X-Files: How Scully Really Got Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, yes. Oh my god, that feels good,' Scully moaned out as the man feasted on her twat, fingered her gripping pussy.

Juices coating his lips and mouth, he tracked kisses over the soft smooth skin of the redhead's undulating belly. Dipping his tongue into her bellybutton Dana squealed. Kissing higher, his body moved between Scully's legs, the searing heat of her box radiating against his chest, his stomach. Reaching the woman's chest, his lips kissed the warm soft flesh, his tongue licking them, tasting her. Teasingly he avoided the nipples, brushing his soft lips around the darker skin of the areola. Slowly, he inched the tip of his tongue closer, tracing the areola.

'Suck my tits. Please, suck them,' Scully moaned beneath him. Around his flanks her thighs pressed against him, hips gyrating as she squirmed against the mattress.

Happy to oblige, his mouth dropped over a swollen breast. Lips suctioning against the hyper sensitive breast he mouthed the woman's chest, closing on the aching teat. Drawing his mouth closer, he latched onto Dana's nipple, sucking it, the tip of his tongue rolling over the end.

'Yes! Just like that. Oh suck my nipples. Suck them for me,' the thrashing ginger doctor wailed.

Switching between her glorious boobs, Spender sucked them, teased the nipples, nipping them with his teeth behind his lips. His tongue lapped at the buds, twirling around the stiff flesh before sucking them back into his mouth, drawing in as much of the soft boobs as he could.

Driven on by the moans, groans and sighs issuing from the wild redhead, his own needs soon took paramount importance to the man. Dana should enjoy this as well though, he thought as he planted kisses back down over her beautiful milky skin.

'Yes. Please, please fuck me Spender. I need your dick inside me,' Dana wailed again, using his name for the first time. 'Ooh!'

Kneeling between the splayed thighs of the supine woman, he grabbed one of the large pillows and forced it beneath the panting federal agent, tilting her pelvis upwards. Ready to really start, the man ran the angry-looking head of his aching prick up and down her slick groove. Purple crown contrasting against the alabaster flesh of the cream-coated thighs, it was soon wet with feminine secretions.

'Please,' begged Dana as she forced her legs open as wide as she could, offering herself totally.

Body leaning over the sexy redhead, the "Smoking Man" pressed himself to the opening of the desperate pussy. So hot, so wet and ready. It seemed to grab at him, sucking him into Dana Scully. With a loud groan the pole sank into the clutching warmth of the hungry snatch.

'Oh, yes!' Scully moaned feeling the solid head of the cock forging its way through the throbbing and sensitive walls of her twat. Plunging deeper the stiff member was filling her up, stretching her deliciously. 'Fuck me!' she demanded, ginger hair spread across a large pillow in disarray.

Bracing his hands against the bed and thrusting from the hips, the mysterious man began to fuck Scully, sliding in and out rhythmically. Not a young man, he was still an experienced lover and knew how to pleasure a woman. Knowing that this could only ever be a one night thing, he intended to savour the body of Dana Scully, to enjoy her to the fullest.

Thrashing against the bed the panting doctor was enraptured by the steady, deeply satisfying thrusts of the older man. Not too fast, not too hard the jabbing pole began to raise her passions, stirring the nectar gathering inside her throbbing quim. Circular motions rubbed the head against her pulsing walls, sensations flooded through her body.

'Oh, like that, just like that. Mm, yes, keep doing it,' Scully groaned, rocking her hips back towards the man fucking her.

For as long as he could maintain the pace, Spender fucked Dana, stroking in and out of her wonderfully hot body. When his arms got tired he dropped to his elbows, body pressed to the younger woman's, her stunning boobs mashed against his hairy chest. Now humping against her, his hips bucked forward, driving jabs deep inside Scully. Engulfed by the paradise between her legs he screwed her, relishing the feel of her tight snatch grasping at him as she started to orgasm.

'Oh...oh, yes! Oh...I'm going to...cum! Cumming. Cumming!' the stunning FBI agent cried out, ginger hair thrashing as her legs wrapped around her lover, ankles locking behind his back, arms grabbing his solid shoulders. Drawing him deeper into her, she needed to feel his glorious cock fully inside her. 'Fuck me! Oh god. Oh god!'

As the thrashing, wailing redhead screeched out her climax, everything became too much for Spender. Shoving his hips forward, jamming himself against the back of Scully's cunt, the man held himself tight to her convulsing cervix, knowing exactly what he was doing, what he had been planning all along.

'Yes! Oh yes, make me cum!' begged the hot doctor.

Voicing a loud screech, Scully bucked beneath the man, pressing her aching, throbbing snatch harder onto the impaling rod. A sudden wash of her cream filled her pussy, flooded around the manhood filling her and spurted from between her quivering pussy lips, splattering onto the bed covers.

Deep inside she felt the sudden rushing warmth of scalding hot semen emptying into her. Driven to new heights of ecstasy her orgasm broke afresh. More pleasure, even more intense, roared through her, overloading her senses. Lost to a world of blissful delirium, she rode the waves of euphoria assaulting her, paying no mind to the torrent of male seed inundating her fertile womb.

'Oh, oh Dana,' Spender grunted, feeling the last of his sperm being deposited within the stunning federal agent.

Spent, he collapsed on top of her, feeling the woman still writhing as her orgasm wracked her beautiful frame. Holding himself plugging her twitching rippling vagina he ensured as much of his cum was forced deep into her womb through her wanton, convulsing cervix.

Eventually her legs dropped from around his back, arms flung aside, flopping to the mattress. Rolling off the smaller woman, the man lay next to her. Studying her flushed face, the rise and fall of her perfect tits, the undulating stomach and smooth thighs, he capture it all in his memory. And of course, the pillow still trapped under her, keeping Dana's pelvis tilted upwards, letting his spunk drain further into her uterus.

'I...I never thought it could be that good,' Scully managed to say between gasping breaths. 'That was...something else.'

'Well I'm certainly glad you enjoyed it, Dana. We have several hours until the rendezvous with "Cobra". It would be a shame to waste that time, don't you agree?'

Scully certainly did agree. Throughout the rest of the night she and the "Cigarette Smoking Man" had sex a number of times. Changing into different positions, sucking his cock, being fingered, her tits wonderfully teased and nipples tortured delightfully, Dana had never experienced such a talented lover, nor had she had so many powerful orgasms.

Somehow always able to drive her to new heights of frenzied climatic joy, she was incognisant of the volumes of semen being deposited inside her fertile depths. When she awoke alone in the morning Scully believed the spunk had drained from her, assuming the large wet stains on the bedcovers were the mixture of semen and her creamy orgasms. Sitting on the toilet she expelled what she thought were the last dregs, unaware of just how much sperm her cervix had drawn in.

As stated in her report, she travelled to Calico Cove. On the river she met with "Cobra", who handed her a compact disc, claiming it contained valuable scientific research. It quickly became evident the man believed they had been in correspondence for some time. Before she could investigate further a shot rang out, striking and killing "Cobra". Under fire, Scully was forced to withdraw, taking the disc with her.

Returning to the cabin, Scully confronted the "Smoking Man" and his claims there wouldn't be any danger. He protested his innocence but there was little Scully could do given the situation. Taking the disc she left.

Once back in Washington D.C. she met up with Agent Mulder and three associates, "The Lone Gunmen". Investigating the compact disc they discovered it was completely empty, contained absolutely no data of any kind.

Accompanied by Agent Mulder, Agent Scully had returned to Spender's building to find nothing but empty office space. There were no signs of the hive of activity she had witnessed. Nor was there any sign of the villain. He'd used her to flush out "Cobra", to identify and eliminate him and capture whatever research he'd actually had in his possession.

Mulder considered his partner to be exceptionally lucky as he couldn't figure out why she was still alive.

It wasn't until several weeks had passed that Dana Scully discovered she was pregnant. She had not slept with anyone since the "Smoking Man", but she didn't want to consider even the possibility that he was the father of her child. However, the thought did cross her mind that the bastard was aware of how she was affected by her monthly cycle. Had he perhaps chosen his timing very carefully and planned to impregnate her all along? But why? What for?

Her Roman Catholic beliefs forbade abortion and by the time she realised what had happened she wouldn't have been to have one legally anyway. Months later, Scully gave birth to William Scully III.

End of story.