All Comments on 'Wrongfully Accused Ch. 15-16'

by mandingo1234

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
chipmonk9chipmonk98 months ago

Been a while since you posted

RalphTheRedNinjaRalphTheRedNinja8 months ago

This needs some serious editing

tjb50caltjb50cal8 months ago

hot, intense, long overdue update, but horrible spelling and grammar mistakes

DaddydonthurtmeDaddydonthurtme8 months ago

Glad your back and that you're continuing this story. 5 stars. Loved it

GrandEagle53GrandEagle538 months ago

Lots of Jason instead of Jason's. Jennifer's name misspelled. This seems more like a draft instead of a story that should not have been submitted. It was a very rough reading. That being said, it was a wonderful continuation of the series. Hope more is to come (pun intended) soon.

Wash2015Wash20158 months ago

As others pointed out, a rough read with a lot of basic mistakes that threw me off as I read, which takes me out of the story.

At minimum run the story through Word grammar and spell check, maybe get an editor.

Also the story started well, different and interesting, had actual story. The story now is becoming a stereotype and predictable. "Man strong, master, women submissive."

Would have been more interesting if when Sarah tried to seduce him on the deck that he saw through it and rejected her for her childish manipulation attempt. Get her to grow up a little.

Unbreakable91Unbreakable918 months ago
So many wrong words

The story itself is fine, though a step below the previous entries. But it reads like someone blindly used spellcheck without verifying that the right words were used. Almost every paragraph seems to have something off, which takes the reader out of the story

JohnSimmsJohnSimms8 months ago

Hey! This is a fun story with some unique story arcs. I'd appreciate better edits but can usually figure out what you are saying. I can't wait to see where you go with this! Will Jennifer become a Daddy's girl? Will Lila remember she is a woman? Do Ronnie, Lily, Sarah become submissive harem girls? Does MS Addams help Lily train Sarah? What happens with the cowboy and trust fund weenies? Do Alexandra and Ellice fall under Jason's spell? Enquiring minds want to know! Have fun writing and thanks for sharing.

KahunabobKahunabob8 months ago

Man. The story is fun for what it is. But you need an editor, a spell checker and probably a dictionary. Having to figure out what words you meant to use is a really unfortunate distraction from the story, buddy. It'd take this 3 star installment to a 4 star easily.

xXxphotographerxXxxXxphotographerxXx8 months ago

Solid story, but FIRE YOUR EDITOR! The spelling and grammar mistakes are so numerous and egregious that I didn't even finish reading it was that distracting. I mean, what in the world is an "equation climax"? But seriously, Word's grammar and spelling check should have caught 90% of the errors, while something like Grammarly will catch the more advanced things like sentence fragments.

cybrpyrocybrpyro8 months ago

Hope your editor gets their hand out of their pants before the next chapter. This one was a brutal read.

RanDog025RanDog0258 months ago

Sorry but I had to spend 10 minutes editing your story before I could load it into my Text Reader. Had to read the whole sentence to understand what words you were trying to use. I retired from my Field Editor position in 1990. I hope Chapters 17-18 are better. You write great stories though, worth editing and I love the story! 5 BIG ASS STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I agree with the other folks. Editing across all of your stories is what is lacking.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So far so entertaining and….annoying! After I wrote the first few chapters I was expeting a story of a man who take his revenge, destroy his enemies and conquer the things he want to have. Instead I witness the transformation of hard man into a blue pilled Simp.

As far as I understand you want to show Jason as a kind of old fashioned gentleman. 40 years ago I was learned this kind of ways.

That means treat every woman, beside her appearance, as a lady. Make her comfortable, protect her and don’t ask for a reward. BUT, and here comes the twist to this game, you expect some kind of gratitude. If you don’t get your this, then you have three ways to react. First, be the spineless idiot and stay simped. Second, if you are a man with an ounce of self-respect, keep your distance. Be polite but never consider this wrench as a lady anymore. And third, treat her as the whore she is.

This bunch of self-entitled bitches takes his money, invades his house, let him cook for them and use his gorgeous body and dick for her pleasure. Otherwise they give a fuck about him.

The only woman who acted like a lady was Kitty the hooker, who stayed all night long to ease his nightmare. The Jason in your last chapters is not the man you described in your first pages. I admit that, after reading this story, I looked at your bio and was surprised, that you seem to be a male. I was expecting a female writer, because your Jason is more like a person from a woman’s wet dream, than a man out of flesh and blood.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Get a proofreader. Please.

cutedaddy69cutedaddy696 months ago

These chapters are increasingly sloppy. You invent new words, new meanings for existing words, new spelling for old words that sometimes misshape them beyond recognition. Initially i could still kind of translate what you are trying to say, but gradually your creations become so exotic i gave up. You mess with tenses, with grammar, the list goes on. I suffered through these two chapters, but it really took me out of the story. And this is edited?! I wonder what it looked like before that!

It's a shame, cuz the plot is nice, the way different ladies warm up to Jason at different paces, and the way the characters develop is really pretty good.

Perhaps you should write in a language you're fluent in? Or get a native English speaket to edit? Grammarly could help? Something at least. This was unbearable, you went down from five, to four, to now two stars. I don't think i'll finish the remaining chapters. Thanks for your efforts and a great plot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermandingo1234@mandingo1234
Been reading for a long time and decided to give writing a story a shot. Hello, I appreciate all of you who enjoy reading my stories. Some of you commented that I should use an editor for them. Just to let you know I have been in contact with some of them and they are current...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES