X Centaurus Ch. 004

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivi's scribbled a moment longer then stared at the paper and nodded. She handed the paper back to Ellaria who glanced at it and rolled her eyes. She stepped over to the job board and pinned it to one side of it.

The band stared at their combined handiwork: A Skull wreathed in flames with a pair of surprisingly well drawn horse dicks crossed behind it like a skull and crossbones, blood dripping from the skull's mouth and X's for eyes. At the bottom was a life-like depiction of the anti-mage's grinning head with the addition of devil horns sticking from his forehead and a forked tongue, he held a big bag of coins up which was labelled 'Stolen Adventurers Loot'.

Vivi and Flora nodded in satisfaction. Flora gave Vivi a double thumbs up.

"Well, I guess it's noticeable at least. Come on, we need to book an inn," said Ellaria.

She led the band from the Adventurers Guild as a number of adventurers slowly drifted over to the job board and stared silently at the 'warning' the band had left behind.

Outside the Guild Flora suddenly grabbed Fey's arm.

"Hey, you should come with me."

"But we're going to book an inn?"

"Ella doesn't need all of us for that, and it's pretty obvious where she's going considering it's the only inn in town that caters to adventurers and provides for centaurs, we can catch up later."

Fey looked from the gnome over to Ellaria. The elf raised an eyebrow. "You can go if you wish, I'm going to the town guard to report the thieves afterwards anyway."

"I'm going to the inn," said Vivi, "My feet are killing me, you have no idea how much all this cum leadens your feet. I would do a hell of a lot for a lie down right now."

Flora beamed. "Awesome. Catch you in a bit!" She swiftly grabbed Fey's arm and towed the centaur down the street and around the corner.

"Y-you didn't tell me what you want me for Flora, what is this?"

The gnome floated beside her as the centaur trotted down the street.

"Weelll you know we didn't get paid diddly squat for all the work we put in right? I got nearly as much from the damned muggers."

"Yes? It's not like we can do much about it though right?"

A plotting look crossed the gnome's eyes. "Can we not?

Fey wasn't sure she liked that look.

"I don't know can we?"

"There are... powerful ways, to quickly, shall we say, multiply coins..."

"...Flora if this is gambling again I swear to gods."

"Oh come on, lighten up, it will work out, I have a plan, trust me!"

"Flora, it's gambling, gambling is a good way to lose everything!"

"Not if you are a gnome like me, you know I know what I'm doing so you do trust me right?"

"Not... really..."

Flora scoffed and spread her arms. "I'm a gnome. I'm lucky and I'm a genius. I'll always win, just watch."

"What about that time you lo-"

"Fluke!"

The pair traversed the streets until they came to a more middle class area of town, the houses were larger and had porches out front upon which families and friends were relaxing in the evening sun. As Fey took a step forward Flora abruptly dropped out of the air and began walking on the ground with her legs. Fey was so shocked she nearly tripped over herself.

"What? Did you think I couldn't walk or something?" said the gnome.

"I just, I can't remember when I last saw you walk normally. Maybe, never?"

"Pshh. I walk plenty."

They continued down the residential street, the centaur having to slow down an absurd amount due to the gnomes small legs.

One thing Fey noticed about the area they were walking in was that it seemed to be mostly populated by lupine, that is bipedal wolf people. They sat outside their homes chatting and drinking, some grilling meat on outdoor grills.

Fey couldn't help but wonder what on earth this had to do with gambling but her curiosity was soon sated as Flora pointed at a group of lupine lazing in a circle on a large communal decking, a dozen dice rolling between them and a few dozen stacks of coin.

Flora waved at them and they blinked at her in confusion, their eyes drifted from the gnome up to the centaur or more importantly beneath the centaur. Rounded eyes stared at the throbbing thing gently slapping against Fey's barrel.

"Hiya! Would you be down to deal in a risk lover of a gnome? I'm new in town and looking out for the local dens, you know how it is."

"You want to gamble? With us?" said one of the lupine dragging her gaze away from Fey with difficulty.

"Yes? Is that a problem?"

"Oh let her play if she wants, not our fault if she doesn't know what she's getting into. Besides, she keeps... interesting company, could uh, liven things up." The lupine who had spoken moving uncomfortably on the footstool she sat on.

It was at this point that Fey realized that every single one of the gambling group was female. She looked at the gnome questioningly but Flora blissfully ignored her.

