X Rated Xmas Gift from Nutty Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David thrust deep inside his niece as she pushed her pussy down, this seeming to satisfy the insatiable Amber. "Oh yeah, that's more like it, keep fucking me, keep fucking my cunt!" she screeched.

Amber was riding him so hard that David worried his condom might come off during coitus and end up going up Amber's birth canal, but David assumed that this was probably unrealistic. She was so wet that David would have worried that his niece may have started her menstrual period unexpectedly during intercourse, but thanks to Amber giving out too much information he knew this had happened last weekend so this could not be the case unless something was very wrong with Amber's monthly cycle. David could feel his orgasm approaching as he and Amber fucked hard and fast, and he wondered who would cum first.

It was Amber who reached orgasm first. The teenager felt the tingling of her clit go through her twat and into her back passage, the muscles of Amber's rectum and anus contracting tight. Screaming in delight, Amber's climax went through her entire body, the toes on the teenager's bare feet clenching tight as she screamed breathlessly, "Fuck, yes, fuck!" before her climax came, soaking her uncle with sticky pussy wetness.

The sight, sounds and smells of Amber having her orgasm had an effect on David and he felt his groin muscles and balls tighten and his orgasm - his very first orgasm when screwing a woman - go through his body. Deep up inside Amber's cunt, David's penis ejaculated a sticky white tsunami of cum into the condom, the rubber preventing his semen from spraying up into Amber's uterus and swimming up her fallopian tubes.

Both breathless and sweaty, their hearts racing, the uncle and niece withdrew from each other and lay together sweaty and naked, kissing and caressing, David fondling Amber's bare bottom and tracing his fingers along her arse crack.

"So, was that how you expected you first time to be?" Amber asked seductively.

"It wasn't like I expected," said David, who doubted that many 44-year-old virgins fantasized about their first times being with their pretty nieces. "It was a million times better than even in my most erotic dreams."

"Those dreams where you wake up and find you need to do an unexpected load of washing?" Amber teased.

David blushed. "Yeah, those dreams. The dreams that guys have."

"I've had sexy dreams before and cum in my knickers during the night," said Amber. "I had one just the other night when I was thinking about how I was going to be your first time. So congratulations Uncle David, you're officially no longer a virgin."

Amber jokingly shook hands with her uncle, as though she was congratulating him on winning an award, then stood up. "And our fun isn't over yet. Want to see my party trick?"

"Go on," said the curious David.

Amber's head went to David's groin, the teenager licking her own pussy juice off the condom before removing it with her fingers. Opening her mouth wide, Amber tipped the cum out of the condom and onto her tongue, swirling it around seductively then swallowing it with a big gulp and an even bigger smile.

"Wow!" David exclaimed.

"Wow indeed," said Amber. "I just love the taste of jizz, and guys like to watch me drink it, so everyone wins. Now we need to get things cleaned up here, I don't think Dad would be very happy to come home to find his younger brother had been busy nailing his daughter, do you?"

"No, your Dad wouldn't like that at all," David agreed, this probably understating how displeased Jeff - and also Karen - would be about this situation.

Amber, like David still completely nude, packed her sex toy, white chocolate body paint and other incriminating evidence, and also picked up her polka dot knickers and said. "Sorry Uncle David, but you don't get to keep these. I really like them, and I promised a guy from Brisbane I'm online friends with I'd sit with them around my ankles when we chatted next time so you understand?"

"No, that's fine Amber," said David.

"Good, because imagine if you died?" Amber giggled her crazy hyena-like giggle, and looked at her uncle. "My parents would be round at your place sorting out your things, and they stumble across a pair of their teenage daughter's panties in her uncle's bedroom? Can you say weird?"

It was a pretty loopy and random sort of thing to say, but then again Amber was nutty as a fruitcake so not totally surprising. With all evidence of coitus cleared up, Amber banishing the lingering smell of her vagina with some body spray, Amber announced, "Shower time for both of us," and led David upstairs by his dick. Not that David would have tried to get away, he was only too keen to follow the nubile, naked, barefoot teenager to the bathroom.

David's second shower was very different from his first one of the day, simply because on this occasion he was joined by an attractive, crazy and overly sexed naked 19-year-old girl, and earlier on the day he had showered alone.

Amber was all over her uncle, washing his cock and balls for him, kissing and caressing him, causing David to get another erection. David embraced the nude teenager and stroked her bare bottom, before playing with her tits and pubic hair, both covered in soap and bubbles. Then Amber bent over, presenting her vagina and her arse to her uncle, David only too happy to wash his niece's front bottom and then her back bottom for her, seeing the soap running down Amber's perfect legs to her bare feet on the shower floor, then running down the drain.

Turning off the shower, Amber and David stepped out and dried off together.

"Could you please get my knickers for me, Uncle David?" Amber asked, David retrieving Amber's yellow undies as requested.

"Hold them out for me please so I can step into them," said Amber, David holding out her panties and Amber stepping her bare feet into them. "Pull them up for me please." David, his heart racing, pulled up his niece's knickers for her, and adjusted them around her box and her bottom.

Her knickers on, Amber put on her yellow bandeau bra and the rest of her clothes, wearing the same outfit as she wore this morning, the yellow top with the black mini-skirt, her open yellow shoes. David put on his undies, shorts, shirt and a pair of casual sneakers.

Amber looked in the mirror, doing her makeup and tying her red hair back into a ponytail with her yellow scrunchie. "Now Uncle David, we can never talk about this to anyone else, it needs to be our little secret. We share DNA, plus you were a quarter of a century old when I was born, so there's a chance people might think us fucking was inappropriate. Again, imagine if Mum and Dad found out."

David thought that if Jeff or Karen found out about what happened here this morning, David would run so fast that an hour later he would be across outback South Australia and New South Wales, and running past Parliament House in Canberra. Actually, he might even run faster and make it all the way to Perth in Western Australia or to the Northern Territory capital of Darwin in that time.

"I understand, I won't say anything," David assured his niece.

"I know you won't otherwise we'll both have to run away to Tasmania together," Amber said. She looked at the time on her phone. "Mum, Dad and Mark won't be back for ages, once Mum and Aunty Bree get talking. How about we go down to Glenelg Beach and get something at one of the café's there? Sex makes me hungry."

"Sounds like a plan," said David.

"And you're paying," said Amber. "After what I did for you this morning, it's the least you can do."

"Agree there, Amber," conferred David.

Amber collected her purse and David his wallet and car keys, and the uncle and niece went downstairs. Walking to David's tiny hatchback and putting on her sunglasses, Amber said, "Hand me your keys, I'm driving."

"Why?" the puzzled David asked.

Amber laughed and pointed at herself. "Have vagina, okay to drive that car." She pointed at David's car, then at David. "Does not have vagina, not okay to drive aforementioned car."

David laughed as he gave Amber his keys. "Amber, it isn't a girl's car, I've told you heaps of times. Lots of men drive them."

"Soy boys probably," Amber scoffed. "Which reminds me, if you order anything with soy at the café, I disown you."

"No soy, I promise," said David, as he climbed into the passenger seat, Amber getting into the driver's seat and adjusting it so she could reach the clutch, brake and accelerator.

Amber started the car, put it into reverse and backed out fast. It was just a sample of what was to come on the relatively short drive to Glenelg beach, David wondering if Amber thought that the South Australian speed limits applied to everyone else but her. He also noticed that Amber's way of approaching stop signs was to slow down, check the traffic and then proceed without coming to a complete stop. The only time young Amber stopped completely - much to her uncle's relief - was when a truck was coming down the road at high speed.

David hoped his car would survive the journey in one piece, and also thought about one of the ladies at the library where he worked. His colleague lamented that her 24-year-old daughter and 22-year-old son had never attempted to get their licenses, always scabbing rides off friends and relatives to save money on ride share services, taxis, buses, trains or trams. South Australia might be a safer place if Amber was also a non-driver.

It was quite crowded for parking near the beach, and Amber eyed off a roadside parking spot that appeared too tight, there was no way David would attempt the maneuver.

"You might want to try somewhere else Amber?" David suggested to his niece, but she was not about to listen. With amazing car maneuvering skills, Amber performed a perfect reverse park into the tight spot first attempt.

"You were saying, Uncle David?" Amber asked, a teasing smile on her pretty face.

"Um, nothing Amber," said David, amazed at how she parked so easily in such a difficult spot.

"Before we get out, I should warn you that I really did get you in Secret Santa," said Amber. "And I really did get you a tie for the proper gift, so tomorrow try and act all surprised and excited."

"I will," said David.

"Oh, and this time for New Years' Eve, you'll have someone to kiss at midnight," said Amber. "Me of course."

David, who had spent every New Years' Eve alone watching fireworks and other people having fun on television or falling asleep long before the clock struck twelve, looked forward to this idea. He had never kissed at midnight on New Year's Eve before, and he hoped Amber would wear her nice strawberry lip balm.

"That's great Amber, you really want to spend New Years' Eve with me?" David asked.

"Of course I do, Uncle David, and you'll be doing double the amount of kissing," she promised. Amber pointed at the lips on her face. "You'll be kissing my lips here." She then opened her legs, displaying her knickers to her uncle, the naughty teenager pointing at her cotton covered crotch. "And you'll be kissing my lower lips under here."

David's heart raced and it was a huge battle to keep from getting an erection as he and Amber exited the car and walked through Glenelg near the tram stop, admiring the clock tower, pier, war memorial, towering palm and Norfolk Island pine trees, tall buildings and the deep blue waters of the Southern Ocean as they rolled in towards the white sands of the beach.

Selecting a café that Amber knew, they were shown to their table and given their menus. "I'm going to be a coffee snob and order something really complicated, watch this," the mischievous Amber whispered, before calling the middle aged Asian waitress over and giving the woman the most complicated directions imaginable for her coffee.

David could see that the exasperated woman thought this young redhead was just a typical irritating high maintenance customer. What she could not see was that one of Amber's hands was under the table, teasing her uncle's growing erection through his shorts and underpants, while maintaining a perfect dead pan expression, as though nothing unusual at all was going on at all.

David himself could not believe that he had finally broken his biggest hoodoo in life, and finally was no longer a virgin at age 44. He could never tell anyone about it of course, given it had happened with his somewhat crazy 19-year-old niece, but he knew he had finally got into a girl's knickers and fucked her. It would be difficult to look at Amber the right way during family Christmas celebrations tomorrow, but if Amber was good to her word, then New Year's Eve would be a very interesting one indeed ...

THE END - PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT