X Centaurus Ch. 041

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SCHLOOORK!

Which was followed by her madly trembling puss spraying down the centaur's underside yet again.

Skllrtsh-skllrrtsh-skllrrtsh!

Rebecca was left with her mouth agape, tongue lolling from the side, as she was given an absolutely world changing fucking, every stallion thrust the greatest orgasm of her life afresh, and more, building on the previous one, it just didn't stop, a chain reaction of messy squirting orgasms that built and built and built until she could do nothing but throw back her head and howl.

"OHYGAAAAAAAWWWWWDDAIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!"

She thrashed in the orc girl's grip, actually causing them to struggle to hold her in place as her fingers and toes splayed and stretched.

And then Fey moved into more aggressive thrusting strokes and her howling only increased.

The wonderful vibrating feeling was driving Fey to animalistic madness, desperately needing to rut the sensation away.

Rebecca seized up in the orc's hands, her body going stiff as her back arched, her mouth yawning wide as she screamed and screamed, squirting hard up over Fey's underside, the backspatter soaking through the clothes of the orcs who cooed at her cute little motions.

And then Fey was cumming and Rebecca's vision went white.

Long ropes of cum sprayed into the dogkin and her belly began to push outward, slowly at first, then rapidly as her womb was filled with surge after powerful surge.

The two orcs gasped with amazement as she swelled, pressing their hands into her belly and exclaiming as they sunk into the soft surface.

Rebecca expanded until her cum belly filled the laps of the two orcs and they had to spread their arms to embrace her, their voices going from delight to awe as she grew and grew with horse cum, her body spilling over their legs and thighs and pushing Fey up and away from the couch until she was covering both orc women entirely with belly and her cum tummy was spilling down onto the floor, her softness spreading across the carpet, pushing aside furniture and crushing coffee tables.

It seemed the filling was too much for the vibration magic to handle and as Fey came to a stop, the last droplet of horse semen shivering free, so did the vibration.

Rebecca groaned as she was splayed against her own belly, pinned between a reared back Fey and her own obscene curving expanse, more lake of cum than girl.

"I'm in heaven..." she moaned into her body.