All Comments on 'Wrongfully Accused Ch. 07-09'

by mandingo1234

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
mandingo1234mandingo1234over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for all you fans that support me, and for those that choose to support my story. For those who want early access to my work, or read initial drafts of it, discussion board then please Join my Patreon. Link to my page is in my profile.

Keep reading and hopefully I can see you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It could of been better, needs a bit more excitement. You build up the story and then drop it back to the start with out anything happening, major disappointment. I just hope the next part is better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the first I have seen of this story but it is interesting in the concept that you are creating. Hope to see more in the future

ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

I feel like the story needs more than all the women swooning over him and everyone telling us that hes the top dog. Let him get it on with the mother, aunt and daughter, throw the lawyer also in there for good measure and move on to some plot other than 'I am the best and all the women want me'. Its headed there anyway without being subtle.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Damn, can't wait for Part 11 through whatever. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thank you.

taco1085taco1085over 1 year ago

great story, cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

shot callers not shock collars, really enjoying the story so far.

EndOfStoryEndOfStoryover 1 year ago

Im sorry to say this, but I am quite disappointed with this latest set of chapters.

Jason seems to suddenly be both blind, deaf and generally clueless. Yet, he is also portrayed as being intelligent and very observant. And then there is the gaggle of females that seem to have adopted a ghost by the name of V, while being described as nothing but meat/eye-candy. Please keep in mind, just because a story is posted on lit, there are still, a lot of, people that appreciate a good story, instead of a rushed collection of words.

Your first chapter bundle of this series left a much more coherent impression of the characters than this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Far too many wrong words.

NinjatechNinjatechover 1 year ago

Like the storyline, but the spelling errors and mis-used words make it hard to follow. I do like your work / passion. I couldn't do what you do. Keep writing, I'll be waiting for your next postings.

VitalSparksVitalSparksover 1 year ago

Enjoying the story, but your having an auto correct nightmare

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 1 year ago

I'm still amazed that by the year 2030 Tesla's are being driven by humans and not their robot overlords!

Anyway, far too many errors throughout just auto corrected without any real attention to detail, just as an example in the last paragraph you wrote, "...As he apprised his study..." where I'm assuming you meant 'approached' instead of 'apprised' as it makes not literal sense. There are plenty of other instances, it needs someone with a more practiced eye to look over it and add corrections.

JacktacularJacktacular8 months ago

Dude get a proof reader. The autocorrectes are killing an otherwise good story

Fenris420Fenris42026 days ago

Wasn't it Ronald Reagan who said "Autocorrect, but verify." ? 😜😂

But seriously, I'm really enjoying the story so far. The misspellings and such don't bother me too much and don't hinder my enjoyment of 'Wrongfully...' 5/5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermandingo1234@mandingo1234
Been reading for a long time and decided to give writing a story a shot. Hello, I appreciate all of you who enjoy reading my stories. Some of you commented that I should use an editor for them. Just to let you know I have been in contact with some of them and they are current...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES