All Comments on 'X-Men: Wolverine and Jean'

by hornyinwv

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
sirhugssirhugsover 17 years ago
This story had been reviewed

in the Author's Hangout of the Lit Forums

http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/showthread.php?p=18642707#post18642707

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Now why didn't you

tell me you had a story out. I loved it. These are two of my favorite x-men characters. There's just something about Wolverine that leaves me...well anyway, it was a hot story and well done. Thanks for the mention in your note. Take care girl, and keep writing like this, it was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OK??

This story was ok, but truthfully this pairing has been done to death by other writers. Also, once again this story like so many others glosses over the emotions and ramifications of the act itself towards other characters. Your writing is well done, but maybe try some different characters, instead of this same old pairing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very hot

I agree with DK...wolverine is...well...yummy. The story is very well written and erotic. Keep it up! Great job!

2052Dreams2052Dreamsover 17 years ago
Nice addition to the movie

I, of course, adore Logan and this was a very erotic and sexy story. You provide a great deal of sensory detail which drew out the tension very nicely. Thank goodness they got some! But, I'm worried about Scott.

DarkniciadDarkniciadover 17 years ago
Peak that thermometer ;)

Very, very hot. Thanks for the mention too :)

There were a few places where the characters felt a little off, but I'm overly critical in that regard from reading the comics for years ;) There was more than enough solid mesh with the "established" characterization to chalk those few places up to passion-colored thinking in the characters. It doesn't detract from the raw, pure passion, animal lust that dominates the interaction between Jean and Logan - released in this story.

Well done! An' apologies for just now getting here to read this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it!!

I loved this story! Well done! :)

The only thing that sort of confused me is that normally thoughts don't go in inverted commas so it was at times hard to distinguish what was being said and what was being thought.

Can't wait to read the next part!!

CherryCatCherryCatabout 16 years ago
YAY!

I loved this take on this favorite idea. Very well written. Highly interested in the new chapter. :)

theravenfoxtheravenfoxalmost 15 years ago
Just What I Was In The Mood For...

After having seen the Wolverine: Origins movie, I was really in the mood for a hot story about everyone's favorite mutant! And you DID NOT disappoint! You are a very descriptive writer and I am impressed. I searcher for a story and I "came" to find a new favorite author. Can't wait to read more of your stuff. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
candy

Sooooo hot! Wolverine is the sexiest man alive. Id love to read something about him and Movie!Rogue

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fantastic

Not only explicit but also extremely well written! One of the best I've read. A thousand times better than that 50 Shades drivel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I loved it so much From: Mallory Kendrick

i want you to do more chapters plz......I want you to have the person who saw Jean and logan have sex is rogue/Marie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
amazing

It was really nice, and the ending was very cool. Can you make the person watching them have sex the whole time be Scott? That would really be a twist on things

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous