All Comments on 'X-Rated'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 264 Comments (Page 2)
ErotFanErotFanalmost 3 years ago

After the tension of the set up and the diligent search and eventual discovery of the husband the rest of the story kind of punked out. As BigGuy33 related, stories about6 wives becoming porn stars are rife in Literotica. But then, so are plot killers called fuck fests.

It would have been more interesting, say, if the hubby waited for her to return, ready to resume monogamous marriage after her "fling." Then have hubby turn tables on her for six months. Not really a BTB, but a good for the goose story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cheating is Cheating no matter who it is with .. I do not Share

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Started good, ended like shit. Somewhere in there he lost his backbone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Started good, terrible ending lol. His wife cheats for months with no consequences and then bangs his girlfriend? What in the actual fuck? I understand that being a cuckold might be your fetish but this is way too much. I enjoyed the story until the gf immediately went to the ex wife. Incredibly disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

concerning your afterword, i don't know where you get the idea that many of your stories start as BTB but i'd consider it way off the mark.

overall, i enjoyed the story though it left a lot out, skipped too many parts, etc.

georgelittle2000georgelittle2000almost 3 years ago

An interesting idea turned into something outrageous and boring. Definitely one of your worst tales

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Hmm

Started well then turned into a teenage masturbation fantasy.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

You have a great writing talent. You are even better at fucking up a good story with a putrid ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
are they all the same?

second story I read from this author and what I got from both is they are set on some kind of alternate reality where everyone is a retard. reminds me of stev2244

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He got rid of one whore and picks up another one only to have her have sex with the. Old whore he got rid of dumb wimp

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - NO comment I could offer would do anything to make this story any better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really did not see much difference between the sex that broke them up, and what they had later. SUCK STORY!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Poor story and very predictable.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Well Created Plot

BG, another of your typically well structured plots. However, this one strikes me as off the chart on the Possible?/Plausible?/Unlikely? scale. Just my opinion.

.

BTW, it is considered unethical for a lawyer (at least in the USA) to be any part of "and they even used the same lawyer." Possible malpractice and censure are very real.

.

Well written and quite enjoyable despite my criticism above.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1/2 a good story, 1/2 garbage. Most people have feelings and while they can try to rationalize and control them, it isnt realistic to believe that you could be betrayed by your wife then carry on as if nothing happened. If he was coping so well, why was he hiding? If you wrote this for the 5% of guys who could do what Paul did then its a good story. But most authors write for a larger audience and for them you missed your mark. By a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nobody that is hiding ( and he WAS hiding) forgets to dump the P.O. Box. And he would have gotten a divorce for abandon and never seen her again, The lesbian bit was stupid. Get as divorce and move on with your life. No one in their right mind takes on a Bi Professor.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

I went between giving this 4 or 5 stars. Wound up giving 4 stars. Maybe because of the hurt my ex-wife gave me, even though it was 45 or so years ago. My present wife is super, so I guess I should be over it, which I am, BUT pain always lingers forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awful story. Whats particularly bad is that their daughter set it up. Wish I could rate it less than a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I started to like the story at the beginning. Then I lost interest. As for the daughter she should have been drowned at birth. And her parents gave her no moral family standard. The lesbian bit should not had been there it made a mess of it. The ending was so predictably. Sorry Zero.

WrickettsWrickettsover 2 years ago

What I got from your story; the porn industry destroys families. He lost his daughter and wife to it and the women his wife had to bi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Along with not being his wife (a divorce is certain) Christina sure wouldn't be my girlfriend. Both woman had a screw loose. Bad ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This turned out to be a pretty disgusting story. This guy was smart to make sure he & his slut wife never reconciled but for him to forgive what she did and too even fuck her again is ludicrous. Dump the slut/cheating wife & disown the daughter like a true man would do. There are certain things you do when you have been humiliated, disrespected and cuckold by a despicable wife & daughter and that is to burn the Bitches. Both of them deserve nothing less. 1 Star. Could have been a 5 if things were written differently. Try a rewrite with a different ending and see what happens like the George Anderson story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You should consider to never write again imho, not to make a follow-up.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

I usually like stories from this author but this one was just disgusting. Wife goes and makes porn movies with the daughter (seems to be a trend with the author, evil daughters) and then returns looking for her husband, they screw around with his girlfriend and split. It just felt so nonsensical, she showed zero regret, no fighting for her marriage after she spent 6 months trying to find him and he was willing to let her back into his life despite 6 months of whoring around. And to say nothing of the daughter being fine with it, all too willing to let her dad be destroyed, or the girlfriend ready to jump in bed with the wife of the man she claimed to love. Low rating.

Reader2071Reader2071over 2 years ago

This is the first one of your stories that I really didn't like. Horrible ending. So much for his concern of her being safe. It was a waste of time to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You took a fair story and fucked it all to hell in the last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with the previous anon, the story was fine until it got f*ed in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Written. Ok. Didnt like the path it followed. So many stories feel the need to have the husband seemingly do what the wife did as to mitigate her actions. I also feel it wasn't true to Paul's character. He forgot he made it impossible to find him? Bull. She is a complete tramp and whore. Paul wouldnt reconcile with her or his monster of a daughter. Even though these are fictions, there are rules to be followed about stepping through the curtain and giving the audience a wink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So his daughter and wife both hated him and each wanted to destroy him.

That pretty much sums up the story.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Pretty much agree with the consensus here. Too easily forgiven, no comeuppance. The daughter would be dead to me also.

What this site needs are writers like FTDS & Moreandmore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seriously screwed up sick story with a wimp guy with no balls and no revenge for the dead wife or dead daughter. Congrats on even thinking up this wasted lit crap. I couldn’t even get through it, Totally pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid, stupid story. I can't believe I wasted time reading this. Is there any way to score this less than a 1. TERRIBLE STORY!

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

Good reading, very interested in following thru with further adventures of all 4 in further experiments/adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why did Paul not demand that Deanna be checked for STD's before she had sex with Christina and him? A bit inconsistent with his original ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a shitty crap!!!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Read again,

Or...he could have found a good young woman, Filipina perhaps, and made more kids to will all his shit too when he dies after ghosting his slut ex and daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like many I agree the wife and especially the daughter seemed to get off unscathed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is definitely no one to like in this extraordinarily improbable tale. The wife's sudden metamorphosis from librarian to porn star at greater than age 40 places BigGuy33 as a leading candidate for the LW author requesting the greatest suspension of disbelief from his readers. That is not a title any author should aspire to hold. To add insult to injury, the betrayed husband, so upset by his wife's actions that he leaves secretly for a new life, responds to having been tracked down by engaging in an unprotected sex threesome with the newly minted porn star and his current love interest. Could any other response be less likely to actually occur? I don't know what BigGuy33 was smoking when he wrote this one but it's no doubt illegal in my state.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cheating is Cheating .. I would not have put up with so why should He . I would kick Christine and Deanne to the Curb . They have both cheated on him . Life is to short for that kind of a mess

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

You sure stirred up the shit-slingers with this little tale! I don't see it as a 5 but it is interesting - and amusing. All in all, I like it as a 4.

If my EX was to be in porn I would be surprised as hell - and totally amazed if they would pay her for it!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Clearly shouldn't have forwarded his mail. Hope his will has been changed to...WTF, who does he have to will his shit to? Slip out the back Jack. Marry a young Filipina and make a kid worth his inheritance.

other2other1other2other1over 2 years ago

One of the people that get away with everything is their slut of a daughter. I would like to believe that he has zero relationship with her. I wish that mother and daughter ended up broken and full of regret :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Meh…

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Completely incongruous! So stupid!!! It just make absolutely no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In my opinion it was awful. I expected better from you. He left a woman because she played around, then moved in with, and fell in love with, a women who played around. HUH!!! What kind of shit is this. Writing good, story awful. A 2, and that is being nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bad story wife of 20 plus yrs decides for a career in born and expects to go back home. Slut daughter sets up her mother? Poor effort all around

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow what a crappy story

This one gets zero stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As you wrote.Get to the point.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

I went from 3 stars to 2. The premise of how easily he forgave her is BS and not believable. She and the daughter totally disrespected him and both treated him like shit. Yet he welcomes her with open arms and then sleeps with her.. Horsepucky.

Then he claims to have a permanent relationship with Christina, but yet she states he has no say what so ever on who she sleeps with. Clearly the making of a very healthy relationship that will last a lifetime... NOT.

Not sure why you had the wife acting like a whore when trying to track him down. That is not how professional porn stars act, but it is how whores do. She was paying for information. It shows how low she had stooped to but then did nothing to add to the storyline or the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Aaaaa, no, not no but hell NO!

You screw it at the end. Sooo many reasons to cut the braindead wifey out of his life and the disgusting traitor of his daughter. So definitely NO!

Two stars at best.

Captcha

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980about 2 years ago

I thought the story went well until the end when the MC had such a nonchalant, cavalier attitude when the wife that betrayed him shows up. Sorry, only after a year of separation when she finds him (6 months in porn industry, 5 months searching) the emotions would still be extremely raw when she showed up.

Also, nothing on the betrayal of the daughter is explored. As she facilitated the destruction of the marriage, no exploration of emotions from this were explained. Also, no real emotional response from the wife when she finds out that her "6 month" contract destroyed her marriage.

I had higher expectations after reading the first 2 pages, but the ending was just not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There are no likeable characters in this sex drama. The only thing they have in common is the reality that sex in common connector to their relationship. If they were people I knew, doubt if they could never become friends, I'd recommend they have frequent visits to the health clinic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too bad he doesn't marry Christina and knock her up. Deana didn't want to cheat, but what in hell would she call being paid to fuck. Too bad she doesn't end up with an incurable disease, the whore...

mdadaminmdadaminabout 2 years ago

very bad ending

the man is a wimp and the wife is a whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Too bad

What begins as a well written and interesting piece of erotica ultimately turns into just well written but trite porn. Where is this husband's self respect and dignity? Why the hell would he go from a wife who completely disrespects and betrays him to a woman who, from the outset, let's him know that she cannot make a decision or control her behavior in order to be loyal, who is basically too selfish to be dependable? Like his wife, Christina might be fun to play with but only an idiot would consider a permanent relationship with her, even if it was with another woman.

eljj546eljj546about 2 years ago
Totally worthless

The story started out okay. But then on page 3 you had to take the husband's balls away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

cunt didnt deserve to have a happy or even slightly not painfuil ending. hubbys a faggot punk. I can see letting the GF have a lesbian tryst w/ the cunt wife but not him getting it on w/ her even if its a brutal revenge fuck. mdadamin got it right. rk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

the sad reality of this is the poor parental influence shown toward the "daughter". The child is a reflection of the parents. THAT was never more true than in this story.

These characters are a failure in life. The daughter is a professional whore and they are supportive of it. What level morality do we encourage?

This country was built for the moral people [of the West] who supported individual integrity and entrepreneurship, not capitalizing on other's weaknesses. We see how far we have fallen. Hillary is free to walk the streets. Joe Bidet lies when he speaks on any subject, but still holds the office of 'pResident' - because we no longer honor morality.

just my reading of this debacle.

Smokepole

HemmingswayHemmingswayabout 2 years ago

Not sure where to start. The daughter thing was never flushed out and strange/ Husband is cucked and passively reconciles/ Husband finds a Unicorn

I think the story was on shaky ground from the beginning but where the story goes down is the lost opportunity. The story is from the husband's POV. There is very little development of the husband's trauma of his wife leaving which should have been pure despair only to have his fortune changed finding his Unicorn. Then his Unicorn cucks him with his cheating wife. I don't get it. The story needed a hero but ended with a cast of unredeamables.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Top marks for originality but it didn't really work for me. I know that it's a fantasy, but even fantasies have to a foothold in some form of 'fictional reality' and I just couldn't suspend my disbelief enough to take any of the characters seriously.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Easily your worst .

You really seem to like writing weak cuckold men .

One star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Horrendous after he left. She searched for long time, why? And the comments from the freaking Texas morons. Anonymous smokepole showers us with his nasty ass Republican stupid lying mentality. Here I have to read about how horrible Biden is despite his fighting Covid, destroyed economy (which has brought back single handedly as every Repuglican still have their noses up the most corrupt immoral lying excuse for a President in our history. BigGuy33 has some following. Hurray for Texas, the state famous for the most driving while intoxicated teens leading to accident and death. What a waste.

sf_operative63sf_operative63about 2 years ago

Well..this is totally fuxked up. You can so better tgan thus..

DOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Even fiction can come off totally unbelievable & this is certainly the case here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A cringeworthy reconciliation from a betrayed husband. Seriously?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It could have gone somewhere after the start but it end up in the cesspit by the end. He should have divorced her and divorced his daughter, whilst she was doing her thing . His daughter should have stopped her but it seemed she encouraged her hence, ditch both. It also seems what the daughter had, had came from the mother. As they say 'like mother, like daughter'. He should have been undetectable and it could have been good him getting information about her trying to find him. Oh well.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayalmost 2 years ago

First off, kudos for an interesting plot and well written story. Having said that, this is ripe for an alternative ending, one I would enjoy a lot more than this one. Paul, Paul, Paul, common, man...

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementealmost 2 years ago

An interesting story premise and start with much potential. But the RAAC at the end was disappointing. I was thought that, perhaps, Paul would serve her with divorce papers at the airport. I think that Paul divorcing her and having nothing to do with his back-stabbing daughter, would have been a good response to their treachery.

-

Deanna's reasoning that their marriage would not have survived in the long-term is flawed, in that she did not talk to Paul about her frustrations. Maybe it would not have survived, but, she could have given it a chance to try to make it work, instead of blowing it up like she did.

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

2* - accepting the whore back is unacceptable. Also the daughter gets no retribution. piss poor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story for me. Not exactly RAAC as Deanna did not wind up with Paul. Thought the story was a little thin concerning the daughter.

Would like to see a follow-up. Maybe marriage and kids for Paul and Christina?

In any event, felt this was original as a whole and liked the twists.

mfj

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As good as this story is and held a readers attention,it is an unrealistic tale that had too many things in it that simply could have not played out in real life.Even his new life is not realistic with the way he is presented from the start. It's all wrong (actions and reactions) throughout.Not as well written(put together) as most of your thought out stories.

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 2 years ago
Second

Time I've read hated what the father do to the daughter to make her hate him enough to destroy the marriage. Really f ing sad with little respect the wife and daughter had for him and for himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

By the time i got to the end of page 3, i was ready to puke. I stopped there. Started good, went to shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nope, please don't continue.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

It never occurred to Paul to be pissed off at his daughter for getting Deanna involved in porn. Bad enough they had to know their daughter was living that lifestyle but, then she actively encourages her mother to do the same?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

this story is so messed up that it was a pain to read it

Plothole factor 1000

but the comments of others cover this plenty

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fairly boring , quite unbelievable story. Slam the door in her face and tell the

daughter she is dead to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is fucked up.

There's fantasy and then there's shit like this.

I'm not against the husband ending up in a threesome with the new wife and the old wife, but the way this bullshit played out was just that, bullshit. It stretched the suspension of disbelief way past the breaking point.

As much as I love my little girl, I'm not sure how I'd handle a betrayal like that, but the consequences would be pretty awful for everyone.

As for the whore, it'd be a cold day in hell before i stuck my dick in her. It's one thing to sleep with one or even a handful of others, but fucking around in porn for over 6 months, that's straight up into disgusting filth territory. My brain would forever categorize her as soiled and filthy, and i don't know that there's anything she could ever do to make me not think of her like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Weak. No wonder his daughter turned out a whore and his wife felt she could also whore around without consequence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If my wife and I have vows and she does this behind my back. Then she is history!

skruff101skruff101almost 2 years ago

It’s sad when an author as good as this one is produces something like this, in essence drivel.

This is a second read just in case I’ve mellowed since the first reading.

No it was drivel then and drivel it still is.

JayZipJayZipalmost 2 years ago

Not sure how I feel about thus one. I guess I respect how "mature" the eventual reunion was, but I would have liked to see Deanna singed a but more.

Paul's relationship with his daughter has to have taken a hit, right? That part feels like a big gap here.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 1 year ago

I'd sure never talk to the daughter again.

Of course, I'd have filed for divorce as soon as I found out she become a porn star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck a disgusting story by a writer who clearly has shit in his brains!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

And then they all died of AIDS.

Seriously, such a talented writer specializing in sick endings.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Skruff,

This is most of wha he does. This is a barb compared to a lot of his stories. Maybe it’s really a female author

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Author bio says no willing cucks. Author lied. Not only that author disrespects the reader. This writer has really gone down a rabbit hole and is now actively competing with pond scum for moral standing. Used to read this stuff, no more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can’t understand how Christina could entertain the idea that she wouldn’t be cheating.

Nor can I understand why Paul didn’t lay it out that she wouldn’t be welcomed home because he totally viewed her adventure as cheating. Ruined the story for me.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love all the morons who read this story and then are shocked - shocked I tell you when it turns out as expected. They're the pervs...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wimpy - should have disowned daughter as well as the wife 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow... How outstanding. Mom goes out to convince daughter to give up porn business, 30 minutes later, she is fucking the biggest cock she ever had, and on the verge of signing a contract! Hey, maybe mom and daughter can do some films together. I can hear it now- Geez daughter, you are eating my pussy, like you want to crawl back inside! Afterwards, they can snort cocaine, and shoot dope together! You sir, should write hallmark specials....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BG33 is a really talented writer, who is drawn to highly unusual/improbable situations. It’s not great literature, but a fun romp in an alternate universe.

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlkover 1 year ago

Biguy is normally one of my favorite authors but this is the second cheating wife story I have read from him that is pretty twisted. gave it 2 *.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a pathetic pile of trash. Started off well, finished with an unprincipled wimp and a pair of whores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

0 rating for me. Story started off well enough but failed in the end.

Zaccheaus93Zaccheaus93over 1 year ago

Don't like how he ends up with someone who still strays. And his daughter is a P.O.S

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Promising premise but didn’t go anywhere and had no emotional content.

WakeupnowWakeupnowover 1 year ago

A refreshing change from the usual husband leaves wife and then takes her back. I find it hard to believe that the husband leaves due to wife in adult films and then allows current girlfriend to screw around with current girlfriend because girlfriend is bisexual.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
good premise

my cousin was a porn star, she said the reason porn stars shaved down there was because it made it easier to clean up between takes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...