Wyex: The Dysfunction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I heard Diane get home, and the choice of quitting was taken from my hands altogether.

"Jill? Where you at, Baby?"

I took a deep breath. Nothing for it but to show her and accept the laughter. I mentally braced myself and padded out of the bathroom. I was not about to try and wear heels, not with carrying something so precious.

Besides, women's shoes were expensive as fuck. Spending what I did on the lingerie was bad enough.

I stepped into Diane's view, and spread my hands helplessly.

Diane dropped her shopping bags carelessly to the floor and walked right up to me. I held my breath.

"Aww, Boo," she whispered, reverently. "You did all this shit for me?"

"I tried," I admitted. "Sorry I'm not better at it."

Her hand softly traced the side of my face. "You look sexy as hell," she assured me. "I didn't know you had this in you."

I stepped close and pressed my lips to hers, my hands busy with getting her jeans undone. Diane kissed me as well as she always had, her plump lips writhing over my painted ones, both of her own hands stroking everywhere on me that they could reach.

I got her pants undone, and eased to my knees. I wiggled the tight denim down over her wide hips, then her panties, and tugged all that shit down to her ankles. Then I fished her monster out from where she'd been hiding it in the deep crack of her ass.

She was already at half-mast, throbbing harder with every beat of her heart. I stroked it, giving her small cockhead a lingering kiss that caused it to swell against my mouth.

I breathed over the long, thick tube as I inhaled half of it, sucking and bobbing deeper and deeper, until I had the entirety in me. Then I swallowed a couple of times around it, just to make good and sure she was ready to go.

I backed off of her snake, sucking off the viscous drool that tended to cling to it after it had been down my throat, and looked up into her overwhelmed eyes as I stroked it.

"I love you, Diane. Gonna show you how much, right now."

With that, I helped her get her clothes off of her ankles, then got to my feet and started tugging her shirt up.

She helped me take it off of her. I was just too short to get it all the way off of her now.

I bent and kissed her tummy, the little bit of softness she had there out of place compared to her giant tits and ass. Out of place in the sexiest of ways, of course.

She stood frozen as I stepped behind her to get her bra off, breathing heavier and heavier. I slid the straps from her shoulders down her arms, trailing kisses down her spine as I traveled south, all the way to her glorious booty. I spent a minute or two just randomly putting my mouth and tongue on her big, sexy cheeks, reaching up between her legs to caress her balls with as feather-light of touches as I could.

Then I kissed my way back up her body, reaching around her to grasp her massive titties. Her hands covered mine and she leaned back into me, a shuddering sigh escaping her.

Just because my wife had a dick didn't mean that she didn't like being treated like a woman. Like the precious gift that she was.

I led her by the hand to our bedroom, getting her onto her back on the bed. Then I pulled my panties off and carefully straddled her wide hips.

I reached behind me and lined her up to my waiting hole, and I was so wet that it took zero effort to begin easing her inside of me.

This position was impossible for us when I was on Wyex-Light. My pelvis just wasn't wide enough, my legs didn't spread far enough to clear her hips. Cowgirl for us always meant that I had to sit in her lap, facing away. Diane ran her hands up and down my thighs as I slowly rocked her deeper and deeper inside of me.

After a minute or two of work, I bottomed out and was able to sit on her body. I smiled at the look on her face, and gathered up her vast breast flesh in my hands to hold them up on her chest.

I began to rock, moving the entirety of her spear inside of me a half-inch at a time. Then I leaned way down to kiss her like I meant it.

Diane let me worship her for maybe half a minute, then she was working my bra off, tossing away the garment and palming my much smaller tits.

I made love to my wife. Tried to show her how grateful I was for her, how grateful I always had been. A promise of how grateful I always would be.

Her hands gripped my hips, and she started to thrust back up into me, moaning into my kisses and clearly enjoying all the efforts I had put into this for her. It was gratifying to know that my shitty attempt to be sexy for her was taken in the spirit it was offered.

Her thrusting became more powerful, more needy. A storm of orgasm waves ran through me. As though she was waiting for me to get off, or maybe because of the fluttering clench of my pussy, Diane pulled me down roughly against her pelvis and I felt her empty her liquid heat inside of me.

For a moment, we just stayed as we were, breathing heavily into each other's faces. Then I eased my legs backward to lie on my wife fully, curled my arms above her head, and continued to make out with her. Just because we'd gotten off didn't mean we were done. My tongue languidly wrestled hers, and she matched my every effort. One of her hands stroked and fondled one of my soft ass cheeks.

"We're making a mess here, Boo," she pointed out, and she was right. I could feel her essence leaking from my satiated pussy.

"I'll wash the bedsheets after," I assured her. "This is fuckin' worth it."

She grinned at me and agreed, "Fuckin' worth it."

Then we kissed a lot more.

******

I tightened the straps, rolled a condom down over the dildo, and slapped my wife's big black ass, enjoying the way it rippled and wobbled.

"You ready, Babe?"

"Mm-hm. Just be careful, Boo."

I rolled my eyes, and started lubing up my silicone dick. She wasn't worried about me hurting her. She was just worried about me hurting the baby. Like always.

I wiped my hands off, and unable to help myself, stroked my hand over my belly. It really was sticking out nowadays.

"You got enough cushion in your backup that we'll be just fine, Baby. Now here comes the ass-fucking."

I eased the dildo into her asshole, and Diane moaned at the penetration. I started to rock my surrogate cock in and out, gently stretching her out as I sank a little deeper with every thrust.

Something I didn't know was that once the baby got to a certain size my stomach muscles became more or less useless, stretched over my womb as they were. Thrusting with only my pelvis just wasn't a thing anymore. I had to use my entire torso.

Diane sank her head to the pillow, and I knew she was fighting herself to keep from pushing back against me. She did enjoy butt sex here and there, and I was grateful.

We were going to be on Wyex forevermore. Once I'd had this baby and my year was up, I was going back to being Jack, but I still had to use the Wyex-Light for my prostate. If I had to face not ever getting to be behind Diane for sex ever again, to never see her big glorious ass move the way that only fucking makes it move, then I'd be missing out on a lot of joy for the rest of my days.

Luckily, I'm married to a bomb-ass chick who insists on her pregnant husband fucking her in the ass with a strapon on the regular. I still got to behold the glory of Diane's full moon wobble and sway with the tides.

I grasped her wide hips and put more effort into it. There was stuff on the back of the dildo pressing against my pussy, stimulating me with every thrust. Not as much as it was stimulating her, but enough to make me cum. This was good for the both of us, not just her.

Diane groaned, low and guttural. "Mmm. Gonna make me cum, Baby. I ain't even touched my dick, and it feels like it's about ready to go off. God-damn, ass fucking is a powerful fucking thing if you got a prostate to work over."

I slapped her ass again, my weak arms not able to really do more than make her skin sing even at a full powered spank. Still, Diane loved it, and I loved the way her ass moved after a smack, so it was pretty win-win.

"Aww shit, Boo! Smack me again!"

I did as asked, smacking her other big and round ass cheek, and Diane reached behind her to stop my motion with an open palm as she grunted loudly with every spurt of her cum.

I didn't get off, but that was okay, because it still felt good and my wife had made sure to eat me to two pretty big ones before we even broke out the strapon.

I stroked up and down her spine with a palm as she shuddered and breathed heavily, getting her wind back.

Two condoms. One on the strapon to make cleaning easier, give a little more realism, and help with the lubrication, and another on Diane to keep from having to wash the bedsheets.

It was hilarious how she could barely fit into a magnum.

******

Diane held my hand tightly with both of hers as we watched Brianna walk across the stage to get her diploma.

Our daughter. Our miracle baby.

She had my thin build, her momma's endowments, and smarts I know she didn't get from either of us. Our daughter somehow got herself a full ride to Brown University. She was also smart enough to beat back all the boys sniffing around her ever since she hit puberty.

I pulled the handkerchief from my pocket and handed it over for Diane to dry her eyes with. She'd started blubbering two days earlier and hadn't stopped since.

I had three more handkerchiefs on deck, ready to go should she need them.

My wife leaned in close, sniffed wetly, and whispered in my ear, "Brianna is going to Tiffany's house for a graduation party tonight, probably gonna get drunk and stay there."

I chuckled. My baby girl had earned herself some hellraising. "Good for her," I commented.

Diane's tone turned lusty. "So that means that I can bend you over the kitchen table before dinner, you can ride me in the den before bed, and we are gonna be loud as fuck in the morning."

I felt myself get wet at the thought. Sixty-one years old, and thanks to Wyex we still went at it like demented minks.

"If I'm not limping tomorrow, that means you didn't even try," I taunted.

Diane kissed me with her big, plump lips, slipping me a bit of tongue just because she could. "Gonna break that skinny white ass, just you wait and see."

I clapped along with everyone else as my pride and joy received her diploma.

My kid. Valedictorian. Full scholarship.

I was never more grateful that my asshole decided to break down on me than in that moment. If it weren't for my prostate going to hell, and Diane's insistence that we just give that Wyex shit a try, we never would have had her.

Getting laid nearly every day at our age was a pretty good bonus, too.

******