X Centaurus Ch. 025

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, what's up with that?"

"I think it's probably for the village," said Fey, "When we first saved them from the caves one of the villages found a horse and rode off to the city to beg for aid, I guess maybe this is it?"

"Hmphh. Adventurers always having to step in to do a soldier's job."

"That's cause adventures are just straight up better," nodded Vivi wisely.

"Uhm, isn't it because the legions can't be everywhere at once whereas adventures can because they are everywhere?" said Lily.

"Nah, it's because soldiers suck!"

"Oh, okay I- I guess that makes sense."

"Keep learning from me and you'll be one of the good ones someday," promised Vivi.

It wasn't long before the city came into sight, the great sprawling stoney white wash of Bine laid out once more before them, its beauty bright in the summer sun. Magic Mog had seen it before of course, and the Hammer Horns didn't even give it a moment's glance, eager to get back to the city. When they came upon the gates they were faced with the same long queue as their first time entering the city. Magic Mog and the Hammer Horns shared an equal amount of loud complaints about the delay, which just seemed to irritate the other people in the queue who muttered about brash adventurers.

Their entrance was almost prevented by a number of guards at one point, guards who had caught sight of the extremely pregnant Flora and the extremely naked and obscene lower half of Fey. The guards were pointing angrily and walking toward them when suddenly a runner appeared. The guards took one look at the runner and about-faced, immediately swerving away from him and the bands who the messenger was approaching.

It wasn't hard to figure out why, the runner's expensive looking clothing was emblazoned with Lady Alexandria's emblem. It was the Ladies personal messenger, and of a species Fey hadn't seen before, a wiry and fit hare person with washboard abs, which she supposed made a certain amount of sense as a species suited to that job.

He bounced to a halt in front of Ellaria and Braddox.

"Ellaria De'loquint and Braddox Granitium?"

"Yes?"

He marked something off on a note and then handed over an envelope to the elf and one to the minotaur. Ellaria stared at what looked by all appearances to be a gold painted wax seal. Extravagant.

Then as she was staring, mildly stunned, a second and third runner arrived, and then a fourth, although not quite as elite looking as the Lady's runner. All three of them thrust envelopes into Ellaria's hands until she was carrying four separate envelopes.

"Uhm, what's with the sudden interest?" said Fey trotting up beside her.

"Famous? What?" said Ellaria.

"No I said-"

"I don't know Fey," said Ellaria briskly moving on from her slip. "This is probably nothing." Although she quickly and excitedly opened the top most envelope using a line of fire to part the paper.

Fey squinted down at it. "Is... that a tailor's insignia?"

Ellaria quickly scanned through it and blinked. "It is a tailor, they say they want me to come to their shop for some kind of creation? Free of charge."

Flora made a grumpy noise. "Remember what I told you about mages falling all over themselves for elves? Well now that she's all prettified it's going to be ten times worse."

"I'm sure this tailor has perfectly natural reasons to want to work with me, perhaps due to my excellence as an adventurer, I believe the most renowned and famous adventurers often acquire gifts like this as businesses use them as a form of advertising. This is likely the same thing, a craftsman recognizing an opportunity with an up and coming band like ours."

"An up and coming band that has to go scrounging in the shit filled sewers for money?" muttered Flora.

Ellaria carefully ignored that, she was feeling far too pleased with herself to be bothered by Flora's snark.

Beside her, Braddox had flicked open his envelope from Lady Alexandria. The paper on the inside was excessively thick and perfumed and looked very expensive, the writing upon it done in such an excessively floral looping calligraphy that it was nearly unreadable.

"It says the Lady has heard of what we did and wishes to publicly award us for going beyond what is expected of lowly adventurers in saving the villagers from the Kobogons."

"Lowly? We're not lowly," said Ellaria.

"It actually put it a lot less kindly than that, but I still believe the Lady means well. We should go, it would be good for our standing in the Adventurers Guild and likely lead to some private commissions just by dint of getting our names out and being talked about."

As Ellaria was grumbling Flora plucked one of the envelopes from her hands. "Oh, this one is actually for Fey," said Flora, still opening it herself despite both Ellaria and Fey glaring daggers at her.

She pulled out the contents which turned out to just be a note.

"It's from Rina, she says she understands now why there was some concern about being able to stay at her mansion. She says everything is smoothed over and we can stay but we should come sooner rather than later. She doesn't say why."

Ellaria pulled open the last envelope as Flora spoke.

"That's fine, if it really is urgent I suppose we can split up while I go to the guild and collect our fee. Oh excellent!"

"What is it?" said Fey.

"It's the adventurers school, they say they've accepted my offer and are willing to bring me on as soon as possible!"

Braddox glanced over at her. "The adventurer's school? Ah, I can imagine they would be desperate to hire on people, I was thinking of teaching some classes myself."

"They are? Why?"

"It's Lady Alexandria, she's poached all their best people for her legion."

"O-oh," said Fey, "That, uhm, lines up with my experience with her. I really don't know about going to this ceremony of hers, what if she tries to take one of us? What if she tries to take me?!"

"I'm sure it will be fine Fey, it is in public after all. It's not like we can't leave if she gets pushy."

Fey wasn't sure if she believed that in the slightest, but she decided to let it drop for now. Instead, she split from Vivi and Lily and Ellaria who were going to the AG and followed after Flora, and Kayla apparently floating overhead, although she could only take Flora's word for that since she had become entirely invisible with the draining of the last of the cum in her by a certain slime monster.

There was an awkward moment where the three minotaur girls started walking along with Fey, momentarily forgetting they were part of a band and under their band captain's thumb. Braddox quickly corrected them on that mistake and they scuttled after him after he bellowed a command. As they left dozens of naked glowing mini Baerindas with butterfly wings appeared around Fey and placed kisses on every part of her body, especially her lower parts. As the real Baerinda disappeared into the crowd they faded and Fey was left stunned in place as Flora gave her questioning looks.

"It's n-nothing, we should go," said Fey, quickly trotting onward.

They made their way through the city, with some amount of difficulty due to the amount of attention that Flora was drawing. Which was a problem as it caused those same eyes drawn to her to eventually drift down to Fey, and then a little lower where eyebrows were swiftly raised. Not having an intimidating fiery headed elf striding ahead of them didn't help either as people seemed less afraid to approach, and if those that approached happened to be female, and in heat, and scenting the air, well things weren't exactly going smoothly. Fey already had a trail of over a dozen species walking along behind her, their eyes locked onto her enormous swaying balls.

By the time they arrived at the front gates to the mansion paws and hands were snatching touches and feels of said balls.

"S-so hot, how are they so hot, I can feel the heat of them and I'm not even touching them!" said a human girl.

"You don't think they're real do you?"

"No. Obviously fake, some magical trick, like the gnome.... but that smell, that smell is real, gods it's making me feel heated!

The girls all drew in long appreciative breaths through their noses, one even sagging as the scent hit her, nearly falling over and having to hang onto people nearby to keep upright.

"F-fuck, this is bad, I- I think I need this-" said a squirrel tailed girl as she stumbled forward and buried her face in the larger than melon sized things. Fey skittered forward in surprise, the short girl being dragged along behind her as she clung to her. Her cock throbbed rigid at the attention, slapping up against her barrel and messily spraying cups and cups of precum over her front legs and all over the ground.

It only took a moment before the heady scent of the precum rolled over the girls and they swarmed forward, hands and paws grasping for her.

"F-flora h-help!"

The gnome rolled her eyes and flicked her hands sending the horde of women stumbling back.

"Get inside already, I'm not waiting all day Fey," said the gnome floating over a pair of gates.

It took Fey a moment to realise that they had arrived at Rina's mansion and that the gold capped iron gates in front of her were in fact the front gates to the mansion. She fled inside and turned to see Flora slamming the gates shut with her power and moving an ornamental boulder in front of them ensuring they wouldn't be opened any time soon.

The nearly two dozen girls outside stared forlornly through the bars at her.

Fey felt a little bad.

But she could also feel her balls growing larger, slowly creeping down her back legs, reacting to their pleas.

Maybe she should go out there and breed those needy women full of her seed, leaving them as leaky balls of cum, she was the best answer to their desire and heat after all, just kick that boulder aside and-

"Fey, come on, what are you dawdling for?"

She blinked and realised that Flora was already a fair way ahead of her. She trotted to catch up wondering just where that thought had come from. Not ejaculating for such a long time was starting to affect her badly, she needed to do something and soon.

Flora rapped on the mansion door and this time they were immediately answered. A huge pink scaled and pink haired lamia woman appeared in the doorway, somehow making the enormous entrance appear a little less enormous. It was Rina.

"Fey!" exclaimed the lamia, clearly extremely pleased to see her. She grabbed hold of Fey's hands and swiftly dragged her inside, the centaur too surprised to do anything about it, her hooves clattering on the marble as she was dragged along by the impressively strong lamia.

Bemused, Flora followed in her wake.

The happily chattering Rina led them to a reception room, a large one that was specially made for her judging by the number of lamia chaises around.

Fey came to a grinding halt as they entered, her legs and hooves locking up as an occupant of one of the plush couches came into view, his legs up on a footstool as he relaxed into the cushions. It was Tami's father and Rina's husband, a human man. He was currently sipping on what looked like a fruity beverage, the glass filled with ice and red fruits. The edge of the glass disappeared beneath his very large and voluminous black moustache as he sipped, his eyes locked on and unmoving from Fey, his brow furrowed in anger. Beside him a servant gently fanned him with a feather fan.

"H-hi?" said Fey, terrified.

"So, you are the one who did... that... to my daughter."

"Oh, get off your high horse Iskren, we've already gone over this enough times. Tami is old enough to do as she wishes, if she wanted that, which she has profusely and repeatedly said that she did, then it's fine."

"She was turned into, into-! She's full of-!!!" the man's moustache wiggled madly as he struggled to articulate his fury.

"She's full of horse cum, yes your daughter got stuffed full of the stuff while being getting the fucking of a life time, you should be happy for her!" said Flora, extremely helpfully.

As she spoke Iskren's face had been slowly getting redder and redder and had now surpassed the colour of the fruits in his drink. With a *tink* a crack appeared on his glass and he was forced to ease his tense grip for fear of shattering it.

"You speak this way, about my lovely perfectly innocent daughter, turned into a horse's cum dump!"

"Yes." said Flora, adding to her helpfulness. She was a very helpful gnome.

The man made a wordless scream of rage.

"Iskren calm down, she's perfectly fine, no harm done."

Iskren turned slightly crazed eyes on her.

"She refuses to be emptied! She's the same size as she was days ago!"

"Yes, well there's something to be said of being so massively and gravidly filled, it is hard to give up that feeling of being so stretched out, I er, *cough*, imagine, that is the case, anyway."

"Yeah, exactly, it feels really good, you'd totally feel the same way if Fey fucked you full of cum, wait, are you jealous?"

This did not do anything good for the man's blood pressure and Fey was fairly sure she could see his eyes becoming more bloodshot in real time.

"Anyway, these our our digs for then night I guess, suppose I'd best take a load off, you've no idea how much of a pain it is to carry a pregnant otterkin girl around all day," said Flora with a sigh, cracking her knuckles and ignoring the death stare of the man.

A small ornate sofa beside her suddenly groaned and then promptly collapsed as a large weight came down in the middle of it, a yelp coming from where an invisible weight rested.

"Oops," said Flora.

Fey let out a sigh and put a hand over her eyes as the shouting escalated. Maybe it hadn't been the greatest idea to trust Rina's word things were smoothed over, it was hardly as if having someone important to you be turned into a happy lake of horse cum was going to be easy to accept.

A gloved hand waved for her attention and she looked down to find a butler looking up at her. The butler smiled politely.

"Miss if you would come with me for just a moment, someone wishes to speak with you. Please, this won't take long."

"Uhm, yes? Is everything okay?"

"Yes, everything is quite alright, this is just a matter of where you will be sleeping tonight, no more."

Fey nodded and decided it would be best to get away from the argument that had taken on a life of its own: aka Flora vs the world. She trotted after the butler. A fruity beverage went sailing through the air as she left through the door.

The butler led her down several long corridors and then inside an unremarkable room. The room appeared to be non-descript, just another room in the ridiculously excessive number of rooms that this mansion held, yet another study, if one that was barely lit, the curtains closed.

"Is this room where you want me to stay?" she turned to the butler and found him pale-faced and terrified.

"I'm sorry miss, she made me do it I couldn't-!"

A rope leapt from the gloom and wrapped around the butler's head, gagging him then pulling him off his feet and dragging him off into the dark.

"Wh-what is this?!" said Fey backing away in alarm toward the door.

But it was too late to escape.

Thirty more ropes leapt and snaked from the dark and swarmed the centaur, wrapping around her limbs, gagging her, tying her feet and wrists and waist and barrel. She was near instantaneously tied up, and immediately began to struggle, trying to use her great strength to break free.

The problem was that her limbs hadn't been tied together so that when she moved them she found she had no leverage to pull at the floating ropes, they simply moved with her. The ropes barely seemed to notice her efforts, instead focusing on moving her. They were lifting her, rising, dragging her up into the air where her strength was even more useless.

Making muffled sounds of alarm she was moved into the air and then made to glide toward the curtains. The curtains were quickly pulled aside by the ropes revealing a pair of double doors to the outside that were swung wide, the ropes all pouring through it into the room, which was quickly being reversed as they dragged her free.

Looking around wild eyed she found herself in some kind of courtyard, then moving out of the courtyard and through some kind of ornamental gardens, the ropes lashing and coiling around her as they swiftly hauled the struggling thrashing centaur through the air.

Her hooves clipped the top of a hedge and she found herself in another entirely new place, a wide dirt staging area with an enormous three storey stable half surrounding it, like a barn but far more expansive. Not for long did she have a view of this stable however as a pair of double doors to the stable were ripped open and she was quickly thrust into the pitch dark interior.

It was warm inside, and smelled of hay, that nice homely comfortable stable smell that she guiltily enjoyed. She squinted trying to get her eyes adjusted to the darkness faster but it was slow in coming.

She could, however, hear voices nearby.

"Oh wow, she's huge!"

"I told you so, way bigger than any of these shitty stallions."

"Well these are racing or riding horses not exactly cart horses Tami, it's not quite the same thing, of course their male genitalia would be on the smaller side, it's how they've been bred."

Fey spluttered around her gag, were they calling her a cart horse?! How dare they! She was not that large yet... probably.

"And you, you did it with her?" said the first speaker, "You took all of her? B-but how? She's so b-big!"

"It's magic, I swear it, she's a magic centaur who does things to a girl, makes them stretchier, more sensitive, hornier, she even made me level up! Well, you don't need me to tell you that she's magic, just look at me!"

Fey's eyes finally adjusted to the light and she found herself facing a huge smooth pale curving wall. Confused, and trying to adjust, she looked up and found a teenage tiger eared girl looking down at her resting atop her vast belly.

After a moment she noticed two other decidedly more normal looking teenagers to her side, There was a wolfkin who appeared to have dyed the wolf ears poking from her hair and her tail poking from her short pleated skirt an obnoxiously bright pink, somehow even more pink than Flora's hair. She blinked at the skirt and realised it was part of a uniform of some kind, at least judging by the school emblem on her blouse, and that the second teenager was wearing the exact same thing.

The second teenager was a curvy and slightly pudgy rabbitkin? bunnykin? Fey wasn't sure, only having her rabbit like ears to go on, which had a remarkable number of gold studs and hoop earrings. The top of her blouse had been unbuttoned with clear intent of showing off as much cleavage as possible, she had succeeded almost too well and her large breasts were on the verge of spilling out.

"I can see that you look silly Tami, really silly."

Tami crossed her arms and looked smug. "Can you say you got fucked by a centaur Ruby? Like a mare being taken by her raw and wild stallion mate?"

The wolfkin bit her lip. "Shush you, You know I've got a weakness for that stuff."

"I know you do, and so do I now. I mean just look!"

Fey felt herself rotating in the air and being fully displayed to the teenage girls, her larger than watermelon sized ball shifting to lie heavily against her legs as the teenager's eyes came to rest on them.

"Those can't be real..."

"Tami, what am I looking at?"

Tami herself seemed somewhat thunderstruck and lost for words. Fey realised her balls hadn't been quite this large when she had done it with her, indeed a line of drool ran down the teenager's chin as she stared at her new size.

"It- they weren't that large before, she- she must have absorbed more males, o-or something. Uhm, it's like I said, she can get bigger by absorbing guys, she grew a ton when she drained these two minotaur assassins that were trying to get us!"