X Centaurus Ch. 028

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slammed down over Fey, a full ten inches of massive cunt busting horse dick thrusting up into her, her tummy tenting out with the softened shape of the head, a fat ridge marking the blunt rim.

She froze up, her mouth wide and silent. Then sensation hit her and a howling wail ripped from her throat. Her pussy spasmed around Fey, rippling up and down as the extreme stimulation rocked her to her core, her ankles drumming up against Fey's stomach as she squirted down onto the ground below, a sprinkling rain of feminine juices left in the centaur's wake. *Skllrtsh-skllrrtsh-skllrrtsh!*

"AHHHHNNN AHN AHN AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

It was so much more than what she had been imagining, so so much more, description couldn't contain it. Regular sex and masturbation were a shadow, an impotent meagre thing compared to this, this was eye opening on a whole other level, such sheer unadulterated wondrous pleasure. Flashing lights strobed across her vision as blood roared in her mousy ears, her body quivering as her eyelids fluttered.

She was a very very prepared little mouse girl. But nothing had prepared her for this.

And this was just penetration.

She couldn't believe there was more.

She couldn't believe anything was going to stop her from getting more.

Jaw shaking as she came down she managed to look down her body between her breasts to where that signature Fey bulge pushed out her abdomen, stretching her, just as she had read about.

She keened as she felt Fey shift inside of her, the motion of the centaur's trot stirring up her puss, a delicious feeling that made her hips squirm, her knees locking around the thigh thick dick.

Needy for more she scrabbled at the ropes, desperately hauling on them. She jerked back causing her to gasp out as the protrusion marking the horse cock rolled up her belly eating up inch after inch, her smooth skin stretching to fit over the fat dick, reaching past her belly button which went from a round shape to more of an oval as it was stretched around the stallion hood.

"Oh! Oh GODDSS! She's so fucking huuuuge!" whined Octavia as her insides re-arranged to make way for the monstrous horse penetration.

It was only the first little part of Fey's three and a half foot of dick but already Octavia felt fuller than she had ever imagined, they simply didn't make dildos to this scale, this sheer girth.

Her pink little pussy was stretched tight around the exceptionally slippery surface of Fey's length, hungrily slurping at it, trying to draw in more even as her clit was squeeezed even further from its hood, extending down into the air stream that passed beneath the trotting centaur, her fat pulsing clit tickled by the forest air, teasing it to stiffen further.

The mousekin's fluids slopped down the condom sheathed length of Fey, fat juicy rivulets of herself that rolled around the slick rubber surface and fell in a constant pitter patter to the forest floor below, so much that it often formed sloppy gossamer strings of stickiness that fluttered in the wind.

She dragged frantically on the rope, inching herself further and further, her puss eagerly gulping up more fat horse dick, thirsty to be stuffed full with more and more.

"Ahhh... Ahnn... m-moarrr!"

Safe to say all of this blew her fantasies out of the water.

She reached past the foot deep mark and had to pause to just cope with that sensation. Fey was inside of her, INSIDE! And not just a little, Fey was in her deepest depths, pushing up hard against that hidden place in her core, that place that she hadn't realised it was possible to reach until she had read of it and begun experimenting.

Fey was pressing up against the entrance to her womb.

She pulled hard on the rope and the breath was blown from her lungs as that blunt log of a dick crashed up against it, against her cervix, trying to get into a place that no male was able to reach, her most sacred feminine place.

Her fingers curled into claws as she dragged desperately at the rope, trying to pull it toward, her, her cervix deep inside kissing up against the slippery head and then gliding out as it slowly gradually spread wide.

It wasn't even a question, Octavia didn't care that her womb was sacred, off limits, she wanted to be defiled, desecrated, debased.

Her cervix stretched out wider and wider, greedily trying to engulf the head, flowing over every bump. She threw her head back and cried out.

"Violate me FEEEEYYY!"

The massive centaur above her momentarily froze up at that, her body catching for a moment. Then Fey continued her trot, but something was different, this wasn't just a trot, it was a confident stride, a stallion who owned the forest, relaxed as they walked through their dominion.

"You do not make demands of me, my little cock sleeve." growled Fey.

Octavia squeaked. She knew what this was! She had read about it! Fey's dominant side taking command, becoming as overwhelming as her size!

The centaur kicked her back legs up, momentarily lifting her hind entirely of the ground, Octavia letting out a shriek of surprise as six inches of dick was roughly dragged free. Then Fey's rear peaked in height and came slamming back down the earth with the full force of the centaur's weight.

Octava's mouth formed a silent O as Fey thrust back inside of her, the tip brutally crashing up against her cervix, then, because the condom made her length so slippery, her cervix was forced to open up, yawning wide as the ring of muscle slopped around the tip in one sudden rush, engulfing the head.

Fey instantly filled the mouskin's womb and her medial ring slammed home against her labia, her clit roughly crushed up against the heavy ring.

A mousey whine wound its way from Octavia's lips, her body frozen up in sheer shock. Then the explosive stimulation hit her like a bolt of lightning.

"AHNNNhnnNNNNAAIIIEEEEEEEEEEE~!!!!"

Her pussy convulsed around the slippery rubber sheath, her internal muscles going mad as they suckled and slurped on the near-frictionless surface, her legs flailing, ankles bouncing of Fey's barrel asher stiffly out stretched legs swung through the air, toes splayed as her spine arched.

The intensity of the orgasm surpassed anything Octavia had prior known and her love bud became several degrees more stiff as clear sticky fluids exploded around her labia, a sloppy mess that sprayed in thin lines around where the medial ring pressed up against her, clear fluid dousing the ground below in an unbelievable amount of fem cum, a messy Skllrrrt! Skllrrrt! Skllrrrt! If she had been back home she suspected that she'd have had to throw the bed out such was the sheer amount, each pulsing spray of fluid accompanied with firecracker flashes in her brain as extreme orgasm wracked her body until it felt like she was going to pull a muscle.

Of course Fey didn't even give her time to comprehend what she was going through before she bucked back, her rear bouncing into the air before slamming back down into the mousekin, skintight rubber slipping back inside with ease, the sheer force of the penetration causing a wash of fem fluid to be forced out in a tight spray.

Then Fey did it again and Octavia found herself holding on to her ropes for dear life.

"...Octavia which way now?"

"Hnn p-past the oh gods f-fallen MMM! t-tree, Th-that HNGG w-waIIEEEEE!"

Fey kept up the stepping bouncing rhythm pistoning in and out. The intensity was mind blowing but to her shock Octavia soon found her pussy calling out for more, aching and dripping to be stretched and pounded more and more and more.

Her hands trembling she hauled on the ropes, trying to time her pulls with the thrust of Fey's hips. She succeeded and the medial ring ground down on her labia, roughly pushing up her clit, each thrust pushing into her with more force more pressure, but despite that it just wasn't happening, the angle was all wrong and she just didn't have the strength.

"F-Fey! It's not going innnn!" she wailed as her muff became redder and puffier, slapped over and over by the girthy medial ring.

She felt more than saw Fey change direction, shifting off to one side of the woods. She blinked down as roots became visible amongst the grass below. What was-?

Fey reared up, slamming her front hooves up againsta huge oak tree, hooves digging into the wood, mousekin pulled up with her, her limbs dangling

Fey grabbed hold of the ropes wrapped around her front and then using her immense strength hauled up the ones that dipped below her chest.

Octavia screamed as she was forcibly dragged up, her pussy pulling out as the massive length was pulled free, the condom making the wet schlurking queef of massive evacuation that much noisier.

Then Fey pulled on the ropes that ran down her horse back.

Octavia was hauled down, speared on the length, slamming down onto the medial ring, her belly pushing out so hard that her belly button popped into an outie, her breath catching in her throat, a line of spit running down her chin.

"Oh m-my-!!" she managed to gasp out as she looked down at the horse cock tenting her belly out, a shakey hand moving to touch at it. She didn't get a chance however. Fey pulled on the rope and she was hauled back up, her hand just missing her bulging cock filled belly.

"N-nuuu! Give it to me Fey! G-give mee-"

Fey hauled on the ropes and Octavia meteored back down, her hand slapped to the side as her tummy bulged up, her cunt slamming home on the medial ring, slowing for a moment, then Schl-plopping! over, her pussy touching down on the part of Fey's length that lacked a condom. The contrast in texture lit her nerves up and took her breath away as she was forcibly dragged down the length, more and more pushing into her, her belly pushing up between her breast, spreading them apart, up to her clavicle, her neck, her chin, feet and feet of horse dick. She clutched desperately at the shape of Fey pressing through her body, her fingernails digging into her stretched out tummy as Fey filled her beyond all comprehension, and then she hit the base, the greater girth at the base stretching her wider than ever, her petite little pussy stretched skin tight around the vascular beast.

It was too much. Her voice roise in a wailing shriek as her body convulsed around Fey, a little feminine cock sleeve thrashing and howling, her feet kicking, squirming against Fey's enormous boiling hot balls, feeling the churning morass within.

Her feet felt it first. Fey's balls lurched up, the powerful heavy things ripping from her clutching feet as they rose, eager to release.

And release they did. Her pussy was stretched even further as the heavy horse dick grew nearly an inch in girth just due to the sheer amount of womb busting cum being forced into it, exploding down the length, past her rippling walls, through the ring of her cervix, up to the tip where it stretched out her belly in the most obscene way, and then from the tip came Fey's immense ejaculation.

The incredibly loud sound of rubber squeaking under extreme stress come from with inside of her, a near transparent rubber being stretched paper thin as huge amounts of cum hosed into it, a ball of white appearing at the tip that rushed outward, pushing out her insides. Fey groaned and humped up into her as pulse after pulse of spraying hot cum pumped up into the frantic mousekin.

Her belly ballooned outward as the blooming condom inside of her grew in size, her womb straining to fit its shape, a cacophony of rubbery squeaking emanating from her body as her flesh slipped and stretched around the growing shape, her belly spiling outward, her body a condom around a rubber cum filled condom. Her hands were pushed away as she filled, fingers pressing into the softness as she expanded.

"HNGGAWDDS-s-Sho mhuCH- Ther's sho MHUCCCHHH!!"

The condom filled out her womb at the tip and the rolled backwards, spilling down around Fey's length, flowing down between her breasts and spilling her belly out, a nine months pregnant sphere that hung from her hips, dangling down, growing larger with each intense pulse, each sloshing squirt, each surging ejaculation of boiling hot horse cum that roared into her, a churning boiling hot slurry that filled her womb larger and larger.

It was like a damn had broken and she was the only place that everything behind the damn could go, a smol girl made to take a colossal stallion's oceans of seed. She could only hang on and survive as she was blimped larger and larger, her belly sagging down as she expanded past octuplets in size.

At last, it came to an end. Fey letting out a weak whispery sigh as the last few drips were released. Octavia looked down at herself, an obscene six feet of preggers like belly hanging from her body.

Fey suddenly heaved backwards and she found herself being dragged from the tree, the centaur pulling and tugging herself from her puss as she backed up.

"W-wait F-fey I'm not r-ready!"

But Fey didn't stop, inched by inch she dragged herself from the mousekin until her medial ring was forcing its way from her entrance, then the rest, the mousekin losing her mind as her overly sensitive insides were dragged out by the still hard length. With a jerk Fey pulled her length entirely free. Of course, she was still wearing the condom, the rest of which was currently inside of Octavia.

A stretched transparent tube of rubber strained from the tip of Fey's penis down into the gaped wide pussy of the mouse girl, her insides clearly visible through the rubber.

"S-Stooop! HNNN!"

Fey continued to jerk back, the stretched tube becoming longer and longer, the base of it widening as the vast mass inside began to be pulled from Octavia's entrance, her pussy yawning wide as the wide part of the cum filled condom tried to escape, stretching her lips wider than even Fey had.

Octavia howled and thrashed as she was stretched around the condom rising from her, taking her pussy from an o shape to an O shape as the massive bulb of cum began to reach her cunt.

Then, to her absolute relief, some of the cum slopped free from the bulb inside of her, a fat foot wide ball of white that poured into the tube of condom leading from Fey's dick to her puss. The ball pulled down on the condom, forming its own hanging shape. This of course opened the flood gates and with a cry of alarm Octavia found cum slopping from her puss in waves, ball after ball blob blob blobing free, adding to the balloon of cum outside of her body, the two condom wrapped lakes of cum transferring through her passage, pouring from her snatch, her belly shrinking in size as she was emptied.

She didn't want this.

"N-NUU!" she cried out, scrabbling at her shrinking cum belly, emptying, vanishing, that immense heat leaving her, her toes pushing against the vast condom balloon below her, the sheer heat of the seed inside warming her feet.

With one final schlup the last of the cum and with it the condom pulled from her pussy leaving it gaping, her insides twitching and trembling, cervix open, fresh forest air cooling her sloppy wet insides.

She dangled from Fey's chest, spent, exhausted both physically and mentally, her mind still occasionally sparking as orgasmic aftershocks shivered up and down her body.

A polite cough caught her attention and her limp head slowly wobbled up until she had a view of the rest of the band watching her.

"Tell us guide, which way next?

Octavia flopped back down with a groan.