X Centaurus Ch. 025

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slammed deep inside of her, straight past her cervix and into her womb, the bulge in her belly shoving up between the girl's pressed together breasts, pushing them apart. The bun's desperate gaze darted between the cock bulge parting her breasts to the wolfkin in front of her face who was losing her mind, drool rolling down her chin as her eyelids fluttered.

The bun girl bit her lip. She wanted that all for herself.

"M-me! Do me!"

She didn't have to wait long, Fey and the wolfkin were slammed together twice, thrice, and then Fey's length was ripped free and without even a moment's pause slammed back into the buns gaped folds shoving the skirt up inside her once more. The bun howled her bliss into her school friends face as fire snapped and popped across her mind, spit flecking onto the wolfkin as her tongue lolled from her mouth.

"N-NUU give baaack!!" wailed the wolfkin, desperately thrusting her hips in the air, her gaped wide pussy frantically clutching at a phantom dick that was no longer there

She didn't have to wait long, three piston thrusts and Fey was ripped free from the bun once again and sheathed deep inside the wolfkin sending her wild, then switched again. Each time the girls desperate pleas to be filled once more became louder and more shrill, losing their minds as they were denied Fey even momentarily.

Fey for her part was swiftly coming to a peak, the feeling of being freshly sheathed inside a gaped teenage pussy every few thrusts was driving her to distraction. It felt ridiculously good, the difference between the way their insides squirmed and clutched at her highlighted perfectly. The time in which each teenager was denied her sending them into such an agitated state that they openly spasmed when she penetrated them anew.

Faster and faster she intermittently plunge fucked the girls until at last she let out a long groan around her gag and her body froze up as her massive larger than watermelon sized balls hiked up, desperately trying to unload.

And they did unload. They unloaded a lot.

Her dick surged in girth as cum exploded up her length and sprayed like a hose into the wolfkin's womb, the bulge that poked up between the girls breasts billowed outward, quickly tearing the wolkin's blouse to shreds as pale smooth belly skin ballooned, rapidly filling the space between them and smothering their faces. More and more horse cum surged into the wolfkin whose muffled screams could be heard below her own belly which had filled up the narrow space and was pressing the bun up against Fey's barrel. The wolfkin's own belly pushing her down until enough space was formed between them and the lake of cum spilled back down to her tummy, rapidly ballooning until the bun was atop a wobbling bed of cum pressing up into her.

Her cum tummy swelled, reaching six then seven then eight foot across, she was pushed downward as she expanded, angling Fey's dick down with her, increasing the distance between them and causing Fey's dick to slowly be dragged out of her puss surge by surge until at last the tip ripped free still spraying massive quantities of cum. White instantly went everywhere, the space between all three of them becoming a storm of spraying cum coating everything in a moment, the wolfkin's belly caked in inches of white as her dick bounced and sent cum splattering over the bun's legs, drenching her thoroughly.

This all happened only in a moment however as Tami swiftly adjusted the girls until Fey was lined up with the bun's snatch and thrust inside instantly breaking her stretched out panties, still vigorously cumming, cumming so hard that the girls pussy was filled with cum before Fey penetrated her and long lines of cum spurted around her labia as she pushed in and began ejaculating into the bun too. Her blouse strained over her expanding tummy, her belly squeezing up in puckered diamond shapes between each button, larger and larger until it was too much and a button popped free, pinging off the wolfkin's belly below, that was followed by the rest of the them, snapping and pinging free as her belly ballooned outward with horse cum, quickly spilling downward and resting atop the wolfkin's belly, two soft spheres pressing into each other.

Because Fey had been prematurely ripped free from the wolfkin she still had a lot left to give and it wasn't long before the bun girl was larger than the wolfkin below her, then larger still, starting to spill over her, ten foot, twelve foot, fourteen, the ropes were going slack now as Fey was lifted into the air by the cum dump bun girl, each surge making her larger, then larger still until she was nearing the size of Tami, then slowing at about a size with her, then a little bit larger, until she came to a stop.

