All Comments on 'Wrong Turn'

by spider007

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
if she dont file a rape report and police report divorce her

any woman that allows that to happen and dont report it is worthless trash. She betrays her vows and the law and has no respect for her family. People that allow others to do this to them and dont report it are just as sick as the ones that do it. By not reporting it they allow them to keep doing it to someone else and they should be held accountable 100% if they rape someone else and didnt report it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
if she dont file a rape report and police report divorce her

dummy...relax...it's just a story...

and more than a little over the edge for me...not erotic at all...if you're into pain and torture...you will like this...but it's not for me...burning nipples...kicking her in the stomach and punching her face...not erotic to me...your story is pretty demented...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really erotic. Not!

""Tits like this are easy to stick things in," he mused, "and they make a handy punching bag..." He walloped the side of a blown-up tit with his fist. Then with his other fist. He punched my tit four times. It hurt and I couldn't help whining."'

Wow! How to turn a woman on. What an expert. You have serious psycho problems if this is what your tiny brain conjures for entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice "force" story

Go on! Thumbs up!

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
A Man Writing As A Woman

Who enjoys cheating gangbangs is of questionable mental health. Now if an actual woman wrote this, it would be an understandable fantasy. Go figure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Have you ever had sex? With a woman? Breathing?

First: wrong catagory, jackass. Non con doesn't involve BDSM or sadism. Second: next time you want to write from a woman's perspective, show it to a woman before posting it. This was so far from realism, I half expected you to introduce Martians or Bugs Bunny or a cure for cancer. Hell, those would have been better than the shit you just wrote.

Tell you what. You punch yourself in the face and nuts repeatedly and don't stop until you have a "monstrous orgasm". Let the rest of us know when that happens. I won't even make you have 10...or get beaten for 24 hours straight...all you have to do is punch yourself in the face and nuts until you have ONE "monstrous orgasm".

Fucking idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Clearly a male fantasy story with no input from any women

Only a true dumbass would write this kind of shit hopeing that readers might actually buy any part of it. How long do you think a couple of retards dressed like cops with a ugly van would be able to engage in picking up women from their cars before the police put their punk asses in jail ? An abduction like this would be easily spotted especially in a crime ridden neighborhood where the population is used to seeing real police everyday. Another aspect of the male twisted fantasy in this story is the married woman who loves her husband would actully enjoy being tortured and gang raped and in this story with 70 guys. Maybe 2 or 3 realistically and then only for 2-3 hours tops. A dash of reality women don't perfer gangbangs as much as men wish they would. It takes a real fucked up slut to actually enjoy one and then they would not like it forced as this case which is repeated rape and not very stimulating for the woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
seriously disturbing

Utterly sadistic and terrifying. Not erotic at all.

redstilettoheelsredstilettoheelsover 11 years ago

There was no 'turn' about it. Just wrong, plain wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this sucked

please stop writing and get professional help.

This wouldn't even work in the BDSM category.

Not sexy, your writing style is disjointed, all over the place.

Sorry to be so harsh, but this was terrible.

cowbullscowbullsover 11 years ago
Not worth the time to read

This story is a disgrace to this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not good!!

I dont normally comment, but after the first page I skipped to this page just to say that this story shouldn't be on here, its not porn or erotica its just violent and twisted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

Is this guy normal. He's not capable of writing an erotic story. Tried several and they all sucked. That explains the low scores, a dead giveaway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

A tough story. But unlike many here, it looks realistic. Although this is just a story. And eroticism in it. And for those who wrote the "snotty" comments, there are other categories. Well written. But must be continued, where more than psychology. Author: do not pay attention to the angry comments, some readers may be idiots!

dm47dm47over 11 years ago
5 star

I liked it. Guess that makes me one of the bad boys... it's just fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

Great story so far, longing for more chapters just hope I/we don't have to wait too long. Great, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
excessive

that was a bit excessive!!

cpl4bbcabusecpl4bbcabuseabout 3 years ago

I hope there's follow up chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent. Unfortunately we are all still waiting for the follow up chapter(s), seriouly hope we don't have to wait much longer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous