Wrong Side of the Bed - Ch. 19

Story Info
Crawl.
1.5k words
4.6
3.3k
2
0

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 05/05/2024
Created 03/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 19: Crawl

This is a work of FICTION, made by and for adults 18+. The following chapter includes depictions of voluntary slavery, animal roleplay (kitten), pet play (leashes, crawling, bowl drinking), embarrassment, cfnf, food play, reluctance, humiliation, vaginal play (fingering), edging, subspace, foot play (kissing, licking, worship, sucking), and sensitive terminology (clit, slit). Reader discretion is advised.

Quietly nodding, Elva followed her Mistress' pull. Shuddering as their tails separated, she slid to the edge of the bed and stepped off.

"What are you doing?"

"I," Elva quizzically met her glare. "You told me to-- come, Mistress."

"Not like that, my kitten. Cats walk on four legs, just like foxes." Saoirse leaned in with a teasing smile. "Have you ever seen a fox walk on two legs, my kitten?"

Her cheeks flushed while Elva looked at the floor. 'I suppose not.' Noting the short dangle of the lead, she huffed and knelt. 'Oh, Brigit,' her heart thumped upon reaching the ground, 'her feet are RIGHT there!'

"Good girl," Mistress praised. "Now, come along, kitten. I need to get dressed."

She perked up as Saoirse headed to the closet. 'YOU get to get dressed?!' A chuckle was the only reply; she hesitantly crawled with a tug. 'Well, I don't suppose foxes or cats wear clothes... I guess I got used to wearing clothes again, but-- that is... normal, for us.'

Uncertain of where to look, Elva's blush worsened as Mistress' ankles came close with her steps. After quietly examining her calves while waiting for the door to open, she tried to examine the dresses as they stepped in. However, glimpsing Saoirse's rear when she pulled one out, Elva glanced away in a fluster. 'Oh, Brigit, this is so much more embarrassing than I thought it would be.'

"Kitten?" Mistress pulled the slim red dress over herself. "Are you doing okay?" Elva hummed in approval, though her fidgeting worsened as she was left the only one nude. "Good girl." She peered down with a cheeky grin. "Now, why don't we go to the kitchen so I can get you a treat."

Elva perked up and her tail twitched. "Uh, a treat?"

"Of course. Kittens deserve a treat when they've been good." Following with less trepidation, they left the bedroom and went through the hallway. Approaching the stairs, though, Elva gulped before taking clumsy steps.

'Oh,' she vainly tried to crawl comfortably. 'This is so awkward.'

"You're doing so well, kitten," Mistress encouraged, slowly leading her down. "That's it..." Elva sighed as they finally reached the floor. "Good girl. This way, we're almost there." She continued with a shudder and--as Saoirse said--they promptly reached the kitchen. After taking a purple saucer from a cabinet, Mistress set it before Elva, "There you go, kitten."

She examined the strange white liquid. "What is this?"

"It's milk. Kittens are supposed to love milk."

'Supposed to...'

Upon trying to pick it up, Mistress carefully stepped on her hand. "No no no, kitten. Cats don't use their hands to pick things up."

Blushing as she pulled away, Elva wondered, "Then... how do I drink it, Mistress?"

Looking up with her titter, Elva saw Saoirse smirking. "With your tongue, my kitten."

Wide-eyed, she glared at the bowl. 'With my... How..? That's going to take...' Elva peeked up as Mistress chuckled, only to watch her lick her lips. With a whimper and a shiver, she leaned down to sample the cream. 'It is... tasty.'

"Good girl."

Elva flushed before trying to lap up more. 'This is-- difficult, but... If I can...' Hardly getting any into her mouth, she shoved her tongue in deeper. Still not drinking much, Elva huffed and tried quicker licks with more success.

Failing to ignore Mistress' giggling, "Good girl," Elva found a rhythm and continued as her chest grew hot. Finally touching the bottom, she raised her chin but flinched as Saoirse pressed on her. "Finish it all, kitten. Every drop." She shuddered as Mistress' foot retreated before carefully cleaning the saucer until no white remained. Lifting away so she could see, Elva quivered to Saoirse's beaming cheeks. "Good girl, you finished all your milk! Was that a tasty treat?"

"I," Elva gulped, still tasting it on her tongue. "I suppose so."

"I'm glad! Would you like something tastier next?" Met with a quizzical leer, Mistress tapped her toe to the saucer and it filled to the brim with a pink liquid. "Try this, my kitten."

Without question, Elva dipped down. 'It's...' She tasted it again after recognizing the flavor of strawberries. 'It's sweet!' Hurriedly continuing, she eagerly lapped it up with a delighted moan.

