All Comments on 'Wrote Finis to Her Marriage'

by Fran26

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Story

Well written story, but you, like too many writers, use "loosing" instead of "losing" when someone has lost something or someone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
only a woman

Only a woman could write this type of fantasy, anybody that would get back together after what she did deserves what she did to him. There is billions of people in the world so it should not be to hard to chase the slut.

Sidney43Sidney43over 13 years ago
Too stiff

This story almost seemed like English was not your native language. It came across as stiff and somewhat stilted in style. I always find it curious that men and women forsake all others for, in this story four years, as that seems a bit unrealistic, but I suppose it does happen?

Don't be discouraged at my comments, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Only

The story was a so-so story. Yes, she was a cheating slut, whore skank. In real life I would not take this woman back for all the tea in China. I woulld choke my chicken than fuck this whore. AIDS. Now, a woman just can`t write a CHEATING story! Too much into the head games.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
If HELL ever froze over.

That is when any man would take back such a stupid pathetic whore as his ex-wife. The husband was and still is a pathetic wimp he let the bitch do what she wanted and all he could do is moan and whinge. He was NOT any sort of man. In this story there is NO ONE to like in this story. The ex-wife, the Aunt, even the friend, Shane, who wanted to fuck two pricks at once and fuck the Aunt as well, and then the stupid gutless husband. No spine at all and no balls. The ex-wife has them. As for the ex-wife not fucking anyone else? Male or female? Of course she will it's what she does. Once a whore always a whore once a cheating slut always a cheating slut. Stupid story about stupid people doing stupid things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Change your friend circle.

you seem to have all sluts and whores as your "friends". One good advice for you, change your friend circle.

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
Never a reconciliation for a cheating slut. Never Ever.

For that matter, no reconciliation for a cheating bastard husband. Cheating is the permanent poison for a marriage.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 13 years ago
Life is not lived only in black and white

What made this story interesting is that the characters were flawed . . . all of them . . . just as every real person is. I'm not saying that everyone would or should handle a situation like this as the characters did in this story. But many people have reconciled after terrible breakups. I suppose life is much simpler for those who see the world only in absolutes. And a story like this with shades of gray is always disconcerting to those folks. I agree with an earlier comment that the writing was a bit stiff, but I applaud the author for telling a difficult story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
It would be a lot for a husband to forgive

I don't think it would be a very good idea for her to tell all that she had done while being married to him.

Let the past die and build another live together,if that's what they both want.

One thing, Andy should never experence being turned down when asking for kinky sex from her, she's up for anything he could ever do to her.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
A good story told in a believeable perspective!!!

Liked the story, although I wonder why her husband would ever consider renewing a relationship with her. A leopard never changes its spots....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story

I found some of the comments ludicrous. After all, NO reconciliation with a cheating slut?? Really? So she cheated before and she's always a cheat? 4 years isn't enough time to allow someone to mature and change their behaivior...to become a real partner in a marriage?

People change and sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse. She did and I see no reason to use the past against her.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
honest and direct

We're all flawed human beings Fran, most especially the self-righteous posters - leopards can't change their spots indeed. Every human being learns and changes in different ways,from life-experience, as your character does. Reconciliation is never impossible when there's love and care.

This story has beauty, but as you are Quebecois I'm guessing your first language is French. Your writing's a bit stilted, as one positive poster has noted.

Try using contractions, especially in dialogue: 'Won't' instead of 'will not'. In real speech it's rare for anyone to NOT use contractions. Listen to how people speak, and replicate it in your stories. They'll flow much better

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
just not believable

nice of you that you want some christmas feelings in the end but it would never happen these days. you write like you are 50+ no, 65+ where cheating was probably still somewhat save. but with aids and hepatitis (which is not funnier)and also incurable, it's not only a question of love and forgivness it's a question of attempted manslaughter if someone cheats bareback so many times. I forgave mine the cheating but not the attempt to hurt me physically. and as you wrote yourself, it is like a sober alcoholic, he is at risk until he dies and I'm not gonna take that chance. So I moved on even if it hurt pretty long, there was no way back.