Fey's eyes danced from the cum filled groaning bun girl to Tami who was staring thunderously at her.

"You filled her more than me?! Even shared between them?! You- you bitch! That better not be your last!"

The ropes snapped taut around Fey and she found herself lifting upwards, her length being pulled free from the teenagers ravaged pussy inch by inch until with a cummy wet *SCHLORP!* she slipped free, a wave of cum gushing free from her gaped pussy to roll down the vast curve of her belly even as the last of the cum in Fey's length writ long lines of white up her back.

Fey mumbled in distress around the gag but could do nothing to stop it as she was lifted and lowered over Tami. She caught sight of the tigerkin teenager's pussy, still a little gaped from where she had last taken her days before and absolutely flooded with lubricant, fat rivulets of the stuff rolling down her belly behind her, as her erect clit twitched madly in the air, her folds visibly quivering in anticipation she was so incredibly turned on, her tiger tail lashing the air in agitation as her toes curled.

Fey's hooves came down atop her, sinking deep into her soft belly as she was aligned with the teenagers rear, her still rigid length slapping down atop her back splatting cum everywhere as it reached up from her rotund rear all the way up to her head, mussing her hair with cum as she tried to look back up at Fey.

The boiling hot touch atop her made the tigerkin's legs curl and her knees sank into her belly as she shivered in anticipation.

"Those pictures you sent me Fey, I've barely stopped masturbating to them, but nothing I tried came close to scratching that itch deep up inside me you've created, I want you to fuck me so full that I'm preggers for the rest of my life just a giant slutty breeding sleeve moulded to you just like you said! I want everything you have to give Fey, all of it, I- I want to be the one to drain your balls dry!"

As she spoke Fey was moving backwards, her length slowly dragging down the teenagers back, the flare of her dick rolling down her spine bit by agonising bit until it eased over the softness of her rear before gently dropping down between her thighs, the tip sliding into place against her pussy.

"I fed you my stallions to make you even bigger and better Fey. I know you outsized any boy in my life, well, now I won't even think of them."

Fey felt herself slowly sink into the teenager, her pussy practically slurping on her length it was so desperate to be filled and easily slipped inside. The cum coating her length was being scraped free she was so tight, leaving her exposed naked length in the teenager, going deeper and deeper until she found her cervix and came to a halt. That wasn't about to stop Tami though and more and more ropes leapt out from the darkness, tying onto the already existing ropes and wrapping more around the centaur, drastically increasing the pressure until her cervix started to bow and then give and then slip wide as Fey plunged deep into her, her medial ring slamming home then that to being eagerly taken in by the teenager's greedy puss, the ring scraping up her walls in one long go before it also pushed past her cervix and entered the vast lake of still boiling hot cum that was her womb. The cum pressed up against Fey's length on all sides, a unique pressure on her length.

Tami slammed Fey into her fully up to the base, Fey's still larger than watermelon sized balls slamming harshly against het, indenting her belly and hitting so hard that ripples were sent rolling out across her smooth skin.

Tami threw her head back and screamed in that moment, her voice rising into a wailing rising shriek as her legs shot out, her toes splaying wide as her back arched. To say that Fey's new size made a difference was an understatement, this was something entirely different than before. She felt like she was being split in half by the enormous horse dick, her walls stretching to their limit and then beyond, every little micro texture of Fey's dick her puss perfectly contoured too, pulled tight in the extreme.

She had squirted as soon as Fey entered her, and that emission hadn't stopped or slowed, in fact it had increased in pressure and quantity as Fey slid fully inside of her until a line of white was spraying down so hard against her belly that it was creating its own indent before back spraying onto Fey's balls instantly drenching them in herself.

She knew she was going to be made a sloppy blissful mess of course, so she had set one of her newly acquired rope Skills to its automatic function, and so she barely had a moment to catch a gasped breath between eye fluttering screams before Fey was violently jerked backwards and she was sent flailing into the next screaming orgasm. Her puss pulled out inches it was so tightly wrapped around the centaur, the medial ring dragging her insides out even further before slopping over the top. The ropes reversed direction and the centaur was sent pistoning into her, her balls and legs slamming into her belly seting her shifting across the top as massive ripples rolled out over the sphere.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIEEEEEEEEEE!!"

She screamed, her fingernails drawing long lines of red across her belly as she desperately clutched at it, a volcanic bomb of sensation going off in her mind, the plume riddled with non-stop shuddering lightning. Her body was full on convulsing, her legs drumming furiously against her belly as once more Fey was dragged free and then thrust into her.

She didn't think it was possible to squirt any harder but she proved herself wrong as the white spray from her puss doubled then tripled, becoming a sputtering mess that went in every direction sending wetness streaming down her belly.

Unfortunately for her she had set her Skill to gradually accelerate and each mind melting thrust left her less and less time to recover, each lurch forward smashing any little bit of composure she had managed to collect before she was sent into the next firecracker chain orgasm that set her legs kicking into the air and her eyes rolling up into her skull.

She wasn't the only one, Fey was losing it as the ropes accelerated and she was made to fuck the tigerkin faster than any girl she had fucked before, her body roughly shoved back and forth as her length pistoned in and out of the teenager's cunny, each motion gradually stretching her and making her looser until each time her medial ring penetrated the teenager's cervix a wash of piping hot spunt was scraped back out to spray and spurt from her lower lips in long lines of white, spattering across her belly. This only made the already incredibly loud shlucking slurping sounds so much worse as Fey was pulled free creating an loud *SCHLORK* *SKLAK* and then a *SCHPLAP *PLAPSTCH* as Fey slammed home, cum spraying up around the base of her dick as her balls bounced of Tami's belly.

"Hnnnnn!" moaned Fey around her gag as her head rocked back and forth her hair whipping across her face. She couldn't hold back! This treatment was intolerable! Her shaft was being rubbed in all the right places by the teenager's puss and she could feel herself rapidly peaking!

The ropes accelerated and then Fey was sent over the edge.

Her balls audibly growled as they surged up against her rear so hard it stung! Cum Exploded down her shaft, her girth increasing hugely as so much was forced through.

Fey's eyes rolled up and she bit down so hard on the rope that she cut through it, the rope immediately being spat free as she screamed, her flare massively increasing in size as cum sprayed from the tip and into the lake of cum already inside the teenager. A gentle bulge appearing on the front of her cum belly as the cum shifted inside of her. The vast lake of cum quickly became a current, a vast swirling morass as more and more horse cum was pumped into her womb, her belly once more beginning to grow, inching outward, accelerating, growing larger, first by inches then by feet as more and more cum hosed into her, her womb spilling and rolling outward across the hay covered floor as she grew.

Unfortunately for the two of them Tami had not considered that her ropes would not stop once Fey had actually cum. As it was Fey's brutal pistoning in and out of the teenager's abused cunt only accelerated, the flared tip of the dick slamming up against the inside of the teenager's cervix, far too wide to escape, before being roughly thrust back out into the whirling storm of white while still ejaculating more and more with every passing moment.

The tigerkin's voice failed as her belly rolled over the crate that held the miniature horses, and then pressed up against the bunny girl, their two bellies competing for space before Tami simply out grew her and shoved her aside, partly spilling around her as Fey rose higher into the air upon the bed that was Tami.

The stable was becoming more teenager than empty space at this point, her throne of a body passing twenty, twenty four, twenty eight feet across as Fey rose up and up still being frantically pistoned in and out of the teenanger's cunt.

Tami's mouth was still wide open, soundless, unable to scream as she squirted herself silly, her voice just gone from simple overuse, only a soft wheezing escaping her lips as she found yet greater heights of pleasure as her eyelids fluttered and her womb stretched and spilled throughout the stable, bulging out between beams and into horse stalls, pushing open doors and windows, and burying her friends beneath her expanse.

And then Fey's head touched the ceiling far above and it triggered her last, her rigidness sending one last powerful hosing spray of cum into the teenager, sending her tummy out feet more and pushing the frazzled teenager over the edge into unconscious, collapsing limp atop the mountain of her own womb.