All Comments on 'X-Change: Spring Break!'

by notbreckenridge

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was one of the best X-Change stories I have come across. The revenge angle was sweet. My only problem is that it seemed to end too quickly. I would have appreciated more content after they had changed. Still a 5 star posting undoubtedly. Thanks for the story.

ShortyMacShortyMacover 1 year ago

Interesting story. I’ve read a few X-change stories and liked how different they are from the ‘normal’ transgender stories. I really liked Spring Break and everything Haley went thru she was an awesome character. The ending was a nice twist. I give it my personal rating of 10 stars. 🤤

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolover 1 year ago

Great story, I was surprised and enjoyed the ending. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You should probably write more of this stuff. It’s really good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just don’t know how others take this kind of story. But, I would be willing to take a pill like that! I’d probably be willing to take the one that would make the changes permanent. Sounds like a great idea.

notbreckenridgenotbreckenridgeabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all for your kind words. If you want more X-change stories I do have a collection of them. Just check my profile. There are also some really good ones by other writers here on this site. I do intend to do more, but I'm trying to finish some other stuff first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed your story, and I hope that you are going to be writing more stuff!

notbreckenridgenotbreckenridgeabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you very much for the kind words. I am working on more stuff. Trying to wrap up Captured by The Elves right now. Have some other things on the back burner. I appreciate the continued interest and support from all of you. It means so much to me. Thanks again and be safe out there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story was excellent. And NO not to long as the length actually made it a real story. The only thing I would have liked for you to have done was lengthen the sex scenes to give a little extra flair to an already hot story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fantabulous story, if only it was really available, I would not hesitate, Hollie 24/7/fo life, however it’s just a story and thank you notbreckenridge xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernotbreckenridge@notbreckenridge
Just a writer. I began reading on this site years ago, and found it to be a delightful treasure trove. I've been writing other things for years, and it was only a matter of time before I began posting stuff here. I love feed back, comments, and getting a grade through your v...