Risq_001Risq_001over 13 years ago
Split - But personal opinion (peeve) wins out over writing =(

First let me say, I think the writing was nice. It has a good style and nothing jumped out at me as a problem, but then again I'm horrible at writing so I'm not one to criticize grammar or spelling. (^_^)

But your story hit one of my bigger pet peeves, and I guess that may only be me.

I'm personally not a fan of cheaters in stories (no matter if male of female) who whole sale cheat on their partners, and once their partners find out they sit in a corner somewhere off from the rest of the world as if no one would ever have them, unwilling to touch them because of some horrible disfigurement, unless its the person who cheated on them so grievously.

Apparently only "they" are attracted enough to be with this person.

If you think about it in the story:

- Anita was able to have men (and women) coming out of the wood work to sleep with her no matter what she did or where she was. Even after this story happened.

- She was "always" flirting with someone for the entire length of her marriage.

- She was always dancing with someone and rubbing on them.

- She was always grinding on someone

- She was masturbating many different men, when she wasn't having sex with them.

- She always found men no matter "where" she was at the time to cheat on her husband with no matter how close he physically might have been to her.

- She even left her husband on the night he took off for four days to get their marriage back on track, and she spent almost an entire day having sex "bareback" with two men she just met that day.

Yet

Not only does Andy take her back, but during that time in four (almost five years) he's:

- Never dated

- Sat by heartbroken waiting for her

- No other woman has ever tried to break him out of his shell

- Has not had sex with anyone other than Anita who tried her best to give him every STD she could catch while cheating and lying to him

- And the story even implied he's "never" known the full extent of her 'massive' wholesale cheating on him during their marriage.

But the story also implies that she's the only woman for him? The same woman who's done all of this to him never caring about his feelings? Wouldn't that suggest that, since he's not known about her changes, and to be honest like before he only see's what she lets him see, that he "also" needs some mental help if he's sitting and pining for someone like this?

I personally just don't like stories where the significant other ends up sitting on the side lines of life, not only getting abused, but ends up "waiting" for the other person to get tired of abusing them, figure out what they did wrong, and then they can come back to join the rest of the human race after a time out, but only if this person is back with them.

How is that fair to anyone "but" the large scale massive cheater? They get a do over and the other person who waits gets nothing but pain. At least the cheater got something out, even if it was the joy of sex with someone else that came with that pain and regret, but the one getting cheated in these stories got just the pain and later loneliness. Its like only getting the bill after their mate sat and stuffed themselves at dinner and all they have to contend with now is an upset stomach.

I would have personally liked the story better if "Andy" had also enjoyed "some" type of rich social life before he took her back. But sitting on the sidelines of line for almost five years? Naaaa.

Sorry

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
News flash for all the reconciliation is always possible wimps

You don't take her back bcause she ALREADY cheated on you, not primarily cause she might or might not in the future. Whether she CHANGED is secondary. A relationship is like fine crystal or wine. She took the innocence, trust and relative purity of the relationship and double penetrated, diseased and effectively betrayed and shit all over it. If Andy dated just about anyone thereafter, and there are literally BILLIONS out there, he'd run into all kinds of girls who'd treat him better. Even if the ex had morphed into Pam Anderson with the soul of Mother Theresa, it would be difficult at best to even take her seriously ever again. She betrayed your love and broke your heart right in front of you Andy, and literally carved years of happiness out of your already short, precious time of existence in this universe. Maybe you'd be friends, even with benefits if your hormones were pumping up, but she had her chance and intentionally blew it, no accidents here, big time. If Andy gets hot and heavy for Anita again, he's the one needing the Psych.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The dialog

is very amateurish, I don't thinks the writer is a native English speaker. But keep writing, and perhaps get an editor.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
A good first effort

However, the plotting was a little off with way too much dry narration. I suspect from your sentence structure that English is not your first language and that possibly French. I would work on that a bit. Otherwise a good effort. Better than many!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice start

Keep at it.

Orionman17Orionman17over 13 years ago
I liked it. Keep going. 4 stars . . .

I guess I liked this particular story because Anita was repentant and Andy gave themselves a chance. Sometimes, that's all we can ever hope for . . . just the chance . . . to do better, or to be better . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
didn't make much sense

guy was a wimp and she got off on cuckolding him so they had a mutually satisfying relationship, she changed after the breakup but he didn't - where is the chemistry now? Only logical conclusion that can be reached is that she really didn't change and wants to cuck him again.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Not the strongest of men but hey WTH!

Good writing very forgiving husband easy to understand

If you've ever truly been totally in love with someone

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Poor dialogue

Others have also commented, but I felt it necessary, too. The discussion between the two women was totally unreal...women don't talk to each other like that...guys do, but women don't Specifically, her friend critiqued her story telling her she was wrong to do so, good women don't do that, etc. Generally when one women is telling her troubles, she doesn't want feedback, she just wants consolation. I'm guessing, in spite of your nom-de plume you are really a male author. Get an editor.

estragonestragonover 13 years ago
Stilted Dialogue

Really hurts the story. Anita's change from wife to slut to wife seems contrived; what is her motivation? Andy seems a little too wimpy--I'd have thought he'd stand up, if not physically, then verbally. If she had strayed once and come back ("If this is Austin I still love you"), good story. And also the "it's for "its" still bothers me--where are the copy editors?

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Good one

I usually do not like it when they reconcile or try to. This one didn't rub me the wrong way for some reason. Andy was a weak man, always was, always will be. Anita was a stupid slut. Pretty simple. The problem for real people is when they try to overcome the massive doubt. Since we can't read other peoples minds, there will always be doubt. Anita has changed but he doesn't know that for sure. That is why this would not work for most men. The truth does not always set you free, sometimes it will put you in the ground. When she told Andy that she was a bigger slut than he thought it would not have helped her case. Most men would become angry again and head for the door. There are sluts like Anita in this world. And there are weak willed go along to get along kind of men like Andy who will take them back.

belknap026belknap026over 13 years ago
The story was excellent, but

it was the telling of it that needs work. Conversation was too formal. Some things (as "available") were repeated far too often. Correction of these things can be learned and perfected with practice. Punctuation was poor. I get the idea that you are not a native English speaker. All those problems can be overcome. You have, however, the most important element - the story. Some people write eloquently, but have nothing to say. Keep up the writing and get some competent help with the written language. Rich

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Not bad but could be better . . . .

As others have said, it would seem the author's primary language is French and the writing reflects this. An editor would help and might catch things like, " . . . I no longer found the game exiting." It should of course read, . . . . "exciting."

As to the plot, well, most people are not forgiving when it comes to repeated betrayal and lying. I still bear a grudge for an 8th grade science teacher who gave me an incorrect grade because he did not like me. If I had it within my power to get even with someone who once mugged me, I would do it. I seriously doubt that Andrew would simply let bygones be bygones. For this reason, the story lacks credibility.

Our "heroine" was truly self-destructive and epitomized the stereotypical slut more than most women in the Loving Wives story section. In fact, she could earn a slut award. She destroyed Andrew's self-esteem and proved again and again she could not tell the truth nor could she be trusted. I disagree with the comment suggesting that four years are sufficient for the miracle of reformation and redemption to take place. Maybe a pre-teen could change, perhaps even a person under 16 years might change, but a woman in her 20's? If you believe that, then there is a bridge I'd like to sell you . . .

There was no explanation given for Andrew's withdrawal from society as essentially a hermit who worked and then remained totally alone. He was certainly young enough to start over. A relatively young man in a good job, getting promoted and saving his money, would be extremely attractive and sexy to lots of women who might be looking to settle down and start a family.

And if not, he was educated sufficiently to realize he should get help for the traumatic end to his marriage and to find out what might be wrong with him. Did his persona scream out "WIMP" in capital letters? RHinSC put it correctly -- Andrew was a weak man and would always be one. Perhaps that was what drew Anita to him -- she was strong, willful, and she thought she could rule the roost with a nice, wimpy guy . . .

At least, Andrew grew 1/2 of a ball and walked away from the marriage. It would seem that partial testicle was withering away by the end of the story, where he ends up back in a relationship with his ex. It is unrealistic to think that he could not do better than to sift back through the old trash and try to recycle it. Thanks for writing.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
This was truly stupid Bi-sexual lesbian twisted male hating fantasy

One time cheating (the drunken 1 night stand) is NOT the same thing as going on vacation with your husband with the EXPRESS intent to save your marriage and INTENTIONALLY ...in front of him... hooking up with other 2 other men to fuck for 12-14 hours

Those 2 things are NOT the same.

What KLLS this vile nasty moronic story is vast INBALANCE of it. ANDY sits at home for what 3+ years???... crying

in his beer and never going out and never having any sex with any other women.

for 3 YEARS?! or was it 5?

is there a reason why this idiot bi-sexual author has ANDY pay the price for the cunt whore wife's actions?

Like um... shouldnt those who are guilty pay the fine and do the time?

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Good story on the whole...

But the conversations between Shane the muse and the slut wife was fingernails on a chalk board. Man oh man what pain. Stilted dialogue that was inexcusable. Awful! It's a shame, because the sex was hot and the slut wife became likable, as the story progressed. I actually liked the story overall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Poorly

Poorly written story about a vindictive whore and a brain dead wimp. Quit writing this shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WTF?!?

Andy should have slapped Anita across the face and then asked how much each of the men were willing to pay for his SLUT wife. At least he could have made some money off this CUNT! She did not just fall in bed and end up with all her holes filled by mistake .. give your readers a little more credit please!! She dresses to get attention and guess what .. she got it! Please due the husband a favor and at least allow him to keep his balls by kicking his cheating wife out of his life for good! Taking her back only justified what she did and served to "neuter" him. It's a shame the "little" infection she got did not turn into AIDs ... This story reinforces the premise on this site that all men are spineless, wimps or mindless animals. Try the "Horror" section next time you want to beat up on men with your worthless writing! You got a 1!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Sometimes forgiveness makes sense in these kinds of stories. But Anita deserves NONE of that. Right up till the end she lied to him saying it was the one time. She had been cheating on him WAYYY before that. Seriously it was impossible to like anything about her.

I also tend to try to defent the forgiving spouse, not so here either. Andy comes off looking like a chump. Anita was so brazen in her behavior that it was a total disrepect of their marriage. But he takes her back? A better ending would be for Andy to pick himself back up and move the hell on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hate to pile on

But yeah, Andy really needs to grow a set.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
He only delivered her from her own self-imposed hell.

What good person would not do that, even for a dog? Not a happy story, but a good one, thanks.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 13 years ago
Wondering

As I read this story I knew there was something strange about it, but it took a while to place the strangeness. I am quite sure it is a fairly detailed fifth step that has been mildly reworked to present as an erotic story. Unfortunately, it doesn't work and there isn't any eroticism to it as a story.

I'll respect the woman's new life and the necessity of the fifth step, but the sharing with another individual probably doesn't mean the entire Literotica audience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good

Good story.

You need to use more contractions so the story has a better flow. It has a stilted feel to it as the language of the characters is too precise. That's why you got 4 stars instead of five.

It was good that the reconciliation came years later. More believable. People fall in love and no one has control over that. Forgiving and growing are a part of life and you have made these characters real.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 13 years ago
contractions?

Plenty of people all over the world spend their entire lives speaking quite lucidly without the use of contractions. The perceived 'stilted dialogue' is much more likely due to the fact that English is not the author's native tongue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
lame

when a story starts with "I have no excuse for what I did" then that simply means the writter is lazy and just wants to through in there the humiliation he wants to see and make it believable.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 13 years ago
Reconciliations in this senario never work.

Reconciliations in this senario never work. Walking away from the husband in a public setting with the lover(s) in tow would simply be too humiliating for the husband to overcome. She only thought to worry about how her husband would react to her after the warm glow wore off from her time with her lovers. She did it because she wanted to and then she got buyers remorse. She just didn't love her husband enough to be married to him and the story would have been better if she would have been left with the choices that she had made for herself. The husband should have loved himself enough to laugh in her face at the end and walk away.

Thanks for sharing though. I will keep reading your stories. I do appreciate your efforts.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
Well written tale of remorse

A comment says reconcilliations like this NEVER work. Really? Never is such a long time. People willing to do the work and base their continuing relationship on something more important than lust just might be able to have a long, pleasure filled and satisfying life together. Too bad so many people aren't willing to do the work. They miss out on the satisfaction.

Thank you, Fran.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Looks like Fran has tried to grow in her writing but

There is long way to go still.

Fran, your female characters seem pretty messed up, and frankly awful as people. They talk a lot about how bad they feel but they keep doing crappy things. They are simply lying, saying what theremin they should say in a situation, but their actions show they really aren't sorry they chose what they did, only that they had consequences for doing them.

You males are all wimps. In this story and most of everything you write. Do you truly have that much hate in your heart?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Stories

Enjoyed your stories. There are hot sex, love, hurt and remorse. Most of all there are hope for the future. Everyone needs hot sex and love of course it always comes with a price, especially if it is not within the boundry of marriage. For the fortunate few, the chance of the old feeling and trust may come back that will enrich the journey of life with the person you love most. Good story, with all the elements of human life and fraility.

katibkatibabout 13 years ago
Don't Worry

This story is far better than some of the commentators allow. They bring to it their own personal quirks and seem annoyed that you exploited those subjects in your own way in your story. We should judge you on your skill in writing, in setting forth a psychological portrait and how you develop it. I do agree, though, that the dialogue needs work, Why don't you think it out in French and then put the words in English?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
reconciliations like this work when the conditions are right

There are cucks and sissies out there with no self respect who would reconcile with a shameless slut because their creampie/humiliation fetish can only be served by being with a whore who lets them put their chin in the chinrest. It is only a small percentage but they do exist.

SpiritogreSpiritogreabout 13 years ago
The flaw ...

For me, the flaw of the story was that after losing her husband she so suddenly became celibate. That was totally unrealistic. A woman like Anita who even flirts with strangers and has sex with them in a situation where she knows she needs to work for her marriage somehow is a "brainless slut".

Where does she get that sudden self control from, when for years she easily opened her legs for practically everybody?

Sudden shock would work for a few weeks or months for a person like her. After she'd overcome that she would be back to her old self. Probably a bit wiser, though. But she would certainly not wait four years and only think about what she lost. Life goes on.

lancewmlancewmabout 13 years ago
Thoughtfully written and much feeling...

Sure the dialogue can get better, but a fine effort. Those who say reconcilliation only works for wimps don't know much about life, only their own quirks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great point author - this just proves the, "once a cheater, always a cheater" proof.

Story was entertaining and plausible. Fact is that once the line is crossed, it will be crossed again no matter what the useless idiots like shoe-no-IQ drools about. Sluts are sluts and leopards do not change their spots [similar to politicians no matter what affiliation]. Perhaps they modify their behavior from their grievous errors but they still cheat repeatedly [can we say Ted Kennedy?].

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fran26

I wonder if this story is from "self experience"? While the writing is well done, the reconciliation is completely unreal or as one other "anon" commented .. "once a cheat always a cheat"! I'm sure the Cucks & Wimps who frequent this site loved your tale but for me the finish is an exercise in fantasy! Anita later says that "Some of the guys think I am a cold fish" ... no .. they just know a Whore when they see one! So who am I more disgusted with - Anita - the cheating, whore, slut of a wife, Andy - the "Wimp" who gave this Cunt another chance or "YOU" the author who wrote this male bashing P.O.S.? That is the real question Fran26.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Yes in a marriage may be a mistake, but here was almost 20 or more mistakes!!!!

There are not any children!!!! I do not understand him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sad commentary of marriage

with out respect in a marriage there will me only the paper that says you are married.

This story brought tears to my eyes reminding me of my own marriage

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
I'M SORRY

is not an explanation or a reason why. The truth might set one free but always shackles the other. TK U MLJ LV NV

emotionnmotionemotionnmotionabout 12 years ago
ahhh

another lucky lucky slut to scape death...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
boils down to

whether people can change or not. the closet cucks who dominate this board are incapable of change; they will forever remain cuckolds in a closet. the woman in this story did change but reconciling with first hubby just seems unlikely.

cohibaIVcohibaIVabout 12 years ago
Pretty well-written but far-fetched

I like your writing and I liked a lot about this story. But I agree with Risq; I don't understand why Andy has to sit on the sidelines, unloved and apparently unlovable, and the only woman who can reach him is the one who hurt him so badly - and presumably screwed him beyond redemption. He should run hiding every time her name is mentioned. I am not strictly in favour of reconciliation, nor am I a "burn the bitch" believer, either. What I do support is a believable story and good characters. This would have been easier to believe if Andy had been out dating, maybe even a relationship or marriage, while they were apart. Or maybe let them get back together, but this time Andy cheats, his distrust growing into paranoia, leading to sleeping around on her. Then they would really have something to overcome.

Hope you're still writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Harry's rant aside he has made a strong point

The cheating was bad enough but the wife and her husband went to this weekend getaway to reconnect and work on the marriage. To intentionally go out and fuck other men ... its hard to get past that.

and the Punishment? well it does seem to be all on the Husband and not on the person who caused all the damage and hurt and pain.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
Fran26 this is a good ass story

it's very close to being A RAAC story, it was some what of a WACC story because nothing really happened to her. But over all a good story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Something To Think About

Good story but a little far fetched. After cheating with multiple men and her aunt I can't believe after the husband left and divorced her she was celibate for four years. Cheating whore wives don't have it in them to stop whoring that easy. She made a cuck out of her loving husband who always gave her the benefit of the doubt. This tale definetly needs a ch. 2. Until then I will refrain from my usual rant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
slut/wimp story

Very unrealistic 1*

RePhilRePhilabout 11 years ago
True love story with a 4 year reconciliation & 5 stars

5 Stars

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

No fucking way would I accept her slut ass back. NEVER.

Is she his slut? Does she fuck him to death then suck Jim hard again? Does she offer her ass.

Does he ever think if she does something different that she learned it fucking someone else when they were married?

Find yourself some new pussy. Loving a slut will get you hurt again in a few years.

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
feminist chick flick

Dear author please talk to a man and you will find men not fag pussies would end this marriage and never look back, while kinda hot with aunt the rest is bland because its from a female point of view,and beating the shit out of a cunt for a wife like this would be the best she could hope for from his family, and once burned never go back to the corrupted pussy.feminist chick flick gets a 1, cardboard cut out ending didn't work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very nice...

Thanks for the really nice story, Fran. Don't listen to the nay sayers. If we do not have the capacity for redemption then mankind has no hope. Your story gives a microcosm of that capacity and I liked it. (And, by the way, I'm as chauvinistic, misogynistic, and otherwise as mean a son-of-a-bitch as they come.)

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well done. 5*

Pay no attention to the short-dicked white-trash losers. They don't have to worry about being betrayed because they're not good enough to ever attract a woman in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sick fem story

she is whore 1*

carvohicarvohialmost 11 years ago
Not too shabby

I see the author was from Quebec so I'm guessing English is a second language. That would explain some of the dialect peculiarities. I enjoyed the story. I often feel there are too many obnoxious male oriented stories, and not enough from the other side. It was fun to read, and not improbable at all.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

your male character is cuckie garbage and the woman is the worst possible fucking whore. so what is she feels bad - her fucking meal ticket it gone - starve cunt. and the alleged man, you dont know crap about men. keep writing though.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 DOES PURGATORY

amount to remorse or retribution. TK U MLJ LV NV

tiger46tiger46over 10 years ago
nice story

good read. Encourage you to hone your craft.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well written, but...

