All Comments on 'Wrong Twin Rubdown'

by djrip

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Very hot version of an old story. Thanks. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Now that's a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

HOT!!!

Warrior484Warrior484about 1 year ago

Twins should always share

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No choice, no choice at all, but to give you a 5 dude. The only thing that would have made this story better. at least for me would have been if both twins were supporting identical super hairy blond pussies. Pubic hair so thick it had to be raked back with both hands to get to their somewhat oversize huge clits. I seriously hope there is another chapter to follow. Surly they have a hot and sexy brother. Possibly your best friend at work that you want to get involved in incest group sex. And yes, very closeted, you have wanted him to suck your long, thick, and wide pulsating cock for a while. So, one week before you rented the condo for the next weekend threesome, you trustingly show their brother most of pictures you took of his sexy twin sisters completely and totally lost in their intense and lustful ecstasy while eating each other’s delicious pussies, over and over that weekend to multiple girl cum squirting orgasms. You even ask him is his wife might consider a five-some in the future. Speechless with an obvious erection at the urinal in the men’s room right beside of you, as you show him the phone pics and moaning orgasmic vid’s, You tell him point blank, “____, between us (a closeted statement), I usually eat my own cum from ____ after sex if that tells him anything about what I seriously want to do next weekend if you will please, fuck please join us. All he could do was hoarsely, in a moderately shaking voice said, “same, me too ___, I, I, fuck, I eat my cum from ____, his wife's pussy, almost every time we fuck. It’s fucking delicious but you already know that,” he whispered still shaking. Then, he smiled anxiously and looks over at my thick erect cock that I was deliberately displaying some at the urinal right beside him. As he took one step back to display his cock to me, I saw that he was just as long, just as thick, and wide as i was. He was also circumcised just like me. Again in a even more shaky voice, he said “How about we go someplace at lunch, no, Fuck, let’s take an early lunch and practice sucking each other off. Seriously, I have never done oral that on a guy. Look, I have, fuck, OMG, I cant believe I am saying this, I have wanted to see yours, shit, wanted to suck you off ever since I saw you that first time when you came over. It was those dam flip flops you were wearing showing off those secy tan man feet of yours that turned me on. I can’t really explain that, but I would love to lick your feet and suck your toes as foreplay for an hour or so. Lets take a long lunch or even go home sick for the day.” All I could say in just as shaky of a whispering voice was, can I, can I, I will rent a room, can i please do you, your fucking secy toes that I stole glances at at the pool a few months ago first, you know foreplay, then when you get ready to cum, don't way a word, I want you to cum inside my mouth until you have finished then please kiss me? “Same dude, I will split you on the hotel.”

DoradoDoradoabout 1 year ago

One of the best stories I have read in a while. Thanks

ChapmanGolferChapmanGolferabout 1 year ago

Great story... I hope this leads to more adventures for the Twins.

coupster00coupster00about 1 year ago

Excellent story. More like this please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yep, I agree, twins are a lot of fun. Dating them both.

KachinaDollKachinaDollabout 1 year ago

Being a twin myself, I'm always drawn to stories like this, but the chances of us ever doing something similar are slim as we are 5,000 miles apart. Nicely written and set me thinking.

BTW, my story for the 750 word challenge was about a twin swop.

Maybe one day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The twin trope has been beaten to death. I kept waiting for the big reveal that never came. 4*

Yuki022Yuki022about 1 year ago

Great story, makes me wish I had a twin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Out of five stars: 7.5!!!

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

That was super hot. Hopefully with Cass in the relationship, Kelly will treat Will better. It sure seemed like he gave more than he got from what we saw.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 1 year ago

Really hot! Terrific story, so well executed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was a delightful yarn. I loved it

oneagainstoneagainst11 months ago

Hot writing, loved the premise!

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeur11 months ago

That was hot. Well done.

zooliciouszoolicious10 months ago

A perfect story.

202GE202GE6 months ago

Fantastic work. The girlfriend was a little selfish but perhaps that would change with the development. While it doesn't seem like a long term story another chapter could be hot. Thanks for sharing with us. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One of the best reads ever. A pure, quintessentially beautiful, erotic story. 5+ stars,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdjrip@djrip
Character art and story announcements: X.com/DjripTrip Many of my stories are interconnected by shared characters, with a few extended story arcs. I hope you'll leave a comment if you enjoy one. Or if you don't! . Dan, Sarah, Lisa, and Becky: "Sarah Opens Up" series "Maid S...