X Centaurus Ch. 025

Story Info
Fey returns to the mansion and big things ensue.
13.2k words
4.71
6.9k
9
1

Part 26 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stratothrax
Stratothrax
1,015 Followers

Previously on Centaurus: Wummy milks a very pregnant and very milky Flora, Kayla, and Vivi then accidentally reveals to them that they are carrying eggs.

Now chapter 25:

Lily looked over the brilliantly crafted doll. She didn't need to be a dollmaker to recognise the exquisite quality of the thing, the dollmaker had even gone as far as dying the hair to be pink like Flora's! Even the button eyes were the same colour as the gnome girl's. Everything was accurate to how Flora was... minus her current pregnancy of course.

She looked up and smiled, clearly pleased. The old woman returned her smile with a warm one, her eyes crinkling with amusement

"It's wonderful!"

The old lady bowed her head. "The pleasure is mine, it's the least I could do after you and and your band did what you did, I thought it was the end for us and then you came out of nowhere and, well, you saved us."

The rustling of fabric filled the room for a moment as Lily fiddled with the doll's clothes, her cheeks a faint pink.

"I didn't do very much really, even though I wanted to do more."

She looked at the dolls that she had laid out in front of her, dolls of Ellaria, Fey, her sister, and Vivi, each of them meticulously crafted by the old doll maker to look exactly like their real counterparts, far better than any approximations she had clumsily thrown together before.

"But maybe next time I can help more, maybe a lot more."

A small bell tingled and Ellaria pushed open the front door of the dollmaker's shop. Compared to the humble villager's home the extraordinarily beautiful elf looked like a queen amongst the peasantry, and the dollmaker seemed to be set a little off balance that this radiant noble was in her home.

"We're heading out, Fey's finished healing anyone who needed it and we've shored up the town walls as best we can, it should be enough to prevent any monster attacks, at least until that rider gets back with help from the City. I imagine Lady Alexandria will send a detachment from her legion to check over this village... and the others those vile Kobogons have no doubt attacked."

"Okie, that's fine, I have everything I could ever want," said Lily once more looking over the Flora doll with a blissfully pleased expression.

"I suppose you'll want to put those in my dimensional bag."

"Hmm? Oh yes! If that's okay..."

Lily handed over the doll of Vivi to the elf who quickly stowed it in the leather bag on her hip, then she passed her Fey. Ellaria paused as she took hold of the Centaur doll, it was remarkably life like. Looking at the body and the horse part, if she had to guess, they came from two separate dolls and had been cleverly stitched together to create a centaur. She turned it over surreptitiously looking for a certain part, to her surprise it was there, a rubber dildo no doubt from Flora's apparent collection. This would make the second toy of Fey that had been made. She glanced up at the dollmaker and found her looking in absolute horror between the noble looking elf and the dildo.

"I- I- c-can Explain y-your l-ladyship! It w-was a f-favour for s-saving my life! I would n-never n-normally, I would n-never touch s-such disg- oh no- I'm sorry L-Liy I- d-don't-!"

Ellaria held up a calming hand. "It's fine, I understand completely. We all no doubt have an understanding that certain aids exist and are used. There is nothing to be embarrassed about, it is perfectly natural, in fact it is quite healthy to make a regular and spirited activity."

This didn't seem to help the dollmaker's condition who was sagging and staring boggily eyed at the elegant elven high noble who was now apparently professing the benefits of regularly using a dildo in her humble shop.

Ellara noticed that she wasn't improving the poor woman's highly agitated state and coughed into her fist.

"Ahem. I mean, Lily! What were you thinking making this poor dollmaker attach a large purple dildo to her wonderful craft!"

"She agreed! She totally agreed!

"And you no doubt pressured her into it. A dildo is not necessary for combat or healing purposes which is why I- er, you had them made."

"I'm sorry!" said Lily, her lower lip trembling.

"Good, think ahead next time."

Ellaria firmly wrapped her fingers around the dildo and placed the doll in her bag, her lip twitching as she heard a centaur make a squawking sound outside. Then she held out her hand for her own doll.

Lily lifted it reverently as it was truly a masterpiece, the hair had been threaded with some kind of metallic red thread that danced like fire with the light and her eyes were not buttons but some kind of two-tone crystal.

"This is..." said Ellaria running her fingers through its hair, her eyes slightly unfocused.

"It's the best I could do on short notice, I- I had some other work I was doing for one of the city nobles so I adapted it, I hope you don't mind."

"It's strange to see myself like this, but I suppose it is an impressive piece of work. Very well," said Ellaria glancing back up at the dollmaker. She quickly shoved the doll of herself into her bag and held out her hand for the Kayla doll.

Lily looked into her sister's button eyes and let out a little sigh. She hadn't seen her sister in what felt like quite a long time, not that she was gone, but she was still very much invisible to the naked eye. Of course having an invisible sister wouldn't have made very good reference for the dollmaker, but fortunately, she and her sister were twins and so the doll she held was a modified version of herself, the ears and tails tweaked by a fraction of an inch making it much more like her sister.

"Don't worry Lily, I'm sure the potion will wear off at some point. Potions like that aren't meant to last, it's just been an unusually long time due to how it was accidentally diffused throughout her body."

"I know, I just miss seeing her, I want to see how she's changed. It's one thing feeling how much larger with kits she is but..."

She bowed her head and silently passed the otterkin doll over to Ellaria who bagged it.

"And the last?" said Ellaria looking at the remaining Flora doll resting against Lily's leg.

"Uhm, I want to hang onto this one for a little while if that's okay, so I can practice."

Ellaria let her hand drop.

"Very well, I suppose It would be remiss of me to not allow an apprentice to improve. Just take care you don't catch Flora's attention, keep it subtle." She turned to leave. "We're done here Lily, we did what we came to do and now we return as is the adventurer way. Come. let us be off."

--

Fey trotted along the road and let out yet another sigh. She carefully kept her eyes away from the three minotaur girls who were staring at her from where they followed behind, their eyes tracing over her body, taking in her rigid three feet of dick to her back legs where her enormous balls swayed back and forth with each step.

It wasn't just them causing her to sigh, it was just, well, saving the village had been great at first, she was the villager's saviour, and it was everything she'd ever wanted, to save people, to be a healer, a hero.

But as things had started to calm down she had begun to notice just how empty the village was. The truth was that she hadn't saved the village, she'd only save part of it. The rest of the villagers were dead and buried and she couldn't do a single thing about it.

It had almost broke her to see a little girl ask her father where her mother was. The villager's had spirit and were a hardy and determined folk, but she could still see the grief in them just barely held back.

As it was she had spent the journey out of the village and back to the city of Bine in a glum state. Of course she knew the minotaur girls had no such feelings about the villagers, to them it was just another adventurers job, which made her more than irritated when they expected her to fuck them when they made camp for the night.

Her solution to their constant bothering of her had been simple, she'd found a twig and when Baerinda had attempted to use her illusions she had promptly put an end to it by poking Amerys in the arm with the twig.

The male minotaur had not been particularly happy about that, but it kept Baerinda and Chloe and Astrid at a distance as they were only willing to go so far around the guys, not wanting them to see what they intended to do with Fey.

Avoiding sex for so long hadn't been without its downsides for herself. Her gait was made awkward by the sheer size of her testicles which were now enormous, significantly larger than watermelons, taut and vascular with no give, bigger than they had ever been and quite uncomfortable. The only upside was that even though they were larger than they had been when she had visited the whore house they did not hurt anywhere near as much, a matter of them having gradually grown into their newly stretched out size she supposed.

Still, it was not an ideal situation to say the least and she was coming to regret her decision to abstain. She could practically feel them churning! Desperate for release, to be pumped into an eager girl, the sheer weight of the things! She could feel them pressing against her back legs like stones, overly full was an understatement...

The three minotaur girls weren't the only ones who were staring harshly at her, she had the attention of Flora and Vivi too. The pink haired gnome girl had her arms crossed over her pregnancy which was much larger than it had been, in fact it looked to be now over seven foot across. Vivi walked below her, struggling a little with her also larger slime girl pregnancy. Fey wasn't sure why they were giving her such intense looks, she thought it might be because they had become larger and were annoyed with the inconvenience. But then they had both been significantly larger with cum before.

After a few more minutes of awkwardly trotting down the road with so many eyes on her she noticed a shadow and turned to see Flora floating down beside her.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm," began the gnome.

Fey blinked. "Hmm?

"Yes, Hmmmmm. I have a question for you Fey, it is a deadly serious question about centaurs."

Fey was completely thrown off by this. "Wh-what about centaurs?"

"I'll cut straight the point. Are centaurs a type of bird?"

Fey nearly fell over, having to trot quickly to keep her balance.

"Wh-what are you asking me?!"

"A type of lizard then?" said Flora, looking over Fey's body with fierce suspicion as though expecting the centaur to break out with a rash of secret lizard scales at any moment.

"No centaurs are not lizards!"

"Are you sure? A hoof is kind of like a giant scale on each leg right?"

"Flora, I really have no clue what you are talking about! Please stop asking me weird things!"

Flora squinted at her, then flicked at the cloth covering her breasts. A large egg about the size of a cantaloupe rose up and revealed itself poking from between her expansive cleavage. The egg was a clean bright ceramic white speckled with flecks of gold which gleamed in the summer sun.

"It's this," whisper hissed Flora. "You did this!"

"Oh... that. I kinda did, didn't I, huh?" said Fey scratching her cheek and closing her eyes with the motion.

"You've given me eggs Fey, how eggs?!"

"Don't you remember? At the dungeon, the door to that giant room, it had engravings of eggs on them."

Flora blinked. "I don't remember that at all."

"That's probably because you don't pay attention to literally anything Flo," said Vivi trotting up beside them. "I remember and she's right, there were pictures of eggs on that big rusty bronze door... I guess you think that has something to do with what Flora laid?"

"I didn't lay anything, I'm not a bloody chicken."

Fey nodded at Vivi. "It- it makes sense doesn't it? That's the place where I was changed, that great machine and those miles long halls, it had to have had a purpose. I think the eggs on the door were a clue, that space, it was meant for making babies or something, I think, maybe."

Flora rubbed her chin. She was lying across her own pregnancy, most pregnant girls would have the problem of their pregnancy weighing them down, in Flora's case it simply acted as a convenient floating bed which she lay sprawled atop of, her feet lazily kicking above her.

"I can see that might have been the intent I suppose, all that stuff was meant to make eggs for whatever race created that space.... But doesn't it kinda seem like an excessively large amount? Like whatever that stuff was it seemed like, I don't know, too much? Way way too much?"

"Are you talking about that dungeon that changed Fey?" Said Lily who was sitting cross-legged atop Fey's back.

"Yes, the one that uh, gave me- a, uhm, th-thingy"

"It gave her a pussy destroying dick to ruin girls with yes," said Flora putting it bluntly.

"D-don't put it like that!" Said Fey flustered by the gnomes way of speaking.

"It's true isn't it? I know what you did to those minotaur girls and why they can't take their damned eyes away from your currently extremely full balls Fey.

"SHHHH! Don't say it out loud!" hissed Fey looking around frantically. Thankfully the male minotaurs were far behind and hadn't been listening. It wasn't that males were in any kind of a relationship with the minotaur girls as Fey understood, it was just she didn't think they would take it well at all that all of the girls had chosen her over any of them, especially considering how prideful minotaurs could be.

"Eh, maybe they need to hear it, to understand that they've been completely outmatched and that they'll forever be little stubby twigs to those girls now, never able to satisfy them like you can.

"N-no they don't Flora, they don't need to be told- They deserve to be shown it while I pin down my girls and fuck them silly in front of their very eyes- coughcough I mean, I wouldn't want to upset them after all they did for us!"

Flora blinked down at the centaur. "Was that your true feelings showing through for a second Fey?"

"N-no!" said Fey blushing pink, "I just, I just have some other feelings too, but that's a different separate issue! Completely different and separate!"

Vivi leaned over and casually patted Fey's vast testicles, they barely gave beneath her paw, remaining round and taut and vascular. "Me thinks these girls are getting so over full that they might be having an effect on you Fey."

Fey squawked and stumbled forward, a long spray of precum leaping from between her front legs and painting a line of dark wet up the cobble. "D-don't! They're really s-sensitive!"

"Hey I did offer to drain you," said Flora eyeing her balls hungrily, "If you didn't want to end up in this predicament you shouldn't have gone cold turkey right away, I-" her eyes drifted back up to Fey's upper half and she at last registered the doll that Lily was playing with. She blinked.

"Wait, is that doll of me?!!"

Lily looked down at the doll then up at Flora.

"Yes? I talked with captain Ellaria and we agreed to get one of each of the band, it makes sense right? This way if Fey can't get to one of us she can still heal us."

"You do know what happened is unlikely to happen the same again, there aren't any manacrystal-- wait you're side tracking me! You made a doll of me without even asking! God Dammit was that you touching me this whole time? I thought it was my clothing getting too small for me!"

"M-maybe, b-but I'm practising! I need to level up!"

Flora scoffed. "Leveling out of battle doesn't work, it's a fools task."

"She's level twelve Flo," said Fey butting in.

Flora nearly fell out of the air, her arms coming uncrossed in sheer surprise.

"Over fourteen now!" said Lily beaming.

"That- but you haven't done anything!" said the Gnome outraged.

"It kind of makes sense Flora," said Vivi looking at her paw which was still warm from touching Fey's balls. "Haven't you thought it odd? I know you've been leveling, me too, I got a Limit Break for gods sake, I never thought I would get one, but I've been leveling up so much recently and it just kinda happened."

"That's because we've been fighting so much, duh."

"Is it just that though? Because I haven't leveled up this fast from just fighting in a long long time, not since my early levels... Something feels... different."

"What are you saying?" said Flora squinting down at the vulpine.

Vivi sighed and let her paw drop. "I don't really know yet. But I know you know something is different. Fey is... making us stronger somehow."

Flora scoffed loudly at that, although a little doubt crept into her expression.

"Lots and lots of centaur milking did it for me!" said Lily cheerfully.

"Whatever. I don't believe you. You're obviously just some over the top Affinity lucker. And anyway give me that!"

She grabbed at the air and the Flora doll was snatched out of Lily's hands and floated up to Flora. She reached out for it hesitantly.

"S-scared you're going to tear a hole in the fabric of reality and kill the universe?" said Fey looking up at the gnome with a slightly cheeky look.

Flora scowled and grabbed for the doll. She drew in a breath and froze up as she touched it, waiting for something to happen. Nothing did.

Vivi let out a bark of laughter. "That was worth seeing, you looked like you were about to poo yourself in fright Flo!"

"Shut up, shut up! I did not!"

Furious, the Gnome snapped her hand out and a twig lifted up from the side of the road and launched itself at Vivi. In a flash of movement a tentacle whipped out from beneath the hem of Vivi's shorts, grabbed the twig, and flicked it back at Flora where it bounced off her pregnant belly. The tentacles slurped up back inside Vivi in less than a moment leaving the vulpine mewling and stumbling trying to keep her balance, her paw desperately holding up her enormous belly as clear lubricant ran down her inner thighs.

"S-serves y-you r-right!" Vivi managed to choke out while glaring at the gnome, and then in a hushed whisper "t-too rough still Wummy,"

"Please drop it Flora, this isn't worth fighting about," said Fey, and to her surprise after giving the fox girl a few more dirty looks she did.

Instead, Flora focused on the doll she held on top of her breasts. She inspected it carefully and couldn't help but admire the craftsmanship even if it was a bit creepy to be holding a doll of herself. Whoever had made it had done a good job, even the tone of hair was the perfect pink, exactly as her own, even when she held her hair up to it it was the exact same colour. She ran her fingers over its short stack body. The breasts weren't nearly as large proportionally as hers were currently, but then she supposed it was made with her being in an unpregnant state in mind. She touched at the nipples through the doll's blouse and felt the tingle of her own touch on her enormous breasts.

Well, maybe this would have some uses, she certainly had had some difficulty reaching every part of her own body while in such a heavily pregnant state. Suddenly curious she pulled apart the dolls shorts wondering what she would find. To her disappointment the doll was sexless, just a smooth area where genitals might have been. Still, she poked at it experimentally and found that she could feel it still, if only on her muff.

"Curious," she muttered, "could this be... hmm."

Like a great rusty but improbably powerful machine, machinations were grinding to life in Flora's mind. She had plans for what to do with these dolls of the band, oh she had plans, and she was sure she could bully- ahem, persuade Lily to help.

For a gnome's memory was long and patient and-

Flora was interrupted from her navel gazing by the sound of stamping feet. She looked up to find a full battalion marching down the road decked out in full plate lorica gleaming in the sun, their battalion flag vexillum held up at the front resplendent with the emblem of Lady Alexandria.

Stratothrax
Stratothrax
1,015 Followers