It is very well written, except no man would take back a wife that repeatedly cheated on him and on an alone weekend vacation with him, leave him to go to 2 men's room and fuck them over going back to their room together. Just not a realistic ending for a man who was publicly humiliated and shown that their wedding vows had no meaning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A sad story

She was a slut, close enough to a whore that if someone dropped a dime on the floor when putting their pants on, that would be good enough to call her a whore. Andy should have never taken a slut back. Not one like her. 3 1/2 years of celibacy is only whetting her appetite for turning the slut loose again.

And speaking of 'loose'. One of my major complaints about many of the writers on this site is the lack of understanding between the word 'lose' and 'loose'.

The screw is 'loose'.

I don't want to 'lose' the race.

Learn the difference Fran26 and don't think you're the only one. So very many here do the same thing. That's my constructive criticism of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I don't agree...

…with your critics. A very self-centered, spoiled brat who has become a sex addict has really deep-seated problems and few of them can be rehabilitated. But a few can. This is a story about temptation and weakness and personal pain and destruction. However, I agree with the author's theme: for some, perhaps only a few, people love and a bit of good luck can redeem even the worst of us. I like your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 star

Complete crap.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WE'VE ALL HEARD ABOUT THE "FINIGALIN UNCLE"

but the Aunts are more resourceful. TK U MLJ LV NV

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
i didnt like it

but. i would like to hear andy's side. why would he take her back after all that she did. the only way i could do that is if i was doing to her what she did to me. i would fuck everyone of her friends and family that i could. then i would let her know about it, then tell her that she could move back in with me.i can never understand people that dont do revenge. im not that way. if you hurt me i want to do worse to you. ive been told that this isnt healthy, bullshit it always makes me happy.

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
Mistakes and forgiveness

Nice story. He was able to forgive someone who deserved it. Good job. I gave you 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
raac

I am a btb fan but do see raac is appropriate when the person suffer and show TRUE REMORSE. Anita has not shown true remorse or suffer enough to reconsider raac. Thanks for story anyway. For story 3,5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Seemed contrived.

Not a really bad story, but it seeme terribly contrived. The statements throughout the story did not convey any real emotion, whether the cheating wife was talking about her misbehavior, or was talking about her reconciliation with her husband. It all sounded like a TV commercial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Title Should have been a Whore and an Idiot

This whoring bitch fucks her husband over every which way, humiliates him, conspires with her equally whoring cunt of an aunt to fuck around at random, gives him an STD and the stupid bastard takes her back!!!. WTF.

He should be placed in a fucking mental institution.

Lets hope the dumb bastard is not allowed to drive or operate machinery!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyed story 5*

Although the degree of her betrayal was in the vast majority of cases a deal breaker, three factors allow for possible reconciliation:

- they both still loved each other

- neither of them had been able to move on in the 3 plus years apart

- she showed genuine remorse and backed that up with her subsequent behaviour to rebuild his trust

EddboyEddboyabout 8 years ago
to anon

whore and an idiot is a great title for this lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just another cuck

These are the stories cheating bitches love. They go out.. Get their cunts filled with dieseses,,, think they can come home again and be with a "real" man. Let me tell you what .. These guys are just wimps, that luv eating cum from a real man, bitches who cheat will never get a real man,, just another cuck... Kiss my ass nattiesmith

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Actually, why not

Seems the woman learned her lesson. His brother is the chief detective and he is in good hands with him. They both know each other and know the detective would not lie to break them up. After all, why would he?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Agree

"Whore and an Idiot" sounds perfect as title. 1*

sugnasugnaalmost 8 years ago
Sad Sack

I get loving someone. I get the pain of being without that person. What I don't get is not being able to get past that when the person has turned out to be a total loser. You might remember the good times and start to doubt but then you should remember why you are divorced. It is bad enough to go through that pain once, you can blame that on her. To go through it again, you would be to blame. Further, how could you live with yourself if there were kids involved the next time? If they lost their mother or their father do to her cheating? It does not take much intelligence to think a couple of steps ahead. It also does not take much insight to understand that once a taboo has been broken, it is much easier to do it again. That is why they say once a cheater, always a cheater. The second time is easier because it is familiar territory.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
EXPECTATIONS FOR A MARRIAGE TO SURVIVE ARE HIGH

but when one is dishonest & disloyal, no chance at all. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
funny

She repeatedly, wantonly, and willingly cheats. He divorces her. She suddenly is sorry and becomes a good girl. He forgives her betrayal and her humiliation of him. Working toward fairytale ending

THAT IS HILARIOUS

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what is really funny is annony tells us all he hates these stories

yet the fool reads each one and comments to us showing how much of a fool he really is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I have read your stories

At the risk of being chastised by commenters, I would not be willing to forgive the eager sluts your heroines tend to be. But it doesn't bother me if others would.

I check profiles of authors to analyze their psyche character. Having read yours I understand your perspective and endings

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
your kindred spirit

Married female serial cheater-no remorse-brags about it to lover

Details on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com.

She lost her position as college instructor in Helena Montana because that info and sex photo sent to college administrator. She had sexually harassed and coerced a married male student of hers into long affair.

He had adamantly refused for months. She threatened to flink him but he did not give in until she told him either he did what she wanted or she would falsely accuse him of sexually assaulting her. At first he didn't believe she would do that or that she would be believed but then an older female department head at school made comment to an instructor that she was sure the student was stalking the instructor and had warned people to keep track of student. He begged instructor to leave him alone but she just smirked and told him she had him now. She even threatened to talk to a friend of his wife who worked at college about the charges she was thinking of filing if he didn't give in that week

He did

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NOT GONNA DO IT

There is no way an actual man would let a disrespecting, selfish, cheating slut like this back into his life. Every time she touched him he'd see her walking away from him to fuck Mike and his friend. No way he ever gets an erection anywhere around this cunt. And trust? That ain't ever gonna happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So next time when anita stick it in his ass

He shouldn't be surprise.

zealerzealerabout 6 years ago
Odd Drives/motivations

I do not think I would have put up with the first evidence of a spouse cheating, beyond the amount of time necessary to plan an escape and I can speak from experience. But there is apparently a mental disease or disorder, possibly hard wired) known as “love at first sight” that affects many people. I refer to it in this context because I believe part of the spectrum of this disorder involves stalkers who go off the deep end fantasizing a relationship with a particular person. Even in its lesser effects it rarely affects people mutually. Although that would be nice. Usually one person is so afflicted that if they are in a relation with the subject of their “obsessive” love interest, the other person can abuse them to their hearts content. It is a sad take.

weathermanksweathermanksalmost 6 years ago
Good, good, good.

Pretty graphic, but interesting and thankfully it had a happy ending. Good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The guys a mug for even considering taking her back

Once a slut always a slut and this piece of human garbage is a slut with a capital P.

Kick her to the curb and wait for the news that she died of AIDS from her slutting around. This type of whore makes me sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ehhhhh

i just read half of the first page and just want to comment on that part. But oh my god that scene is soo damn unrealistic. The way anita and her friend started talking about the cheating and everything and the way she re-accounted the experience is so terribly done. There was literally no emotion behind anything.

SkubabillSkubabillover 5 years ago
Good story

I really liked the story and didn't find any typo or grammatical errors. I did however, find the language just a little to formal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I dont think this story could have been written better. Well done.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Good story

I'm not a.huge fan of reconciliation, but if it is earned I can accept it. This was a good story of a total slut waking up to what she really was.

StormKing33StormKing33about 5 years ago
5* Excellent Story

A justified recon plot of redemption was enjoyable. Needs editing for grammar. Stiff word use.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous