WWT: Yokuba

Story Info
The tentacle monster loses his Japanese harem.
1.2k words
3.86
6.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,257 Followers

World War T is a series of independent, vaguely interconnected stories about different tentacle monsters invading Earth, very much an erotic homage to World War Z. These short stories do not need to be read sequentially.

"Ostentation will not save you," Toutatis spoke, his eyes unreactive to the fiendish display in front of him.

Yokuba relaxed in the middle of the sauna, surrounded by his harem. Eight arms spun around seven different Japanese women, inserting and teasing each at once while the creature relaxed, resplendent in the ornate bathhouse.

Toutatis knew his time was short. It was no longer secure here. Dagoth had moved across the ocean, his agents everywhere. His domineering consciousness had absorbed nearly half of his brothers, removing their identity to form one massive monstrosity, able to inflict its will on the world.

Unlike the rest of his brothers, Toutatis inhabited the body of a middle-aged Irish professor, preferring his freedom of action to the abilities inherent in the cephalopods. In the great divide, he had been created with an excess of abilities, able to inhabit flesh in ways others could not, walking, talking, even loving a woman as a human man.

Yokuba thought he had gone native.

Not that the massive alien octopus cared. Consciousnesses like Yobuka were consumed by their physical needs. So even as Toutatis droned on about the need for an alliance, the nameless amorphous entities that made up Yokuba focused their individual attention on the half-naked Asian girls already in their clutches.

They wore identical blue dresses and stockings, pulled up the instance each became free from their responsibilities. Yobuka found little cause to influence its harem, easily attracting this network in a culture better prepared for the sexually peculiar. It took less energy, allowing minor monstrosities the ability to focus on growth and its own pleasure.

It had grown to so much more than it had been before...

Hina had made it stronger than Yobuka could have ever envisioned. And now this human imitator wanted to change things.

One of the tentacles ran its rigid suction cups across the bare pussy of a girl on her hands and knees, rubbing against her clit in soft popping noises, creating ecstasy in every touch against her pussy.

The dresses were Hina's idea. Cute and frilly, blue, and white identifiers for the growing gaggle of young Japanese girls who had always craved this particular paraphilia.

Another girl bent her legs behind her head, unbelievably flexible as one of the phallic-shaped tentacles explored the first few inches inside her pussy. She let out a loud squeal of pleasure, pulling her thighs back further behind her ears as the monster fucked her.

Their extravagance was paid for by several unseen webcams, all broadcasting the smut onto secret dark web channels so that wealthy benefactors could fill their accounts.

It had all been Hina's idea.

Another girl lay on her back, tentacles twisted around her legs, suction cups rubbing against her clit and anus. With its ability to pucker, a suction cup at her ass and pussy stimulated each end, performing a passable pastiche of oral sex at each end simultaneously.

Yobuka had first taken Hina alone in the bathhouse. It had been smaller then, slithering up from the drain. She had resisted at first, but once the pleasure had been unlocked, she started actively recruiting.

Hina was out in the world now, looking for more specimens.

The girl grinding against both suction cups tore at the top of her dress, revealing diminutive breasts with swollen, aching nipples. The arm stretched out, the suction cups attaching over each elongated nipple, pinching each as she climaxed around his arm.

Hina had taken care of everything. And Yobuka grew fat and lazy, indulged in everything like an ancient petty king, blissfully unaware of the empire rising around him.

The tentacle reached up from the breasts of the girl, driving its protruding shaft into her willing mouth. With the tentacles coiled around her, the pulsing cups providing pleasure to every area, she gratefully sucked on the slimy end of the creature. The tentacle rammed down her esophagus, diving in and out of her lips until it ejaculated.

The flood of thick, juicy cum proved too much for the girl, dribbling down her chin and spreading to her breasts as the creature continued to fuck her open mouth. It wasn't finished, continuing to squeeze and turn around her body until the girl was again on the cusp of orgasm, unable to hold back as her nerves violently shook with a familiar expression of joy.

Yobuka did not need to express his disinterest to the man in front of him, their minds were constantly connected. And yet Toutatis tried again...

"We have resources, a network of allies, but it is not safe here..."

He finished his pleads and left reluctantly, not out of compassion for the slithering octopus in front of him, but in the knowledge that every new piece made Dagoth stronger.

But Yobuka could not care, focused on fucking two girls at the same time as their lips met. Tiny, frail hands explored each other's body as the creature used its tentacles to drive further into their holes. It switched from ass to pussy effortlessly, using the suction cups to tease the hole it left gaping and open, still puckering empty without the alien cock. Yobuka brought both women to another climax clutched in each other's arms, the small mounds of their breasts mashed against each other.

The head of the tentacles pulled out of their orifices just as it sprayed, sending its audience the image so many paid their premiums to see. The twin heads gushed out cum like geysers, spraying down onto the dark black hair of the girls. The gobs of semen clung to their shoulders, face, and breasts, covering nearly every inch of their skin, sliding down even to the part between their ass cheeks.

The girls giggled, fingers tracing fun little patterns in the quickly coagulating semen, playing with each other's bodies like forest nymphs even as the next girl entered.

Hina pulled a decorative band from her hair, sliding out of her dress in a practiced motion. She walked, her hair shaking free, nearly over her breasts as she sashayed with each step. Without any noticeable ostentation, she made her way towards the final tentacle, spreading her legs and guiding in the final appendage.

Yobuka had been waiting for her, its feelers desperate for that most familiar cunt, prized above all of its possession. It glided easily inside of her, feeling the thigh, warm, wetness inside the folds of her pussy lips.

Too late it tried to recoil, Hina's hands holding onto the suctions cups, her hips grinding down onto the phallic arm as the monster resisted. Yobuka screamed, its mind flailing, crying out for Toutatis, for even its haram to help...

But the other Japanese girls did not even notice, continuing to grind against its body even as Yobuka tried to withdraw.

Somehow Hina held his tentacle in place, her powerful grip refusing to let the much larger being retreat, forcing their minds together. She shook, squeezing, her pussy climaxing as she made Yobuka kept fucking her, using it like a massive novelty dildo. And yet she stood, looking down scornfully at the monsters she had so faithfully scorned as she spoke.

"All hail Dagoth, Defiler of Worlds!"

secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,257 Followers