X-change: Remedial School Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to my knees slowly. My tongue licking Jason's chest and stomach on the way down. When I was in position, I took his cock in my mouth. I had no experience doing such a thing, but my instincts seemed to be enough. Jason was liking it well enough. I felt his cock grow harder in my mouth, and that progress only encouraged me more. I worked on Jason like a pro, despite my inexperience. I could say though: as a guy if anyone has your cock in their mouth then your day is already much better than normal.

Jason stood there like a tall, ripped god and let me work his cock with everything that I had. I'm sure that normal girls would be able to put everything into some context about the female struggle. I really couldn't speak from that experience. Just days before I'd been a guy named "Bobby" and now I had a pussy and was sucking another guy's cock. X-change had changed my life.

Jason urged me to stop. I let his throbbing cock slip from my mouth. Seeing my drool and his pre-cum form a strand of connection as we parted. I watched Jason's angry sex for a time. Expecting it to erupt all over my face. I felt some level of pride in how I'd performed. Everyone who ever had a cock loved a blow job, and apparently, I knew how to do it well.

Jason pulled me to my feet, and led me over to the bed. He bid me to lie down, and I did so. He parted my legs and moved up—his face hovering over my wet and nervous pussy. I could only look down my body towards him. My mouth agape with anticipation. He gently kissed at my hot, moist outer lips. Teasing at me, but in an adoring fashion. I quivered under him—then he went to work with his tongue on me, and my hands gripped the bedspread to brace myself. It was the most amazing thing that I'd ever felt in my life. I found myself making little mewling sounds as Jason ate my pussy. As a guy, I'd only done it to a girl once, and it was okay from my point of view then. If only I had known. I would've done it all the time for any girl that I was with. Jason delighted me with this wonderful sensation, and I trembled in reaction. Shaking like a volcano about to erupt.

I came then—my hot, slick juices running all over Jason's mouth. I felt a pulse of heat all through my body as my release took me. Like a wave had picked me up off the shore and carried me over the horizon—then let me fall back into the bed with Jason still lapping at my drenched slit.

I reached down with both hands to grab Jason, and pulled him up to me. Forcing my lips to his. My tongue in his mouth. I could taste my own juices on him. The flavor was odd at first, but proved to be enjoyable. It wouldn't have mattered though. Jason meant the world to me then. He'd given me such pleasure that I struggled to imagine what I could ever give him.

Then of course I knew: I had something special to give him. I put my mouth to his eat and with my hot breath I said, "Take me now, Jason. Please, fuck me."

Jason's big hands found my plump breasts and felt at them. He took my left nipple in his mouth, and pulled on it playfully. "You're sure?" he asked, lifting his mouth from my breast.

I nodded.

Jason repositioned himself between my legs—beckoning me to wrap them around him. I scooted up my butt to give him better access. He eased a caution finger into my pussy. Feeling around inside of me. I was nervous at this invasion, and I knew that there would be more. Something less innocent than a cautious finger. I acclimated well to it though.

Jason readied his cock at the gates of my slick entrance. He waited for my approval. I grabbed his toned butt with both hands, and pulled him towards me. He entered me and it was difficult to describe. Starling. I knew it was coming, but the force and the motion of it felt so new and exciting. The promise of a new kind of fulfillment.

"Am I hurting you?" he asked. I could tell from the look in his eyes that he was legitimately concerned.

"Keep going," I told him. "This is what I want."

Jason began to fuck me and my body was all his. It was my first time as a girl, and it was proving to be something of a revelation to me. Taking the pill and transforming was one thing, but experiencing Jason in this way...I wasn't ready.

I'd been struggling with becoming "Bobbi", but the way that I felt then...I was "Bobbi". I loved being her and feeling this. I hugged Jason tightly as he fucked me. Encouraging him to do it harder. I was his and he was mine.

Eventually, I felt his body began to tense up. Jason kept going as long as he could, but we both knew how this was going to end.

"Bobbi," he said to me. "I'm...you know."

I squeezed him tighter against myself. "Finish inside of me," I told him.

Jason held out for as long as he could, and then he came inside of me. I felt him twitch within me, and my own orgasm took me away for a moment. We held each other in that perfect tense moment together. When the moment had passed, we released that tension and lied there entwined with each other.

Jason was on top of me. Breathing heavily. Feeling all his weight and heat. I loved it. He rolled off, and then pulled me into a spoon embrace on the bed. He put his left hand over my belly for some reason. I felt so warm and safe.

I thought for a moment: what if? What if his seed quickened within my belly and I became pregnant with his child? I smiled. I probably would've been okay with all of it then. Being with him felt so right to me. My mom clearly wanted that of me. At least I could retain the right to decide who I did it with.

It was madness, but I found myself thinking that Jason would be a great dad and husband. I fell asleep in his arms with those wonderful thoughts keeping me warm.

I hadn't slept so well in a long time.

I awoke with a gasp. Unsure of where I was. It was so warm. I quickly took stock of the facts. I was still "Bobbi" and I was sleeping naked in Jason's arms. My new pussy felt sore and satisfied in a wonderful way. Being there with him felt so good, I thought. It was difficult to remember who I was for a moment. Then I thought: "I'm Bobbi. Jason and I just had sex. I'm...happy."

I went back to sleep in Jason's arms. Content.

The next morning, we had to part ways. Our school routines hadn't changed. Yet I found myself reaching for Jason's hand as he left my bed.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I...I don't know. I really liked this."

Jason smiled and that made me feel fantastic.

Note: I hope you folks liked this installment of our story. X-change stories are always fun. Please rate the story if you so desire, and by all means leave a comment if you wish. I love hearing from your folks. It's also the best way to communicate with me. It's been a long day at work. I applied for a new job as well. We'll see how that goes. I'm going to have another beer, and take a shower. Please stay safe out there. Cheers.