Relishing the display, Mistress cackled and petted Elva's head. "What a good girl! You're really enjoying that, aren't you. Oh my, and you're making such a mess too!"

Started, Elva jumped to examine the spotless floor. "But-- I'm not..." Mistress tutted and pointed between her legs. She squeaked, 'Oh, Brigit!' upon noting the droplets beneath her crotch. Clenching her thighs only left her aware of how wet they were, worsening her fluster.

"Oh my," Saoirse teased, "I didn't think you were enjoying this that much. Do you need some help, my kitten?" Unable to calm her wriggling, Elva hesitated before nodding. "Use your words, kitten."

Her squirming worsened while Elva whined. "P-please," she pleadingly watched Saoirse's smile widen, "could you... help me, Mistress?"

"Of course, my kitten." Saoirse squatted to rub Elva's lips. With a shudder, she fell to the floor and moaned to the sensual strokes. "Don't forget your treat, kitten."

'Wha--' Breathless, she stared at the bowl. 'How am I-- supposed to...' Struggling to prop herself up, Elva stuck out her tongue and tried to lap the delicacy. She dropped again when--after a few licks--her efforts were rewarded by a caress on her clit.

"Breathe, kitten."

'I...' Elva gaped. 'I'm... trying...' She steadied herself after Mistress moved from her nub, but Elva shuddered as fingers slipped into her. 'Oh... I...'

"Keep drinking, kitten."

The slow prods forced her to whimper, "I... don't know... how..."

"Finish your milk and I'll give you a reward, my kitten." With a whine, Elva dipped down. Her huffs added extra ripples to the surface while her jerks splashed droplets over the rim. "Good girl," Mistress praised before lightly pressing in.

Crying out, Elva shivered 'P-please...'

"Finish and I will, kitten." She stared at the dish before continuing, groaning between licks while sloppily drinking. Her sight dimmed as Elva focused and ignored the liquid dripping down her chin. Finally reaching the bottom, she cleaned the saucer before plopping her head down. "Good girl!" Elva shimmied as Mistress prodded more deliberately. "Are you ready for your reward?" She whined and nodded but Saoirse demanded, "Use your words, kitten."

Elva clenched and fussed before begging, "Please! I... I need... my reward, M-Mistress."

A firm touch made her groan as Saoirse conceded, "Of course, my kitten." Elva's hips rocked as the pleasure quickly came on. "Are you going to cum already?" Unable to speak, her calls grew louder before Mistress ordered, "Cum for me, kitten." With a wail, Elva thrashed while her body burned. Her bliss continued until she fell to the floor as she was left empty. "Good girl." She could hardly hear the praise; her shivering worsened when Mistress caressed her and cleaned her chin. Gently pinching her to lift her head, Elva peered at Saoirse in a haze. "You seem to be having fun, my kitten." She let go to sit down. "Why don't you," her leg reached out, "put that cute tongue of yours to use?"

Peering at Mistress' foot, Elva's blush worsened as she crawled near. After a careful peck, she leaned in and affectionately kissed around it. "Good girl." She disregarded the muted encouragement, too engrossed in the delicate feature to notice. After giving the curves attention, Elva found her clean toes and peeped at the delicate digits before cautiously licking one. Her heart throbbed; she stuck her tongue out to caress them. Mistress giggled, "Oh my!" as Elva opened her mouth to take one in, moaning while pulling and twirling her tongue around. When she found a rhythm, though, Saoirse pinched her chin to push her away. "What a good girl," she praised as their eyes met. With a heavy grin and a light flush, she insisted, "I have something else I'd like you to do with that skilled tongue of yours for." Elva hardly noticed that a lead was pulling her into Mistress' crotch as her legs spread and she pulled the side-slit of her dress open. Captivated by the trails running from her glistening slit, Elva hungerly approached before she was halted. "Oh, hold that thought, kitten."

"Wh..." Slowly snapping from her daze, Elva looked up as Saoirse closed her thighs. "What?"

"Well, this is unexpected. We have a visitor. Do you remember Vixen, the girl I mentioned yesterday?"

"Uh... yes?"

There was a metallic chime just before Saoirse announced, "She's here."

--Spoiler--

Elva discovered a new fetish; shame that it's just a passing interest for her Mistress. While Elva won't be enjoying foot play too often, she'll be discovering a new kink with their visitor. But first, how much do you think she'll enjoy the smell of cooked meat? I'll give you a hint: the last time she smelled it was when Móra was killed. Look forward to meeting Vixen in Chapter 20: Study.

--End Spoiler--