Wunder in the Waystation Ch. 01

Story Info
Captain’s daughter and her space slut adventures.
3k words
4.29
2.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alyssum gazed out the window into endless space, waiting as it seemed like she always ways, for ships to come and go. This day it was a particular ship, but still she was waiting. With a deep sigh she looked down at the darkened deck of the Wunder Waystation, the leaves from the research garden shimmering in their false wind under the atmo-bub, and she wondered exactly how long she would be waiting.

Two days ago she had been ready; hair done, outfit picked, water wasted on a shower... Now her shoulder length blond hair was slapped up in a bun, she was in a dirty gray mechanic jumper, and she was anything but clean. She crossed her arms under her full breasts and it was cold enough in the flight deck that her nipples hardened even under the sports bra she wore with the suite.

"No luck yet, Button?" she started as her father's voice floated up behind her from below the flight deck. Robert Wunder was the captain of the Wunder Waystation but no one would know to look at him. He wore a roustabouts gray, with only a banded shoulder patch to give him all access to the different parts of the station and visiting ships, to indicate that he was anything other than a low level scrub. He liked to "look regular" to keep people treating him the way he liked.

"I wouldn't know what you mean, dad." Alys said sarcastically, frowning with a pout to go back to staring out the window.

"Get out of here- it will feel like even longer if you just stew on it." he came up behind her and patted her shoulder "Tera! Girl, you are freezing- how long have you been up here? Since last night?"

"Stop! Dad, I'm fine- I just don't want to miss his com." she shivered when she realized how chilled she was from her fathers warm hand touching her shoulder.

"I'll stay- you go! Go try and loosen up, or you'll scream at him as soon as he arrives and that's not the way to get me grandchildren..." he dodged an oncoming smack.

"Just shut up!" she said laughing "I'm going!" but she said seated at the com-console.

"It's no wonder you are freezing- did you want him to be too distracted to fight back when he landed?" he looked out the side of his eye at her outfit, a skin tight but heartily shredded and grimy mechanics jumpsuit with only a black sports bra under, and laughed.

"No really, shut the fuck up dad." Alys said laughing as she got up, "Really! And I'm not mad- I'm just making new plans for a new life on a far off distant planet where no one will ever find me. That's all."

"Whatever you say, Button." he said, dragging out the words and ducked just in time to miss getting smacked with an empty coffee bag as Alys stomped towards the decker.

Alys got into the decker and hit the series of numbers to take her to the hanging ObsDeck at the Waystation Academy on the opposite end of the station. She was headed to the observation deck to take her mind off watching...and to maybe keep watching.

Halfway down the station the decker came to a silent stop and opened, pulling Alyssum out of her inner monologue, and opened to let in two MilOp personnel in deep dark purple. All of the military crew wore a shade of purple- the darker the color the higher the rank, meaning that this particular set was up there and Alys stood up a little straighter.

She caught her reflection in the mirrors of the decker at the same time that the taller man did. He had dark eyes and dark short hair, an attractive face, but the way he looked at her was as if he were a starving man. He took the time to let his eyes settle on her body and she watched him take it in. He took in her thighs through the thick rips in her jumper, and when his gaze landed on her abdomen she wanted to pull the zipper shut to the top of the jumper. He himself had a band on his arm indicating how much status he had, so Alys remained silent.

He gave the good old eyebrow and shifted his weight enough to slightly elbow his companion and direct with his eyes at my body. He might as well have whistled, it wasn't subtle at all. The shorter man flushed, the embarrassment visible all the way up to his hairline. He had a band as well, but a singular color indicated the taller man had higher rank.

"Lookie Rush, isn't this your crush?" the taller man's voice was rich and handsome, even if his tone was clearly bullying.

"No, no, that's --" his stuttering voice was cut off,

"I'm sure of it! This is the pod you had your eyes on, talking all that--" he elbowed his friend again and turned those lascivious eyes back to Alys.

"Love being talked about as if I'm not here, it's my favorite..." Alys said before she could stop herself.

"Oh, you wanted special attention short range?" the still nameless taller man turned on her using a slur to talk about people who never left a waystation.

"Leave her be, Gainings." the blond Rush said with crossed arms "It's not funny."

"Shut up, Rush. She asked for my attention." he said, moving a step closer to Alys. "Her daddy can't do anything about us being here, can he?"

Alys bit her lips together and held her tongue as Gainings took another intimidating step towards her. So he did know who she was, and he was bent about it in some kind of way.

"Listen, I'm just working. Not looking for any trouble." Alys gave a beaming smile and pushed confidently past at the decker stopped at the academy level. She winked as she said "No rest for the short rangers!"

"I'm sorry about him." Rush said low as she stepped off the decker and into the hallway that fed into the different portions of the school. Alys gave a false salute to the shorter guy, but didn't make eye contact, and hurried into the dimly lit hallway. The door slid solidly behind her and she let out yet another sigh as she moved onward towards the open observation deck.

She wandered wondering what they were doing out so late, looking at the screens in the hallways showing off the work of the students as she walked past. In the evening mode of the waystation the academy went into power save and only lit up as someone walked past the sensors. Alys looked for her little brother's work and reminisced about her time at the station's school.

At the very end of the hallway the observation deck opened up under the waystations, ports and decks above, looking down on the nearest planet, and out at the bustling shipyard that always seemed to surround a waystation. Her armband scanned as she passed, giving her access, and she walked across the carpeted floor to the ObsDeck window.

Alys sat with her feet towards the port window still thinking about her time in the station school and she caught her breath as she was hit with a memory from the same spot.

**************************************************************

He held the hair at the back of her head tight, pulling her up against him, his other hand between her legs pressing his fingers into her groin, using her to grind into his own lap. His body pressed against her back and the hot line of his chest touched her naked back, calling her burning breath and making her gasp into the port window.

The steam squeaked against her cheek when he shoved her face into the glass and ran his teeth over her shoulders, his face mashed into her neck and skin, writhing against her arched ass.

Alys gasped and caught her balance as he used her pants to pull lower body towards him and pushing her top away, making her bent over for him to tug her pants down her thighs and ride his hot throbbing cock along the line of her ass, swelling to press further into her. She was bent doggie-style against the port glass and anyone flying by could see the whole show.

She moaned and tried to inch her pussy up to meet him, panting trying to get the right angle.

"Hold still, let me do the work." he said pulling her hair back up so her ear was by his mouth. "Just take it like a good girl."

**************************************************************

Alys laid back, feet against the port window, and unzipped her jumper front. The cold zip passed her knee, but she didn't have to take it that far. This time of night there wouldn't be anyone around, but no need to risk it.

Caught in the memory, she ran her fingers of both hands down her body, stopped to pinch and twist her nipples the way he did and squeezed the flesh of her sides and hips leaving fingerprints. With a shuddering breath she let her hand go to the sweet spot between her legs and sink into the mounded skin there. Her other hand went to her hair, winding her fingers in the tendrils, slightly pulling, giving her some of the tension she craved.

With her middle finger she pressed into her folds and she remembered the way he teased her body, gently building the pressure to a steep heart wrenching pace, spreading tension up into her belly in a delicious rhythm. She prepared her opening and with a bite to her lip she spread herself wide with two fingers and let the middle one penetrate her.

Her ass was on the cold smooth surface of the glass port window, breath caught while she made herself cum, and never noticed Rush smoothly entering the ObsDeck. He had escorted Gaining to the port deck to take off, and then wondered what Alys Wunder could possibly be working on in the Waystation Academy in the middle of the night.

Low-and-behold, she was not working. Not unless jobs on this station looked more like on brothel-stations. Her ass was tilted up against the window, booted feet on the glass, back on the ground, and her eyes were closed. For a moment he thought about backing out, but then her eyes caught him.

"Fuck!" she screamed and flopped in an awkward way since she was at a funny angle. Rush couldn't help but laugh as she stood up and shook herself off. "Fuck, you scared me!" she said laughing herself.

"I didn't mean to scare you--" Rush started.

"Yeah I picked that up." Alys giggled and walked away from the port window toward Rush where he stood by the podium. In that moment she made a decision. Not a well thought out one, not one for her best interest. Just a choice to do what felt good. "Do you like what you see? Were you just gunn watch?"

Rush saw her face change, but didn't catch what she wanted from him. "I just was seeing--"

"What did you see Rush?" she purred his name and took the last step to be within arms reach.

"A beautiful woman..." he kept eye contact but gulped, "getting what she wants." She smiled at that and really appreciated a smooth dork. They always were the sweetest, most willing to put in the work, and the best way to make someone jealous.

"I know what you want." Alys said knowingly, "I've seen the way you look, I didn't need Mr. HotStripes to tell me." she slid one hand up his chest. He had been shorter than Gainings, but by no means was short, and it made for a very fun dynamic she thought to herself.

"I know. I'm not hiding anything. You just work h--" she stopped him with a finger to his lips.

"You're a good boy, huh?" as soon as he melted under her words she knew. She didn't have to worry about how she exposed herself in a school, or inappropriate use of boundaries, or any kind of trouble. She just had to tell him that, and an evil smile spread to her face. "I don't work here, I own this place. Show me how good you are..."

Alyssum didn't finish the direction she just tugged at his jumpbelt. Rush hurried to strip the belt and the jumpsuit exposing what she wanted, not believing what was happing, but obeying all the same. She kneeled down in front of him and pulled out his throbbing cock with one hand, kissing it sweetly on the tip and licking the drip of pre-cum that came from the end.

"Do you want this Rush?" she whispered against his skin. "Do you want me?"

"Please, please." he started to beg with each breath and she used her free hand to continue to touch herself. "Please, yes, ple--"

She liked cutting him off, and she did it again, but this time her mouth on his dick was what stopped his words flat. From that point on he was a mumbling beggar, pleading for her attention, gently petting her hair, hips straining to meet her lips. Her tongue tickled his balls for a brief second while he was deep in her throat, and that fullness made her wild with need.

Alys zipped her own suite off but leaving the boots for speed, throwing it into a forgotten pile near the podium, and she said "Down." That one command and he was sitting in front of her on his knees and she stroked his soft pale hair and leaned back into the sturdy speaking stand. "Lick."

She put one of her booted legs over his shoulder and pressed his stubbled face into her thighs while he licked a line up. Rush mashed his whole face into her dripping pussy and started sucking that tight spot right between her legs. The sudden change made her lose balance and he took the opportunity to put both legs over his shoulders and lift her from the ground, her shoulders balanced on the podium.

He fucked her with his tounge, like it was going to be his only chance, like his face were his hips, and she cried with her legs wrapped around him. He was much larger than her, but her strength was clenching him as she pulled at his hair and scratched at his skin. Rush lapped with a long stroke lifting her up over his head so she sat on his face above him.

"Put me down!" she shrieked while panting. He chuckled then bit his lip and gently set her on the carpet going back to his knees in front of her. "Such a good boy." Alys breathed in his ear hotly. "Do you deserve a reward?"

He looked into her eyes, he was on his knees, and she stood in front of him, but they were nearly the same height. "This is all I've ever wanted."

"Then that is a 'yes'." she giggled and pressed her hands and chest into him until he had to lay down. "Be good." Alys said with a wink.

She turned around and lowered her ass down to his body, first stroking her wetness up and down his shaft before using her hands to guide it straight up into her. Alys let her pussy sink down into his hardness and was glad she was faced away for him so he couldn't see her expression. He was large and she didn't want it to show on her face.

She put her hands between his spread legs, with her lap pressed over his, and started bobbing. Deep and consistent strokes making him moan behind her back. She arched her back and pushed up, her boots hooked over his hips, her knees between his legs with her hands now, and she aggressively rode up and down his cock. He worked with her, his hips raising up off the carpet to meet her. Her rhythm became more frantic, faster, squeezing him harder as she herself approached that release she really wanted.

"Alyssum. Please. Please. Can I... Please! Alyssum! " his words were fast and frantic, getting louder.

"Go." and with that one word he shuddered, gasping breaths racing his beating heart, one long loud groan measuring out his pleasure. Alys let him, but when he was done she kept at it, with torturous wet squeezes. "But I'm not quite done..."

He gasped over and over as she rode his still hard body, slick with his cum and hers, but she kept on. "One more..."

"Please," he begged, "Oh, Tara, please! Please!" she loved the way he begged and it made her lose control and fall next to him in her own trembling orgasm.

They laid there together, wet and cooling, gazing not at eachother but out at the stars and the planet hovering below.

"Think any of them know how good it is up here?" Alys joked, and he laughed with her. It was sarcastic, but he felt flattered still.

"Let's go ask." he said softly, rolling his body to wrap around her, putting his head on her shoulder, eyes closed, and using his legs to fully entrap her. She laughed too, the absurdity of it, and patted his own shoulder.

"Let's go shower instead." she said jokingly.

"No really. I could take you..." he looked up from his shoulder cuddle to make eye contact. "It wouldn't even be breaking any rules."

"Common hot-shot. Remember, no rest for the shortrangers." she said bitterly.

"Don't call yourself that. You aren't that." Rush looked at her, and she hated the look in his eyes, like she was sad or small or he wanted to fix her.

"Do what you want. Go where you want. I'm going to shower." she said flatly as she got up and gathered her few garments.

"Don't go--" he propped up on his elbows.

"See ya around!" she said cheerfully, already zipping up the jumper.

"Alyssum!" Rush called behind her as she ran down the deck hall. She didn't stop, but she did wonder how he knew her full name. She stepped onto the decker as he came out of the ObsDeck and she pressed AA for the watchtower decker transit.

/what were you thinking.../ she thought to herself.