WWT: The Agent

Story Info
Two agents watch women give themselves to tentacles.
1.2k words
4.39
14.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,253 Followers

The Agent

Author's Note: I'm about to have surgery again on my hands. To write I used a talk to text program that isn't always accurate. If you like my work, please consider helping me edit so I can publish the dozens of backlogged stories in this series.

For Rachel

World War T is a series of independent, vaguely interconnected stories about different tentacle monsters invading Earth, very much an erotic homage to World War Z. These short stories do not need to be read sequentially.

Their two naked bodies coupled together, tentacles sliding seamlessly around their intertwined bodies. The girls hugged their hips together, nipples pressed against each other as one of the creatures enjoyed the pair, inserting its cocks into both of them.

They had been in the oversized aquarium for nearly an hour, splashing and fucking as Mel Mercer poured over the books, making the occassional phone call as he made the effort to ignore his master.

The tentacles continued pumping load after load into the twins in the tank.

The intercom buzzed.

"Mr. Mercer," his secretary sang out. "Mr. Jennings to see you."

"Send him up."

Mercer went to the mini-fridge, pulling out a single ice cube for his scotch. He placed another empty tumbler in the chair across from him, taking a large gulp while waiting for his new liason to enter.

This was the hard part, seeing their reaction for the first time brought it all back.

It had been such a short time, and he'd been able to forget, Like a proper businessman, Mercer adjusted to life without asking any questions that might jeopardize his profit.

Now he had to watch, to shepherd another associate through the shock of seeing these things. He had to soothe, to explain, to field questions he hadn't asked.

Because he didn't want to know the answers.

Oh... Mercer knew more than he would let himself admit out loud or even in his own head. But he had always been much more skilled at avoidance.

"I... I just can't... they're... they're real?"

"Have a drink," Mercer said. "It will help."

But the man remained gape-jawed, staring as the monster moved its ridged and bumpy arms inside of each of the girls. They moved together, their lips joined around an appendage diverting into two cockheads, each long enough to fit down each girl's throat.

"How do they breathe?"

Mercer laughed.

Sometimes they asked the easiest things first.

"The aliens have certain mental powers," Mercer said. "Either that, or they just funnel the oxygen straight through those things."

The sisters sucked greedily, their heads craned up towards the top of the tank as if they were pushing up for oxygen. They swallowed each inch just as eagerily, their hands exploring each other's bodies, finding the small spaces where nothing coiled around their curves.

Jennings found himself unable to focus, staring at those voluptuous breasts with lust, free-floating without the limitation of gravity. He could see their nipples, identical small hardened dots, rubbing together as they bucked their hips together, trying to shove more and more of the monster inside.

"Go ahead and ask your questions," Mercer said.

"You want me, you want me to send girls to these... these things?"

Jennings looked like he was going to be sick.

"Oh no... not at all, not anymore," Mercer said, predicting the next question. "There's really no need."

He looked at his watch.

"Five minutes and it will finish with the twins, and both will only want more. Lucky for me that's been arranged.I believe you've met Miss Knox downstairs..."

Jennings gulped, thinking about the foxy brunette, her eyes knowing behind those stylish glasses.

"You're.. You're going to let it use your secretary?"

"Let it?" Mercer forced a laugh. "She would quit if I tried to stop her."

"They can't... I mean with an octopus? I mean who decides to do that!?"

"Alien..." Mercer corrected. "And they do. Mr. Jennings, it is not the aliens or the women that watch the clock. I have to, or they would continue indefinitely. I have a list of girls, and nearly all of them are offering to fuck me or whoever else just for an hour with it."

There was a thud against the side of the tank, the suction cups swelling and pulsing against the glass. The creature pulled out of both mouths, the nearly translucent white goo still thick enough to leave white vapor trail before being dissolved into the water. The sisters kissed, their mouths meeting in a passionate embrace as the alien intensified its efforts on their bottom half, driving its cock-like appendages in and out of holes clenched around the invader.

"Oh god..."

The women were near the end now... nearly delirious with each orgasm.

Mercer tried not to watch the endless cycle of beautiful women paraded out in and out of the maw of the monsters, used and then discarded, only to return to again experience the pure bliss of being fucked in this macabre manner.

"Ever hear the expression once you go black?"

The tentacles easily lifted the girls out of the enormous tank. Their breasts jiggled almost as though synchronized, mirror images of the other as they coughed up cum and water onto the marble floors.

"That... wasn't an hour..."

Mercer sighed, walking across the room to help them to her feet.

Sometimes they were a little shaken after the rough fucking. Though he hated this informal role as fluffer, he found himself strangely...

Compelled...

He banished the thought, as he managed to do so easily with unwanted ideas.

The two found their footing, standing shakily as strands of cum leaked down from their holes. Still dripping from the tank, both reached for a pair of towels.

"Your card..."

Mr. Mercer waited until she dried her hand, then let her grab the address.

"Sorry I'm late! It's been a bear arranging your five o'clock."

Miss Knox directed her voice at the tank, apologizing to it as she threw her heels off in the doorway, wriggling out of her dress in a practiced shimmy. Her breasts were even larger than they looked, bouncing out and then gone as she nearly dove into the tank, groping blindly for the alien.

"What I need you to do is expand our clientele," Mr. Mercer said. "With your contacts in Washington..."

The silence lingered there.

"Do you know what you are asking me to do..."

Mr. Mercer frowned, disappointed in his intelligence. But then again, Mr. Jennings was distracted with the sight in front of him.

They both were.

A half dozen tentacles were already squeezing up her thighs, letting one oversized monster dick push into the poor girl. She spasmed, her hands pressed out against the glass as another tendril wriggled into her ass.

It pressed inside of her, fucking her, gyrating her hips against the murky tank. Two tentacles forced their way into her mouth, stuffing her cheeks as they competed for her attention. The appendages took turns with her, shoving in and out, causing her hips to move, her hands and nipples smacking dully against the glass as eyes rolled back into her head.

A look of pure ecstasy spreading across her face.

"We could do something..." Mr. Jenning said, still staring. "We could tell someone..."

"Mr. Jennings, I do think any time for heroics has passed," Mr. Mercer said.

Neither of them could look away as the alien continued fucking her against the glass. Her bountiful breasts smushed against the glass, the orbs flattening a little as the tentacles pushed further into her holes, filling her with the first burst of its sticky seedy.

"Of course, it is listening now," Mercer interrupted. "Why did you think we were meeting in here?"


secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,253 Followers