"Oh! I love this game! Azari right? It's really fun!"

The gnome pulled several coin bags from her side and dropped them on the decking. One of the coin bags slipped open and coins slipped across the wood, this was almost enough to distract the lupine from Fey.

"Y-you like games?" said a lupine.

"Love em!" said the gnome flashing a white toothed grin. "Deal me in?"

"Uh, sure, go for it." said one of the lupine, her hips shifting against the decking where she sat.

Flora leaned over and grabbed up the six dice and the dice cup they were using and swiftly tossed out a roll. The dice clattered across the ground and showed various numbers.

One of the lupine shook her head as though to clear it and then looked at the dice. She flipped over a few cards in front of her showing pictures of various royal dragons.

"Uh, sorry that's a loss."

"Oopsie!" said the gnome happily shoving half her coin to the center pile. She passed the dice to the nearest distracted lupine.

This went on for a little while with Fey watching unsure of what exactly was going on. The game seemed to have byzantine rules beyond her comprehension and she could only watch as the pile in the middle slowly grew.

The lupine around the game kept snatching hungry glances at Fey and one was so distressed by her presence that her tail was flagging in the air and her paw had wandered surreptitiously down to her shorts to press up against crotch.

It was when the center coin pile was starting to reach a significant state that Fey felt it. An invisible force pressed up against her cock causing it to throb and twitch. She let out a little gasp at the touch and glared at Flora. The gnome didn't even look in her direction, instead only smiling innocently at the lupine and tapping her leg with her finger. The force hit her cock again this time slapping it hard up against her barrel making a loud noise and drawing the attention of the lupine. As Fey watched Flora's other hand twitched and the dice she had just rolled seemed to move unnaturally for a moment longer than you would expect.

"Oh, would you look at that! Chimaera eyes!" said Flora. She leant forward and grabbed a chunk of coin from the coin pile.

"Uh," said one of the distracted lupine. "Lucky roll. Have you played this game a lot?"

"Nope! Barely played, I just love all kinds of games though!"

The game continued until it was nearing Flora's turn again. Fey suddenly felt a pressure wrap around her cock, like a large hand gripping her length. The pressure shifted backwards then forward pressing at her cock. Fey bit her lip.

"Your uh, centaur friend? Does she have a girlfriend? A boyfriend?" said the lupine who was suffering the most. A damp patch had appeared where her paw was rubbing at her shorts. "She smells, uhm, really nice." Her nostrils flared wide.

"Nope! She's completely single and looking for, hmm, how do you say 'friends'."

The lupine murmured, their hips shifting where they each sat, this time when they looked at Fey's cock they bit their lips, their eyes devouring the sight. Her cock throbbed especially hard, waggling in the air as the pressure against her length sped up. One of the lupine whimpered.

Flora snatched up the cup and dice and threw. The pressure reached a crescendo on Fey's length then instantly released and a spurt of pre-cum slipped from her cock head. The spurt flew across the decking drawing a line of slightly milky clear fluid across the wood and then spattered up the lupine who was struggling the most. She gasped as the precum landed up her chest and over her face and in her mouth and at the same time her paw rubbing roughly against her short reached a peak causing her to orgasm. She let out a long whorish moan, her eyes rolling back as her legs trembled. The lupine stared at the precum and the flushed lupine, their noses were flaring, drawing in the air and along with it the concentrated scent of Fey's pre-cum. Tails all around the group flagged into the air and paws descended to crotches. One lupine was so excited that she'd flooded her shorts and a puddle of fluid had formed atop the wooden footstool she sat on.

Fey wasn't watching the lupine though, she was watching the gnome who had subtly moved her hands. The dice had moved crazily, blatantly being shifted by some force but none of the lupine had noticed in the slightest.

"Dragons Flush!" cried Flora gleefully. She leapt forward and scooped up the entire pile of coin in her arms.

"H-hey!" said one of the lupine, though she was having trouble speaking as her paw was constantly rubbing her crotch. "Th-that's not possible that roll is one in a million!"

"I'm just lucky I guess!" said the gnome a big innocent smile stretched across her face. "Sorry girls but it's time I was on my way."

"W-wait, your friend, can she stay? We can make her very comfortable, very very comfortable!"

"P-please!" whimpered the one who had been covered in precum. Her paw was down her shorts now, openly publicly masturbating.

