X Centaurus Ch. 038

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Releassseeeee!"

The head maid's belly swelled, growing larger by the second, filling the space between her and Fey and then spilling outward, pressing up against the other girls' cum bellies, then pressing them back, her larger cum belly dominating theirs in size and power.

The maids didn't seem to mind, squealing with joy they threw themselves at the soft growing mass petting and licking the expanse as it spilled larger still.

"Relllleeeeeeeassseeeiiiieeeee!!"

Fey finished her first long powerful spray of cum then came the second, a sweet sensation she had badly missed, the intense vibration of the collar only driving her on, heightening her orgasm.

The head maid's expression was rapturous, her iris near out of sight they had rolled up so far, her tongue straining from a mouth forming an O as she howled like a banshee, long legs crashing against the cum bellies around her as her thighs were disappeared under growing cum belly, then her face too, ahegao face disappearing from view.

Fey prepared for a third surge, her relief at being freed stupendous.

This was it, her vast balls wouldn't break her!

But abruptly the collar readjusted. The runes shifted across its surface, changing shape and then taking on a pink glow, the jewels each became pink too, and with a sound like the gates of hell slamming closed the collar clicked back into place squeezing down ruthlessly on Fey's cock.

The centaur froze, her relief abruptly cut off like a bucket of water to the face.

"Nuuuu," she softly moaned as she was once more denied relief.