X Rated Xmas Gift from Nutty Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff was unmoved and not at all fooled by this attention-seeking act. "Amber, that's enough, stop with the stupid cartoon voices. How many times do your mother and I have to tell you? You're not a child, you're 19-years-old and an adult. So start acting like it."

"Your father is right, we are all sick of your antics young lady," said Karen.

"What are you going to do if I don't, Karen?" Amber challenged her mother. "Ask to speak with my manager?"

Jeff was clearly at the end of his patience, but stayed in control. "Amber, how about you make yourself scarce and go up to your room and play online games? Play as many as you like, all afternoon."

Amber regarded her father with an even expression. "Dad, you want me to go and play online games in my bedroom? You actually want me to spend all afternoon in my bedroom gaming when you're always telling me to spend less time on my computer? I don't know about that, I might be encouraging your irresponsible parenting." She looked at her mother and at David. "Let's all say it together, 'Jeff Lewis is an enabler.'"

Jeff sighed. "Amber, you've won. I suggest you take your victory and go and play games all afternoon with your online friends. Just keep yourself busy and out of the way."

This time Amber took her victory and headed towards the stairs, doing a victory dance and clapping her hands. "Amber is a lucky girl, Amber's Daddy says she gets to play computer games all afternoon. Good for Amber!"

Amber's fishnet stocking covered legs soon vanished upstairs, as did her cute teenage bum clad in short shorts with the cat tail attached. The blushing Jeff and Karen turned to David.

"Sorry about that David," Jeff apologized. "You know what Amber is like."

David, who felt like he had spent the last five minutes watching a scene from a soap opera, had a tactful response. "Amber's just high-spirited that's all."

Karen pushed her long blonde hair back from her pretty face and sighed. "High spirited is one way to describe our daughter. A complete fruit loop is probably a more accurate term of describing Amber. Anyway David, I'm sure you've seen and heard enough of Amber to last until next Christmas. How about you put your stuff in your room and then we can catch up?"

"Thanks Karen," said David. He took his bag upstairs to the guest room, seeing Amber on her computer in her own bedroom adjacent to this. She had her gaming headset on and was absorbed in her screen, but she looked up as David passed by on his way back downstairs and gave him a friendly wave and a big smile, David waving back on his niece.

David spent the rest of the warm sunny afternoon catching up with his brother and his sister-in-law, and Amber kept to her word and was absorbed in the world of online gaming all afternoon. Mark returned in the early afternoon, and it was only when a very impatient Karen called Amber for the fourth time to come down for dinner that she reappeared.

Amber had changed out of her showy clothes from earlier, and now was wearing a school uniform. Not her old school uniform from when she was a student at high school, but a Cosplay-type one common in anime and popular in Japan. With her red hair, fair skin, blue eyes and unmistakable Caucasian features Amber could not have looked less Japanese had she tried, but the schoolgirl costume did flatter her fine teenage body.

With a white, short sleeved blouse, a blue tie, a blue tartan skirt and white ankle socks with black Mary-Jane style shoes, her red hair styled in loose pigtails, Amber looked like a dream come for any horny male geek or gamer on the internet. However, there was one young man who was less than impressed by Amber's clothes, and this was her older brother Mark who sighed deeply, rolled his eyes and looked at the ceiling with an exasperated expression on his face as his sister took her place at the table.

Amber looked at her brother. "Is there some sort of problem, Mark?"

"For God's sake Amber, seriously?" Mark glared at his sister. "This morning you were dressed like a cat, and now you're dressed up like a Japanese schoolgirl? Can't you act normally once in your life?"

"Lots of my online friends like me dressed like this," Amber said smugly. "They see me wearing this, and soon it's time to roll up their sleeves and make sure they've got plenty of tissues."

"Amber!" warned Karen.

Amber regarded her brother with a teasing expression. "Or maybe you like this too Mark, but you can't do anything about it because we're brother and sister."

"Amber, that's sick, don't say stuff like that," protested Mark.

"You're the one who has this weird obsession with his younger sister's clothes, so I think you are the sicko in the family Mark," asserted Amber.

"Amber, that is enough," said Jeff. "We don't want to hear any more about it. Keep quiet for once in your life."

"Mark started it!" Amber protested, pointing at Mark.

"Oh, grow up Amber," said Karen. "Why don't you come with an off button?"

"I've got a perfect idea," said Amber. "How about I go up to my room and play online games, and you can all have tea down here without me? Everyone wins."

"You are not playing computer games, you are sitting down here and having dinner with your family," said Karen sternly. "You may be 19-years-old Amber, but live in our house and it's live by our rules."

"Daddy told me to play computer games earlier," Amber pointed out.

"Well, you're not going upstairs and going on your computer now," Jeff said with an air of finality.

"Play video games Amber, don't play video games Amber, do this Amber, don't do that Amber, I can't win," complained Amber. Her parents this time did not rise to the bait, and Amber concentrated on eating her dinner with the rest of the family, which was cold meat and salad given the warm December weather outside.

David kept out of the family drama, feeling he was like an extra in a soap opera. Something like this happened all the time when Amber was in one of her moods to cause trouble, especially with her brother. Whenever David felt regretful about never having met the right woman - or any woman for that matter - when he was younger and never having had kids, he thought about the dramas Jeff and Karen had with Amber and it made him feel a little better about his situation.

With Amber keeping quiet for the moment at least, Jeff and Karen discussed their plans for tomorrow morning, and they filled David with apprehension. The plan was a Christmas Eve brunch in the city in a restaurant not far from the Adelaide Markets with Karen's younger sister Bree, Bree's husband and their teenage son and daughter.

David had always felt very awkward with the stunningly attractive Bree, and always felt like he was back at high school and unable to act normally when a pretty girl was around. Normally he got tongue-tied around Bree or would say the wrong thing, but he had really out-done himself at the last meeting with this branch of the family back in October. They were celebrating a family birthday, and Karen was attempting with no success to open a bottle of champagne. David had volunteered to help his sister-in-law with this task, only for the cork to pop out of the bottle at amazing speed and hit Bree on one of her large breasts, followed by a spray of icy cold champagne that went all over Bree's pretty face.

David had probably set a world record for apologizing after his blunder to the most unimpressed Bree. He hadn't seen Bree or her family since that incident, but now he would be seeing them two days in a row, for brunch tomorrow and on Christmas Day the day after. To make matters even worse, he had drawn Bree's name in the family's Secret Santa that year. Seeing Bree and her family two days in a row was not David's idea of fun.

Sitting across from David, Amber noticed that Mark was looking at her in the same disapproving way her very conventional parents often did. She scooped some mayonnaise into her mouth, then swirled it around on her tongue with her lips open, a provocative expression on her face. While David had never had sex before, it was clear what Amber was simulating.

Mark put his cutlery down. "Amber!" he exclaimed.

"What?" his sister snapped as she swallowed the mayonnaise.

"You know what," retorted Mark.

"I'm just eating my tea," Amber said. "Why are you so interested in watching me eat? It's creepy."

"Okay, what's going on now?" Karen snapped, looking from her son to her daughter, and back again.

"Mum, she's doing it again!" Mark protested.

"Doing what?" Amber asked, an expression of innocence on her pretty face.

"That thing with the mayonnaise in her mouth, it's disgusting," complained Mark.

"Amber, how many times have we told you not to do that?" Jeff demanded.

"I didn't do anything, and I thought in this country you are innocent until proven guilty," smirked Amber.

"Stop being a smart-arse Amber, and get on with your tea and stop bothering your brother," said Karen.

"Wow, this is really, really sad," said Amber. "A 21-year-old six feet tall man needs his Mummy to get his little sister to stop bothering him."

"Amber!" snapped Jeff.

Again, David kept out of the squabble and let his brother, sister-in-law, niece and nephew get on with it. After dinner, Amber cleared her plate and was walking in front of David into the kitchen when her knife fell off and onto the floor.

Immediately, Amber bent down to pick it up and her ultra-short schoolgirl skirt rode up to show that underneath she was wearing white knickers with different colored polka dots - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, pink, indigo and purple. The back panel of Amber's bikini-style panties were tight around the teenager's bottom, David treated to a good view of the shape of Amber's hot teenage arse, and between the girl's legs he could make out the indentation of her vagina in the crotch.

Feeling awkward given that he didn't exactly dislike the sight in front of him, David looked at the ceiling so fast he nearly injured his neck. Amber seemed to notice nothing, and simply straightened up after retrieving her knife, her short schoolgirl skirt going back down to cover her knickers.

The rest of the night passed uneventfully, until David went to brush his teeth just before bed. His trip to the bathroom took him past Amber's bedroom, and the teenager sat on her bed on her phone. She had changed for bed, and was barefoot and wearing an oversized blue tee-shirt, her red hair hanging loose.

Had Amber just been sitting normally, it would not have registered with David. However, his 19-year-old niece was sitting in a position that at best was unladylike, her legs wide apart her tee-shirt riding up to show that Amber was wearing white, full-brief cotton panties this evening.

Amber, seemingly oblivious to the fact that she was showing off her knickers to her uncle and indeed anyone else who happened to pass by, looked up from her phone. "Night Uncle David!" the teenager called out, smiling and giving her uncle a big wave.

David tried hard to pretend that he couldn't see his niece's pants. "Um, goodnight Amber," he stammered, blushing red and making haste for the bathroom.

Closing and locking the door behind him, David tried to think about other things rather than seeing his crazy teenage niece's knickers twice in one day. But his memory kept taking him right back there, and he kept seeing Amber's teen panties, both the polka dot bikini-style pair she was wearing earlier and her white full brief knickers she was wearing now.

To David's horror, he felt a stirring in the front of his boxer shorts. It was totally inappropriate for him to be getting an erection over any 19-year-old girl young enough to be his daughter, much less his own niece. With some effort, with much thinking about sad movies and his 300 pound female boss, his hard-on died on the vine and he was able to floss and brush his teeth, then gargle with mouthwash and leave the bathroom without incident. He made sure not to look into Amber's bedroom on his way into the guest room, which was a good thing as the young barefoot redhead was now talking on her phone to one of her female friends, her legs still wide apart to display her panties.

David got into bed and fell immediately into a deep sleep. He kept right on sleeping through the night and well into the morning, and it wasn't until a knocking on the door entered his dreams that he awoke, rubbing sleep from his eyes and sat up in bed, seeing Jeff standing at the door, Karen behind her husband.

"Oh hi Jeff," David mumbled. "Is everything okay?" He looked at the time on the bedside clock, it was now 9.45 and the bright Adelaide morning sunshine was shining through the windows. David never slept in usually, what had happened today? Then David remembered brunch with Karen's family.

"Jeff, Karen, sorry - I must have overslept, sorry, I'll get ready, why didn't you wake me ..."

Jeff gave his younger brother a reassuring smile. "We tried earlier, but you were so far out to it that we thought it best to leave you to sleep. It was like you'd had a general anesthetic. We're about to head out now, so how about you take your time waking up and then just relax and enjoy yourself here?"

"Sorry, I don't normally oversleep," said David.

Karen also smiled. "David, it's okay, you'll probably be happier here having a swim in the pool or reading or watching a DVD. My sister Bree is there plus there's champagne, so maybe it might be for the best."

Karen and Jeff smiled and laughed, while David cringed as his imagination provided him with a slow motion replay of the incident months earlier, the champagne cork popping out of the bottle, hitting Bree on one of her boobs then a spray of the cold fizzy wine hitting her in the face.

"But if your family is going it might seem rude ..." said David.

"Actually, one other person in this family has decided they would rather not go," said Jeff, a look of exasperation filling his face, an expression shared by Karen.

"Yes, a certain person who is being an absolute little madam and would rather spend time on her computer and with her online friends than spend time with her actual family." Karen's voice was loud, clearly directed towards Amber's bedroom, and her daughter's snappy response was quick in coming.

"I have to see them tomorrow anyway for Christmas, what is the point of having some boring brunch with them today as well?"

"If that's your attitude today Amber, then its better you stay home," called Jeff.

"Good, we all agree then it's better that I stay home," Amber answered back.

"Don't be a smartarse Amber, take a day off once in your life," Karen said. She turned to David and gave a thin smile. "As you can see, you won't be alone while we're out, but I wouldn't count on our daughter being a great source of conversation, she's more interested in her online world than having actual conversations with actual people."

With that, Jeff and Karen left for their brunch in the city along with Mark, leaving David and Amber alone in the house.

Still pondering how he had overslept so long when normally an early riser, David got out of bed, collected the shirt, shorts and undies he intended wearing for the day. Passing Amber's bedroom, he expected his niece to be fully absorbed in her online gaming and wearing her headset, but to David's surprise while Amber was on her computer she did not have on her headset.

Also noticeable was that Amber was dressed normally this morning, but yellow - very bright yellow - seemed to be her color for the day. Amber's long red hair was tied back in a pony-tail with a bright yellow scrunchie, she wore a bright yellow strappy shirt and on her feet, open sandals bright yellow in color that showed off her feet. David could also see that Amber had painted her finger and toenails bright yellow too. About the only part of Amber's attire that was not yellow was her mini-skirt, which was black in color.

If Amber got lost in the bush on Kangaroo Island or regional South Australia wearing these clothes, search crews would have no trouble locating her. However if she did go out dressed like this, so much bright yellow could only lead to problems if honeybees took an interest in her.

Amber looked up and gave her uncle a friendly wave. "Morning sleepy-head!"

"Oh hi, um, good morning Amber," said David.

Amber grinned and laughed her crazy laugh. "So Uncle David, did you sleep in on purpose so you didn't have to see Aunty Bree?"

"No, I just overslept," said David, again feeling awkward as he looked at his very pretty but very crazy 19-year-old niece. "I um, just need to take a shower."

"Have fun, Uncle David," Amber called as David went into the bathroom and closed and locked the door behind himself.

In the bathroom, David lifted the toilet and took a massive pee, his bladder close to bursting having been asleep so long. Flushing the toilet, he then had a shave and brushed his teeth, before taking off his boxer shorts and jumping under the shower.

As he relaxed under the water droplets, relieved that he didn't have to have an awkward brunch with Karen's sister Bree and her family in the city. David also thought about how pretty Amber looked all dressed up in yellow. He had never told anyone about this, but David always thought pretty girls always looked best in yellow. He thought it might go back to when he was in school, where the school uniforms were mainly yellow in color and the girls wore lemon-colored dresses in the warm weather, and yellow blazers during the winter months.

David felt his erection rising as he pondered if Amber's bra and her knickers were also yellow, and his conscience sharply reminded him that while Amber was without any doubt a pretty girl who was dressed in yellow, she was his niece and strictly off limits. His erection subsided and he turned off the shower, but before he could open shower screen door there came an urgent knocking on the bathroom door.

"Amber?" David called out.

"Uncle David, have you got out of the shower yet?" came Amber's voice.

"No, but um ..."

"Well don't get out, because I'm coming in. I've got a bathroom emergency, and I have to go to the toilet right now."

Before the stunned David could do or say anything else, Amber unlocked the bathroom door and entered the room, closing it behind herself. David stood naked and wet in the shower recess. The shower door had frosted glass so he could not see Amber fully, but could make out the teenager's form as she hurried past on her way to the toilet.

"Thanks so much Uncle David, I can't hold it," said Amber.

"Amber, why didn't you just use the toilet in your parents' bathroom or the one downstairs?" David asked, most puzzled by this strange turn of events. This was odd, even for nutty Amber.

"Because Mum and Dad's bathroom was out of toilet paper, and the toilet downstairs was too far for me to reach in time," said Amber.

The teenager pulled down the toilet seat, a grin on her pretty face and called out to her uncle. "You're a typical guy Uncle David."

"Why's that Amber?" the dripping wet and most puzzled David asked his niece.

"Because you've left the toilet seat up, that's why silly!" Amber giggled. "You're as bad as my brother. Seriously, sometimes I come in here and I'm in a big hurry to go number twos, so I pull my knickers down, go to sit on the loo and the next thing my bum is going into the toilet bowl all because Mark hasn't bothered to put the seat down. Or maybe my brother just does it to piss me off, I don't know. I do know it gives me the shits, but because I'm going to the toilet anyway, I guess it's appropriate."

With the toilet seat down, Amber hitched up her short black skirt to show that like most of the clothes she was wearing, her bikini-style knickers were yellow. Amber's knickers didn't stay up for long, the teen pulling them down to her ankles and sitting her bare bottom down on the toilet seat, her open legs showing that while she shaved her pubic hair away from her pink vagina, the red curls on her feminine mound demonstrated that Amber was a natural redhead.