X Rated Xmas Gift from Nutty Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David, feeling increasingly awkward with each second that passed, managed to say, "That must be very annoying for you, Amber."

"Yeah, tell me about it," Amber responded as she repositioned her bum on the toilet so she was comfortable. "And Mark has the nerve to complain when I leave my packet of period pads out in full view, carrying on like a great big Nancy boy. I'm like, 'You don't like seeing the evidence that your little sister has blood coming out of her vagina one week a month, try actually having her period one time and then complain.'"

As was the case yesterday, David was very uncomfortable about his niece talking about her periods, but at least yesterday this was on the way back into the house from the car. Now she was talking about her menstrual cycle while she was sitting on the toilet with her knickers around her ankles. At least David presumed Amber was on the toilet. This was confirmed a second later, when the sound of Amber peeing was audible, the sound of Amber's piss stream tinkling and splashing into the toilet bowl filling the bathroom.

Amber giggled as she continued to have her piss. "I think there's water running somewhere."

"I can't hear anything," the embarrassed David said.

"Liar!" laughed Amber. "Seriously Uncle David, if you really can't hear me going pee then you need to get your ears checked."

Amber sat on the loo looking down at her feet and lowered yellow knickers as she continued to urinate, while David stood naked in the shower, listening to the tinkling teenager on the toilet and wondering if she would ever stop pissing. Finally though, Amber's urine stream abated and died away, and David heard Amber unwind some toilet paper to wipe her pussy.

"I have to warn you Uncle David that was only the beginning. I've done number ones, now it's time for me to go number two," called Amber. She put her familiar teasing tone in her voice. "Promise me that you'll stay in the shower and that you that you won't try to perve on my panties or take a peek at my pussy while I'm doing my poo-poos?"

David stammered his nervous reply. "No Amber, I promise, I would never do that anyway ..."

"Just checking," teasing Amber called back, before David heard the unmistakable sounds of the teenager moving her bowels, splashing noises audible from the toilet along with a loud flatulent noise from his niece's bottom as she passed gas.

Amber laughed hysterically. "Uncle David, I'm so sorry, now you know pretty girls do fart," she squealed.

David's discomfort levels were sky high, and now he was terrified to the point of having a panic attack. What if Jeff and Karen found out about this, their teenage daughter's uncle being in the bathroom with her while she was pooing on the toilet? Furious wouldn't begin to describe it. David reminded himself that he wasn't at fault here, nutty little Amber was the one who had chosen to come in here to go to the loo when she had two other toilets available to use, but still he felt guilty and scared.

Amber unwound some toilet paper from the roll, the sound of this audible to David as he stood soaking wet in the shower. "Hey Uncle David, want to have some fun?" came her voice.

"Fun?" David was completely baffled.

"Yeah, some fun," said Amber. "Guess if I'm a folder or a scruncher."

"I'm sorry?" David was dumbfounded.

"Guess if I'm a folder or a scruncher. Some people when they go to the toilet fold their toilet paper when they wipe their bottom, other people scrunch their toilet paper before they use it. Which am I?"

"Amber, I really don't think this appropriate," said David, attempting to be a responsible adult in this bizarre situation.

"Uncle David, if you're going to be a big sourpuss and don't guess whether I scrunch or fold my toilet paper when I wipe my bum then I'm going to sit on the toilet all day, and you'll be trapped in the shower. So what am I, a scruncher or a folder?"

David, his heart racing, blurted out, "Sruncher, you're a scruncher Amber."

Amber clapped her hands. "Well done, Uncle David, you guessed right first time." The teenager then put a faux-serious tone in her voice. "I hope you haven't been cheating? You haven't been perving on me while I'm sitting on the loo, I hope?"

"No," David stammered.

"Good, glad to hear it," said Amber. "Scrunchers like me are more out there, more free-spirited than the folders. And I need to scrunch up some more toilet paper right now. Excuse me."

Again, David heard his niece pooing into the toilet, then once again she unwound more toilet paper to wipe her bottom. Amber pooped a third time, followed by her unwinding several lengths of toilet paper. As David heard Amber rustling her toilet tissue, he wished more than anything that his over-sharing and crazy niece had not told him information about her toilet habits he didn't want to know.

When there were no further sounds, David presumed that Amber was done, and this was confirmed when she called out, "Finished!" followed by her flushing the toilet.

As the sound of the cistern refilling filled the bathroom, Amber called out, "Hey Uncle David don't come out yet, there's a couple of things I need to take care of first. One, I have to pull my knickers up."

David could not help but imagining Amber pulling up her panties and adjusting her skirt as she said this. Then came Amber's voice again. "Knickers up, check. Now as you know Uncle David, I don't follow Mum and Dad's rules except one, always eating my vegetables. That's all well and good on the way in, but when it comes out my other end when I need to go to the toilet it's not so nice. Phew! So I need to do this so it's more pleasant for both of us."

The sound of Amber spraying toilet freshener around liberally was heard by David who managed to mutter, "Amber, that's way too much information for me."

Amber had a smart-arse tone in her voice as she replied. "Lucky you weren't in here last weekend when it was my time of the month. It gets so messy down there, and my bum is a lethal weapon when I take a shit when I'm on my period. I stink so bad that I feel sorry for my toilet paper. Is that something you wanted to know, or is that over sharing too?"

Not wanting to encourage the crazy teen's antics even more, David said nothing as Amber said, "So now I need to wash my hands." David listened to his niece doing just this, before she turned off the taps and said, "Thanks Uncle David, now the bathroom is all yours."

"Thanks Amber," David said weakly as Amber exited the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind herself. The shell shocked David dried off and put on his undies, shorts and shirt, before leaving the bathroom, unable to believe what had just happened, and hoping that Amber's parents and brother never heard anything about this. He expected to see Amber in her bedroom probably playing her online games, but there was no sign of her as David passed by. Presumably she was in another part of the house.

David went downstairs and sat on the couch in the living room intending to see what was on the large screen television, when Amber meandered in, David reminding himself not to look inappropriately at his niece, no matter how pretty she looked dressed up in yellow with a black mini-skirt.

Amber sat down on the couch next to David, her uncle noticing that she carried her purse with her, which she set down to one side.

"It's Christmas again tomorrow," Amber observed.

"Yes, it came around quickly this year," observed David, trying to avoid looking down Amber's strappy top and at the swelling of her young breasts.

"I think you'll find its 365 days the same as every year," said Amber. "So Uncle David, who did you get in the family's Secret Santa this year?" The pretty teenager preened her red hair.

David blushed slightly. "Amber, you know I can't say, it wouldn't be a Secret Santa, would it?"

Amber laughed. "So I have to guess then?" The teen pretended to consider, then said, "Aunty Bree?"

David went rigid, and looked embarrassed. "Um ..."

Amber squealed in delight. "You didn't really get Aunty Bree, did you?"

"How did you know?" David stammered.

"I didn't, it was a lucky guess," said Amber. "Talk about awkward. Just as long as you didn't get her a bottle of champagne, a bra, or anything to do with breasts in general I think you'll be fine."

Amber again looked directly into David's face. "So Uncle David, guess who I got in the Secret Santa?"

"I can't begin to imagine, Amber," said David.

Amber looked directly at her uncle. "I'll give you a big clue. It's you."

David laughed lightly. "Amber, you know that if you tell somebody, it kind of defeats the purpose of Secret Santa?"

"Yeah, but I know that you're going to really love my gift," said Amber. The teenager reached into her purse and took out a small present, wrapped in Christmas wrapping paper and a red bow on it. She held it out to David. "Merry Christmas, Uncle David."

"But Amber, it's not Christmas yet, it's only Christmas Eve," said David.

Amber grinned. "Yeah, but this is something you are really going to like, and believe me, you don't want to wait for it. Go on, open it! Open it, open it, open it!"

David felt the Christmas wrapping, and looked at his enthusiastic niece, whose gaze never left him. "Well, thank you Amber." The gift felt soft inside, like fabric. "It's a tie isn't it?"

"Maybe, maybe not," said Amber. "Only one way to find out, open it."

David's fingers and unwrapped the gift, his eyes going wide as he saw what was inside. It was not a tie, nor any other type of male clothing. It was a pair of panties, white in color, with different colored polka dots. David had no trouble recognizing them as the panties that Amber was wearing yesterday.

His heart racing, David stammered, "Amber, what are these?"

"My panties," said his niece matter-of-factly. "The panties I was wearing yesterday in fact." Amber reached out and picked them up. "They look like my panties, they feel like my panties, and oh yes, they smell like my panties too."

Amber held her panties to her nose and sniffed the creamy colored stains on the double cotton saddle, absorbing the female smells of her own vagina, before looking at her uncle with a mischievous look combined with a sexy twinkle in her eyes. She handed her knickers back to her uncle. "For you to enjoy."

David was trying to think rationally, but his penis wasn't listening, and he could feel his erection rising at the sight and touch of his niece's knickers. He couldn't think of what to say, and finally managed to ask, "Amber, why are you doing this?"

"Don't you like my knickers, Uncle David?" Amber put a fake, pouty look of disappointment on her pretty face. "I thought you would. I thought that they would get you in the mood for when I let you get into the knickers I'm wearing now and fuck me."

David was worried he might be about to have a stroke, a cold sweat forming on his face, yet still his erection went up. "Amber, no, this is totally inappropriate."

Amber looked evenly at David. "So Uncle David, you'd rather finish off this year being a 44-year-old virgin and next year become a 45-year-old virgin? Fine, I'll keep my knickers on and up."

David looked in amazement at his niece, stunned at how Amber knew his most secret shame. "Amber, how do you know ..."

"That you're a virgin?" Amber laughed. "When you hit Aunty Bree in her tits with the champagne cork and sprayed champagne in her face you went outside afterwards because you were so embarrassed. And correct me if I'm wrong because it was a few months ago now, but you said something to yourself like, 'Stupid, stupid, stupid David, you're an idiot and a loser, it's no wonder you've never been on a date and have never had sex at 44-years-old.'"

David had indeed said these things and cringed and blushed, Amber putting her hand on her uncle's shoulder. "Hey, don't worry about it Uncle David. I found it cute. And you know what else I found it? Hot. The thought of me letting you get into my knickers and finally losing your virginity made me get my panties wet and sticky quite a few times. Now's our chance to make it happen for real."

David tried to be logical and sensible. "Amber, no it's totally inappropriate, I'm your uncle and you are my niece."

"Well if you want to end another year as a virgin it's up to you," said Amber matter-of-factly. The pretty red-haired teenager opened her legs, David's eyes going wide as he looked at his niece's yellow knickers. Amber pointed at the cotton that covered her cooch and put on a teasing and seductive look. "But I know you really want pussy. I have a pussy, a perfectly good pussy that loves to get fucked. And you're lucky getting to nail a redhead on your first time. Redheads are hot in bed. And I should know, because as you can see, I'm a redhead."

David was tempted, his bulging erection proved this, but his doubt raged. "Amber, no, we're uncle and niece, and I'm 25-years-older than you. It's wrong."

"Cousins fuck all the time, this is no different," said Amber. "And what is age but a number? I'm 19-years-old, and a consenting adult. You're 44-years-old, and a consenting adult. We're going to do it in privacy, just the two of us. It's not like we're going to do it in front of a camera streaming to a porn site for the whole world to see. And in my purse I've got condoms, so when you fuck me there's no risk of you getting me pregnant and me giving birth to a baby that's an asthmatic albino with bad eyesight, six toes on each foot and no thumbs. I bet I can convince you."

With that Amber removed her yellow scrunchie and untied her pony-tail so her red hair was loose, kicked off her yellow shoes so she had bare feet, and leaped onto her uncle's lap, the hot 19-year-old immediately feeling her uncle's erection against her bum, the teenager giggling at the feeling. "I think somebody wants some hot 19-year-old pussy," she giggled.

David's conscience was again telling him he should stop this, but with the barefoot Amber sitting on his knee and determined to get her own way, his resolve declined as his niece straddled his groin, looking into his eyes through his glasses.

"Let's get you in the mood," said Amber, the young redhead picking up her white polka dot panties and handing the cotton undergarments to her uncle. "Feel how soft my panties are," she purred seductively, before holding out the double cotton saddle for her uncle to see the creamy colored pussy stains. "Look at my cunt stains Uncle David. That's what happens when girls get excited. And I get really excited when I think about letting you fuck me."

David's erection throbbed at touching the soft cotton fabric of his niece's pretty teen panties, and it got harder still as he admired her pussy stains, imagining Amber's young vagina making these private marks.

"Now smell them, I want you to smell my teenage twat," Amber urged.

Although very nervous, David did as he was told, and the soft, musty feminine fragrance of teenage pussy - his teenage niece's pussy to be precise - entered his nose. Amber's female smells from between her legs drove David wild with desire, and he smelled Amber's underpants with even more enthusiasm.

"You like sniffing my dirty little knickers, don't you Uncle David you great big perve?" teased Amber. She threw her arms around her uncle gripping him in a tight embrace. David was amazed at how strong she was given her petite size, but he also knew Amber was a bit of a nutcase and crazy people had amazing strength.

"Have you had your first kiss yet, Uncle David?" Amber asked.

David blushed, ashamed to tell the truth that he had not. "Um, ah, maybe, no."

"Well now you have," said Amber. The young girl lowered her pretty face into her uncle's face and kissed him on the lips, David able to taste Amber's strawberry lip balm. Then she pushed her tongue deep into David's mouth, the uncle and niece locked together in a deep French kiss, making out on the couch. Amber's bare teenage toes clenched and unclenched at the sensation, and inside her knickers Amber was getting wetter and wetter as her pussy responded. David's erection grew harder still as he grew in confidence, embracing his niece's wonderful teenage body.

Amber squirmed on her uncle's lap as they continued to make out, then indicated for him to stop kissing her, Amber moving her position so she was lying back on the couch, her bare feet on her uncle's groin. "I think you liked your first kiss, didn't you Uncle David?"

"Would you believe me if I said no?" David joked.

"No," said Amber. "And I wouldn't believe it if you told me you didn't like smelling my knickers. So how about you smell the ones I'm wearing now?" The teenager opened her legs wide, showing off her knickers to her uncle. She pointed under her mini-skirt. "Put your head up my skirt, and smell my knickers. My pussy won't bite you I promise."

Worrying that he might be in danger of a heart attack or stroke due to his heart racing in excitement, David put his head between his niece's legs and stared at her crotch covered in yellow cotton, able to see the indentation of Amber's vulva in her knickers.

"Don't be shy Uncle David, smell my pussy through my panties," Amber urged.

David did just this, putting his face into Amber's crotch and smelling his niece's yellow knickers, the same musty smell of young pussy that was on her polka dot panties evident on these knickers too.

Amber giggled. "Do you like the way my fanny smells up there, Uncle David?'

"I do Amber," said David, continue to smell Amber's vagina through her panty fabric.

"Keep on smelling my snatch, it's so hot when guys smell me through my knickers, I get so wet and sticky down there," Amber urged.

David thought that having his head up his horny 19-year-old niece's skirt and smelling her pussy, wondering if this was all some vivid erotic dream. The barefoot teen lay on her back as her uncle smelled her cunt through her knickers, Amber getting wetter and wetter as her clitoris tingled, the teenager all too aware that her uncle could smell the results between her legs.

Amber indicated for David to take his head out from between her legs, and David while enjoying himself took his head out as per the teenager's directions, and the uncle.

As always, Amber was always keen for more fun. "I can see you love my knickers, now do you want to do something else with them that's even hotter?"

"Yeah!" David exclaimed.

Amber smiled her naughty little smile, held up her skirt and whispered, "How about you take a look down my knickers?"

David, growing in confidence not to mention desire, took hold of Amber's panty waistband and opened it out, both David and Amber looking down her knickers at her feminine mound, and the curls of red pubic hair that grew down there.

"See, I'm a natural redhead," giggled Amber.

"I can see that," said David, amazed that he was looking down any girl's knickers, much less the knickers of his nutty 19-year-old niece.

"I shave my vagina, but I like the attention my pubes get, so I don't shave them," said Amber. "All the people I've been with like my red pubic hair too."

"All the people you've been with?" David asked.

Amber had no qualms about sharing the details of her sexual history with her uncle. "Yes, I've been with lots of people, mainly gamer guys but gamer and Cosplay girls too. Girls are pretty hot trust me, their tongues go deeper when they go down. Sometimes I hook up online. Just last week I masturbated online with some gamer guy from the Gold Coast, we had a race to see who came first. I've also done it online with a young couple from Sydney, and two lesbians from Melbourne. It was so kinky. So if you wanted somebody experienced for your first time, I'm just the girl for you."

David, who was a little surprised to learn that Amber was bisexual, could make no further comment on his niece's wild sex life, because she removed his hand from her knickers and smoothed down her short skirt, before they began making out again. David and Amber kissed deeply, their hands going all over each other, David feeling Amber's fingers on his groin, fondling his erection through his shorts and undies.