"Sorry! You know how it is! Lots to do!"

The gnome began walking away with her winnings,

"Nuu!!" said one of the lupine who suddenly lurched forward from where she sat and began crawling toward Fey, her tail straight up in the air, her mouth open wide, breathing heavy. Behind her she left a trail of wet on the decking. "Just let me near it! Just for a bit! Let me taste it! P-please! I'm burning up inside, m-my heat!"

Fey took a step back as the other lupine began to move toward her or began to stand up shakily.

"Uh, flora?"

"Wow, you girls really have a heat problem huh. You know I could help you out with that for a few hundred coins."

"Y-yes! Anything! Please maker her fuck me! Ruin me with that massive brutal horse cock!"

"Flora NO! You're not my pimp!"

The centaur made a decision. She leant down and snatched up Flora, turned around, and ran for it.

The lupine did not react well.

As she ran she heard them trying to run after her, crying out and moaning. They didn't make it far, being so horny your legs trembled did not make for good running ability and Fey being a centaur was really very good at running. She quickly escaped the desperate lupine women and disappeared into the streets of the town.

She slowly came to a stop and dumped the gnome who had been pressed up between her breasts.

The gnome caught her self using magic and glared at Fey.

"You could have made hundreds of coins! What's wrong with you!"

"Dammit Flora, stop trying to use my body to make money, you didn't even ask me! I'm just not doing that, it's not me!"

Flora stuck out her tongue but was distracted by the big pile of coin she held in her arms. A number of coins had fallen as they fled but she'd used her powers to catch them, those coins was orbiting her in addition to the pile. She began sorting it into stacks and filling various coin purses.

"You're unbelievable, you know that right?"

"Unbelievably coin rich!"

Fey groaned and put her head in her hands. She sometimes wondered if the gnome had been created out of the aether by some mischievous god solely for the purpose of fucking and gambling and making snarky remarks.

"Hey it worked out, didn't it? I said I'd get more coin and I did!"

"That, that is true. Don't you think those lupine are going to start questioning what happened once they start to come down from their heat? You made a one in a million roll, I know I would be suspicious."

"Pah, those lupine were so horny they won't be able to do anything but fuck and masturbate for a few days. Their boyfriends are about to have a boning of a lifetime! See? Everybody wins!"

"Urgh. This is dangerous, I shouldn't have this much of an effect with people in heat."

"Hah, you're kidding right? You're just very attractive to them, just like a smoking hot alpha lupine would be, being attractive is a good thing! Look, forget that shit, it's not important, you know what we're doing?"

"What are we doing Flora?"

The gnome tilted her head to the side and smiled with her eyes closed. "Shopping!"

A force grabbed Fey's wrist and she was dragged along behind the gnome who went careening down the street. They passed a few blocks until they came to the shopping district. Shops whizzed past until they came to stop outside a potion maker. The shop smelt horrendous as only a potion makers could but Flora still dragged Fey inside.

The centaur found herself standing awkwardly between aisles of glass bottles trying hard not to move too much in case her large horse half accidentally knocked any bottles over. It wasn't just for fear of being made to pay for them, the bottles were filled with dangerous looking colourful liquids, flowing liquids, invisible liquids, liquids with glowing particles suspended in them, even a bottle that seemed to contain a fish, and even one that seemed to have a miniature tree growing in it.

Flora was floating overhead happily using her power to lift dozens of bottles into the air to inspect. A horrified alchemist was running about underneath her as dangerous looking bottles went whizzing past, his eyes round behind his beer bottle bottom glasses, his frazzled sticky up hair waggling with each twitch of his head.

"Miss customer! These are very dangerous! Oh gosh, please put that explosive potion down, no no not that one! That's bone eating acid!"

Flora smirked and waggled the acid potion over the alchemists head. He flinched away.

"You got any water breathing potions buddy?"

"Y-yes! J-just stop throwing my merchandise around and I'll get it!"

Flora tapped a finger to her lip and thought about it.

"Alright."

All the floating potions suddenly rushed toward the alchemist who let out a shriek of fear before the collection of glass formed up and neatly plopped down on a table beside him. The alchemist wiped a shaky hand across his brow.

"Adventurers..." he muttered under his breath. He gathered himself and found the requested potion which Flora happily grabbed.

Fey watched as the gnome had the alchemist fetch more and more potions of varying type and effect. She had no clue what she would even use most of them for and it seemed an extraordinary waste of money yet she continued to stuff more and more potions into a duffel bag she had gotten the alchemist to give her. The centaur could only stand uncomfortably, her hips occasionally shifting due to the pressure in her balls.

At last the gnome was done and she showered coins over the alchemist's head before zooming out the door. To Fey's outrage an invisible force grabbed her tail and she had to awkwardly shuffle backwards out of the shop.

"Flora get off! Don't you know how rude it is to grab a centaur's tail without permission? A true plains centaur would demand blood recompense for that, it's a really serious matter."

The gnome paused. "Er right, sorry, just shopping! I've missed it. I'm a little excited."

"So I've noticed."

"Well come on, there's only one place else I want to go and then we can go find the inn."

"Promise?"

"One hundred percent!"

Fey relented and followed after the gnome who was currently sitting side-saddle on the potion filled duffel bag as it floated through the air.

The shop they stopped in front of was not what Fey had expected, not in the slightest. A rubber merchant, a purveyor of all things made of rubber and the like. They stepped inside and Fey looked with curiosity at the shop. Lots and lots of things for fermenting, pipes, valves, rubber footballs, even a few new fangled uses such as the soles of sandals and shoes. A small rubber tree sat in the middle of the shop a dozen spigots jammed into its bark that occasionally dripped liquid rubber.

"This new rubber stuff is fascinating Flora but... why?"

She tapped her nose. "It's the big secret, isn't it? The one people don't talk about."

"...What big secret?"

"Why the secret room in every single rubber merchants."

The clerk sat behind them made a strangled noise at that and tried to play it off with a cough.

Flora turned to him. "You're not one for a poker face huh? Well, let's see it!"

"I- I don't know what you're talking about!"

Flora drifted closer to him. "Hmm? What's that? I thought I heard you say a lie?"

The clerk suddenly started to lift into the air and he let out a squawk of fear.

"Fine fine! It's real! It's real! I-I'll show you it!"

He dropped back down to the ground with a thump where he stumbled on his feet. The clerk retrieved a handkerchief from his pocket and dabbed his brow.

"This is usually just for our more adroit and... connected customers, but I'll m-make an exception for one so... perceptive and forceful as yourself."

"Of course."

The clerk stepped behind the counter and pushed against the floor to ceiling shelf. With a click it swung inward revealing a thin dark hall. Flora swooped inside and a suddenly worried clerk rushed in after her. Fey eyed the hall. It was far too small for herself, hell she wasn't even sure she could fit behind the counter. With a sigh, she settled in to wait. Ten minutes later Flora reappeared this time with another duffel bag. A shiny purple-coloured rubber ball slipped from the top of the bag and went bouncing across the floor. Fey raised an eyebrow at it.

"What's that for?"

"It's for stuff and revenge and things."

"Revenge?"

"Did I say revenge? I meant rubber. Very similar words."

The clerk emerged from behind her. He looked mildly terrified as though he had been through a strenuous ordeal. When Flora looked at him he flinched away. The gnome grinned evilly and dumped coin on the counter. The clerk snatched it up.

"Done, all done, now, please, oh god please, get out of my establishment!"

Flora narrowed her eyes at the clerk.

"Come on Flora it's starting to get late."

The gnome gave the clerk one last savage glare causing the clerk to let out a little involuntary scream before she turned and drifted after Fey as she left the shop.

They wandered back through town as the sun was setting across the rooftops and found themselves outside the inn Elaria had supposedly booked a room at. A sign outside read 'The Slime's Bane Inn'. An Appropriate for an inn that liked to market itself to adventurers.

They pushed inside, a welcoming room greeting them warmed by a large open fireplace. A number of adventurey looking types were lazing around the room on various couches. At the main desk Ellaria stood talking with the innkeeper.

Fey waved at her as she caught her attention and tried very hard to ignore the man to her side who had just spat his beer all over his friend when his eyes had found Fey's cock.

"Heya, did everything go okay?"

"Hrmm. Yes. No. Inn's fine, we have a good room. But the town guards refused to listen to me, or rather they didn't give a damn. This backwoods town is not exactly filled with the most professional of people."

"Ah really? That's a shame. Maybe things aren't as bad as we think, that anti-mage possibly permanently losing his magic could have put a damper on their whole operation."