, boys. Got the grand finale cumming up for you, my friends! (He is talking to the camera) Show us some love! Let go your dicks for a sec, and send us some coin. You know we are earning it!" I sure am. The guys have me in a melted puddle of relaxed and sensuous head-spin. There is a cock slowly being pulled out of my throat. There is a mouth slowly taking its last licks of my joystick. "Stay right where you are, Rock. I like the view. Tony, switch up with me. We are about to make several hundred men empty their nuts to our floor show. (Looking at the camera) - Ain't that right, boys?!"

Part 3 -

So my role in all of this is to just lay back and take it. Bring it on! "Charlie, what are we..." He's dragging me over the mattress toward the edge of the bed. Well, that's clear. He's going to drill my hole again; and I am thrilled! I loooove the way his cock stuffs me full. Now, as for Tony?

"Climb onto the boy, Tony. Go in for a '69'; while I ream out Rock's guts." There is something so very comforting about having the full weight of a guy on my body. I know that Tony will give me good head. I'll do my best to please him, as well. As for Charlie, well, he can fuck my ass any and every day from now on!

"I love the taste of you, Stoney. Your young body oozes the most wonderful fragrance to my nose. Like rose petals. Like jasmine flowers. Lilacs. Yes, the perfume of lilacs. Mmmm. Nuzzle my face in your fragrant bush. Mmmm. Suck in the scent of your hairy pits, all moist and full of pheromones. You make Tony moan! Mmmm." I would moan, too, but I now have Tony's nice full cock stuffed into my hungry mouth. I've gotten quite good at using my tongue on him. In this position, I really can not move much except for my lips, tongue, and hands. He doesn't seem to mind.

"Rock. My sweet young hot assed cocky Rocky." I'm kind of busy. But I hear what Charlie is saying. "You have brought a fresh spark into my world that no other has done in a long, long time. I will honor that now by gifting you another dose of my precious seed. You had me at 'hello', young man. And it only got better from there. I just might hang up my spurs and concentrate on you for a while. That is until you move on with your life. But right now, I have a job to do. We all do. (turns to camera) Get ready, men. This one time three-at-a-time will not be repeated. Be lavish with those tips, boys. The grand finale is here!" (increased sound of tips flowing in) "Let's time this just right y'all. Since I am currently the only one without a cock in his mouth...I'll do the honors of calling the shots."

Charlie is full up into my business again. What a rush! His cock and Tony's face are real close - just my balls are in the way. AH. Maybe not. Tony is lifting my nuts to the side and giving them a good squeeze play. Holy shit! He's fingering all around my taint and my hole - must also be touching Charlie's rod as it pistons in and out of me. That's hot!

"That's my Tony! You just amped up my sensations threefold. This morning wood is soon gonna burst like Vesuvius...and fill our boy again with rivers of hot cream. Damn! Oh,...Tony!" My mind is filled as well. Just the thought of the three of us cumming at the same time has me all hot and bothered. My own nuts ache like they are being pulled and stretched without much mercy. Oh, wait. They are! I sure hope I can get Tony to cum with us. I can't tell if he's close or not. He's lifting from my crotch.

"Stoney! I am as close as Charlie's penis is to my face when I suck you. I hope you are close, too." He's back at my crotch. The sucker did not pull out of my throat, so I can't answer him. The subs don't seem to care. The sound of our tips goes on unabated.

"Fresh load! Order up! One Daddy load to fill his baby boy with more babies! Like...right...NOW!!!" He is so big in my ass I can feel his cock pulsate with every rope. I have no resistance. He's fucking the cum right out of my own body. AHHH. AHHH. AHHH. If I could only scream! Fuck. I just clamped down hard on Tony's dick. It was a reflex. Hope I didn't hurt... uh, guess not. Tony is nutting with the two of us, making it a perfect threesome! I can only lay back and gulp the ropes of fresh cum that are getting deposited into my throat. Actually, it is all washing down into my belly by itself. No work needed. Getting spit roasted this way is amazing. I could do this forever!

As I come down from my orgasm, I hear the sound of tips like a roaring freight train. Money going right into our online account. Hell yes! Will we do this again? Dunno. It sure has been fun, though. There must be other things we could do as couples, or all together.... Hey, I just remembered a video I saw recently. Two guys were deep into light bondage; with one of them playing the kidnap victim. Then a third guy comes into camera range holding two lighted candles...

Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers