All Comments on 'Wrongfully Accused Ch. 13-14'

by mandingo1234

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
RichardmilnerRichardmilnerabout 1 year ago

Great story I hope there's going to more of this excellent story SOON

FrethnorFrethnorabout 1 year ago

Looks like your editor fell asleep at the wheel on this one. That was a lot messier than I remember the other chapters being. Interested to see where the story goes though.

tjb50caltjb50calabout 1 year ago

nice 2 updates from your stories, but yeh they are both full of spelling and grammar mistakes

chipmonk9chipmonk9about 1 year ago

I hope Coming home gets a ch next

Griffin_ScoutGriffin_Scoutabout 1 year ago

Great story so far. Needs a little more polish on the editing front. It was a difficult read in certain places.

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

Sorry but if I owned an Mercedes SLR McLaren worth however much I'd sell it and get a more reliable car and I damn sure wouldn't take it to Jackson Hole, Wyoming, with black ice patches everywhere and pot holes big enough to swallow your car, thinking your on the Haul Road up to Prudhoe Bay, Alaska. Good try though Mandingo, love your story and find each chapter worthy of another 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

MakehandpartyMakehandpartyabout 1 year ago

I can't wait for more! I love it.

SandtalkerSandtalkerabout 1 year ago

I’ve liked your stories, but if you need more time to edit, and have a second set of eyes go over it, please take that time.

KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 year ago

Fun story. But, buddy, you need a good proofreader, spellchecker and editor. You know how to tell a good story, all you need is good writing to take it to the next level

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 year ago

A really great story! I look forward to the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please, let there be more. There are still a lot of issues that need some closure. For example, what happens with the law suit, and fate of the man who killed Jason friend and co worker. Finally dealing with family and the his ex fiancee. I didn't care about the grammar issues, I just enjoyed reading this story. Thank you. Sir.

______________9 months ago

Please continue this story, there is quite a bit more to tell. Hell, the MC hasn't even made it through half of the women yet! Lol

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please continue and finish this story. 4 stars!

cutedaddy69cutedaddy696 months ago

Very nice story telling. And very sloppy spelling and prose. Whole words going wrong, resulting in phrases that state complete nonsense. And it happens litterally dozens of times. Shame for such a nice story. One star off the five, sorry, it really becomes annoying after, what, 30 or 40 times. I mean really!

cutedaddy69cutedaddy696 months ago

One more thing. After they show up at the frat house, it's kind of unlikely no one would have taken a pic of their wheels, including license plate. So much for keeping their identity hidden.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please write more chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermandingo1234@mandingo1234
Been reading for a long time and decided to give writing a story a shot. Hello, I appreciate all of you who enjoy reading my stories. Some of you commented that I should use an editor for them. Just to let you know I have been in contact with some of them and they are current...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES