X Centaurus Ch. 025

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wolf eared girl called Ruby was sniffing at the air, a slight pinkness coming to her cheeks as Fey's currently especially strong scent rolled over them. The girl's hips started to shift as though in discomfort.

"C-can I do it with her now Tami? You did promise us! I want to know what it's like..."

"I guess I did make a promise, kinda regretting that now... But first I have something important to do. I didn't gather every single stallion from every single stable on the mansion's grounds for no reason you know."

Fey's eyes went very round hearing that and she began desperately struggling.

Tami ignored her and the ropes began pulling on something from the darkness, something that made a whinnying sound of fear. Slowly, a black stallion was dragged into the light, a healthy and strong male stallion.

"I figured if just two minotaurs made her so much bigger then why not horses? They're kinda the same anyway or whatever right?"

The stallion was dragged against its will toward Fey, its hooves making furrows in the hay strewn ground as it came near. Fey tried to stop it, she really did, but being hung in the air in such a way made her strength all but useless, pulling on a rope with her bound arm simply drew it nearer her body and did nothing to stop the dozens of snaking coiling ropes holding her up.

The stallion's muscled body eased up against her and she felt the touch of it, its terrified heartbeat, its body heat.

Then she began to absorb the stallion.

The stallion let out a Whinny of confusion as it started to gradually shrink down. Fey looked down at it in dread, she could already feel the darkness in her hungrily eating away at it, draining its maleness. Indeed she could see the stallions malehood, now erect and twitching in the air, desperately trying to resist her but failing, its testacles shrivelling as a pathtic spurt of white spat and dribbled from its now half sized penis. This must have been happening to the other males she had absorbed too but she hadn't realised due to them wearing clothes.

The once proud stallion was now pony sized and rapidly getting smaller as Fey let out a groan at the feeling of growth washing over her. It felt fucking incredible, growing larger, stronger, more virile, more alpha and dominant. She could feel her balls lurch larger still as the last of the stallion sucked into her. Her lip trembled and her whole body shivered as she felt her bones shifting with the growth, her muscles stretching, her breasts pressing up against her blouse.

At last, it was done, and a rat sized horse was now floating next to her, an excessively cute and rounded rat sized horse who looked up at her with mystified confusion.

Breathing hard she watched as it was placed in the bunnykin teenager's hands.

"Oh my gawd it's so cuuuute!!!!" exclaimed the teenager with big puppy dog eyes as she watched the horse wobble around on her palms.

Fey made muffled pleas to stop, but Tami was as ferocious and as hungry as her tiger cousins. She wanted more. MORE!

The sound of more whinnying came from the darkness and then a dozen stallions were dragged into the light, then a dozen more, then more.

The two teenagers artfully dodged out of the way, clearly used to being around horses as the stallions were pulled up to Fey, their flanks and bodies pressing up against her on all sides, pushing as many stallions into her at the same time as possible, the heat of their struggling bodies all around her.

As such the feeling of growth when it came was devastating. Fey screamed into her gag as stallions shrunk down around her, their whinnies becoming increasingly high pitched as they drained. Fey's eyelids fluttered as mass and growth washed across her body, her joints groaning and popping as she grew, her bones lengthening, her ribs creaking.

Worst of all was her balls which felt like they were going to literally explode they were so painfully over filled, the skin stretched taut across their surface, veins pulsing as they became greater still. Her length was as rigid as steel, stiffly slapping up against her barrel as every few moments precum sprayed from between her legs, coating the legs of the shrinking stallions around her and making a growing pool of precum on the floor, all while her length inched larger and larger.

She could barely think straight, her vision flashing as tiny cute horses were removed and more proud stallions forced up against her flanks to be quickly absorbed as the darkness in her called for more, little sprays of white shooting around her as the stallions came their last, their pathetic little dribbles nothing compared to just her precum.

Drool ran down from the gag as her limbs quivered, the growth just didn't stop! A constant cresting wave that built and built and built, growing her ever larger. She lost count somewhere around the fiftieth stallion, but it didn't matter, it was near done... and then... it was done.

She tensed in expectation of the next male to touch her, but it never came. Blearily she looked around. There were no more stallions, they were all gone, all of them. What had once been a powerful herd of males was now... well...she looked down at the ground and found dozens and dozens of rat sized horses galloping around in the vast puddle of precum she had created whinnying happily.

She had just absorbed an entire herd of horses. She wasn't sure how to feel about that.

She shifted uncomfortably and a button popped off her blouse, then another and another as the cloth finally gave up the fight against her massively increased bust size.

"Wow I'd trade regular horses just for these, you know how much I could sell these for to my friends? They'd pay anything for them! They're so cute, I can't even!"

"We can do it to the stallions in the stables at your mansion too Sarah, make her even bigger. But later, after I've had my turn with her again first," said Tami.

The wolfkin teenager was less distracted by the horses. She was staring at Fey with a look that could only be described as ravenous, her breaths coming in heavy gasps, her chest rising and falling rapidly, her body flushed with excitement.

"How much bigger do you think she is?" said Tami.

"Must be what, eight and a half foot tall? twenty five hands to the top of her head?"

"And her, uhm, you know what?"

She swallowed noisily as her gaze shifted downward. "L-longer than my fucking leg, maybe three and a half foot long, god knows how thick, a fucking lot. H-her balls, are m-much bigger, way bigger than my head- oh gods I cant wait any longer!"

The teenager hopped on the spot, pulling her lace panties from beneath her short pleated skirt and flicking them aside. Then she dived beneath Fey's barrel and Fey felt a pair of small hands grab onto her now significantly larger length, fingers desperately trying to grasp at veins that were thicker than fingers as a small tongue lapped furiously at the steaming hot surface. Her length throbbed happily at the attention and tensed, rising and easily lifting the teenager off the ground momentarily as she clung on, causing the teenager to keen and mewl with neediness, the ropes holding Fey up swinging as the additional weight of the teenager was added.

"It smells so good Tami! I feel like I'm gonna die! there's this weird pressure down there, like an emptiness I didn't know I had! I- I need her! I need her in me!"

Tami rolled her eyes. "Hey you're not the only one, and I actually know what it's like to have that scratch itched, yet I'm stuck up here."

"Please Tami! I'll do anything!" said the wolfkin desperately rubbing her legs together as thin lines of fluid appeared rolling down her inner thighs.

Ropes suddenly snapped forward and the wolfkin yelped as they wrapped tight around her legs and arms and she found herself being lifted up into the air, her short pleated skirt falling between her thighs as the ropes dragged her legs wide.

The bratty pink eared wolfkin looked down her body wide eyed as Fey was lifted and arranged so that she was above her, Fey's enormous torso covering dick above her ripe teenage body that trembled like a leaf, the anticipation that she was about to be bred by such an overwhelming maleness making her toes curl. She had seen stallions mating their mares at her family stables many times and always been impressed and secretly turned on by their immense size and output, her dreams filled with what she had witnessed. The stallions were far far larger than any of the boys at school she had taken in the bathrooms, or even the lecturers that she had managed to seduce, but this, this was something else entirely. Fey made even the largest guys look like nothing, like weak little flaccid things before her overwhelming and vascular malehood, more so now than ever with her increased size.

She couldn't move with Tami's ropes spreading her out and holding her up, she wasn't strong enough, but she still desperately thrust her hips up at the huge horse barrel floating above her.

"G-give me it and i'll be your slave for a month! I'll give you all the stallions I can get from our stables Tami! Just make her fuck meeee!"

"Yeah yeah, stop your whining, I'm going after you two don't forget."

Fey found herself moving backwards and being shifted downward, the broad flat tip of her dick was slowly, achingly slowly, lowered between the wolfkin's trembling thighs, the ridge of her flare tickling across the girls pleated skirt leaving a dark precumy stain across the cloth, soaking it through and drip dripping down on the other side.

"Hnn! She's b-bigger than my thighs, oh my g-gods, hurry Tami! Please! My insides are on fire!"

Dozens and dozens of ropes were holding the pair up in the air, suspending them from a spiderweb of the things. Of course unlike a spider web these ropes could move, and Fey could do nothing but close her eyes and shake her head as she was moved forward and the massive tip of her dick pressed up against the wolfkin, flattening her short dangling skirt up against her crotch and pushing her thighs apart further as it tried to fit in the too small space.

"Skirt Tami! It-It's in the way!" wailed the struggling wolf kin, still thrusting her hips.

A sigh of exasperation came from Tami that strangely reminded Fey of Flora and a rope with a knotted tip wound its way between them as their bodies pulled apart. The Rope found the wolfkin's skirt and promptly lifted it, tenting the fabric in the middle where it held it up, making room for Fey to go below.

Fey moved forward once more and found her cock head this time scraping against the soft skin of the teenager, rapidly heading toward her dripping wet and heated puss, then gently touching up against it, her small pussy gently kissing up against the overwhelmingly large head.

"Hnnnn! She's sooo beeeg!" whined Ruby desperately squirming against her binds.

"You're never going to be able to go back to the boys at school after this, you know that right?" said Tami grinning fiercely.

"I know! I don't care! They're like my little pinky compared to this real fucking stallion!"

The ropes reacted to her words and snapped taut, lines of rope stretching across the room, hauling on Fey and the wolfkin in opposite directions. The tip of Fey's cock slammed up against the teenager's small pussy, indenting her thighs as it pressed in and squeezing her clit free from its hood where it was immediately flattened back under the wall of Fey's dick.

The teenager's desperate struggles weren't without effect, each time her hips rocked and shifted her lower lips were smeared across the surface, her burning hot insides pressing down against Fey's massiveness, smearing out wider and wider, her increased stretchiness allowing more and more of her to touch down against Fey until Fey's urethra was scraping along her inside walls causing the wolfkin to shriek and shudder, her toes curling in delight.

Despite their vast difference in size the wolfkin was making steady progress in being gradually forced open, her lower lips spread in an obscene O ring suckling and slurping at the broad surface, desperately trying to take Fey inside of her. Her hips shifted as she spread inch by inch until she could feel the harsh nobbled rim of the head of Fey's dick roughly scraping at her overly stretched and sensitive labia.

"K-keep going! Keep going! Make me her mare!" wailed Ruby as she was stretched wider and wider.

More ropes leapt from the dark and wrapped around the wolfkin's ankles before hauling back on her and the last final fraction of an inch of her pussy met the horizon rim of Fey's dick.

With a jerk forward Fey entered the teenager.

The teenager threw her head back and screamed, spit flecking from her mouth as her pussy was made to take a dick larger around than her thigh, her quivering folds snapping taught around the rim before slipping over the head and straining tight, the entirety of the tip engulfed by the wolfkin, a wide bulge above her mons marking the rim of Fey's dick.

The wolfkin thrashed in her binds, frantically struggling as her body reacted of its own volition. Fey could feel the teenager's tight pussy contouring to ever bump and shape of the tip of her dick, squeezing down on her desperately as it tried to cope with the enormous penetration.

"OH gawwddddd! It's too muuuchh!"

"No, but it will be," said Tami with a mischievous grin as she had the ropes holding the pair suspended jerk together once more. Fey let out a gasp as she felt herself lurch forward, sheathing her length a full foot inside the wolfkin and brutally slamming up against the entrance to her womb. The wolfkin stared wide eyed down at her belly where a tube of pushed up abdomen was causing her blouse to bulge outward straining the buttons, along with the belt of her pleated skirt. From her point of view she could see that massive masculinity disappearing below her short pleated skirt and then the shape of it showing through her body. Then the feeling hit her and she howled.

"HHNNAAAAAAAIIIIEEEEEEEE!"

her skirt lifted slightly as she squirted violently up into the fabric causing her gushing fluids to spray back down onto Fey's length instantly soaking feet of dick with her juices.

Even as she was continuing to jerk and twitch, her eyelids fluttering, the ropes began to move Fey back, the size of the penetration instantly created a vacuum on her insides and she howled once more as she felt like she was being turned inside out just from the dick sliding back out of her, her walls sucking tight, her cervix sticking to the tip as it was dragged backwards, her labia being pulled out further and further.

Then Tami rammed Fey back forward at the same time she slammed the wolfkin into her, the enormous bulge in her abdomen rolling back up her body as she was overfilled once more, her walls stretching around her girth, then coming to an abrupt halt as the tip slammed into her cervix.

"Yes! M-more! Deeper!" wailed the wolfkin.

The ropes were straining as she spoke, practically vibrating with their tautness, and then the teenagers cervix slowly began to give, in a mirror to her pussy stretching wider and wider until with a lurch Fey penetrated deep into her womb. The bulge in her belly slammed into the bottom of her breasts as Fey lurched forward, the softness of them deforming under the harder belly bulge.

The wolfkin screamed and creamed even as Fey was dragged back, her pussy making a gasping continuous queefing sound as air was vacuumed. The teenager's cervix desperately tried to hold Fey inside but it was no use, Fey pulled back into her pussy leaving her cervix gaping and twitching, her walls contracting.

Just pulling free was driving the wolfkin into a frenzy as her nerves were mercilessly scoured by the roughness of Fey's dick, each bump and vein eliciting lightning that ran up the teenager's spine.

But that was as nothing compared to When Fey was roughly thrust back into her, the tip of her dick tearing her up, making her stretch around it. That is until the medial ring slammed up against her lower lips, clit brutalised beneath it.

The wolfkin's eyes rolled up and her tongue lolled out as she came and came and came, her world a world of orgasmic bliss unlike anything she had ever imagined.

Of course not everyone was pleased with this arrangement. Tami had one elbow rested on her enormous belly, her chin cupped in her hand, a bored expression in her eyes. She let out a sigh.

"This is taking waaaaay too long. So lame." Her eyes shifted down to the bunny girl who was busily herding all the tiny stallions into a crate. "Hmm."

The bunnykin yelped as ropes launched themselves at her and she swiftly found herself bound, her arms tied behind her back. She was lifted into the air and moved across the stable to where Fey was suspended. The ropes held her beside the centaur and then they flipped her over and she found herself being shoved between the wolfkin and Fey's barrel.

She blinked and looked down feeling something odd, it was the wolfkin's blouse, except it was bulged out strangely, the surface had barely any give, as though something very large and hard was beneath.

"What is this?"

The bulge suddenly rolled backwards and the bunnykin found herself staring into the eyes of a wild eyed wolfkin.

"It- it's too good Sarah! It's too good!"

With a loud *SCHLORK* sound Fey's dick was dragged free from the wolfkin's pussy, leaving her openly gaped, her insides struggling to close back up as strings of fluid strung between top and bottom of her tunnel, her cervix winking at the back as it tried to close but to no avail.

The bunnykin abruptly realised what was about to happen but it wasn't as though she could stop it, she could already feel the steaming heat of the thing near her rear.

"H-hold on a sec, I'm not ready yet Tami! M-my clothes!"

Tami was too impatient to listen however and the broad head slammed into her rear. her short pleated skirt was still hanging between her legs of course and was fully in the way so that when Fey slammed home the back part of the skirt was pressed up against her along with her lacey panties below.

A cup of precum gushed from the tip soaking her skirt and panties through in an instant and as though that was the starting signal Fey was pressed forward as the bun was savagely dragged back, the ropes going taut around her limbs as she was hauled on.

"Hnnn! W-wait- c-clothes! Oh- oh god it's going iinnnnnn!"

The soaked through skirt started to dent inward as Fey slowly penetrated her, the cloth pushing up inside of her along with her panties. The soaking wet skirt was pressed up against one side of her inner walls as her lace panties stretched over the tip.

The bunny girls pudgy tummy bulged outward with Fey, the bulge pressing down into the wolfkin below and pushing against her blouse creating lines of bunched up creases.

Then Fey was abruptly pulled back and then rammed forward, she slammed into the bun's cervix and to her shock quickly slipped inside pushing her panties up inside her, the bulge crashed into both teenager's pressed together breasts pushing them up from beneath. Only for a moment however as Fey was once more dragged back, the skirt of the bun being dragged free before Fey went plunging back into her eliciting a ragged gasping scream.

Once, twice, three times, she was rutted into the bun before Tami dragged her all the way back, freeing her enormity from the buns gaped and steaming cunt, before the two teenagers were squashed up against Fey's barrel and the wolfkin found herself once more atop the massive malehood.

Fey's eyelids fluttered as she once more had the delicious feeling of being sheathed in one of the teenagers, that first feeling of penetration made afresh, the wolfkin's howls music to her ears.